NTRUHS BAMS / BHMS / BNYS Application Form 2019 will be available online in the month of October 2019. Candidates who are willing to apply for the course must satisfy the eligibility criteria. This is because the selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the NEET Scores. Recently, NTR University had released a notice regarding the conductance of the admission process for NTRUHS Application Form 2019. Thus, in this article, you will get to know complete details about the Application Form for NTRUHS BAMS/BHMS/BNYS. In this article, we have provided complete details about the Application Form, including the dates, process to fill, eligibility conditions etc. Therefore, you can go through the articles to get complete details about the application form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS) University is located in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. The University offers Graduate, Post Graduate Courses, Diploma and Superspeciality Courses in Medicine, Dental Surgery, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Ayurvedic, Homeopathy, Yoga Sciences etc. Not only this but the University also offers doctoral programs both full-time and part-time. You can submit the application form both offline as well as online.
NTRUHS Application Form 2019 – Expected Dates
The University has not released any official dates for the application form. However, the procedure of the application form will take place on the basis of the NEET 2019 Scores. You can check the tentative dates down below to get an idea about the online form dates.
|The Release of the Official Notification||2nd Week of October 2019|
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||3rd Week of October 2019|
|The release of the Merit List of the Applied Candidates||3rd Week of October 2019|
|Last Date of the Application Form and Final Phase of Web Options||Fourth Week of October 2019|
For More Details, Visit the Official Website of NTRUHS, Andhra Pradesh
Scheduled Dates of Admission Process in NTRUHS BAMS/BHMS/BYNS Admission 2019 – Competent Authority Quota Seats in Government Colleges
|Date of Issue of Admission Notification in BAMS/BYNS etc.||21st June 2019|
|Availability of Online Form||22nd June 2019|
|Last Date of Filling the Application Form||28th June 2019|
|Date of the Release of Provisional Merit List||30th June 2019|
|Dates of Verification of Original Certificates||3rd to 8th July 2019|
NTRUHS BAMS / BHMS / BNYS Application Form 2019
As per the Official Notification, the application forms will be available online. According to the Official Notification, the applicants must satisfy the eligibility criteria. Not only this, but the candidate also have to score the minimum cut-off marks in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). Thus, the candidates who fulfill the conditions will get admissions into Undergraduate BAMS, BHMS, and BNYS Courses. These courses will be available under Competent Authority Quota in Government, Private Unaided Non-Minority Ayurveda, Homeopathy, and Naturopathy Colleges under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada.
Check HPU BAMS 2019
NTRUHS BAMS / BHMS / BNYS Application Form 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Well, before filling any admission form, it is very important to satisfy the eligibility conditions. If you do not satisfy the eligibility criteria, your application form will be rejected. Therefore, the eligibility criteria for NTRUHS BAMS 2019 Online Form is as follows-
- In the First place, the minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December 2019 for all the courses.
- Applicants who are born on or after 2nd January 2003 are not eligible for the admission.
- The student must have passed the Intermediate Examination (10+2) from a recognized Board/University. You need to have Physics, Chemistry, Biology with Mathematics or any other elective language such as English as the compulsory subject.
- Lastly, the Candidates must have qualified NEET 2019 Entrance Examination.
Check NEET 2019 Admit Card
The format of Submitting NTRUHS BAMS / BHMS / BNYS Application Form 2019
To submit the NTRUHS 2019 Online Form, you don’t have to submit the printout of the application form to the University. Instead, you will have to submit the application form online along with three sets of the required documents on the scheduled date at the center to be notified by the University for the verification of the documents.
Things to Keep in Mind While Filling the NTRUHS Application Form 2019
Well, before filling the NTRUHS BAMS / BHMS / BNYS Application Form 2019, you need to keep in mind of the few things.
- First and the foremost thing is Internet Connectivity. Candidates must check the Internet Connectivity in order to have a hassle free submission of the application form.
- Go through the instructions carefully before filling the NTRUHS BAMS / BHMS / BNYS Application Form 2019.
- Make sure that you provide correct details such as your Mobile Number, E-mail ID, Educational Qualification details etc.
- Keep all your documents ready before filling the application form.
- Make sure that make the payment successfully. Not making the payment, can cause rejection of the application form.
Check – BHU BAMS 2019
How to Fill NTRUHS BAMS / BHMS / BNYS Registration Form 2019 Online?
Since the BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Application Form 2019 will be available online. Therefore, the candidates have to follow the following steps to fill the application form online.
- Firstly, Visit the Official Website of NTRUHS BAMS Website- www.bhanu.apntruhs.in
- Now click on “New Registration”
- In the Registration Link, you will have to give the following details – NEET Roll Number, NEET Rank, Date of Birth, and Mobile Number.
- After entering all the details click on the submit option.
- If all the details are correct, then you will receive a Registration ID and Password
- And registration successful note will be displayed on the screen.
- Now enter your Roll Number and Registration Number and click on the validate button present on the screen. This is for updating the details on the Application Form.
- Now, the application form will be displayed on the screen.
You will have to submit the following details on the application form
|NEET Roll Number||Caste Category||Aadhaar Number|
|NEET Rank||Mobile Number||Place|
|Name of the Candidate||E-mail ID||District|
|Father’s Name||Alternative Number||State|
|Mother’s Name||Local Area||PIN Code|
|Gender||Minority||SSC Hall Ticket Number|
|NCC||CAP||The month of Passing SSC|
|Year of Passing SSC||Marks Obtained in the Qualifying Examination||Inter Board Centers|
|Class – (XI to XII)||Years of Study||Name of the School|
|District Migrated||Declaration||Save and Exit|
|Save and Pay|
- After filling the form, you can either click on “Save and Exit” (if you want to make the payment later), you can also click on “Save and Pay”. In the next option, you will have to make the payment instantly.
