AIIMS MBBS Exam Analysis 2019 (Shift I and Shift II of 25th May and 26th May 2019) is now available after the completion of the exam. The paper analysis of 26th May 2019 is now available. The Entrance Exam took place on 25th and 26th May 2019. AIIMS MBBS 25 May Shift 1, Chemistry and Zoology, Physics, botany video Solution released by Resonance. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences was responsible for conducting the AIIMS 2019 Exam. The exam took place in two shifts – Morning and Afternoon. The AIIMS Paper Analysis will help you a lot in understanding the exam pattern. Through this exam, candidates get admission in any of the 15 AIIMS Institute all over India.
Latest: Resonance Released AIIMS MBBS Answer Key 2019 and Video Solution
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The exam was conducted online, so here you can get the exam sectional analysis and answer key soon. However, it has to be noted that the Institute does not release its Official Answer Key. But, you can download the Answer Key here on the link that is provided below. Hence, in this article, we have provided details about AIIMS UG Entrance Paper Analysis. So, please go through the article carefully.
AIIMS MBBS 26th May 2019 (Morning Session) Exam Analysis
Today (26th May 2019) is the second day of the AIIMS MBBS Exam 2019. As per the schedule, the entrance exam is taking place in two shifts – Morning (9 am to 12:30 pm), and Evening (3:00 pm to 6:30 pm). The Morning Session Exam will be over by 12:30 pm. The exam is taking place in 155 cities across India. We will soon upload all the questions and solutions along with the explanation soon after the exam. along with a brief AIIMS Exam Analysis 26th May 2019. So, stay tuned with us.
- Candidates have said that the exam paper was moderate to tough.
- Questions from Physics and Chemistry were moderate to tough.
- Biology and Chemistry had diagram based questions as well.
- The Biology Section was the easiest of all. 2 to 3 questions were a bit tricky.
- The General Knowledge and Logical Reasoning Section was very easy.
Physics Exam Paper Analysis 2019 (26th May 2019- Evening Session)
- The physics section was moderate to difficult.
- Few Questions were tough and lengthy
- Most Questions came from Modern Physics, Semiconductors, solar cell and photodiode, CE amplifier, LC oscillations, transformers, self-inductance calculations.
Chemistry Paper Analysis 2019 (26th May 2019- Evening Session)
- This section was easy to moderate.
- Questions were asked most from the Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry Questions included from topics -Entropy, dissociation constant calculation and boiling point elevation.
- Inorganic Chemistry was a bit difficult.
- Questions were based on NCERT.
Biology Paper Analysis 2019 (26th May 2019- Evening Session)
- This section was the easiest of all.
- Questions were NCERT based.
- A few questions which were out of NCERT were a bit tricky.
- Diagram based questions were also asked.
GK and Analogy Paper Analysis (26th May 2019 – Evening Session)
- This section was the easiest of all.
- The questions are mentioned above.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Exam Analysis (26th May 2019 – Morning Session)
The All India Institute of AIIMS MBBS (Morning Session was held on 26th May 2019 from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm. Hence, the exam analysis of the AIIMS MBBS 2019 is as follows-
- Overall the paper was moderate to difficult.
- Few questions were tricky and out of NCERT.
- Concept-based Questions were also asked.
- The section-wise exam analysis is provided below.
Physics Section AIIMS Paper Analysis
- The Physics Section was moderate to difficult.
- Questions were interesting but there were a few questions that were tricky and time-consuming.
Chemistry Paper Analysis of AIIMS MBBS 2019
- This section was easy to moderate.
- Questions were a bit tricky and concept-based.
- Inorganic Chemistry had questions from Block and Co-ordination Chemistry.
Biology Exam Analysis 2019 of AIIMS
- This section was easy but a few questions were asked in a twisted way.
- However, the maximum questions were from NCERT only.
- Overall, this section was easiest of all.
AIIMS MBBS 26 May Shift 1 Botany Video solution
AIIMS MBBS 25 May Shift 2 Zoology Video solution
AIIMS MBBS 25 May Shift 1 Physics Part 2 Video solution
AIIMS MBBS 25 May Shift 1 Physics Video solution
AIIMS MBBS 25 May Shift 1 Botany Video solution
AIIMS MBBS 25 May Shift 1 Chemistry Paper Solution
AIIMS MBBS 25 May Shift 1 Paper Analysis
Download AIIMS 2019 MBBS Admit Card
AIIMS MBBS Exam Dates
|The Release of AIIMS MBBS Hall Ticket 2019||15th May 2019|
|Date of the Entrance Exam||25th and 26th May 2019|
|Release of the Unofficial Answer Key||Released|
Check – AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2019
AIIMS 2019 Exam Paper Analysis
AIIMS MBBS Exam Analysis 2019, will help you to understand the exam pattern and difficulty level of the exam. Not, only this the AIIMS 2019 Analysis will also help those candidates who will be appearing for AIIMS MBBS 2020. The paper analysis will comprise of the following-
- The Difficulty Level of the exam
- Pattern and Question Type
- Marking Scheme and Distribution
- AIIMS MBBS Cutoff 2019 Prediction etc.
Thus, the AIIMS Paper Analysis will cover up almost every corner of the AIIMS 2019 Admission and Selection Process. We will update with all the AIIMS 2019 MBBS Exam Paper Analysis, after the completion of the exam.
