B.K Birla college Merit List 2020: B.K. Birla College was established in 1972. It is affiliated to the University of Mumbai. All those who wish to study at Birla College must fill the application form and submit it. The admission process for the First Year Course Programs have been started. The link to apply is provided below. The admission list will be available soon after the completion of the BK Birla College Admission Process. Candidates must look for the dates very carefully so that they don’t miss any chance. The college provides a large number of courses to the students. Courses vary from U.G, P.G, Ph.D. To H.S.C and H.S.C Vocational courses.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Thousands of students apply for the degree courses but only a few get through it. Competition is getting tougher and tougher and each year there is an add on of the students. This year 10% seats are added for the Economically Weaker Section.
- BK Birla College F.Y.B.A. (Eng /Mar Med) /F.Y.B.Sc./ F.Y.B.Com 3rd Merit List Declared: Click Here
- BK Birla College BMS/BAF/BBI/BFM/BMM/CS/IT/Biotech 3rd Merit List Declared: Click Here
- BK Birla College B.SC IT 2nd Merit List Declared: Click Here
- FY BA 1st List 2020– Click Here
- FY UG Courses Merit Schedule has been revised. Check the dates in the article.
- B.K Birla College has invited admission forms for FY B.A/FY B.Sc/FY B.Com. Students can apply before the deadline. Apply at mumoa.digitaluniversity.ac. BK Birla College Merit List will be available soon after the admission process.
B.K Birla college Merit List Important Dates 2020
The College has released the dates for the UG (unaided courses) merit list. We will update here as soon as B.K Birla College announces them. Until then, consider the tentative dates given below.
|1st Merit List||6th August 2020 (11 AM)|
|Verification of Documents & Fee Payment||6th – 11th August 2020|
|2nd Merit List||11th August 2020 (7 PM)|
|Verification of Documents & Fee Payment||12th- 17th August 2020|
|3rd Merit List||17th August 2020 (Released)|
|Verification of Documents & Fee Payment||18th- 21st August 2020|
How to check B.K. Birla College Merit List 2020?
- Visit the official site of the college.
- A home page of the college will appear in front of the screen.
- Look for the “Notice” tab on the home page and click on the subject.
As per the courses, one can view the list. Ensure that you follow the steps in a proper sequence.
Eligibility For B.K Birla college
The basic eligibility for students to take admission in the college is to clear the H.S.C examination. The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary education, Mumbai or an examination recognized as equivalent with subjects as may be specified by the University in Arts, Science, and Commerce are taken into account. The minimum eligibility of marks is also there. Just passing the exam will not help the students to be part of B.K.Birla college. The minimum marks one can get is 50% to get in the college. This is the aggregate mark that is taken into account. The relaxation of marks is there for the reserved category. They enjoy 5% to 10% relaxation in the marks as prescribed by the University of Mumbai.
Importance of B.K Birla College Merit List
The merit list is of great importance because it selects the eligible candidates to be part of the college. For degree courses, there is no entrance exam for the selection of the candidates. The list is prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in their 12th board. It may not decide the future of the students but it clears the way into the college. This is one of the prestigious colleges in India. People rush to get into college. The College receives thousands of applications every year. But the performance and hard work lead them into the college.
Preparation of the BK Birla Merit List 2020
Concerned authority prepares the list on the basis of the 12th board performance. Authority goes through the form submitted by the candidates. Candidates must ensure that all the information filled in the application form must be valid and correct. Any kind of forgery will lead to the rejection of the form. While preparing the list marks is not the only criteria. They also take category and seat availability as per the subject and course into the account.
Documents Required for admission
- Pre-admission online enrolment form of University of Mumbai
- B.K Birla college online admission form
- Original and copies of H.S.C mark sheet
- Copies and original of School Leaving Certificate
- Original and copies of S.S.C mark sheet
- Copies of XI mark sheet
- 2 photocopies of Caste Certificate (if applicable )
- 2 photocopies of Caste validity (if applicable)
- Two photocopies of Aadhar card
So, these are the complete details of the BK Birla College Admission Merit List. If you have any queries, then please comment on the section below.