Jharkhand GNM/ANM Admit Card 2021: The admit card is issued by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). It is released in online mode and can be downloaded from the nursing council’s official website. In addition, it acts as an entry pass, thus no candidate is allowed to enter the exam hall without it. Further, through this Jharkhand GNM/ANM Exam you get a chance of admission to different universities. All universities or colleges offer the General and Auxillary Nursing And Midwifery Courses. Meanwhile, for a more detailed account of the Jharkhand GNM/ANM Admit Card 2021, result, and merit list, you can go through this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Jharkhand GNM/ANM Admit Card 2021
Candidates should also check for discrepancies before downloading the admit card. There should be no discrepancy in the admit card on the Jharkhand Nursing 2021 exam day. Furthermore, the hall ticket is for the invigilator to cross-check that a registered student has appeared for the examination. The important events and dates are further mentioned below. Candidates appearing for the test must further be well acquainted with the exam activities schedule.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Release date of Admit Card||– To be Announced –|
|Date of Entrance Exam||– To be Announced –|
|Declaration of the results||– To be Announced –|
|Counseling Round 1||– To be Announced –|
|Counseling Round 2||– To be Announced –|
Check – BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021
How to Download the Jharkhand Nursing Hall Ticket?
A Step by Step account of how to download the Jharkhand 2021 GNM/ANM Nursing Admit Card is available below. It is extremely important to follow the right steps to download the right hall ticket. Or you may end up downloading the wrong thing from the wrong website. Further, the steps to download the hall ticket are as follows:
- Go to the official website – jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Select the Respective Course Link
- Type in your Application number, Date of Birth, and password.
- And download the admit card.
- Check your Admit card make sure to check other details as well.
Details on the Jharkhand ANM Nursing 2021 Admit Card
There are certain important details on the JCECEB 2021 Admit Card. The hall ticket is released a week or two before the examination. The authorities release the admit card on their official website. Moreover, they release the admit cards of students who successfully submit the application form. Furthermore, you need to download it and take a printout of it. The authorities do not send it by post, thus you can get it online only. As mentioned, the hall ticket is one of the most important documents. That is because the following details are present in it.
- Name of the Candidate
- Application number
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Roll number
- PWD (PH) status
- Date of birth
- Name and full address of the exam center
- General Instructions to be followed at the exam center
Check – KGMU B.Sc Nursing
Documents to bring with the Jharkhand GNM/ANM Admit Card
Along with the admit card, you need to carry some documents as well. These are basically for verification purposes, to check that you are the candidate who registered or not. Further, ensure that you carry them as otherwise, the invigilator may not allow you to sit for the exam. In addition, do carry any one of the following documents:
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- PAN card
- Driving License
Jharkhand GNM Nursing Merit List
Jharkhand GNM/ANM Nursing 2021 Merit List is published in online mode on JCECEB Website. The result is declared in the form of a merit list. This list is prepared for ranking candidates in order of merit. Further, this also helps in segregating candidates’ candidates on the basis of merit. Candidates are called for counselling as per the rank list only. Moreover, it shall be available in PDF format. Therefore, students can download it easily.
How to Download the Jharkhand Nursing Result 2021
A Step by Step account of how to download the result is available below. Make sure that you follow this. It is extremely important to follow the right steps to download the right result. Furthermore, the steps to download the merit list result are as following:
- Go to the official website (jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in).
- Click on the link available on that website. The link shall be pretty easy to spot.
- Then, open that link. And download the result.
- That result as mentioned above is in the form of a merit list.
- Type in your name and roll number and date of birth.
- That step finds a particular result.
- Check your result make sure to check other details as well.
Check – Gujarat Nursing Admission 2021
Jharkhand GNM Selection Procedure
The important information related to the selection procedure for JCECEB 2021 Nursing Admission is available below for the reference of the applicants:
- The marks you score in the entrance exam shall be the basis of your admission to the university.
- However, in order to get admission filling out and submitting the application form is mandatory.
- All processes are carried out in the online mode.
- Authorities have not disclosed any information about the counselling round and the interview round.
- The details are updated on the official website.
- Applicants who have secured qualifying marks in the entrance exam have to keep all necessary original and attested copies of the documents ready.
- You need the documents for the verification process at the time of the counselling procedure.
- After the verification process is done, you get back all the original documents.
Jharkhand Nursing 2021 Question Paper & Answer Key
The authorities release the JCECEB GNM Nursing Question Paper on the official website. Candidates who are preparing for the exam or have appeared for the exam can refer to the test paper. It shall help you in understanding the exam pattern and the standard of the questions. Further, it is released along with the Nursing Answer Key. The authorities release it for allowing students to cross-check and calculate a rough score. In addition, the solution key contains the answers to all the questions that are asked in the exam.
Admission coordinator AIC 9679742899