FMGE Application Form 2020: Note that the link to edit the photograph, signature, and left-hand impression was activated on 10th August 2020. The form was released earlier for the June session exam. Check the details below in the updates section. The National Board of Examinations (NBE) is the respective conducting authority for the Foreign Medical Graduates Examination or FMGE 2020. This exam will evaluate all the candidates for their Medical License in India. It is conducted twice a year in the months of June and December. However, this year’s June session exam will be conducted in August/ September 2020 due to COVID-19. Aspirants who qualify the FMGE 2020 will be able to obtain permanent or provisional registration with State Medical Council (SMC) or the Medical Council of India (MCI). In order to get the complete details about FMGE Application Form 2020, read the whole article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
FMGE Application Form 2020
Candidates have to read the Information Bulletin carefully. The candidates sitting in this exam will be Indian nationals with a medical degree from any country outside India. This entrance examination is necessary for all Foreign Medical Graduates (FMGs) in order to be able to practice in India. These instructions are important for the online submission of the application form. The list of important dates for the FMGE Application Form is given below.
Release of information brochure
07 July 2020
08 July 2020
Last date to fill the application form
22 July 2020, 11:55 PM
|Edit window||23rd to 25th July 2020|
|Final edit window for photograph, signature, and left-hand impression||10th August to 12th August 2020|
|Last date for submission of documents||20th August 2020|
Admit card to be available from
24th August 2020
31st August 2020
|20th September 2020|
Check – JIPMER PG 2020
- The Window for the final edit, i.e to edit the photograph, signature, and the left-hand impression was activated from 10th August 2020 to 12th August 2020. Candidates had to enter the login credentials to edit the form.
- FMGE Application Form 2021 was released on 08th July 2020. The last date to submit the application form was 22nd July 2020.
FMGE Entrance Eligibility Criteria 2020
The Foreign Medical Graduates (FMGs) have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria of FMGE 2020. They won’t be able to appear in the examination if they don’t. Candidates can read the FMGE 2020 Eligibility Criteria listed below:
- The candidates applying shall be either an Indian national or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
- The candidates should obtain the necessary primary medical qualification.
- MBBS degree should be obtained before the specified period.
- Only the MBBS degrees of those FMGs will be accepted which are awarded by institutions that are listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools. Or an institution like the Indian embassy concerned for the candidates to be recognized as medical practitioners in India can duly attest to it.
- All the FMGs have to provide documents in support of the primary medical education from the foreign medical institution concerned.
- Candidates with a postgraduate medical degree obtained in the countries of Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, New Zealand and the United States of America don’t have to appear in FMGE 2020 screening test. They can directly register with MCI/SMC.
FMGE 2020 Application Process
There are some important things about the application process. So, keep these in mind when you are filling the form. The application process is in online mode only. The step by step process is written below-
- Go to the official website. ( https://www.natboard.edu.in/fmge.php )
- Click on the registration link of FMGE 2020 available on the site to register for the exam.
- In the next step, fill out the personal information.
- Check the details in the form.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- In the next step, pay the application fees.
- The mode of Payment is via Credit or Debit Card or Net Banking.
- The candidates must check the confirmation box. Ensure a successful submission of the FMGE application form 2020.
- Candidates successfully completing the application process of FMGE 2020 will receive a confirmation letter sent by NBE on their registered email IDs.
Application Fees for the FMGE 2020 Test
The Application fees are ₹5500. And in this entrance exam, there is no category-based exemption or discount. Candidates have to pay the fee online. The modes of payment are via Credit or Debit Card or Net Banking.
Important Instructions for the FMGE Application Form 2020
- Don’t leave any mandatory column in the application form blank. Therefore, always check before submitting the online form.
- The authorities will not entertain any kind of request for reconsideration.
- Candidates may note that deficiency, if any, in the application form shall be communicated to them within 15 days of the close of the registration window.
- The authorities will give the candidates one week’s time thereafter to rectify the deficiency and provide supporting documents if so required.
- The authorities will release the application form for FMGE 2020 as scheduled.
FMGE Admit Card 2020
FMGE 2020 Hall Ticket will be released a week or two before the entrance exam. It will be available on the official website of the exam conducting body. Note that it will not be available in any other mode. Moreover, students need to carry a hardcopy of the hall ticket to the exam hall. No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without it. Candidates should also carry an identity proof along with the admit card. Furthermore, you should keep it safe even after the exam as it will be required for further admission processes.
FMGE Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The FMGE Exam Pattern and Syllabus are prescribed by the exam conducting body only. Candidates appearing for the exam should have knowledge of it. It will help you in the preparation process and thus your chances of clearing the exam will be more. In addition, students should make their study plan by considering the syllabus and exam pattern only. You should first finish the topics which carry more marks.