FMGE 2020: The NBE has announced the FMGE 2020 December session exam date. Check it out in the updates section below. Note that the FMGE Result (Screening Test) has been released via online mode. The link to the merit list pdf is provided below. FMGE is termed as – Foreign Medical Graduates Examination. The National Board of Examinations is the main conducting body of the FMGE Entrance Examination. This is a National Level Exam which will evaluate the Indian Medical Aspirants with a Medical Degree outside of India. The FMGE 2020 Exam takes place twice in a year in the month of June and December. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can go through this article. Applicants who qualify the exam will be able to obtain permanent or provisional registration with State Medical Council. In this article, we have provided complete details about FMGE 2020 Entrance Examination, Important Dates, Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, and much more.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Highlights of FMGE 2020 Entrance Examination
- The FMGE stands for Foreign Medical Graduates Examination.
- The National Board of Examinations is responsible for conducting the examination.
- The Entrance Examination takes place twice in a year- June and December 2020. But now due to COVID-19, the JUNE exam will be conducted in August/ September 2020.
- It is a National Level Entrance Examination. The Mode of the examination is English.
- Candidates who qualify the examination will obtain permanent or provisional registration with SMC or MCC.
- The SMC stands for State Medical Council and MCC stands for the Medical Council of India.
- NBE has announced that the FMGE 2020 December exam. The entrance exam will be conducted on 04th December 2020. The application form will thus be released soon via online mode. In addition, the notification with exam dates released by NBE is provided below.
- FMGE 2020 Result (Screening Test) has been released for the June 2020 session. The result has been released in the form of a merit list. – Check June Session FMGE Result
- The Last Date to submit the FMGE 2020 Application Form is over and now the window for the final edit of Photograph, Signature, and Left-Hand Impression is also closed.
- FMGE Application Form was released on July 08, 2020. The last date to submit the form was 22nd July 2020. Candidates must submit the form on time to avoid inconvenience.
- NBE FMGE Screening Test Result 2019 is now available. Candidates can check the result below.
FMGE 2020 Exam Dates
The Tentative Dates of Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE) are available here. Candidates’ should have knowledge of the exam schedule. Although, the authorities will send notifications on the registered numbers. Further, the exam activities schedule of the entrance exam is given below for both the June and December 2020 session. Wherein, the dates of the June 2020 session have been revised due to COVID-19.
For December Session (2020)
|The release of the Official Brochure||– To Be Announced –|
|Online Submission of the Application Form||– To Be Announced –|
|Date of the Examination||04th December 2020|
|Declaration of the Results||– To Be Announced –|
Check – JIPMER PG 2020
For June Session (2020)
Release of information brochure
07 July 2020
08 July 2020
Last date to fill the application form
22 July 2020, 11:55 PM
|Edit window||23rd to 25th July 2020|
|Final edit window for photograph, signature and left-hand impression||10th August to 12th August 2020|
|Last date for submission of documents||20th August 2020|
Admit card to be available from
24th August 2020
31st August 2020
|15th September 2020(Screening Test)|
20th September 2020
Check – AIIMS PG 2020
What is the Foreign Medical Graduates Examination?
The Foreign Graduates Medical Examination, in short, is called FMGE 2020. This is a National Level Entrance Examination that is conducted twice in a year. The FMGE-Screening Test is for those applicants who have a Medical Degree from a Foreign Nation and want to practice in India. Candidates who wish to apply for that must satisfy the eligibility criteria and fill in the application form with correct details which we will get to know in the later section.
FMGE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria factor is very important when it comes to an Admission or Recruitment Procedure. On the basis of the eligibility criteria, candidates will be selected for the admission process. Candidates’ who do not satisfy the eligibility conditions will not be eligible for admission. The Eligibility Criteria conditions of FMGE 2020 is as follows-
- Candidates who are applying for FMGE must be either Bonafide or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
- Candidates must obtain a necessary primary medical qualification and must obtain their MBBS Degree before the given period for a particular session.
- The MBBS Degree of FMG must be awarded by the Institutions included in the Word Directory of the Medical Schools as listed by the World Health Organizations or an Institution duly attested by the Indian Embassy.
- All the FMGs have to provide their documents in support for the Primary Medical Education from the foreign Medical Institution concerned.
- Candidates with Post Graduate Medical Degree obtained in the countries of Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand, etc. cannot appear in FMGE. They can directly register with MCI/SMC.
FMGE 2020 Application Form
Filling up the FMGE Application Form 2020 is the first step in the Admission procedure of FMGE. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria are eligible to fill in the application form. The Application Form will be available online on the official website. The Application Form will be available in June and December. However, the form will be available for a limited period of time, the students should thus fill and submit the form on time. The form further will not be available in any other mode. Therefore, the steps you need to follow to successfully fill the form are as follows:
How to Fill the FMGE 2020 Application Form?
The steps to fill in the FMGE 2020 application form is as follows-
- Visit the official website of the National Board of Examinations- www.nbe.nic.in
- If you are a new user, then click on the “New User Registration” Link
- Enter the required details such as – Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mobile Number, E-mail id, etc.
