Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2019: The Admit Card of Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2019 will be released in an online mode by the examination conducting authorities. Candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form will be able to download it by providing the required credentials in the login section. The availability of Military B.sc. Nursing Admit Card will be in the month of December 2018 and the exam will be held in January 2019. It is a mandatory document which has to be bought on the day of the exam, the absence of the Admit Card will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the exam. It will mention all the important details necessary for the applicants on the day of the exam along with the examination centre. The Admit Card of Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing is an important document and the candidate must keep it till the admission procedure is over. For more of the details of Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card 2019 go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Important Dates Regarding Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019 Admit Card
Candidates who are preparing to appear for Indian Military B.Sc. Nursing 2019 entrance exam are required to keep themselves updated with the latest released information regarding the schedule of admission procedure. The Application Form has been released and the last date is 30th November 2018.
The authorities have not released the Admit Card dates yet but they will be available as soon as they are announced. Meanwhile, go through the tentative schedule of Admit card 2019 from the table below:
|Commence of Online Application Form||12th November 2018 (announced)|
|Last Date of Online application form||30th November 2018 (announced)|
|Admit card download||December 2018|
|Written Examination||January 2019|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2019:
The Admit Card of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019 will be released in an online mode and the candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form will be eligible to download the Admit Card. It is a mandatory document which has to be presented on the day of the exam by the candidate as it provides the validation to the applicants and its absence will prohibit the applicant from appearing for the exam. The details provided on the Admit Card must be checked by the applicant very thoroughly and if there is found of any of error in the document, they must contact the examination authorities immediately.
In order to access the Admit card of Military B.Sc Nursing 2019, the applicant will have to fill the credentials which are provided during the Registration procedure. If the details provided in the login section will not be valid, the Admit Card will not be accessed by the candidate. The Admit card is an important document which must be kept by the candidate with the utmost care and it is advised that the applicant get the multiple photocopies of the Admit card as it will be required for the future references such as at the time of the interview as well as at the time of the Medical Test.
How to Download the Admit Card for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019
The admit card will be a very important piece of document for appearing in the entrance test of Indian Army. All the important information concerning you in the entrance test will be available on the admit card. Candidates must make sure that there is no form of error while downloading the Admit Card of Indian Army B.Sc. Military 2019.
The Indian Army B.Sc Admit card will have to be downloaded in the following steps:
- Click on the link given above.
- Enter your username and password.
- Enter the captcha word.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Download and take a printout of your admit card that shall appear on the screen.
Candidates will be notified about the examination centre allotted to them in the admit card itself. It must be noted that in case of more number of students in a particular centre beyond capacity or a very few numbers of applicants opting for it, the centre allotted will be of your second or third preference.
Contents Mentioned on Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card 2019:
Candidates who will be downloading the Admit card made available on the official website as per on the scheduled date. It is important that the details mentioned on the Admit card must be valid and correct. Find the contents which are mentioned on the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card from the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Name of the course
- Course Code
- Date of the exam
- Timing of the exam
- Allotted Centre of the examination
- Centre Code
- Important Instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam.
Exam Centres for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019
The Indian Army B.Sc Nursing written examination exam centres will be located as per the availability. The convenient centre for examination while filling the application form will have to be selected out of the mentioned places at the time of the application submission. Once the centre will be allotted there will no chance of changing the prescribed centre.
Important Instructions Regarding Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2019:
The applicants who will be appearing for the exam must go through the important instructions related to the Admit Card of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing exam 2019. The details mentioned on the Admit card of Indian Army B.Sc NUrsing 2019 must be read thoroughly by the candidate. We have tried to mention all the important points regarding the Admit card to make the procedure easier for the aspirants.
- The availability of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing exam will be in an online mode and tentatively will be released in the month of December 2018. Only the official website will have the link of the Admit card of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing exam.
- The details mentioned on the Admit Card will be as per by the authorities of the examination conducting body. Any form of edit in the details mentioned will lead to the non-acceptance of the Admit Card on the day of the exam.
- Candidates will be required to report at the provided examination centre which will be mentioned on the Admit Card of Indian Army B.Sc Exam 2019. Any form of request on the change of the examination centre will not be entertained.
- Once the Admit card of Military B.Sc 2019 is released, the candidate is required to go through the details of the Admit Card very thoroughly and in case if any form of the discrepancy is found in the information provided in the Admit Card, the candidate must contact the examination conducting authorities immediately.
- The Admit card must not be damaged or tampered in any manner. It will not be accepted on the day of the exam.
- Candidates are advised to get multiple photocopies of the Admit card on the day of the exam, in case the one downloaded gets damaged or lost on the day of the exam.
- The Admit Card of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing must be kept with the utmost care till the admission procedure gets over.