Students who are interested in joining Zoho Schools can download Zoho University Question Papers here. The university conducts entrance tests for the students who have passed 10+2 for joining the skill set programs. The university offers admission in various fields such as technology, design, advanced study, and business. However, to get admission to these schools, the student has to appear in ZETA Written Test. With the help of the Zoho Entrance Exam Papers, the students can get an idea of the type of questions asked in the exam. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding Zoho University Sample Papers. Therefore, go through the details carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
How to download ZETA 2021 Question Papers?
The sample papers are available on the official website. Also, the candidates can check the question papers here as well. So, the procedure to download the sample questions are as follows-
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website of the Zoho Schools of Learning– zohoschools.com
- Then click on admissions and select the “Sample questions” from the drop-down menu.
- Soon after that, a set of questions will be displayed on the screen.
- Applicants can download and start practising the questions.
Download sample papers for Zoho Entrance Test
Here the students can download the sample questions for the ZU Entrance Test 2021. To download the sample papers, the applicant has to click on the link below to download.
Download ZU Question Papers
|ZOHO Aptitude and Reasoning sample papers||ZU Programming Questions||Zoho Computer Programming Questions|
|ZETA Sample questions||Advanced Programming questions|
Note: These are sample papers for practice. The official question paper is yet to release.
Sample Questions for Zoho University Entrance Test
Here, the students can check out some questions for ZU 2021 Entrance Test.
Zoho University Question Paper – Coding Sample Questions
- What is the Beta version?
- C++ supports run time polymorphism with the help of virtual functions, which is called …………….. binding?
- Which of the following correctly describes the overloading of functions? (Virtual polymorphism/ Ad-hoc polymorphism/ Transient polymorphism/ Pseudo polymorphism).
- The worst case of QuickSort occurs when the picked pivot is always one of the corner elements in a sorted array. In the worst case, QuickSort recursively calls one subproblem with size 0 and another subproblem with size (n-1). So recurrence is?
- Which of the following Sorting algorithms will perform the worst if the numbers are ordered in the opposite form? (Quicksort/Radix/Bubble/Selection)
- Binary Search can have _____ number of maxim comparisons?
- How to count the occurrence of a given character in a String?
Zoho University Question Paper- English Sample Questions
Question- Rearrange the parts to form a meaningful sentence:
I read an advertisement that said : (A) posh, air-conditioned (B) gentleman of taste (C) are available for (D) fully furnished rooms.
Question- When the Principal entered the class, a student ……. writing on the blackboard.
- was writing
- is writing
Question- She ….. TV when her husband came.
- was watching
- is watching
Question- Find the correctly spelt word.
Question- Synonym of terse
- brief in speech
- beyond fear
- without honour
- under strain
ZU Entrance Test Syllabus
In this section, the aspirants can check the syllabus of the Zoho Schools Entrance Test.
Zoho Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Number system
- Height and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Permutations and Combinations
- Geometry & Mensuration
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time, Speed and Distance.
Zoho Logical and Reasoning Syllabus
- Directions and Distances
- Ordering and ranking
- Coding and Decoding
- Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Data Sufficiency
- Seating Arrangement
- Blood Relations
- Clocks and Calendar
- Logical Deductions
- Venn Diagrams
- Coded Inequalities
Computer Programming Syllabus
- Complex and Nested loops
- Control Flows
- Dynamic Memory Allocations
Advanced Computer Programming Syllabus
In this round, the candidates have to write a code in C++ or JAVA. Hence, the students have to focus on the following-
- Boundary Test Cases
Candidates have to either create or design like – Booking, Availability checking, cancellation, and prepare a chart.
Selection Process and Pattern for Zoho University
Students who fill and submit the ZOHO Application Form successfully, have to appear for the entrance test. Hence, the pattern of the examination is as follows-
|Particulars/Sections||Total Time Taken|
|Written Test||90 minutes|
|Technical Assessment Test||60 minutes|
|Advanced Programming Test||75 minutes|
So, this is the complete information regarding the Zoho University Question Papers. If there is any query then please comment below.