JEE Main Form Fee 2021 structure is released along with the Information Brochure. Candidates must pay the fee before the last date in order to submit the form successfully. However, the fee structure varies from category to category. The amount which a candidate has to pay as JEE Main Registration fee depends on the category and gender of the candidates. Candidates have to pay the JEE Main application fee in online mode only. They can pay via Debit card/Credit card/Net banking/UPI/PAYTM. JEE Main 2021 Form Fee details are available on this page below.
Check Eligibility For NTA JEE Main Exam
The JEE Main Registration Form 2021 has been released on 16th December 2020. The last date to apply is extended till 23rd January 2021
JEE Main Exam Dates (February/March/April/May 2021)
|JEE Main February/March/April/May 2021 Session|
|Application Form release date||16th December 2020|
|Last date of the submission of online form||23rd January 2021|
|Last Date for a successful transaction of prescribed fees||24th January 2021|
|Application Form Correction||27th January 2021 to 30th January 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||Second Week of February 2021|
|Date of the JEE Main 2021 Exam||23rd, 24th, 25th, and 26th February 2021 (February Session-I)|
15th, 16th, 17th, and 18th March 2021 (March Session-II)
27th, 28th, 29th, and 30th April 2021
24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, and 28th May 2021 (May Session)
|JEE Main Exam Timing||(1st Shift: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.)|
(2nd Shift: 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
|Answer Key release date||–|
|JEE Main result date||–|
JEE Main Form Fee 2021
Candidates need to check the JEE Main Registration Fee amount which has to be paid in online mode only. Amount to be paid as JEE Main 2021 application form fee depends on the following factors:
- Gender of the candidates (Male/Female)
- Category of the applicant
- Choice of the examination centre
Check the following things while you are going to make JEE Main form fee payment:
- The validity Card and keep it ready for submitting the application form.
- Fill the information of the Debit Card / Credit asked for and make payment.
- When making payment through NET Banking, check the balance and log in using the credentials of net banking and make payment.
|Paper-1 (B.E./ B.Tech.) or Paper-2 (B. Arch/ B.Planning)||In India||General/ OBC (NCL)||Rs 650/-||Rs 325/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Rs 325/-||Rs 325/-|
|Outside India||General/ OBC (NCL)||Rs 3000/-||Rs 1500/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Rs 1500/-||Rs 1500/-|
|Both Paper-1 (B.E./ B.Tech.) and Paper-2 (B. Arch/ B.Planning)||In India||General/ OBC (NCL)||Rs 1300/-||Rs 650/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Rs 650/-||Rs 650/-|
|Outside India||General/ OBC (NCL)||Rs 6000/-||Rs 3000/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Rs 3000/-||Rs 3000/-|
JEE Main 2021 Form Fee Payment Mode
JEE Main Application Fee 2021 Payment Status
The candidates must check the status of JEE Main form fee payment at the NTA website by entering valid login credentials and if the status is ‘OK’ the candidate will be able to take the printout of the Acknowledgement Page.
What to do if the payment status shows “not OK”?
JEE Main 2021 Form Fee: In case, the JEE Main Form fee payment status is not ‘OK’ the candidates are advised to do as following:-
- If the JEE Main application fee is paid through Debit card/Credit card/Net banking/UPI/PAYTM and status is not OK, it means the transaction is cancelled and the amount will, automatically, be refunded to the concerned account within 15 days. Therefore, such candidates have to pay the fee once again and ensure the “OK” fee status.
Steps To Register For JEE Main February 2021
The step by step guide has been provided below to register for JEE Main 2021. The candidate needs to pay the JEE Main registration form fee after uploading the scanned images of the documents.
Follow the steps given to fill up the JEE Main application form 2021.
- Authentication through other details
- Online Application Form Filling
- Uploading of Scanned Images of documents
- Payment of Application Fee
- Printout of filled up application form
To ask any query, write and post your comment below regarding JEE Main 2021 Application Form Fee. We will try our best to resolve your query as early as possible.