AP MBBS Merit List 2018: Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada has published the final AP MBBS 2018 merit list in PDF format, inviting the listed candidates for document verification. AP MBBS Final Merit 2018 has released in PDF format. Link to download the list is provided below. The final merit list of AP MBBS 2018 released on July 2, 2018, after the verification of original certificates. Candidates who have qualified NEET 2018 and applied for MBBS admission can check the provisional AP MBBS 2018 merit list from the link given below. However, overall there will be two merit lists of AP MBBS 2018 published by the authorities – provisional merit list and final merit list.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates who wish to pursue MBBS course from government and private institutions located in Andhra Pradesh can check below for the detailed merit list of AP MBBS 2018. Candidates must note that admissions will be made strictly as per the merit list of eligible candidates which is determined on the basis of marks obtained in NEET 2018.
AP MBBS Merit List Latest Updates 2018
AP MBBS Final Merit List 2018 as per NEET Rank of the candidates after verification of original Certificates for admission into MBBS/BDS courses for the academic year 2018-19 under
Competent authority quota has been released. To Download the PDF – Click Here
Provisional list of candidates applied for MBBS admissions 2018-19 as per neet rank of the Candidates under competent authority quota in the state of Andhra Pradesh – Click Here.
NOTE: The final merit position will be displayed only after verification of original certificates.
To check the detailed document verification schedule and instructions for Convenor Quota seats through AP MBBS 2018 admissions – Click Here
To download the AP MBBS Undertaking required to be submitted during the document verification process, Click Here
AP MBBS Merit List 2018 – Important Dates
|S. No||Events||Important Dates|
|1.||AP MBBS 2018 – Provisional Merit List||June 25, 2018|
|2.||Document Verification||June 26 – July 1, 2018|
|3.||AP MBBS Counselling 2018 (Round 1)||June 27 – July 2, 2018|
|4.||AP MBBS 2018 – Final Merit List||July 2, 2018|
Download the AP MBBS Merit-list 2018
Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps in order to download the merit list of AP MBBS 2018.
- Visit the official website of AP MBBS Counselling 2018. (http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/) Clicking on this will redirect to the official website.
- Click on “Admission” option. Various links of PDF will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose the appropriate link and click on it.
- A new page in PDF format will be displayed on the screen.
- Save, download and take the printout of the same for future use.
Content of AP MBBS Merit List 2018
AP MBBS Merit List 2018 contains the following details:
- Neet Rank
- Roll No.
- Student Name
- Local Minority
- Physically Handicapped
AP MBBS BDS Cut Off 2018
The minimum percentile required to qualify for the AP MBBS admission 2018 is the cut off of AP MBBS secured in NEET 2018. The candidates who will secure the cutoff percentile will be included in the AP MBBS merit list 2018. In the table below, candidates can refer to the NEET 2018 qualifying percentile.
NEET 2018 Qualifying Percentile
|S. No||Category||Qualifying Percentile||Qualifying Marks|
|2.||PWD candidates in unreserved category||45th Percentile||107|
|3.||Reserved (SC/ST) and Persons with Disability (PwD)||40th Percentile||96|
Tie-breaker in AP MBBS Merit List 2018
When two or more candidates score the same marks in the NEET UG 2018 Exam, the official admission authority follows a procedure to break a tie. The parameters of breaking the tie for AP MBBS 2018 merit list are given below-
- If two or more candidates score equal marks in the NEET 2018 Exam, the candidate with the higher score in Biology subject will be given higher preference.
- If the tie still persists, then the candidate with more marks in Chemistry subject will be allotted higher rank.
- If the tie still exists, candidates with least number of overall wrong answers in NEET 2018 is ranked above candidate with more negative marking.
- Lastly, if the tie still persists, the candidate with the higher date of birth (DOB) is given the ultimate preference.
Highlights of AP MBBS Merit List 2018
- AP MBBS 2018 merit list will be published in online mode.
- The allotted state merit ranks will be given in a combined list.
- AP MBBS merit list 2018 consists of state merit position, roll no, NEET rank, NEET score, NEET percentile, candidate’s name, sex, category, local area etc.
- No individual communication would be sent to candidates regarding the release of AP MBBS 2018 merit list
- Candidates must note that mere presence of the name in AP MBBS merit list 2018 does not mean allotment of an MBBS Seat because admission will be provided as per the rank, number of seats and preference given by the candidate among other factors.
- Candidates who have filled AP MBBS registration form 2018 and have attended the document verification session will be included in the final AP MBBS merit list 2018.
AP MBBS Counselling 2018
AP MBBS 2018 counselling will be held on June 27, 2018. The candidates who are included in the AP MBBS merit list 2018 will be eligible to attend the AP MBBS 2018 counselling. The counselling will be held in online mode. AP MBBS admission 2018 will be on the basis of preferences given by the candidates during AP MBBS counselling 2018 and the marks scored in NEET 2018.