NEET SS Mock Test 2021: Candidates preparing for NEET-SS can get the mock test on the NBE website as well. The NBE conducts the entrance exam every year for admissions in Post Doctoral Courses. In addition, the Mock Test helps the candidates to be aware of the examination. The NEET SS Entrance Exam 2021 takes place online and the application forms shall be available in online mode only. Candidates appearing for the exam should refer to these mock tests to prepare well for the exam. It helps in having a better understanding of the exam pattern. In this article, you can get all the details about NEET SS Mock Test 2021, it’s important dates, process, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NEET SS Mock Test 2021
By solving mock tests, students can understand the pattern following which the paper is prepared. In addition, your chances of clearing the exam shall be high if you solve these papers. Moreover, try and solve as many papers as possible. The Official Dates of events have not been announced yet. It will be available on the official dates soon. Candidates must check the official website to get the latest updates and notifications. The dates mentioned in the table are tentative, with these dates you can get an idea about the dates of the entrance examination.
|The Release of the Official Notification||–|
|Starting Date of the Application Form||–|
|Issuance of the NEET SS Hall Ticket||–|
|Exam Date of NEET SS 2021||–|
|Declaration of the Result||–|
Check – NEET Answer Key 2021
What is a NEET SS Mock Test 2021?
The NEET Mock Test is a trial test of the NEET SS Entrance Examination. This Test has been introduced by the National Board of Examinations. The main motive of the Mock Test is to offer the applicants the experience of the exam before the actual exam. Taking the Mock Test shall help you to get an idea of what sort of questions can be asked in the exam. Hence, the test papers give the complete experience of the entrance examination.
NEET SS Exam Pattern 2021
- It is an Online Entrance Exam (Computer-Based Test)
- In the Examination, candidates have to choose any two super speciality courses for which his/ her broad speciality qualification is eligible at the time of filling the application form.
- There shall be a separate question paper for each super speciality course.
- The Exam Paper has two parts – Part A and B.
- The Total Number of Questions includes 100 Questions.
- The Time Duration for One Super Speciality Course is 1 Hour and 35 Minutes whereas the time duration for the candidates who have chosen two super speciality courses is 3 Hours 30 Minutes.
- There is a negative marking for every wrong answer. Four Marks are further rewarded for every correct answer and 1 mark is deducted for every wrong answer.
What is a NEET SS Unofficial Mock Test Paper?
The Unofficial Mock Test Paper of NBE SS is the Mock Test Paper, which is released by various coaching institutes. Moreover, the Test Papers are similar to that of the Examination Paper. The Mock Test is further released in PDF Format as well. Candidates are advised to take as many mock tests as possible. This shall help you a lot in your NEET SS Exam Preparation.
How to Take the NEET SS 2021 Mock Test?
The Step By Step Procedure to take the NEET SS Mock Test 2021 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of the National Board of Examinations – www.nbe.edu.in
- Click on the Mock Test Link
- Enter your Registration ID and Password or simply log in using the dummy User ID and Password.
- Go through the Instructions
- Click on the Next Option.
- Accept the Non-Disclosure Agreement and Proceed.
- Then click on “Ready to Begin”
- Then you can start off with the test. A timer is located at the right corner of the screen.
- The Exam end as soon as time ends.
- Your Answers shall be submitted automatically then.
General Instructions of NEET SS Mock Test
- The NEET Super Specialty Mock Test 2021 is for 20 Minutes.
- A countdown timer is set on the right top corner of the screen. When the timer reaches zero, the exam end by itself.
- The Question Palette displayed on the screen shows the status of each question using one of the following symbols.
- The Grey Box denotes Not Answered. The Red Box denotes that you have visited the question but have not answered it.
- The Green Box denotes that the question has been answered and are considered for evaluation.
- The Purple Box denotes that the question is for review and has not been answered.
- The Purple Box with a Green mark denotes that the question has been answered and is for evaluation.
To Answer the following steps follow the following steps –
- To go to a specific question, click on the respective question palette. The Question appears on the screen.
- Read the Questions carefully and select your response. Save your response and click on the “Save and Next” option.
- If you wish to answer a question, then you can mark it for review and answer it later.
- To Change Your Answer, you have to deselect the question and click on “Clear Response”
- Complete the Exam and when the time ends the exam ends automatically.
Instructions Before Starting the NEET SS Mock Test 2021
- Do Follow the Instructions carefully before starting to attempt the exam.
- Maintain Silence and discipline in the exam.
- No use of Electronic Devices such as calculators, Mobile Phones, etc. during the exam.
- Virtual Keyboard is available on the screen.
- Candidates have to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement before starting the exam. This is an Undertaking that has to be accepted by the applicant before appearing for the exam.
Importance of NBE NEET SS Mock Test 2021
The NEET-SS Mock Test can be very useful if the student uses it correctly. The National Board of Examinations releases a link to mock tests so that the candidates can take tests online. The Mock Tests are completely free of cost and are made available on the official website of NBE. The link to attempt the mock test shall be available a few weeks before the date of the exam.
Hence, we have provided some important use of the Mock Test Paper 2021-
- The NEET Mock Test Paper for the Super Specialty Course is made available online.
- This helps the candidates to understand the exam pattern and format of the questions asked.
- The Mock Test improve your Time Management Skills as well.
- The NEET-SS Mock Test also enhances your accuracy and speed of attempting the questions.
Therefore, we advise the candidates to take the mock tests to get acquainted with the NEET Super Specialty Course Exam Pattern.
NEET SS Admit Card 2021
NEET SS Hall Ticket act as an entry pass. Thus, no candidate is allowed to enter the exam hall without it. The information about the exam date, time, venue, and candidate is further be mentioned in it. In addition, it shall be available for download on the official website. Candidates have to download and take a printout of it. Note that the print should be nice, as the invigilator should be able to read all the details easily. The students should also carry identity IDs along with them.