Check – NEET Answer Key 2019
AIIMS MBBS Exam Analysis 25th May 2019 Phase -II (3:00 pm to 6:30 pm)
Finally, the All India Institute of AIIMS has completed the Second Shift of the exam as well. Here are the exam analysis of the 25th May 2019 Evening Shift-
- Starting with the difficulty level, the exam was moderate to difficult.
- Questions were mostly from NCERT.
- The Physics Questions were moderate to difficult.
- One to Two questions were outside NCERT Syllabus from Physics.
- The Chemistry Section was moderate. Questions were mostly from Organic and Physical.
- Inorganic Chemistry was out of NCERT.
- Biology was the easiest of all the sections.
- Few questions were diagram based.
- 4 to 5 Questions were the match the following. Few questions were tricky.
- From General Knowledge and Logical Reasoning, one question was asked regarding the Syria President, IPL Team Symbol, etc.
We will soon update the questions here. Please stay updated with us.
AIIMS Exam Analysis of 25th May 2019 Phase-I (9:30 am to 12:30 pm)
- The Exam for the First Slot (Morning Session is now available).
- The Question Paper was moderate to difficult. Candidates have also mentioned that the questions were mostly direct.
- Maximum Questions were lengthy, therefore they were able to complete only 100 to 150 Questions.
- Many candidates also mentioned that the Physics Section was tough and lengthy.
- However, the GK and the Logical Reasoning Section was quite easy. Questions were asked regarding the full form, the odd one out, public health initiatives, etc.
- The GK and Reasoning Section took around 20 to 25 minutes to finish.
- Lastly, overall the section was moderate to difficult. The expected cutoff will be available soon.
AIIMS Physics Section Exam Analysis 2019
- The Physics Section was the toughest part of the exam. Questions were lengthy.
- The questions were directly from the NCERT.
- Questions were asked mostly from Electromagnetics, Optics, Thermal, and Modern Physics.
AIIMS 2019 Chemistry Exam Analysis 2019
- This section was quite easy to moderate.
- Questions were mostly asked from Organic and Inorganic Chemistry.
- The Physical Chemistry Questions were quite easy to attempt whereas the Inorganic Chemistry questions were a bit tricky.
- Overall the paper was moderate.
Biology Paper Analysis 2019 of AIIMS 2019
- This section was the easiest one.
- A few questions were out the NCERT Syllabus.
- Overall the section was easy. An average candidate can attempt up to 80% questions.
- From Biomolecules chapter, question-related to Penicillin and Glucose were asked.
- Overall, the paper was very easy.
AIIMS GK and Logical Reasoning Section 2019
- Arrange the following states according to the parliament seats ….Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Bihar
- Which company is the manufacturer of Rafale Fighter Jets?
- How many shifts of Election were held recently?
- What should be the next digit 1,2,4,7,11
- Some of the questions were a diagrammatic representation like Odd one out etc.
- 6 people are sitting on a round table facing each other A, B, C, D, E, F. F is sitting on the right of D but not in left of C. E is in between B and C. A is on the left of C. Who is facing E?
- Select the odd one out (With respect to the direction of flow )- Narmada, Krishna, Godavari, Kaveri
Overall, this section was very easy. Candidates can easily score full marks in this section.
We will be uploading the Questions soon. Please stay updated.
We will soon update the exam analysis of the evening session and also upload the answer key of AIIMS MBBS Exam of all the shifts.
AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern 2019
- The AIIMS Entrance Exam took place on 25th and 26th May 2019 across 171 cities in India.
- The exam was conducted in two shifts- Morning (9:00 am to 12:30 pm) and Evening (3:00 pm to 6:30 pm).
- The exam was a Computer-Based Test with a time duration of 3 Hours and 30 Minutes.
- The details of the AIIMS MBBS Exam Center and other details are available on the AIIMS UG Hall Ticket.
- The Question Paper was on the basis of 10th and 12th Class Syllabus.
AIIMS Question Paper and Marking Scheme 2019
The AIIMS Question Paper 2019, comprised of the questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language and Comprehension and Logical and Aptitude Reasoning. Other than that-
- Total Number of Questions that were available – 200 Questions
- Total Marks of the Question Paper was 200 marks
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded and for a wrong answer, 1/3 mark will be deducted.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology Section comprise of 60 marks and questions each, whereas, the English and Reasoning Section comprises of 10 marks with 10 questions.
Check- AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern 2019
Overall AIIMS MBBS Exam Analysis 2019
The Overall Exam Analysis of AIIMS Exam 2019 will comprise of the total difficulty level o the exam. The average easily doable questions and marks to be scored. We will update it soon after the exam completion.
Sectional AIIMS Paper Analysis
The Sectional Paper Analysis of AIIMS 2019, will comprise of the individual analysis of the Physics, Chemistry, and Biology section respectively. We will provide a total of tricky and easy questions. We will also update with what sort questions were available for the English and Reasoning section.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Result and Cutoff
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences will release the result on 14th June 2019. The Result will be available online on the official website of AIIMS – www.aiims.org. So, if you have appeared the exam can check the result by providing your registration details.
The AIIMS Merit List will also be available along with the Result. The Merit List will provide the qualification status for AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2019, on the basis of the AIIMS Cutoff. Hence, candidates scoring more than the cutoff mark will be eligible to attend the counselling round.
Hence, the AIIMS 2019 Paper Analysis will be soon available. You can also check our JIPMER MBBS 2019, and other articles related to that. If you have any queries regarding the exam then please comment on the section below.
Sir, when will you upload 25th may evening shift AIIMS questions?
We are working on it, we will soon upload all the questions of the evening session as well.
Stay updated with us.
Have a Good Day!!