JEE Main Application Fee 2022 structure is released along with the Information Brochure. Candidates must pay the fee before the last date in order to submit the form successfully. However, the fee structure varies from category to category. The amount which a candidate has to pay as JEE Main Registration fee depends on the category and gender of the candidates. Candidates have to pay the JEE Main application fee in online mode only. They can pay via Debit card/Credit card/Net banking/UPI/PAYTM. JEE Main 2022 Form Fee details are available on this page below.
Check Eligibility For NTA JEE Main Exam
JEE Main Exam Dates 2022
|Application Form release date||1st March 2022 (Released)||April 2022|
|Last date of the submission of online form||31st March 2022||To be announced|
|JEE Main 2022 Exam Date||16th, 17th 18th, 19th, 20th and 21st April 2022||24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th and 29th May 2022|
JEE Main Form Fee 2022
Candidates need to check the JEE Main Registration Fee amount which has to be paid in online mode only. Amount to be paid as JEE Main 2022 application fee depends on the following factors:
- Gender of the candidates (Male/Female)
- Category of the applicant
- Choice of the examination centre
Check the following things while you are going to make JEE Main form fee payment:
- The validity Card and keep it ready for submitting the application form.
- Fill the information of the Debit Card / Credit asked for and make payment.
- When making payment through NET Banking, check the balance and log in using the credentials of net banking and make payment.
|Paper-1 (B.E./ B.Tech.) or Paper-2 (B. Arch/ B.Planning)||In India||General/ Gen-EWS/OBC (NCL)||Rs 650/-||Rs 325/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Rs 325/-||Rs 325/-|
|Outside India||General/Gen-EWS/ OBC (NCL)||Rs 3000/-||Rs 1500/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Rs 1500/-||Rs 1500/-|
|Both Paper-1 (B.E./ B.Tech.) and Paper-2 (B. Arch/ B.Planning)||In India||General/ Gen-EWS/OBC (NCL)||Rs 1300/-||Rs 650/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Rs 650/-||Rs 650/-|
|Outside India||General/Gen-EWS/ OBC (NCL)||Rs 6000/-||Rs 3000/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Rs 3000/-||Rs 3000/-|
JEE Main 2022 Form Fee Payment Mode
JEE Main Fee Payment Helpline Numbers
JEE Main Application Fee 2022 Payment Status
The candidates must check the status of JEE Main form fee payment at the NTA website by entering valid login credentials and if the status is ‘OK’ the candidate will be able to take the printout of the Acknowledgement Page.
What to do if the payment status shows “not OK”?
JEE Main 2022 Form Fee: In case, the JEE Main Form fee payment status is not ‘OK’ the candidates are advised to do as following:-
- If the JEE Main application fee is paid through Debit card/Credit card/Net banking/UPI/PAYTM and status is not OK, it means the transaction is cancelled and the amount will, automatically, be refunded to the concerned account within 15 days. Therefore, such candidates have to pay the fee once again and ensure the “OK” fee status.
Steps To Register For JEE Main February 2022
The step-by-step guide has been provided below to register for JEE Main 2022. The candidate needs to pay the JEE Main registration form fee after uploading the scanned images of the documents.
Follow the steps given to fill up the JEE Main application form 2022.
- Authentication through other details
- Online Application Form Filling
- Uploading of Scanned Images of documents
- Payment of Application Fee
- Printout of filled up application form
To ask any query, write and post your comment below regarding JEE Main 2022 Application Form Fee. We will try our best to resolve your query as early as possible.