RA Podar College Merit list 2020: for FY BCom, B.M.S has been announced. All those who wish to seek admission to Poddar College must fill the application form before the due date. The selection of the students is solely on the basis of the merit list. Since cut off is released, one can analyze its own status. Cut off clears the dilemma about entering into the college or not. It offers academic programmes, four UG Degree Course – B. Com (Accountancy), B.Com (Management), B.Com (Actuarial Studies) and BMS, and two PG programs: Masters in Commerce (Management) and Masters in Commerce (Accountancy). The admission process will take place in the month of June 2020. So, selected candidates must keep the dates in mind so that they may not miss the chance. Keep the document ready beforehand to avoid any kind of misfortune. Don’t rush in the last hour. Complete the task of admission on time.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- R.A. Podar BMS Third Merit List Released Check Now.
- Third Merit List for FY BMS 2020-21
- Third Merit List for F.Y.B.COM. 2020-2021
- Third Merit List for F.Y.B.Com. Actuarial Studies 2020-2021
- R.A. Podar BMS Second Merit List Released! Download Now.
- R.A Podar Second Merit List Cut Off Released! Check Now.
- First Merit List FY BCom Declared Click Here
- First Merit List BMS Declared Click Here
- FY UG Courses Registration 2020-21: Apply Now
- FY B.Com In-House Candidates Registration 2020-21: Apply Now
RA Podar College Merit list Important Dates 2020
The college will release the important dates on the official site of the college. Until then, consider the tentative dates given below.
|1st Merit List||7th August 2020 (Declared)|
|Document Verification & Fee Payment||—|
|2nd Merit List||11th August 2020 (Declared)|
|Document Verification & Fee Payment||—|
|3rd Merit List||17th August 2020 (Declared)|
How to check Poddar College Merit List 2020?
The list is not published online. However, the merit list cut off is released by the college in its official site. The cut off list shows the category wise list. Thus those who have submitted the application form can check the cut off list and ensure whether they are eligible for admission or not.
Admission Schedule RA Poddar College
The admission process from the 1st cut off list will take place in the 3rd week of June 2020. Basically, F.Y.B.Com/F.Y.BMS/F.Y.B.Com (Actuarial Studies) are the subjects whose admission will take place as per the admission schedule.
|Course Name||Category||Room No.|
|F.Y.B.Com||Open category||Update Soon|
|F.Y.BMS/F.Y.B.Com( Actuarial Studies)||Open category||Update Soon|
|Reserved category and sports, ECA, etc|
Importance Of cut off of RA Podar College
College releases the cut off as per the subject and category. This clears the confusion which is among the students. Candidates know about their status whether they have made their way in the college or not. It is important for those who really want to make their career in the Commerce section. This is one of the best colleges which provides only commerce streams in the subject. That’s why a large number of students apply for college, but only a few get through it. Marks are important for admission but the category is also taken into the account. Category plays a great role as the admission is done as per the seat availability in various subjects.
Document Required for Admission in F.Y.B.Com/F.Y.BMS/F.Y.B.Com (Actuarial Studies)
Those who are seeking admission in this college must bring the documents for verification and admission.
The list is as follows.:
- Printed Copy of College Admission Form (Download Admission Form)
- 1 A printed copy of University pre-admission online form
- 2 photocopies of mark sheets and original
- Caste certificate and income certificate ( if there is any requirement)
- Sports/defense/freedom fighter/govt transfer/Phy handicapped must have a relevant original document.
Seat Allotment in RA Poddar College
Admission is strictly on the basis of overall merit. This includes the reservation of seats for SC, ST, DT, and NT students as under:
1) 13% Seats: SC
2) 7% Seats: ST
3) 3% Seats: DT (A)
4) 2.5% Seats: NT (B)
5) 3.5% Seats: NT (C)
6) 2% Seats: NT(D)
7) 19% Seats: OBC
8) 3% seats: Ward of Govt. transferred employees/ward of servicemen, ex-servicemen, Freedom Fighter/Sports/ECA/Handicapped/widow or Divorcee.