- If you are clicking on the “Save and Pay” option, you will be redirected to the payment gateway.
- Now, select the mode of payment and proceed to pay.
- After successful payment, click on the “OK” button and submit the application form.
- Take the printout of the NTRUHS BAMS / BHMS / BNYS Application Form 2019 and keep it safe for future reference.
List of the Documents needed while filling the Online Application Form of NTRUHS BAMS / BHMS / BNYS
Thus, the list of documents that are required at the time of filling the NTRUHS BAMS / BHMS / BNYS Application Form 2019 are as follows-
- NEET UG Admit Card 2019
- Rank Card of NEET 2019
- SSC or Equivalent Exam Details containing the Date of Birth
- Marks of the Intermediate Examination
- Transfer Certificate
- Study Certificate from Class XI to Intermediate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhaar Card details
- Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special Categories i.e CAP, NCC, PH has to furnish the following documents.
- Local Status Certificate issued by MRO for claiming as AP Local as per the circular number – 4136/SPF&MC/ 2015-5, dated 08.08.2016
- Candidates who are claiming for the fee exemptions have to submit an Income Certificate of the parent.
- Candidates who have studied outside Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years of residence certificate of the candidate or parent issued by MRO/ Tahsildar.
Application Fees of NTRUHS BAMS / BHMS / BNYS Application Form 2019
- The Registration and the Verification Fees for NTRUHS BAMS / BHMS / BNYS Application Form 2019 for General Category Candidates is Rs 2500/-
- The Registration and the Verification Fees for Reserved Category Candidates are Rs 2000/-.
- The Mode of Making of the Payment is Online through Credit/Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- The Registration Fees are Non-Refundable
Check- Nursing Entrance Exams
What to Do After filling the Application Form of NTRUHS 2019?
Soon after the application forms are over. The NTR University will release the Merit List, about which we have discussed in the later sections. The Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the NEET 2019 UG Scores.
Later, after the declaration of the Merit List, the University will conduct a counseling round. The Counselling Process will take place online and the candidates who have been shortlisted on the Merit List will be eligible to attend the Web Counselling Round.
NTRUHS 2019 Merit List for BAMS/BHMS/BNYS
The Merit List for BAMS, BHMS, and BYNS will be released online after the application form process. Candidates who score the minimum qualifying marks in NEET UG 2019, will be eligible to have their names included on NTRUHS BAMS / BHMS / BNYS Merit List 2019. The Merit List will denote the rankings of the candidates in decreasing order. Candidates with more number of marks will be ranked first and so on. Candidates whose name is present on the Merit List will be eligible for the Counselling Round of NTRUHS 2019.
Web Counselling of NTRUHS BAMS / BHMS / BNYS Application Form 2019
Only those candidates will be eligible to perform Web Counselling, who has made out in the Final Merit Position Procedure. After the verification of the documents, the name of the candidate will be displayed on the NTRUHS BAMS / BHMS / BNYS Final Merit List 2019. These candidates will be eligible to perform web options. Candidates who have been allotted seats in the First and Second Round of Counselling, but wishes to change their college/course according to the merit can also exercise the web options.
Instructions for NTRUHS Web Counselling 2019
- In the process of Web Counselling, the applicants will receive a One-Time Password that will be sent to your registered mobile number at the time of saving the Web Options.
- You will have to download the Provisional Allotment Letter after the payment of the University Fees. The payment has to be done through Internet Banking/Credit/Debit Card.
- After receiving the allotment letter, the candidates have to report the allotted college on or before the date specified in the letter.
- The area-wise seat matrix will be displayed on the screen so that the candidates can exercise the options correctly.
- You can choose as many options you want.
- You must download your Final Allotment Letter from the website and report the college. If in case, you fail to report, then you will not be allowed for the admission process.
- You must come to the allotted college with the required documents and the final allotment letter.
- Your Admission Process will be completed, once you make the payment of the college fees.
- If in case, you plan to take admission in another college during the subsequent phase of counselling, then the original certificates will be sent to the other college concerned after the closure of admissions.
- Lastly, the University Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
The Verification of the Documents for admission in Dr. NTR University under the courses of BAMS, BHMS, and BNYS will be on the basis of the Final Provisional Merit List. Candidates who have been shortlisted on the Merit List will have to report at, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Administrative Building Vijayawada.
The Applicants who have applied under CAP, NCC, or Physically Handicapped have to attend the certificate verification process on the specified time and date for both General and Reserved Category. They will not be allowed to attend the document verification round separately. Hence, the selection into BAMS and other courses through the Web Allotments will be notified shortly.
Things to Keep in Mind at the Time of NTRUHS Document Verification Process
- On the NTRUHS BAMS / BHMS / BNYS Application Form 2019 printout, the applicant has to paste a passport size photograph.
- The Applicant has to submit original documents along with three sets of attested copies at the center notified by the University. This has to be done at the time of certificate verification.
- The verification of the documents will be conducted only once as per the schedule.
Hence, the complete process of NTRUHS BAMS / BHMS / BNYS Online Admission Form 2019 takes place online. The Application Form will be again available online in the month of October. Other than that, the Applicant must satisfy the eligibility criteria in order to fill in the online form. The Application Form will be available online for a limited period of time. No application forms will be accepted after the due date. Therefore, the Candidates must enter all the details correctly to avoid the rejection of the application form.
Thus, if you have any queries, regarding the NTRUHS Application Form details, then please comment on the section down below.