PPMET Nursing Admit Card 2020: PPMET 2020 (Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test) will be conducted by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences. Thus, they are responsible for releasing the hall ticket. Candidates appearing for the exam have to carry it along. As it acts as an entry pass due to all the details mentioned on it. Moreover, it will be available only in online mode. The authorities will not send it through any other medium. Therefore, PPMET Nursing Admit Card 2020 has to be downloaded from the official website. Candidates are also advised to have at least 2-3 photocopies of the entry pass. For more details regarding the hall ticket, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
PPMET Nursing Admit Card 2020
The officials will release the admit cards of students who had successfully submitted the application form. Moreover, PPMET Admit Card notification will be sent either over mail or SMS. Thus, during the registration process, applicants should provide valid email Id and phone numbers. Further, the schedule of the exam activities hasn’t been released yet. But the tentative schedule is given below. This schedule will be updated as soon as the dates will be announced.
|Release of the Official Notification||– July 2020 –|
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||– July 2020 –|
|Closing Date of the B.Sc Nursing Application Form||– July 2020 –|
|Last date for Application Fees Payment (Bank Challan)||– July 2020 –|
|Release of BFUHS Nursing Admit Card||– August 2020 –|
|Date of PPMET Exam 2020||– August 2020 –|
|Declaration of the Result||– August 2020 –|
|Submission of Documents (NRI Quota)||– August 2020 –|
|Submission of the Documents (Sports Category)||– August 2020 –|
How to Download PPMET Nursing 2020 Admit Card?
As mentioned above, the hall ticket will be available online. Thus, the step by step process to download PPMET Hall Ticket is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website – www.bfuhs.ac.in
- Click on the Admit Card Link and it will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter your required details- Registration ID and Password.
- Click on the submit option.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details and download the hall ticket.
- Keep a copy safe for future reference.
Details Printed on PPMET Nursing Admit Card 2020
The below-mentioned details will be present on the admit card. These details are provided so that the invigilator can easily identify that the registered candidate has appeared for the exam. Moreover, candidates, personal details will be the same as provided during the registration process. Lastly, if any candidate has found any error in the hall ticket, then do contact the Office immediately, before the exam date.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Date of the Entrance Exam
- Time Duration of the Examination
- Center Code
- Gender of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the candidate
- Permanent Address
- Important Instructions
Check – Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing 2020
List of Documents to Carry Along with the BFUHS B.Sc Nursing Call Letter
Well, while appearing for the exam, you need to carry the following documents along with the examination admit card of PPMET B.Sc Nursing 2020.
- A Valid Photo-Identity Proof (such as Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, etc.
- A passport size photograph
- A pair of a black ballpoint pen (since the exam is conducted offline)
- Admit Card of PPMET Nursing Entrance Test.
If the candidate fails to bring any of the documents, then he/she will not be eligible to appear for the entrance test.
Instructions mentioned in the PPMET Nursing Admit Card
The candidates should read out the instructions printed at the back of the admit card. These instructions are provided to guide you. Candidates appearing for the exam should carefully read out the printed instructions.
- Candidates must go through all the instructions listed on the Punjab PPMET Nursing Call Letter.
- The Candidates must reach the examination center 2 Hours before the entrance test.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall after 5 minutes of the exam.
- Candidates must not carry any electronic gadgets to the examination hall.
- No Candidates must leave the examination before the completion of the entrance test.
Importance of PPMET Nursing Admit Card 2020
The PPMET Call Letter 2020 plays a vital role in the examination. The call letter serves as an Identity proof for the candidates. The Admit Card will also be needed at the time of counseling and admission process. Therefore, it is a very important document. No candidate will be allowed to appear for the entrance test, without the call letter. Therefore, make sure that you carry it.
Punjab Paramedical PPMET 2020 Exam Pattern
The Examination Pattern of PPMET Nursing Entrance Test is as follows-
- The Mode of the Examination is Offline.
- The Exam will take place in a single shift only. The timings of the exam are from 11 am to 2:00 pm.
- The total time duration of the exam is three hours including other security formalities.
- The PMET Question Booklet will comprise of questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
- A total of 200 Questions will be available. 50 Questions from each section.
- Each question will carry 4 marks. For each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- Total marks are 800 marks. The question paper will be available only in the English Language.
- Lastly, candidates will be provided with the OMR Sheet to attempt the questions.