NEET SS Mock Test 2020 will be available for the candidates online. The Mock Test will be available online on the official website of NBE. The NBE conducts the entrance exam every year for admissions in Post Doctoral Courses. In addition, the Mock Test will help the candidates to be aware of the examination. The NEET SS Entrance Exam 2020 will take place online and the application forms will be available in online mode only. Candidates appearing for the exam should refer to these mock tests to prepare well for the exam. It will help you in understanding the exam pattern. In this article, you can get all the details about NEET SS Mock Test 2020, it’s important dates, process etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NEET SS Mock Test 2020
By solving mock tests, students will be able to understand the pattern following which the paper is prepared. In addition, your chances of clearing the exam will be high if you will solve these paper. Moreover, try and solve as many papers as possible. The Official Dates of events have not been announced yet. It will be available on the official dates soon. Candidates must check the official website to get the latest updates and notifications. The dates mentioned in the table are tentative, with these dates you can get an idea about the dates of the entrance examination.
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|The Release of Official Notification||– 8th May 2020 –|
|The Release of Online Application Form||– 8th May 2020 –|
|Last Date of the Application Form||– 28th May 2020 –|
|Date of Exam||– 28th June 2020 –|
Check – NEET Answer Key 2020
What is a NEET SS Mock Test 2020?
The NEET Mock Test is a trial test of the NEET SS Entrance Examination. This Test has been introduced by the National Board of Examinations. The main motive of the Mock Test is to offer the applicants the experience of the exam before the actual exam. Taking the Mock Test will help you to get an idea of what sort of questions can be asked in the exam. Hence, the test papers will give you the complete experience of the entrance examination.
NEET SS Exam Pattern 2020
- It is an Online Entrance Exam (Computer-Based Test)
- In the Examination, candidates have to choose any two super specialty courses for which his/her broad specialty qualification is eligible at the time of filling the application form.
- There will be a separate question paper for each super specialty course.
- The Exam Paper has two parts – Part A and B.
- Total Number of Questions includes 100 Questions.
- The Time Duration for One Super Speciality Course is 1 Hour and 35 Minutes whereas the time duration for the candidates who have chosen two super specialty courses is 3 Hours 30 Minutes.
- There is negative marking for every wrong answer. Four Marks will be rewarded for every correct answer and 1 mark is deducted for every wrong answer.
What is a NEET SS Unofficial Mock Test Paper?
The Unofficial Mock Test Paper of NBE SS is the Mock Test Paper, that will be released by various coaching institutes. The Test Papers will be similar to that of the Examination Paper. The Mock Test will be available in PDF Format as well. Candidates are advised to take as many mock tests as possible. This will help you a lot in your NEET SS Exam Preparation.
How to Take the NEET SS 2020 Mock Test?
The Step By Step Procedure to take the NEET SS Mock Test 2020 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of National Board of Examinations- www.nbe.edu.in
- Click on the Mock Test Link
- Enter your Registration ID and Password or simply log in using the dummy User ID and Password.
- Go through the Instructions
- Click on the Next Option.
- Accept the Non-Disclosure Agreement and Proceed.
- Then click on “Ready to Begin”
- Then you can start off with the test. A timer is located at the right corner of the screen.
- The Exam will end as soon as time ends.
- Your Answers will be submitted automatically then.
General Instructions of NEET SS Mock Test
- The NEET Super Specialty Mock Test 2020 is of 20 Minutes.
- A countdown timer is set on the right top corner of the screen. When the timer reaches zero, the exam will end by itself.
- The Question Palette displayed on the screen will show the status of each question using one of the following symbols.
- The Grey Box denotes Not Answered. The Red Box denotes that you have visited the question but have not answered.
- The Green Box denotes that the question has been answered and will be considered for evaluation.
- The Purple Box denotes that the question is for review and has not been answered.
- The Purple Box with Green mark denotes that the question has been answered and is for evaluation.
To Answer the following steps follow the following steps –
- To go to a specific question, click on the respective question palette. The Question will be available on the screen.
- Read the Questions carefully and select your response. Save your response and click on the “Save and Next” option.
- If you wish to answer a question, then you can mark for review and answer it later.
- To Change Your Answer, you have to deselect the question and click on “Clear Response”
- Complete the Exam and when the time ends the exam will end automatically.
Instructions Before Starting the NEET SS Mock Test 2020
- Do Follow the Instructions carefully before starting to attempt the exam.
- Maintain Silence and discipline in the exam.
- No use of Electronic Devices such as calculators, Mobile Phones, etc. during the exam.
- Virtual Keyboard is available on the screen.
- Candidates have to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement before starting the exam. This is an Undertaking that has to be accepted by the applicant before appearing the exam.
Importance of NBE NEET SS Mock Test 2020
The NEET-SS Mock Test can be very useful if the student uses it correctly. The National Board of Examinations will release a link of mock tests so that the candidates can take tests online. The Mock Tests are completely free of cost and will be available on the official website of NBE. The link to attempt the mock test will be available a few weeks before the date of the exam.
Hence, we have provided some important use of the Mock Test Paper 2020-
- The NEET Mock Test Paper for the Super Specialty Course will be available online.
- This will help the candidates to understand the exam pattern and format of the questions asked.
- The Mock Test will improve your Time Management Skills as well.
- The NEET-SS Mock Test will also enhance your accuracy and speed of attempting the questions.
Therefore, we advise the candidates to take the mock tests to get acquainted with the NEET Super Specialty Course Exam Pattern.
The Mock Test will be available on the official website of NBE. Candidates can take the test to understand the exam pattern of the NEET SS 2020. If you have any queries regarding the Mock Test, then please comment on the section given below.
NEET SS Admit Card 2020
NEET SS Hall Ticket will act as an entry pass. Thus, no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without it. The information about the exam date, time, venue and candidate will further be mentioned in it. In addition, it will be available for download on the official website. Candidates will have to download and take a printout of it. Note that the print should be nice, as the invigilator should be able to read all the details easily. The students should also carry identity IDs along with it.
Highlights of NEET SS Mock Test 2020
- The NEET Super Specialty Mock Test 2020 will take place online in July 2020.
- The National Board of Examinations is the main conducting body.
- The NEET-SS 2020 Mock Test will help the candidates to know the exam pattern and types of questions asked in the exam.
- The Mock Test of NEET SS will be available on the official website of NBE.