MP GNTST/PNST Admit Card 2020: The admit card will be released by the PEB (Professional Examination Board). Moreover, it will be available online. Thus, candidates will be able to download it from the official website. The Hall Ticket is extremely crucial for a candidate to sit in for the exam. Without the hall-ticket, the candidate will not be allowed to give the MP GNTST/ PNST Exam. GNTST stands for General Nursing Training Screening Test. And the full form of PNST is Pre-Nursing Screening Test. The exam is held for the procurement of admission of contenders in General Nursing and B. Sc Nursing courses. The program is only designed for women contenders. Further, for more details regarding MP GNTST/PNST Admit Card 2020, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MP GNTST/PNST Admit Card 2020
Candidates’ appearing for the exam should have MP GNTST/PNST Admit Card, as no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without that. Moreover, the hall ticket has to be downloaded from the official website (www.peb.mp.gov.in). The admit card wouldn’t be available in any other mode. Therefore, you have to download online only. The schedule of the exam activities hasn’t been released yet. However, the tentative exam schedule is given down below. The dates will be updated here as soon as the dates will be announced.
|Name of the Event||Scheduled (Tentative)|
|Release Date of Admit Card||– July 2020 –|
|MP GNTST and PNST Entrance Exam||– July 2020 –|
Check – GNM Nursing Admit Card 2020
How to Download MP GNTST/PNST Admit Card 2020?
As mentioned above, MP GNTST Hall Ticket will be available online. Thus, the steps to download it from there are mentioned down below. Note that you need to take a printout of it. Further, do not forget to check for discrepancies. If there are any errors, then you should inform the authorities about the same. In addition, you can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the admit card.
- Visit the official website ( http://peb.mp.gov.in/)
- Click on the link given on the website to download the admit card.
- The candidates will be asked to enter the Application number and date of birth.
- Enter all the mandatory details correctly.
- Download the admit card and check all the details very carefully.
MP GNTST and PNST Admission Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam. In addition, the officials will prepare a merit list, wherein the names of all the selected candidates will be mentioned. Further, the counselling round will be conducted. Moreover, the other details about the admission process are as follows:
- The PEB (Professional Examination Board) is responsible for conducting the MP GNTST/PNST Exam. They will also announce the result.
- And in addition to that, the board will also do the selection of the applicants for training in centers in General Nursing Training Centres.
- The board will release a merit list for the candidates.
- The students will get ranks on the list. The basis of their ranks will be the marks obtained in the exam.
- The merit list will be prepared based on the aggregate marks of the candidate.
- The authorities will declare the merit list online. The students will be able to access it on the official website.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be 45%.
- The entrance exam will have separate question papers for Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English subjects.
- The reserved category applicants (SC/ST/OBC) whose name is in the merit list will also have a separate list of reserved category merit list.
- 40% is the minimum cut off for the ASHA workers. The authorities prepare merit list in the same way with reserved and unreserved categories separately.
Check – WB ANM Application Form
The tie-breaking criteria is defined by the exam conducting body. It will help the officials in handling the cases wherein two or more students will have the same score. Further, when two students get the same marks, the board will call in the criteria for that. There is an order of preference. The preference is given to the science subject in the following order.
Documents To Carry To MP GNTST/PNST Exam Centre
The most document that you need to carry to the exam hall is your MP PNST/GNTST 2020 Hall Ticket. But there are a few other documents as well, which you should take along. Thus, the list of documents t be carried along is as follows:
- Valid ID Proof, such as Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter ID, etc.
- A passport size photograph
These are the documents that you should have. Moreover, make sure that the details mentioned on the admit card can be read easily. As otherwise, the authorities may not allow you to sit for the exam.
MP PNST/GNTST Result
The candidates will be able to check their result online on the official website. Moreover, the authorities may release the MP GNTST/PNST 2020 Result in the form of a merit list. It will be available in PDF format. Therefore, candidates will be able to download it easily. You may not receive any notification regarding the release of the merit list result. Thus, do check the concerned websites frequently.
DHS PNST/GNTST Counselling 2020
MP Nursing 2020 Counselling round will be conducted soon after the result declaration. It will take place in offline mode. However, the candidates would have to register for the same online. Only the merit list students will be eligible for counselling. After this round, the seats will be allotted to students on the basis of rank and their performance in the counselling round. Furthermore, the candidates who will not appear for this round will lose out their seats to other deserving candidates.