Bhairab Ganguly College Merit List 2021: Bhairab Ganguly College invites Application For admission to UG and PG Degree. Candidates who are willing to seek admission have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. Situated in Kolkata, West Bengal, the College offers various courses under UG and PG Degree. Bhairab College Merit List 2021 has been released by the Institute. Those who qualify and find their names in the merit list have to appear for the document verification round. Go through the details regarding the Merit list of Bhairab Ganguly College 2021 from the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Steps To Check Merit List Of Bhairab Ganguly College 2021
- Visit the official website of the Bhairab Ganguly College.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The link of the Bhairab Ganguly Merit List 2021 will be given on the admission portal.
- The Merit List is uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Candidates have to look for their name and other details in the list as per the courses.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available on the merit list.
Check Admission Notice
Important Date of Bhairab College Admission 2021
Preparation Of Bhairab College Admission List 2021
Candidates can access the Bhairab Ganguly College merit list on its official website for UG courses. It will also be released for PG Courses as offered by the College. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks. The preparation of the merit list is in descending order. In case there is a tie between two candidates, the preference is given to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Details Present on Bhairab Ganguly College Merit List 2021
Candidates can go through the details written on the Bhairab Ganguly College Final Merit List.
- Name of the candidate
- Application Number
- Subject Marks
- Merit Points/ Rank
Bhairab Ganguly College Seat Intake 2021
Documents Required for Admission/ Verification 2021
Qualifying candidates have to appear for the document verification round at the college. Therefore, they must carry the following list of documents.
- Printout of Bhairab Ganguly College Admission Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
In case you have any queries or doubts, then comment down below.