FMGE Application Form 2021: The application process is carried out by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). Candidates thus have to visit the NBE Official Website to register themselves for the FMGE 2021. Note that the application process is completely online and thus no form is sent through post or via mail. Moreover, the students should read out the eligibility conditions carefully. Only the students who satisfy the eligibility conditions can appear for the exam. In addition, the Overseas Citizens of India and Indian nationals with a primary medical qualification from a foreign country can also fill the form. For more details about the FMGE Application Form 2021, application procedure, fees, mode of payment, and admit card, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
FMGE Application Form 2021
The NBE FMGE 2021 Application process comprises certain stages, which must be completed successfully for form submission. Moreover, the admit card is issued to only the students who complete the application process successfully. Further, the applicants must have knowledge of the admission activities schedule. The authorities may send notifications, but you should still be aware of the important dates. Therefore, the admission activities schedule for both the June and December session is provided below.
|Application Form Release Date||2nd week of April 2021|
|Application Form Submission Date||– May 2021 –|
|Application Correction Facility||– May 2021 –|
|Issue of Admit Card||– June 2021 –|
|Exam Date||18th June 2021|
|Declaration of Result||– July 2021 –|
|Application Form Release Date||– October 2021 –|
|Application Form Submission Date||– October 2021 –|
|Application Correction Facility||– December 2021 –|
|Releasing of Admit Card||– December 2021 –|
|FMGE 2021 Exam Date||– December 2021 –|
|Declaration of Result||– January 2022 –|
FMGE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) prescribes the eligibility criteria for FMGE 2021. These are basically the conditions that each student must satisfy. Thus, do read out all the conditions before filling the application form. If any of the students is found ineligible at later stages then the application of that student shall be rejected. Furthermore, the eligibility criteria for the entrance exam is as follows:
- The applicants wanting to appear for the entrance exam must be a Bonafide or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
- In addition, the student must obtain a necessary primary medical qualification and MBBS Degree before the given period for a particular session.
- Further, the MBBS Degree of FMG must be awarded by the Institutions included in the Word Directory of the Medical Schools as listed by the World Health Organizations or an Institution duly attested by the Indian Embassy.
- All the FMGs have to provide their documents in support of the Primary Medical Education from the foreign Medical Institution concerned.
- Moreover, the students with Post Graduate Medical Degree obtained in the countries of Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, etc. are not eligible to appear in FMGE. They can directly register with MCI/ SMC.
Documents Required for FMGE Application Process 2021
There are a few documents that have to be uploaded while filling the FMGE Registration Form. However, only the students who are filling the form for the first time have to upload these. In addition, the students who have registered earlier just have to enter the roll number. Furthermore, the students have to scan the documents and then upload them. The documents that must be kept ready are further as follows:
- Photo ID Proof, such as Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License
- Class 12th Marksheet
- MBBS Qualification Details
- Passport Size Photograph
- Nationality Details
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Further, the documents must be uploaded as per the specifications prescribed by the authorities. The specifications further prescribed by the authorities are mentioned in the table given below.
Passport size photograph
More than 80 kb
3.5 cm X 4.5 cm
More than 80 kb
6 cm X 3 cm
How to Fill FMGE Application Form 2021?
The application process is carried out completely in online mode. Thus, to ensure that the students do not face any difficulty, the step-by-step guide is provided below. Candidates can follow the mentioned steps to fill and submit the form successfully. Furthermore, the step by step guide of the application process is as follows:
Step 1: Online Registration
Registration is the first step in the application process. For the registration, the students have to visit the FMGE Official Website. The steps to register for the exam are further as follows:
- On the homepage, click on the “New Registration” option.
- Candidates then have to enter personal details such as their name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, and email ID.
- Then you need to enter the captcha code.
- Further, check all the entered details and submit the details. Moreover, you must remember the registration ID and Password safe for future reference.
The login credentials are sent on the registered email ID and Mobile Number. To fill the application form, the students have to enter the login credentials. Further, to download the hall ticket and to check the results, login credentials is required.
Step 2: Login
Further, to fill in the form, the students have to login by entering the Registration ID, Password, and the Captcha Code. After logging in successfully, click on the “Fill Application Form” option. Moreover, an instruction page appears on the screen after this. Do read all the instructions carefully before starting to fill the form.
Step 3: Start Filling FMGE Online Form
The form then appears on the screen, wherein the students have to enter their personal and educational details. After each step, the students must click on the “save and next” option. Moreover, the candidates need to ensure that they enter the correct information while filling the form. The details should be the same as those on the official documents. Further, the details that the students have to enter are as follows:
- Firstly, you are asked to enter personal details, such as your full name, fathers’ name, email ID, and address.
- Then Class 12th or equivalent examination details have to enter. In addition, the details of the country where MBBS was completed, the college name, passing year, and primary medical qualification details also have to be entered.
- Further, the students are asked to enter their choice of exam centre. Candidates have to enter the choices out of the list of cities in which the exam is conducted. Moreover, do make the choices carefully as the exam centre is allotted as per the entered choices only. The allotted exam centre details shall further be mentioned in the admit card.
- Then after entering all the above details, the students have to upload the scanned documents. That is the passport size photograph and signature. Do ensure that the documents are as per the prescribed specifications. Further, the photograph should not be older than six months and the signature should be done with black or blue pen ink only.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
Then the application form fee payment portal appears on the screen. Note that if the payment is not made on time, then the officials may not accept the application form. The application fee is further the same for all the category students. In addition, a sum of Rs. 6,490 have to be paid as the application fee. Wherein, the payment can be done in the only mode only through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. After paying the fee, do take a printout of the transaction slip.
Step 5: Printout of the Filled Application Form
After the successful transaction, the confirmation page appears on the screen. Candidates need to take a printout of the confirmation page for future references.
Thus, these are the steps following which the students can submit the application form successfully. Candidates need to complete all the stages successfully to submit the application form.
Documents to be submitted by Foreign Medical Graduates
After the completion of the application process, the Foreign Medical Graduates will have to submit certain documents. The documents must be self-attested. In addition, the authorities prescribe a date and the documents have to be submitted before the given date. Further, the necessary documents that the students must submit are as follows:
- A copy of the Applicants Passport
- Class 12th Passing Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet
- MBBS Pass that must be certified by the Indian Embassy
- Certificate of Matriculation
- Internship Certificate
- A copy of address proof, such as PAN Card/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Driving License
- Two Recent Passport size Photographs
- A copy of fail certificates/ Result of ex-candidates
- The copy of the Eligibility Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India
- Copy of Equivalence Certificate issued by the Association of Indian Universities (Applicable to students who have done MBBS from abroad).
Moreover, the students have to send these self-attested documents at the [email protected] mail ID. The documents must be sent before the due date.
FMGE Admit Card 2021
The admit card is one of the most important documents as it acts as an entry pass. Hence, no student shall be able to enter the exam hall without it. Candidates have to carry the hardcopy of the FMGE Hall Ticket 2021 to the exam centre. Furthermore, the authorities issue the admit card to only the students who complete the application process successfully. Candidates have to enter their login credentials to download the hall ticket. Moreover, do not forget to check all the details carefully before downloading it. Note that the exam centre address shall be there on the hall ticket only. In addition, it does not get change under any circumstances after the issuance of the admit card.