Nagindas Khandwala College Merit List 2020: Nagindas Khandwala College is a well-known College in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The selected students are advised to look into the dates very carefully and act accordingly. It provides courses like U.G, P.G, and Ph.D. to its students. Under all there courses, there are multiple subjects that are taken into account. Thus, students must take time while selecting the subject. Read the article given below for more information.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Naginadas Khandwala College 3rd Merit List Released. Check Here
- Naginadas Khandwala College 2nd Merit List Released. Check Here
- FY Courses 1st List (SFC & Aided Courses): Click Here
- Check FY B.A. In-House Merit List– Click Here
Nagindas Khandwala College Important Dates 2020
Prior to the admission, College makes announcements regarding the dates of the admission process. Students must be aware of the dates so that they don’t miss any chance. They must keep themselves updated. The below table shows some of the important dates.
For FY Admission Outsider Candidates
|1st Merit List||6th August 2020 (11 AM) (Released)|
|Fee Payment & Document Verification||6th- 11th August 2020|
|2nd Merit List||11th August 2020 (Released)|
|Fee Payment & Document Verification||12th- 17th August 2020|
|3rd & Final List||17th August 2020 (Released)|
|Fee Payment & Document Verification||18th-21st August 2020|
Steps to view Nagindas Khandwala College Merit List 2020
Candidates have to follow certain procedures in order to view the merit list. The steps one has to follow are given below:
- Visit the official site of the college.
- A home page of the college will appear in front of the screen.
- GO for the “ notice” tab on the home page and look into it.
- Click on the merit list which appeared on the home page.
Thus candidates will be able to view the list in front of the screen.
Eligibility Requirement for Nagindas Khandwala College
In order to take the admission in the College, candidates have to fulfill certain eligibility criteria. Failing to fulfill the criteria will lead to the rejection of the form. The basic requirement required to apply is to clear the H.S.C examination. Only passing the H.S.C exam will not lead the students into the college. They have to bring the minimum aggregate marks prescribed by the University of Mumbai. Relaxation of marks is there for reserved category as per the government rules. Category-wise, the minimum aggregate marks differ. Mainly, there is a relaxation of 5% to 10% in marks for the reserved category. Thus, marks and categories play an important role in the enrolment of seats.
Preparation Of The Merit List
Concerned authority prepares the list as per the guidelines of the University of Mumbai. State students are given preference than the outsiders. While preparing the, list its not only the marks which are considered. Multiple factors are taken into consideration. Those factors are marks, category, seat availability as per the subject and courses, state preference, PH. Thus, authority goes through the forms of the candidates very carefully. Keeping all things into consideration, the list is prepared.
Importance of Nagindas Khandwala College Merit List
Since there is no entrance exam by the College, the merit list is of great importance. Those who want to take admission in the college, the list is the main priority. One mark difference in the 12th Board exam creates a downfall in the list. So, students must give their best in the 12th Board. This is because the selection of students for U.G courses solely depends on the Merit List.
Documents Required for Admission
- Original Statement of Marks of H.S.C.
- Photo Copy (1 Self Attested + 1 Without Attested)
- Original L.C. of H.S.C. + Photo Copy
- Photo Copy of S.S.C. Statement of Marks
- Original Affidavit for Gujarati Minority + Photocopy(if applicable)
- Aadhar Card Address Proof(Photo Copy)
- Copy of University Online Enrolment Registration Form
- Copy of College Online Registration Form