The authorities has released the MP GNTST/PNST Admit Card 2019. It will be available online. The officials have put it on the official website. The PEB (Professional Examination Board) is responsible for conducting the exam. They will also announce the result. The Hall Ticket for the MP GNTST/PNST 2019 is extremely crucial for a candidate to sit in for the exam. Without the hall-ticket the candidate will not be allowed to give the entrance exam. GNTST stands for General Nursing Training Screening Test. And the full form of PNST is Pre-Nursing Screening Test.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The exam is held for the procurement of admission of contenders in General Nursing and B. Sc Nursing courses. The program is only designed for women contenders. The exam will be held on 7th July 2019.
Check Odisha GNM/ANM 2019
Important Dates for the MP GNTST/PNST Admit Card 2019
It is very important for the candidates to be aware about all the dates related to the MP GNTST/PNST, especially about the MP Vyapam GNTST/PNST Hall Ticket. The admit card is of the utmost importance for the candidates. Please also keep up with the official website. We will also update on this page. A list announced dates is provided in the table below-
|Name of the Event||Scheduled Dates|
|Release Date of Admit Card||2nd July 2019 (Released)|
|MP GNTST and PNST entrance exam||7th July 2019|
How to Download Admit Card 2020
A step by step account of the entire process for downloading the PEB GNM Nursing 2019 Admit Card is available below-
- Visit the official website.( http://peb.mp.gov.in/)
- Click on the link given on the website to download the admit card.
- The candidates will be asked to enter the Application number and date of birth.
- Enter all the mandatory details correctly.
- Download the admit card and check all the details very carefully.
MP GNTST and PNST Admit Card 2019 Further Admission Process
Following is the information about their further counseling process. There are some terms and conditions for further admissions. Candidates have to meet those criteria. Check it out.
- The PEB (Professional Examination Board) is responsible for conducting the exam. They will also announce the result.
- And in addition to that, the board will also do the selection of the applicants for training in centers in General Nursing Training Centres.
- The board will release a merit list for the candidates.
- The students will get ranks on the list. The basis of their ranks will be the marks obtained in the exam.
- The merit list will be prepared based on the aggregate marks of the candidate.
- The authorities will declare the merit list online. The students can access it on the official website.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be 45%.
- The entrance exam will have separate question papers for the Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English subjects.
- The reserved category applicants (SC/ST/OBC) whose name is in the merit list will also have a separate list of reserved category merit list.
- 40% is the minimum cut off for the ASHA workers. The authorities prepare merit list in the same way with reserved and unreserved categories separately.
Tie Breaking Criteria
- In case two students get the same marks, the board will call in criteria for that. There is an order of preference. The preference in given to the science subject in the following order.
We hope that the article was able to help you in any way possible. Please keep up with the official website for the new update. We will also provide the same on this page as well.
All the Best!!