FMGE Admit Card 2021: NBE has announced the FMGE 2021 date, exam will be held on 18th June 2021. The admit card is released to the eligible students after the completion of the application process. It is issued to only the students who submit the application form on time. The National Board of Examinations (NBE) further issues the admit card. In addition, it is one of the important documents due to the details that are mentioned in it. It contains the candidate’s name, roll number, FMGE 2021 exam centre details, and the reporting time. The students are also advised to check all the details carefully before downloading it. For more details about the FMGE Admit Card 2021, the steps to download it, and the entrance exam read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The Admit Card will be released in the 1st or 2nd Week of June 2021. As the entrance exam is scheduled to be held on 18th June 2021. Further, the direct link to download the hall ticket will be provided here.
FMGE Admit Card 2021
The authorities further do send a notification to students regarding the release of the FMGE Hall Ticket. It is sent on the registered email ID and Mobile Number. Thus, the students are advised to provide the correct contact details. Candidates should further be aware of the admission activities schedule. The official dates are mentioned in the information brochure. Furthermore, the important events and dates are also mentioned in the table given below.
|Issue of Admit Card||– June 2021 –|
|Exam Date||18th June 2021|
How to Download NBE FMGE 2021 Admit Card?
The hall ticket can be downloaded in online mode only. It is not sent through post or over mail. Hence, the students have to visit the official website of FMGE to download it. Candidates have to enter the login credentials to download it. Furthermore, to ensure that the students do not face any difficulty in downloading the admit card, the step-by-step guide is provided below. The steps to download the FMGE Hall Ticket are thus as follows:
- Visit the FMGE Official Website – www.natboard.edu.in
- After clicking on the link, enter the credentials in the login section, i.e the registration ID and Password.
- After successfully logging in, your admit card appears on the screen.
- Do not forget to check all the details mentioned in it carefully to avoid any further inconvenience. In case of any discrepancy, immediately contact the authorities.
- Further, after checking all the details, click on the download icon and save it. Then take a printout of it for future reference.
Moreover, the students are advised to take out at least 2-3 copies of the hall ticket. It is required even after the FMGE 2021 Exam. Thus, do keep it safe for future references.
Details mentioned in the Admit Card
The hall ticket is considered the most important document due to the details mentioned in it. Candidates are also advised to check whether these are correctly mentioned in their admit card not. Further, the details that you can find in your admit card are as follows:
- Candidates Name
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Date and Time of the FMGE 2021
- Date of Birth
- PwD (PH) Status
- Full Address of the Allotted Exam Centre
Furthermore, the guidelines that should be followed at the exam centre are mentioned in the hall ticket. Do read them carefully. These instructions shall guide you on how to behave and what to do on exam day.
Photo Specifications for the Admit Card
Candidates are supposed to affix a photograph on the hardcopy of the admit card. Thus, the specifications for the same are mentioned below. Note that the photograph should not be older than 6 months. In addition, the students who do not have the photograph on their admit card on the exam day may not be allowed to sit for the exam. The prescribed specifications are further as follows:
- The photograph must be of a minimum of 3.5*4.5 cm.
- It must have at least 75% coverage of the face & head of the candidate.
- A caption with your name and the date on which the photo was been taken.
- Make sure that the photo is taken against a white background.
- Avoid taking photographs with reflections or shadows on the face with red eyes.
- Print the photo on high-quality paper.
- Make sure it is at least 600 dpi Resolution.
- The photograph must not have any scratches.
List of FMGE Test Centres
The details of the allotted exam center are mentioned in it the admit card. In addition, the list of exam cities out of which one shall be allotted is provided below. Note that under no circumstances it can be changed after the issuance of the admit card. The complete address of the exam centre shall be there in the hall ticket.
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu and Srinagar|
Bio-metric Verification at the FMGE Exam Hall Ticket
At the FMGE Exam Centre, the attendance is taken through the Bio-Metric procedure. It is done to ensure that the registered student has appeared for the exam. Further, this also reduces the chances of forgery. Candidates’ pictures shall also be taken on exam day. In addition, the biometric process is very simple. The official asks for the impression of your index finger. It further is scanned through the machine. If there is an injury or a scratch then the candidate is asked to take the impression of any other finger. Candidates must ensure that their index finger does not have any type of chemical (like henna or ink). So, there won’t be an issue in taking the thumb impression. Moreover, if the fingers are wet, moist, dirty, then wipe them clean. Only after the biometric verification, the students are allowed to enter the exam hall.
Documents to be carried along to FMGE Exam Centre
There are a few documents that the students need to carry along to the exam hall. Wherein, the most important document is the FMGE 2021 Hall Ticket. However, some other documents are also required for the verification process. Thus, the original documents that the students must carry along are as follows:
- Printout of the Hall Ticket
- Further, a valid photo ID is required such as PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID, or Aadhar Card.
These should be non-expired IDs. In addition, you need not carry all of them. Just take one of the valid photo ID along for verification. Further, candidates appearing at the exam hall without these may face difficulty.
Things that should not be carried to Exam Hall
There are a few things that the students should avoid carrying along to the exam hall. Candidates appearing with those shall not be allowed inside the FMGE Exam Centre. Furthermore, the things you should not carry along are as follows:
- Packed or opened eatable items, soft drinks, water bottles, etc.
- In addition, stationery items such as a plastic pouch, textual material, calculator, notes, and pen drives should be avoided.
- Moreover, wallets, goggles, and handbags shouldn’t be carried along as well.
- Further, avoid ornaments, rings, bracelets, nose pins, chains/ necklaces, pendants, badges, brooch, etc.
- Electronic devices such as mobile phones, Bluetooth, earphones, microphones, pager, wristwatch, and electronic pens should not be carried along as well.
NBE FMGE Admit Card 2021- Important Instructions
The guidelines for the exam day are mentioned in the admit card. Some of them are listed below as well. Candidates should ensure that they follow the guidelines so that on the exam day they do not face any difficulty. Further, the points that the students should keep in mind are as follows:
- The most important document without which you shall not be allowed to sit for the exam, i.e the admit card. Hence, do not forget to carry the hardcopy of it along.
- In addition, the photograph affixed on the hall ticket must be clear. The specifications are further provided above.
- Further, as the verification is done through the biometric process hence there shouldn’t be henna or any other chemical on your index finger.
- In addition, for the photo ID, students can carry the E-Aadhar Card. However, the printout of the E-Aadhar should be clear.
- Further, the name of the student on the admit card should be the same as that on the ID Proof.
FMGE 2021 Exam Pattern
The students preparing for the test should gather all the details regarding the exam pattern. It shall help you in the preparation process. In addition, the exam pattern gives a closer look at the details of the question paper. The FMGE Exam Pattern is further as follows:
- Mode of FMGE Exam: Online
- Time Duration: 2 Hours and 30 Minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- No. of Questions: 300 Questions
- Language of Paper: English
- Total Marks: 300
- Correct Answer: 1 Mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: It is applicable and hence 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.