Jharkhand GNM/ANM Admit Card 2020: The admit card will be released soon by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). It will be available online. In addition, it acts as an entry pass, thus no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without it. Further, through this Jharkhand GNM/ANM Exam you will get a chance of admission in different universities. All universities or colleges offer the General and Auxillary Nursing And Midwifery Courses. Meanwhile, for a more detailed account of the result and merit list, you can go through this article. All the important information about the Jharkhand GNM/ANM Admit Card 2020, are mentioned down below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The application process has been completed successfully. Hence, the admit card will be released soon. Keep checking the concerning websites frequently for updates.
Jharkhand GNM/ANM Admit Card 2020
There are a few important dates. The students should be aware of these dates. You don’t want to miss any important event. It happens sometimes, just because you didn’t know. Down below in the table, dates for the JCECEB Nursing Hall Ticket are available. If any changes will be there in the schedule, then the same will be updated in the schedule table below.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Release date of Admit Card||– To be Announced –|
|Date of Entrance Exam||– To be Announced –|
|Declaration of the results||– To be Announced –|
|Counseling Round 1||– To be Announced –|
|Counseling Round 2||– To be Announced –|
Check – BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020
In order to check the admit card applicants have to visit the official website. After that download, the admit card for future references. On the official website, applicants have to use the registration number and date of birth. Do that for logging in. Remember that without the hall ticket for the Jharkhand Nursing entrance 2020, you will not get in the exam center. So, if you want to get inside the exam center, you take the admit card with you.
How to Download the Jharkhand Nursing Hall Ticket?
A Step by Step account of how to download the Jharkhand 2020 GNM/ANM Nursing Admit Card is available below. It is extremely important to follow the right steps to download the right hall ticket. Or you will end up downloading the wrong thing from the wrong website. Further, the steps to download the hall ticket are as follows:
- Go to the official website( jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in).
- Select the Respective Course Link
- Type in your Application number, Date of Birth, and password.
- And download the admit card.
- Check your Admit card make sure to check other details as well.
Details on the Jharkhand ANM Nursing 2020 Admit Card
There are certain important details on the JCECEB 2020 Admit Card. You will get the admit card a few days prior to the test. The authorities will release it on their official website. Moreover, they will release the admit cards of students who will successfully submit their application form. Furthermore, you need to download it and take a printout of it. The authorities will not send it by post, thus you can get it online only. As mentioned, the hall ticket is one of the most important documents. That is because the following details are present in it.
- Application number.
- Date and Time of the Exam.
- Exam Roll number.
- PWD (PH) status.
- Date of birth.
- Name and full address of the exam center.
- General Instructions to be followed at the exam center.
Check – KGMU B.Sc Nursing
Documents to bring with the Jharkhand GNM/ANM Admit Card
Along with the admit card, you need to carry some documents as well. These are basically for verification purpose, to check that you are the candidate who registered or not. Further, ensure that you carry them as otherwise, the invigilator may not allow you to sit for the exam. In addition, do carry any one of the following documents:
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- PAN card
- Driving License
Jharkhand GNM Nursing Merit List
Jharkhand GNM/ANM Nursing 2020 Merit List will be available in August 2020. The results will be declared in the form of a merit list. This list will be prepared for ranking candidates in order of merit. Further, this also helps in segregating candidates’ candidates on the basis of merit. The list will be released on the official website. Moreover, it will be available in PDF format. Therefore, students will be able to download it easily.
How to Download the Jharkhand Nursing Result 2020
A Step by Step account of how to download the result is available below. Make sure that you follow this. It is extremely important to follow the right steps to download the right result. Furthermore, the steps to download the merit list result are as following:
- Go to the official website (jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in).
- Click on the link available on that website. The link will be pretty easy to spot.
- Then, open that link. And download the result.
- That result as mentioned above will be in the form of a merit list.
- Type in your name and roll number and date of birth.
- That step will find a particular result.
- Check your result make sure to check other details as well.
Check – Gujarat Nursing Admission 2020
Jharkhand GNM Selection Procedure
The important information related to the selection procedure for JCECEB 2020 Nursing Admission is available below for the reference of the applicants:
- The marks you score in the entrance exam will be the basis of your admission to the university.
- However, in order to get admission filling out and submitting the application form is mandatory.
- All processes will be available in the online mode.
- Authorities have not disclosed any information about the counselling round and the interview round.
- The details will be updated on the official website.
- Applicants who have secured qualifying marks in the entrance exam have to keep all necessary original and attested copies of the documents ready.
- You will need the documents for the verification process at the time of the counselling procedure.
- After the verification process is done, you will get back all the original documents.
Jharkhand Nursing 2020 Question Paper & Answer Key
The authorities will release the JCECEB GNM Nursing Question Paper on the official website. Candidates who are preparing for the exam or have appeared for the exam can refer to the test paper. It will help you in understanding the exam pattern and the standard of the questions. Further, it will be released along with the Nursing Answer Key. The authorities release it for allowing students to cross-check and calculate a rough score. In addition, the solution key will contain the answers to all the questions that were asked in the exam.