Karnataka 1st PUC Result 2021: The Resul of 1st PUC (Pre University College) Karnataka will be declared by the Department of Pre University Education. Candidates who successfully appeared for the exam will be able to check the Result. The availability of the result is in an online mode on the official website of SuVidya. Candidates can check the Result at result.bspucpa.com. No official announcement is made regarding the declaration of 2nd PUC Result date 2021.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The date tentatively will fall in the month of April 2021. The candidate will be able to access the result by providing the required details in the login section. It must be noted though that candidate will have to provide the correct credentials in the login section as the incorrect detail will prohibit the applicant from checking and downloading the result. It is advised that the applicant must get the photocopies of the result and should go through the details provided in the Result very carefully. For more of the details regarding Karnataka 1st PUC Result 2021 go through the article from below.
Latest: Click here to Check 1st PUC Result 2021
Karnataka 1st PUC Result 2021
The Result of Karnataka 1st PUC is released in an online mode on the official website.The result of the 1st PUC supplementary exam will be announced online. It is important that the applicant must go through the details mentioned on the Result PDF very carefully. Candidates will have to provide the asked credentials such as the Registration number and Date of Birth to access the Result. In case, if any of the information in the Result PDF is found to be invalid and incorrect, the applicant will have to contact the examination authorities immediately. As the wrong detail might prohibit the candidate from proceeding with the admission procedure further.
Apply for KCET 2021
Suvidya Result 2021
The result of Karnataka 1st PUC 2021 id for the students who were pursuing PUC 1st and appeared for the exam will be able to check the result by providing their credentials in the login section. The Suvidya result is declared as per the date which was notified earlier by the examination conducting authorities. Candidates checking the result must make sure that they provide the correct information in Suvidya portal available on the official website i.e. result.bspucpa.com. The wrong detail will prohibit the candidate from accessing 1st PUC result 2021. Suvidya result 2021 will provide all the important information which is required by the candidate to proceed with the 2nd PUC. It must be noted that the announcement of 2nd PUC Result date 2021 will tentatively be in the month of April 2021.
Steps to check Karnataka 1st PUC Result 2021/Suvidya Result
It is important that the student must be aware of the steps of checking and downloading the Result successfully. The candidate will have to provide the required credentials in the login section of the result which will be available on the website. Any form of wrong detail will prohibit the candidate from checking or downloading the result of 1st PUC 2021. Find the steps of checking the result from points below:
- Visit the official website of SuVidya.
- Go through the Homepage. Three links i.e. Server 1, Server 2 and Server 3 will appear on the screen.
- Click on any of the provided link and the login section will appear on the screen.
- Provide the credentials in the login section. Enter your registration number and Date of Birth and click on the ‘Go’ button. It must be noted that the details provided has to be valid and correct and any form of incorrect information will prohibit the candidate from accessing the result.
- Go through the Result PDF very carefully. In case if any of the detail is found to be invalid and incorrect, the applicant will have to contact the examination authorities immediately.
- If the information provided is correct, the applicant must save and download it for future references.
Contents Mentioned on 1st PUC Result 2021
Students must go through the details mentioned on the online result of 1st PUC south Bengaluru. It is advised that the result provided has to be valid and correct. In case if any of the incorrect information is found, the candidate will have to contact the examination authorities immediately. Find the content mentioned in the Result PDF from the points below.
- Roll Number
- Course Name
- Marks secured by the candidate
- Total Number of marks
- Status of the Result
- Examination conducting body
- Instructions to be followed by the candidate after the declaration of the result.