FMGE Admit Card 2020: National Board of Examination will soon issue the hall tickets. It will be released in online mode. Hence, the students will have to visit the official website to download it. The admit card is one of the most important documents. It acts as an entry pass and thus no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without it. Moreover, all the details about the FMGE 2020 exam hall and the candidate will be present on it. Candidates need to carry a hardcopy of the FMGE Admit Card 2020 to the centre. For more details about the admit card and the entrance exam, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
FMGE Admit Card 2020
The Board will send an email and SMS to all the registered candidates regarding admit card availability. After the candidates get the intimation on the registered email id /mobile number they will be able to download their admit card. However, you should have an idea about the exam dates, so that you do not miss out on any of the important events. The tentative schedule of exam activities is further given below.
|Name of the Event||Important Date|
|Availability of FMGE Admit Card 2020||– August/ September 2020 –|
|Date of Screening test||– August/ September 2020 –|
Check – AIIMS MBBS 2020
How To Download FMGE Admit Card?
As mentioned above, the FMGE Hall Ticket 2020 will be released in online mode. Thus, the candidates will have to visit the official website to download it. However, some students may face difficulty while downloading it. Therefore, the step by step procedure to download the admit card is given below.
- Visit the official website ( www.natboard.edu.in ).
- Click on the link given to download the admit card.
- That link will redirect to the login page.
- Now enter the user id and password.
On providing the correct details the admit card will open. Now you can download and print it on a sheet. In addition, take out at least 2-3 copies of it, as you will have to provide it during further admission processes as well.
Details on the FMGE Admit card
There are certain important details on the NBE FMGE 2020 Admit Card. Make sure they are correct and valid. The details will be-
- Application number.
- Date and Time of the Exam.
- FMGE Roll number.
- PWD (PH) status.
- Date of birth.
- Name and full address of the exam center.
- General Instructions to be followed at the exam center.
Photo Specifications for the FMGE Test Admit Card
The candidates have to check the specifications thoroughly before pasting the photograph. The specifications are listed below.
- The photograph must be of a minimum of 3.5*4.5 cm.
- It must have at least 75% coverage of the face & head of the candidate.
- A caption with your name and the date on which the photo was been taken.
- Make sure that the photo is taken against a white background.
- Avoid taking photographs with reflections or shadow on the face with red eyes.
- Print the photo on a high-quality paper.
- Make sure it is at least 600 dpi Resolution.
- The photograph must not have any scratches.
Bio-metric Verification at the FMGE 2020 Exam Hall Ticket
The attendance of the candidates will be taken through a Biometric Verification. The candidates have to enter their fingerprints. This step is to avoid any forgery in the exam. The authorities will ensure that only genuine candidates appear for the exam. An on-spot photo of the candidates will also be captured.
The process is very simple. The official will ask for the impression of your index finger. It will be scanned through the machine. If there is an injury or a scratch then the candidate will be asked to take the impression of any other finger.
Candidates must ensure that their index finger does not have any type of chemical (like henna or ink). So, there won’t be an issue in taking the thumb impression. It fingers are wet, moist, dirty, then wipe them clean.
Important Documents to carry with the FMGE Admission Card 2020
The candidates have to carry the FMGE Hall Ticket. Along with that, they have to carry some other important documents. Without these documents, the candidates will not get an entry in the exam hall. Down below we give you the list of those documents.
- The FMGE 2020 Admission Ticket print-out with a photo posted on it.
- Any of the following valid, original, and non-expired photo IDs:
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar card (with the photograph)
What should not be carried with the FMGE 2020 Hall Ticket?
Candidates will not get to carry the following items inside the examination hall. Any student with any of the unfair means will not appear for the screening test.
- Stationery items like textual material, plastic pouch, pen, writing pads, calculator, pen drives, notes, etc.
- Eatable items packed or opened, soft drinks, water bottles, etc.
- Ornaments, bracelets, rings, earrings, nose pin, chain/necklace, pendants, badge, brooch, etc.
- Items such as wallets, goggles, handbags, belt cap among others.
- An electronic device such as a
- mobile phone, Bluetooth, earphones, microphones, pager, wristwatch, an electronic pen, etc.
Points to remember for NEET PG 2020 Hall-ticket
There are certain points that all your students have got to keep in mind. These accidents do happen many times. We know that entrances like these aren’t easy. It takes a lot of preparation for cracking one of these. So, keep a clear mind and remember the following points-
- First and foremost, don’t forget your admit card. You won’t get an entry without it.
- Paste a good and clear photograph of yourself on it. We have given the specifications very clear for it above. Go through them.
- Make sure that your hands are clean for the biometric verification. If you can, avoid and henna or ink or any kind of injury on your index finger.
- Don’t forget to take a valid ID proof of yours with you.
- The authorities will accept the E-Aadhaar card. The printout should be of good quality with a clear photograph.
- The candidate’s name on the ID proof should match the name on the admit card.
FMGE 2020 Exam Pattern
The students appearing for the exam should have knowledge of the exam pattern. It will help you in the preparation process. Candidates’ will thus be able to score better marks in the exam. The FMGE 2020 Exam Pattern is thus as follows:
- There will be 300 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) in total.
- They will be divided into two parts – Part A and Part B. Each part will be of 150 minutes.
- And it has to be conducted in a single day- in the morning and evening shift.
- Candidates have to appear for both the papers. It is compulsory and is mentioned in the guidelines of FMGE 2020.
- It will be a Computer-based Test (CBT).
- The maximum marks are 300.
- You will get one mark for each correct answer.
- You will not lose any marks for the wrong answer in this test. There is no negative marking.
- You will get 0 marks for the unanswered questions.
- The questions will be based on the topics from the MBBS curriculum. They are explained in detail in the next section.
- The qualifying marks for this exam is 150.