JEE Main Form Fee 2020: The application form for January session is available from 3rd September 2019. Candidates must pay the fee before the last date in order to submit the form successfully. The amount which a candidate has to pay as JEE Main Registration fee depends on the category and gender of the candidates. Candidates have to pay the JEE Main application fee in online mode only. They can pay via Debit card/Credit card/Net banking/UPI/PAYTM. JEE Main 2020 Form Fee details are available on this page below.
Check Eligibility For NTA JEE Main Exam
JEE Main Form Fee 2020
Candidates need to check the JEE Main Registration Fee amount which has to be paid in online mode only. JEE Main registration fee payment is the 4th step of the application procedure. Amount to be paid as JEE Main 2020 application form fee depends on the following factors:
- Gender of the candidates (Male/Female)
- Category of the applicant.
- Choice of the examination centre.
Check the following things while you are going to make JEE Main form fee payment:
- The validity Card and keep it ready for submitting the application form.
- Fill the information of the Debit Card / Credit asked for and make payment.
- When making payment through NET Banking, check the balance and login using the credentials of net banking and make payment.
|Paper-1 (B.E./ B.Tech.) or Paper-2 (B. Arch/ B.Planning)||In India||General/ OBC (NCL)||Rs 650/-||Rs 325/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Rs 325/-||Rs 325/-|
|Outside India||General/ OBC (NCL)||Rs 3000/-||Rs 1500/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Rs 1500/-||Rs 1500/-|
|Both Paper-1 (B.E./ B.Tech.) and Paper-2 (B. Arch/ B.Planning)||In India||General/ OBC (NCL)||Rs 1300/-||Rs 650/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Rs 650/-||Rs 650/-|
|Outside India||General/ OBC (NCL)||Rs 6000/-||Rs 3000/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Rs 3000/-||Rs 3000/-|
JEE Main 2020 Form Fee Payment Mode
JEE Main Application Fee 2020 Payment Status
The candidates are required to check the status of JEE Main Form Fee payment at NTA website by entering valid login credentials and if the status is ‘OK’ the candidate will be able to take the printout of Acknowledgement Page.
What to do if the payment status shows “not OK”?
JEE Main 2020 Form Fee: In case, the JEE Main Form fee payment status is not ‘OK’ the candidates are advised to do as following:-
- If the JEE Main Application fee is paid through Debit card/Credit card/Net banking/UPI/PAYTM and status is not OK, it means the transaction is cancelled and the amount will, automatically, be refunded to the concerned account within 15 days. Therefore, such candidates have to pay the fee once again and ensure the “OK” fee status.
Steps to register for JEE Main 2020
The step by step guide has been provided below to register for JEE Main 2020. Candidate needs to pay the JEE Main Application Form fee after uploading the scanned images of the documents.
Follow the steps given to fill up the JEE Main Application Form 2020.
- Authentication through other details
- Online Application Form Filling
- Uploading of Scanned Images of documents
- Payment of Application Fee
- Printout of filled up application form
To ask any query, write and post your comment below regarding JEE Main 2020 Application Form Fee. We will try our best to resolve your query as early as possible.