National Board of Examination will soon issue the FMGE Admit Card 2020. The admit card will be available online. The registered candidates can download the FMGE Hall Ticket 2020 from the official website after the board releases it. To download the admit card candidates have to enter the mandatory details. After printing it out, you have to paste your photograph on it.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check for AIIMS MBBS 2020
It is essential to carry the admit card in the exam hall. FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduates Exam) conducts twice a year. It conducts for the Indian Nationals who have a medical degree from abroad institutions. Get all the information about the FMGE 2020 Admit Card in this article.
FMGE 2020 Admit Card Important Dates
The Board will send an email and SMS to all the registered candidates regarding admit card availability. After the candidates get the intimation on the registered email id /mobile number they will be able to download their admit card. Down below is the list for tentative important dates.
|Name of the event||Important Date|
|Availability of FMGE Admit Card 2020||21 Jun 2020|
|Date of Screening test||28 Jun 2020|
How To Download FMGE Admit Card?
The authorities will issue the admit card to all the registered candidates of FMGE 2020. A detailed account of the step by step process to download the admit card is given below.
- Visit the official website ( http://natboard.edu.in/ ).
- Click on the link given to download the admit card.
- That link will redirect to the login page.
- Now enter the user id and password.
On providing the correct details the admit card will open. Now you can download and print it on a sheet.
Details on the FMGE Admit card
There are certain important details on the NBE FMGE 2020 Admit Card. Make sure they are correct and valid. The details will be-
- Application number.
- Date and Time of the Exam.
- FMGE Roll number.
- PWD (PH) status.
- Date of birth.
- Name and full address of the exam center.
- General Instructions to be followed at the exam center.
Check for JIPMER MBBS 2020
Photo Specifications for the FMGE Test Admit Card
The candidates have to check the specifications thoroughly before pasting the photograph. The specifications are listed below.
- The photograph must be of minimum 3.5*4.5 cm.
- It must have at least 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate.
- A caption with your name and the date on which the photo was been taken.
- Make sure that the photo is taken against a white background.
- Avoid taking photographs with reflections or shadow on the face with red eyes.
- Print the photo on a high-quality paper.
- Make sure it is at least 600 dpi Resolution.
- The photograph must not have any scratches.
Check for NEET 2020
Bio-metric Verification at the FMGE 2020 Exam Hall Ticket
The attendance of the candidates will be taken through a Biometric Verification. The candidates have to enter their fingerprint. This step is to avoid any forgery in the exam. The authorities will ensure that only genuine candidates appear for the exam. An on-spot photo of the candidates will also be captured.
The process is very simple. The official will ask for the impression of your index finger. It will be scanned through the machine. If there is an injury or a scratch then the candidate will be asked to take the impression of any other finger.
Candidates must ensure that their index finger does not have any type of chemical (like henna or ink). So, there won’t be an issue in taking the thumb impression. It fingers are wet, moist, dirty, then wipe them clean.
Check – NEET PG 2020
Important Documents to carry with the FMGE Admission Card 2020
The candidates have to carry the FMGE Hall Ticket. Along with that, they have to carry some other important documents. Without these documents, the candidates will not get an entry in the exam hall. Down below we give you the list of those documents.
- The FMGE 2020 Admission Ticket print-out with a photo posted on it.
- Any of the following valid, original and non-expired photo IDs:
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar card (with the photograph)
Check for FMGE Exam Pattern and Syllabus
What should not be carried with the FMGE 2020 Hall Ticket?
Candidates will not get to carry the following items inside the examination hall. Any student with any of the unfair means will not appear for the screening test.
- Stationery items like textual material, plastic pouch, pen, writing pads, calculator, pen drives, notes etc.
- Eatable items packed or opened, soft drinks, water bottle etc.
- Ornaments, bracelets, rings, earrings, nose pin, chain/necklace, pendants, badge, brooch etc.
- Items such as wallets, goggles, handbags, belt cap among others.
- An electronic device such as a
- mobile phone, Bluetooth, earphones, microphones, pager, wrist watch, electronic pen etc.
Check – NEET MDS 2020
Points to remember for NEET PG 2020 Hall-ticket
There are certain points that all you students have got to keep in mind. These accidents do happen many times. We know that entrances like these aren’t easy. It takes a lot of preparations for cracking one of these. So, keep a clear mind and remember the following points-
- First and foremost, don’t forget your admit card. You won’t get an entry without it.
- Paste a good and clear photograph of yourself on it. We have given the specifications very clear for it above. Go through them.
- Make sure that your hands are clean for the biometric verification. If you can, avoid and henna or ink or any kind of injury on your index finger.
- Don’t forget to take a valid ID proof of yours with you.
- The authorities will accept the E-Aadhaar card. The printout should be of good quality with a clear photograph.
- Candidate’s name on the ID proof should match the name on the admit card.
Check- GPAT 2020
Therefore, the authorities will soon release the FMGE Admit Card 2020. We hope that the article helped you. For any other information keep tabs on the official webpage. We will also update any new information over here.