PPMET Nursing Admit Card 2019 has been released by BFUSHS. The exam will take place on 4th August 2019. The BFUHS PPMET Nursing Admission Hall Ticket is released on 1st August 2019. The admit card will be available online on the official website- www.bfuhs.ac.in. Only those candidates will be eligible to download the Admission Call Letter for the exam, whose application form has been accepted. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the PPMET Punjab Nursing Admit Card, dates, etc. Therefore, go through the details carefully. Scroll down more to download the Hall Ticket.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check- HPU B.Sc Nursing 2019 (Application Form Available)
Punjab PPMET Admit Card – Exam Schedule
The Baba Farid University of Medical Sciences, Faridkot has released the official dates of the exam. You can check all the dates here-
|Release of the Official Notification||19th July 2019|
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||20th July 2019|
|Closing Date of the B.Sc Nursing Application Form||30th July 2019|
|Last date for Application Fees Payment (Bank Challan)||31st July 2019 (up to 4:00 pm)|
|Release of BFUHS Nursing Admit Card||1st August 2019 (Released)|
|Date of PPMET Exam 2019||4th August 2019|
|Declaration of the Result||5th August 2019|
|Submission of Documents (NRI Quota)||5th August 2019|
|Submission of the Documents (Sports Category)||5th August 2019|
Check- NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 (Application Form Available)
Who are Eligible to Download the BFUHS PPMET B.Sc Nursing Admit Card?
The following list of candidates is eligible to download the BFUHS B.Sc Nursing 2019 Admit Card–
- Candidates who have satisfied all the eligibility conditions of the BFUHS Nursing Admission.
- Applicants whose application form has been accepted successfully by the University.
Check- BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019
How to Download PPMET Nursing Admit Card?
The step by step process to download PPMET Hall Ticket for B.Sc Nursing is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website – www.bfuhs.ac.in or click on the link available down below.
- Click on the Admit Card Link and it will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter your required details- Registration ID and Password.
- Click on the submit option.
- The PPMET B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details and download the hall ticket.
- Keep a copy safe for future reference.
Download Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Admit Card
Details Printed on PPMET Nursing Admit Card 2019
The list of details available on the Punjab BFUHS PPMET Hall Ticket is as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Date of the Entrance Exam
- Time Duration of the Examination
- Center Code
- Gender of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the candidate
- Permanent Address
- Important Instructions
Candidates must note that the details that you have entered at the time of filling the Punjab B.Sc Nursing Application Form will be mentioned in the B.Sc Nursing Call Letter. Lastly, if any candidate has found any error in the hall ticket, then do contact the Office immediately, before the exam date.
List of Documents to Carry Along with the BFUHS B.Sc Nursing Call Letter
Well, while appearing the exam, you need to carry the following documents along with the examination admit card of PPMET B.Sc Nursing 2019.
- A Valid Photo-Identity Proof (such as Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, etc.
- A passport size photograph
- A pair of a black ballpoint pen (since the exam is conducted offline)
- Admit Card of PPMET Nursing Entrance Test.
If the candidate fails to bring any of the document, then he/she will not be eligible to appear the entrance test.
Check- KGMU Nursing Answer Key 2019
Instructions mentioned in the PPMET Nursing Admit Card 2019
Soon after downloading the hall ticket, below the admit card paper, there is a list of instructions that have to be followed by the candidate.
- Candidates must go through all the instructions listed on the Punjab PPMET Nursing Call Letter.
- Carry the documents carefully, as it is mandatory.
- The Candidates must reach the examination center 2 Hours before the entrance test.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall after 5 minutes of the exam.
- Candidates must not carry any electronic gadgets to the examination hall.
- No Candidates must leave the examination before the completion of the entrance test.
Check- BHU B.Sc Nursing Counselling
Importance of PPMET Nursing Admit Card 2019
The PPMET Call Letter 2019 plays a vital role in the examination. The call letter serves as an Identity proof for the candidates. The Admit Card will also be needed at the time of counseling and admission process. Therefore, the Hall Ticket is a very important document. No candidate will be allowed to appear the entrance test, without the call letter. Therefore, make sure that you carry your PPMET BFUHS Nursing Admit Card.
Punjab Paramedical PPMET 2019 Exam Pattern
The Examination Pattern of PPMET Nursing Entrance Test is as follows-
- The Mode of the Examination is Offline.
- The Exam will take place in a single shift only. The timings of the exam are from 11 am to 2:00 pm.
- The total time duration of the exam is three hours including other security formalities.
- The PMET Question Booklet will comprise of questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
- A total of 200 Questions will be available. 50 Questions from each section.
- Each question will carry 4 marks. For each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- Total marks are 800 marks. The question paper will be available only in the English Language.
- Lastly, candidates will be provided with the OMR Sheet to attempt the questions.
If you have any queries regarding the Punjab BFUHS PPMET B.Sc Nursing Admit Card, then please comment on the section below.