CUCET Question Paper 2020: After the conclusion of an entrance exam, the exam conducting body will release the CUCET Question Paper 2020 in online mode. The paper will contain all the questions that will be asked in the examination. The question paper of CUCET 2020 will be available for each of the admission programmes. In addition, the authority also releases solutions. However, candidates can roughly calculate their score with the help of the CUCET 2020 question paper and solution. For downloading the question paper, applicants need to login to the official website using their credentials. The papers will be available here as soon as they will be released.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Students who will be appearing for the exam have only one goal which is to qualify the exam by achieving a high score. The score will eventually provide them admission in any of the Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research programmes. For this reason, they need extensive preparation. Therefore, applicants can refer to the previous year’s question papers in order to prepare. The previous year’s papers are provided in the article below.
su_note note_color=”#F0F8FF” text_color=”#F00000″]
Steps to Download CUCET 2020 Question Paper
Applicants can avail the question paper from the official website. Moreover, to Download CUCET Question Paper 2020 they have to follow a sequence of steps. These steps are as follows:
- Go to the official website of the University (conducting the exam)
- Log in and enter the required details.
- A page will appear displaying the link of “CUCET Question Paper 2020”.
- Click on the respective link
- The question paper of all courses will appear on the screen.
- Download the paper accordingly and take a printout of the same.
Previous Year’s Question Papers
To prepare for the CUCET 2020 exam in the best possible way, applicants can take help from the previous year’s released question papers. Further, practising from these papers will benefit candidates in a number of ways and some of them are mentioned below:
- Candidates will come to know about the exam pattern and syllabus
- Through the question paper, candidates can measure their strengths and weakness. Hence this will result in building a preparation strategy
- Applicants can predict the questions that will be asked in the exam by considering the most frequently asked topics.
- Solving the previous question year’s papers will let aspirants analyze their level of preparation.
Here are some of the previous year’s question papers
|1||UG Model Paper 1|
|2||UG Model Paper 2|
|3||UG Model Paper 3|
|4||PG Model Paper 4|
|5||PG Model Paper 2|
About CUCET 2020
Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2020 shortly known as CUCET 2020 will be conducted tentatively in the fourth week of May 2020. The exam is organized by the 10 Central Universities on a rotational basis. It is a university level examination and qualifying it will grant admission to students in any of the Central Universities located around the country. Applicants who are seeking admission in Integrated/Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research programmes can apply for the exam. The authority will release the CUCET Application Form 2020 in the second week of March 2020.
CUCET Exam Pattern 2020
Given below is the CUCET Exam Pattern 2020. Applicants who are going to take the entrance test must be aware of the pattern in advance. Further, they will not face any issue while taking the exam
- The entrance test will be conducted in offline mode i.e it is a pen and paper-based test.
- CUCET 2020 will be held for a duration of 120 minutes
- The question paper will have objective type questions.
- The paper will have 2 parts: Part A and Part B respectively. Part A will contain questions from English, General Awareness, mathematical Aptitude and Analytical Skills while Part B will consist of domain knowledge. However, applicants will be able to choose between PCB and PCM related questions at the time of an exam.
- Part A will consist of 25 questions and Part B will consist of 75 questions. Thus, there will be a total of 100 questions.
- The exam will be of 100 marks
- 1 mark will be given for each correct answer while 0.25 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- No marks will be deducted for an unattempted question
- If more than one answer is marked then it will be treated as incorrect answer and the negative marking will be implied
CUCET Preparation Strategy 2020
Here is the CUCET Preparation Strategy 2020 which students must follow so as to qualify the exam with a high rank:
Know the exact exam pattern, syllabus and marking scheme:
The candidate must have complete knowledge regarding the exam pattern, syllabus and marking scheme. This will eventually help them to prepare well for the exam and by knowing the marking scheme candidates can predict their scores after the conclusion of an exam.
Study from relevant study material
The candidates must have suitable and relevant study material so that he or she can prepare from it.
Have a good set of books
Applicants must have a good set of books which will contain all the important topics of the syllabus.
Prepare a time table
The student must make a time table which will contain all the subjects and distribute an equal amount of time for each subject. Hence it will result in the proper management of time.
Solve a maximum number of sample papers and previous years question papers
Applicants must to solve the maximum number of sample paper and previous year’s question papers. Through this, candidates will gain an idea regarding the important topics which will be frequently asked in the question paper. Additionally practicing them will make an applicant quick in solving the questions.
Make short notes while preparing
Students must make notes of the covered topics while preparing for the exam. When a few days will be left for the exam, applicants can refer to these notes which will provide them with a quick revision.
Take up a lot of mock tests to analyze the preparation
Applicants must also take up a lot of mock tests as it will help them to analyze their level of preparation and in addition, they will come to know about how the actual exam will be conducted.
Take proper rest
It is necessary to take proper rest to keep the mind fresh so that candidates’ main attention will be on the topics he or she will be preparing.
Follow a Healthy Diet
Aspirants must follow a healthy diet rich in minerals, nutrients, and vitamins to remain physically strong.