The Jharkhand GNM/ANM Admit Card 2019 has been released on 24th July 2019. The Link to download is available here. The conducting authority is Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). The Admit Card of JECECB Nursing will be available online only. The exam will be conducted on 28th July 2019. GNM stands for the General Nurse Midwifery course. And ANM stands for Auxillary Nursing and Midwifery. They are the only ones who will release the Admit Card. So, make sure to keep up with the official website. The Jharkhand GNM Nursing 2019 Admit Card will release in online mode. You can get it from the official website of the university.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
This Jharkhand GNM/ANM 2019 entrance will get you a chance of admission in different universities. All these colleges offer the General and Auxillary Nursing And Midwifery Courses. Meanwhile, for a more detailed account of the result and merit list, you can go through this article. All the important information about the JCECEB 2019 further Admission process is also available.
Check Jharkhand GNM/ANM 2019
Important Dates for Jharkhand 2019 ANM Admit Card
There are a few important dates. The students should be aware of these dates. You don’t want to miss any important event. It happens sometimes, just because you didn’t know. Down below in the table, dates for the JCECEB Nursing Admit card 2019 are available. Candidates must note that these dates are official. And the ones to get an announcement will get an update shortly.
Check – BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019
|Name of the Event||Announced Date|
|Release date of Admit Card||24th July 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||28th July 2019|
|Declaration of the results||August 2019|
|Counseling Round 1||August 2019|
|Counseling Round 2||September 2019|
Jharkhand JCECEB GNM/ANM 2019 Admit Card
The JCECEB NECE 2019 Nursing Hall Ticket has been released online on 24th July 2019. The Admit Card will release online. It will be available on the official website of the university. In order to check the admit card applicants can visit the official website. After that download, the Jharkhand JCECEB Nursing ANM 2019 Admit Card for future references. On the official website, applicants have to use registration number and date of birth. Do that for logging in. Remember that without the hall ticket for the Jharkhand Nursing entrance 2019, you will not get in the exam center. So, if you want to get inside the exam center, you take the admit card with you.
Check- GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019
How to Download the Jharkhand Nursing Hall Ticket 2019
A Step by Step account of how to download the Jharkhand 2019 GNM/ANM Nursing Admit Card is available below for our readers. Moreover, we make sure that the readers on our website are given the right information. Make sure that you follow this. It is extremely important to follow the right steps to download the right hall ticket. Or you end up downloading the wrong thing from the wrong website. The steps are as follows-
- Go to the official website( http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/Default.aspx).
- Select the Respective Course Link
- Type in your Application number, Date of Birth and the password.
- And download the admit card.
- Check your Admit card make sure to check other details as well.
Candidates must note that no candidate will be allowed to appear the exam without the Jharkhand 2019 Nursing Admit Card.
Check- Paramedical Exams 2019
Details on the Jharkhand ANM Nursing 2019 Admit Card
There are certain important details on the JCECEB 2019 Admit card. Make sure they are correct and valid. You will get the admit card four days prior to the test. You can get it online. It will be on the official website. You have to download it and then print it. The authorities will not send it via post to you. And without admit card, you will not get the entry in the exam center. The details will be-
- Application number.
- Date and Time of the Exam.
- Exam Roll number.
- PWD (PH) status.
- Date of birth.
- Name and full address of the exam center.
- General Instructions to be followed at the exam center.
Check – KGMU B.Sc Nursing 2019
Documents to bring with the Jharkhand GNM/ANM 2019 Admit Card
The exam center will ask for a few things when you arrive there. Down below we have listed those documents. Make sure to take them with you when you leave for the exam.
- First of all, make sure you take a clear print out of the Jharkhand JCECEB GNM/ANM 2019 Admit Card.
- Also, keep a valid photo ID proof like Aadhar card, Voter ID, PAN card, Driver’s License.
Jharkhand GNM 2019: Merit List
The important information related to the declaration of the results is available here. Jharkhand GNM/ANM Nursing 2019 Merit List will be available in August 2019. The results will be available on the official website. Applicants need to go to the official website of the university. You have to log in using your ID and password details. Then applicants have to download the result from the website. You have to keep a print out of the result. Keep the result for any other future references.
How to Download the Jharkhand Nursing Result 2019
A Step by Step account of how to download the Uttarakhand GNM Merit List is available below for our readers. Make sure that you follow this. It is extremely important to follow the right steps to download the right result. Or you end up downloading the wrong thing from the wrong website. Moreover, we make sure that the readers on our website are given the right information. The steps are as follows-
- Go to the official website (jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in).
- Click on the Link available on that website. The link will be pretty easy to spot.
- Then, open that link. And download the result.
- That result as mentioned above will be in the form of a merit list.
- Type in your name and roll number and date of birth.
- That step will find you your particular result.
- Check your result make sure to check other details as well.
Check – Gujarat Nursing Admission 2019
Jharkhand GNM 2019 Further Selection Procedure
The important information related to the selection procedure for JCECEB 2019 Nursing Admission is available below for the reference of the applicants:
- The marks you score in the entrance exam will be the basis of your admission to the university.
- However, in order to get admission filling out and submitting the application form is mandatory.
- All process will be available in the online mode.
- Authorities have not disclosed any information about the counseling round and the interview round.
- The details will be updated on the official website.
- Applicants who have secured qualifying marks in the entrance exam have to keep all necessary original and attested copies of the documents ready.
- You will need the documents for the verification process at the time of the counseling procedure.
- After the verification process is done, you will get back all the original documents.
We hope that the article helped you in any way possible. We also welcome all kinds of feedback or any queries. Just put them in the comments section down below. Please also keep up with the official website. We also update them over here as well.