MP GNTST/PNST Admit Card 2021: Admit card is issued to eligible students by the PEB (Professional Examination Board). Moreover, it is released online. The Hall Ticket is extremely crucial for a candidate to sit in for the exam. Without the hall-ticket, the candidate is not allowed to give the MP GNTST/ PNST Exam. GNTST stands for General Nursing Training Screening Test. And the full form of PNST is Pre-Nursing Screening Test. The exam is held for the procurement of admission of contenders in General Nursing and B. Sc Nursing courses. The program is only designed for women contenders. Further, for more details regarding MP GNTST/PNST Admit Card 2021, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MP GNTST/PNST Admit Card 2021
Candidates appearing for the exam should have MP GNTST/ PNST Admit Card, as no candidate is allowed to enter the exam hall without that. Moreover, the hall ticket can be downloaded from the official website (www.peb.mp.gov.in). The admit card wouldn’t be available in any other mode. The schedule of the exam activities is further provided here. If the dates are revised, then those are updated in the provided table as well.
|Name of the Event||Scheduled|
|Release Date of Admit Card||– To be Announced –|
|MP GNTST and PNST Entrance Exam||– To be Announced –|
Check – GNM Nursing Admit Card 2021
How to Download MP GNTST/PNST Admit Card 2021?
As mentioned above, MP GNTST Hall Ticket is released in online mode. Thus, the steps to download it from there are mentioned down below. Note that you need to take a printout of it. Further, do not forget to check for discrepancies. If there are any errors, then you should inform the authorities about the same. In addition, you can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the admit card.
- Visit the official website – www.peb.mp.gov.in
- Click on the link given on the website to download the admit card.
- The candidates are asked to enter the Application number and date of birth.
- Enter all the mandatory details correctly.
- Download the admit card and check all the details very carefully.
MP GNTST and PNST Admission Process
The candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam. In addition, the officials prepare a merit list, wherein the names of all the selected candidates are mentioned. Further, the counselling round is conducted. Moreover, the other details about the admission process are as follows:
- The PEB (Professional Examination Board) is responsible for conducting the MP GNTST/ PNST Exam. They are also responsible for announcing the result.
- And in addition to that, the board also does the selection of the applicants for training in centers in General Nursing Training Centres.
- The board releases a merit list for the candidates.
- The students get ranks on the list. The basis of their ranks is the marks obtained in the exam.
- The merit list is prepared based on the aggregate marks of the candidate.
- The authorities declare the merit list online. The students can access it on the official website.
- The minimum qualifying marks are 45%.
- The entrance exam has separate question papers for Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English subjects.
- The reserved category applicants (SC/ ST/ OBC) whose name is in the merit list also have a separate list of reserved category merit list.
- 40% is the minimum cut-off for the ASHA workers. The authorities prepare merit lists in the same way with reserved and unreserved categories separately.
Check – WB ANM Application Form
The tie-breaking criteria are defined by the exam conducting body. It helps the officials in handling the cases wherein two or more students have the same score. Further, when two students get the same marks, the board calls in the criteria for that. There is an order of preference. The preference is given to the science subject in the following order.
Documents To Carry To MP GNTST/ PNST Exam Centre
The most document that you need to carry to the exam hall is your MP PNST/ GNTST 2021 Hall Ticket. But there are a few other documents as well, which you should take along. Thus, the list of documents to be carried along are as follows:
- Valid ID Proof, such as Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter ID, etc.
- A passport size photograph
These are the documents that you should have. Moreover, make sure that the details mentioned on the admit card can be read easily. As otherwise, the authorities may not allow you to sit for the exam.
MP PNST/ GNTST 2021 Result
The candidates can check their results online on the official website. Moreover, the authorities may release the MP GNTST/PNST 2021 Result in the form of a merit list. The rank list helps the selection committee in ranking students on the basis of their exam scores. Merit List students further are called for counselling. Wherein, the students of higher rank can easily get a seat in the institute. Candidates, however, have to enter their Login ID and Password to view the scorecard. Furthermore, selected candidates should take out a copy of the scorecard for future references.