- After submitting the details click on the submit button.
- Now login, and fill in the rest of the details correctly and make the payment of the application fees.
- The Mode of Payment of the Application Fees is Online.
- The complete filled application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the application form.
- Keep the printout of the application form safe until the completion of the Admission Procedure.
Candidates are advised to fill in the application form before the closing date of the application form. The Confirmation Page of the application form will be available on the registered e-mail id of the applicant.
FMGE 2020 Application Fees and Payment Mode
- The Cost of the Application Fees for General, SC, OBC, ST Category (PWD) Candidates is Rs 5500/-.
- The Cost of the Application Fees for General, OBC, SC, ST Category Candidates is Rs 5500/-.
- The Fee is applicable to all the genders (Male, Female, Transgender).
- The Mode of the Payment is Online through Netbanking, Credit Card/Debit Card, etc.
Check – GNM Nursing 2020
FMGE 2020 Exam Pattern
The students appearing for the exam should have knowledge of the FMGE 2020 Exam Pattern. It will help you in understanding the pattern following which the question paper is made. Further, you will be able to prepare in a more efficient manner for the entrance exam. The exam pattern of the exam is further as follows:
- The mode of the examination is online.
- The Language Mode of the Examination is in English
- There will be a total of two papers.
- Questions will be available in Multiple Choice Objective Questions.
- Total Number of Questions – 300 Questions. Each question paper will contain a total of 150 Questions.
- Total Time Duration of the Examination is 2 Hours and 30 Minutes per paper.
- Total Marks of the Examination Paper is 300 marks.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark is awarded and -1 mark is deducted for any wrong answer.
FMGE 2020 Mock Test
For the candidates who are willing to appear the examination, can take the Mock Tests. The National Board of Examinations organizes Mock Test. The Mock Test will be available online on the official website of NBE. The Mock Test will be available a few days before the date of the examination. The FMGE Mock Test plays a vital role in your test preparation.
The Mock Test of FMGE 2020 is similar to that of the actual FMGE Test. This will help the applicants to get acquainted with the Exam Pattern of FMGE. Through, the test candidates can also get to know the difficulty level of the entrance examination.
FMGE 2020 Admit Card
The Foreign Medical Graduates Examination Admit Card 2020 will be released a few days before the entrance examination. The admit card will be available online on the official website. The Admit Card will be issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted. It further serves as an Identity Proof for the candidates who are eligible to appear for the exam.
Applicants can download their Admit Card by entering their Registration ID and Password. The Admit Card is a must-have document for those candidates who are appearing in the examination. After downloading the Admit Card, the candidate has to affix his/her recent passport photograph on the admit card.
How to Download the FMGE 2020 Admit Card?
The step by step procedure to download FMGE 2020 Admit Card is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of the National Board of Examinations – www.nbe.nic.in
- Click on the Admit Card Link and proceed.
- Enter the required details – Registration ID and Password
- Click on the submit button
- The Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
- Check all the details and download the Admit Card
The Admit Card is a very important document. Candidates are advised to download the Admit Card before the date of the examination. No candidate will be allowed to appear the examination without an Admit Card.
FMGE 2020 Exam Centers
The FMGE 2020 Exam Centers are the venues where the exam will be conducted. The National Board of Examinations conducts the examination in various parts of the country. Details about the FMGE Exam is mentioned on the Admit Card.
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu and Srinagar|
Check – AIIMS Nursing 2020
Documents Required at the FMGE 2020 Exam
The candidates’ will have to carry certain documents along to the exam hall. These documents are required to verify that the registered student has appeared for the exam. Furthermore, the documents you must carry along are as follows:
- FMGE Admit Card 2020 with a recent passport size photograph.
- A valid photo identity proof- (PAN Card/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/Driving License).
FMGE 2020 Result
The FMGE 2020 Result is now available online. The National Board of Examination has released the result of FMGE. The Result is available for those candidates who have appeared the examination. Candidates have to qualify a minimum number of marks in order to attempt the next stages of the admission procedure. The result will be available in the form of the Merit List. The Result is available along with the Roll number and name of the candidate and minimum cut off marks and qualifying marks.
How to Check FMGE Result 2020?
The Step by step process to check the FMGE Result is as follows-
- Visit the official website of NBE
- Click on the result link of FMGE.
- The Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the information and download the result list.
FMGE 2020 Cutoff
The Cutoff is the minimum set of marks that are set by the National Board of Examinations to select the candidates for the further admission process. The total marks of the NBE Examination are 300 Marks and the minimum qualifying percentage of marks is 50%, which means that the candidate has to score a minimum of 150 marks in both the subjects to qualify.
The FMGE Entrance Examination is known as Foreign Medical Graduation. The Exam takes place in two sessions – June and December 2020. But, now the June session exam will take place in August/ September 2020. The Exam will take place online. Candidates are advised to visit the official website to get the latest updates and notifications.