AIIMS MBBS Question Paper 2019 is now available of both the shifts. However, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Previous Year Question Paper is also available here. So, candidates who are appearing the exam this year can also check out the old question papers here. The AIIMS Entrance Exams for MBBS Course will take place on 25th and 26th May 2019. The Morning and Evening session of the exam is now over, the evening session is going to get over. The Result is expected to be released on 12th June 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates can check and download the Question Paper along with the solution sets, that we will provide it here. However, the AIIMS Question Paper plays a very important role in the preparation of the exam. Hence, in this article, we have provided all the Question Paper of AIIMS MBBS 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, and other years. So, go through the article carefully.
Check AIIMS MBBS 2019
Qualifying in the AIIMS UG Entrance Exam will help the candidate to get admission in seven AIIMS Campus situated across India. Now, that you got a little idea regarding the exam, now let us check the dates of the exam.
AIIMS Entrance Exam 2019 – Dates
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences has released the dates of the admit card, exam, and result. However, the dates for the counselling is still not available yet. But we have provided the expected dates for the AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2019. So, check all the dates here-
|The Release of the AIIMS Admit Card 2019||15th May 2019|
|Date of the Entrance Exam||25th and 26th May 2019|
|Release of the AIIMS 2019 Question Paper and Answer Key (Unofficial)||on the same day as the exam.|
|Declaration of the AIIMS Result 2019||12th June 2019|
|First Round of Counselling||June 2019|
|Second Round of Counselling of AIIMS MBBS 2019||June/July 2019|
Candidates are advised to check the official website of AIIMS – www.aiims.org for the latest updates and notifications.
AIIMS MBBS Question Paper 2019
As said, the AIIMS UG 2019 Question Paper will be available soon after the completion of the Exam. The Question Paper will be available online along with the Answers or the Solutions. The Question Paper of AIIMS 2019 will contain the questions that were asked in the exam. There will be two question papers available after the exam, one on 25th and 26th May 2019. You can get the question paper here on our page. As the Question Paper will be available in PDF Format, so you can download it easily. You don’t have to pay anything for downloading the AIIMS Question Set. So, please free to download and practice.
Download AIIMS MBBS Question Paper of all Shifts (25th and 26th May 2019)
|AIIMS MBBS 2019 (25th May 2019)|
|Morning Session- 9:00 am to 12:30 pm||Download Now|
|Evening Session – 3:00 pm to 6:30 pm||Download Now|
|AIIMS MBBS 2019 (26th May 2019)|
|Morning Session- 9:00 am to 12:30 pm||Download Now|
|Evening Session – 3:00 pm to 6:30 pm||Download Now|
AIIMS MBBS Question Paper of 26th May 2019 (Morning Session)
So, now the AIIMS Morning Session Exam is over. Candidates have found the exam paper to be moderate to difficult. Physics was a bit tough. Questions were tough and time-consuming. Whereas, the GK and Biology section was quite easy. Here are some of the GK Questions that were asked in the AIIMS 2019 Exam of 26th May 2019–
- Nirav Modi does the business of what?
- Arrange Countries based on the location from east to west -Options were- Cairo, Tehran, Tripoli, and Baghdad.
- Name the substance which maintains the PH of cells
- Which state doesn’t share an International boundary?- (Punjab/ Himachal Pradesh/ Gujarat/ Rajasthan
- Who is the Chief Election Commissioner?
- What is the Logo/Symbol of Twitter?
- One Question regarding Anti-Spy Satellite
Questions that were asked in AIIMS MBBS 26th May 2019 (Evening Session)
- To be Updated Soon
Questions that were asked in AIIMS MBBS 2019 Question Paper (Evening Session)?
The Question Paper for the Evening Session was moderate to difficult. Most of the questions were from NCERT. GK Questions were good. Here are some of the questions that were asked in Evening Session of 25th May 2019 AIIMS-
- What is the Logo of Sunrisers Hyderabad?
- Who is the President of Syria?
- Length of the race won by Gomathi Marimuthu
- Number of MP appointed by the President?
- Balakot Air Strike
- DNA Fingerprinting – Alec Jeffery
- The life span of Elephant and Crocodile
- Cannabis Diagram
- Stability of Carbocation
- Vasopressin and Oxytocin secrete from- Hypothalamus
- Deficiency in bones, when getting old is due to the lack of – Vitamin D
- SN1 Order
- Genetic Code Trick –
- Which of the following is not related to Mitochondria – Glycolysis/Kreb cycle/ATP Synthesis/ Photorespiration.
- Example of Zygomorphic
- Alimentary Canal Diagram
We will soon update the rest of the questions.
What Questions were asked in AIIMS 2019 Question Paper- (Morning Session)?
Overall, the exam paper was moderate to difficult. However, the AIIMS Morning Session has been over. The Evening Session will also be over in a few hours. However, here are some questions that we have collected from the students who had appeared from the exam.
- Questions were asked from the Olympics and Elections
- From Logical and Reasoning Section, questions were quite easy.
- The Physics had a maximum of Numerical Questions from Electromagnetics, Thermal Physics, Optics, etc.
- 3 to 4 questions were lengthy and time-consuming from Physics. 4 to 7 questions were theoretical.
- The chemistry was easy to moderate. Physical Chemistry was the easiest and the Inorganic Chemistry was tough. Three to Four Questions were out of NCERT Syllabus.
- The Biology Questions were the easiest. Most of the questions were from class 12th NCERT.
- Arrange the following states according to the parliament seats ….Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Bihar
- Which company is the manufacturer of Rafale Fighter Jets?
- How many shifts of Election were held recently?
- What should be the next digit 1,2,4,7,11
- Some of the questions were a diagramatic representation like Odd one out etc.
- 6 people are sitting on a round table facing each other A, B, C, D, E, F. F is sitting on the right of D but not in left of C. E is in between B and C. A is on the left of C. Who is facing E?
- A diagram of tissue was given and said to identify that along with the location (out of NCERT)
- Diagram of Transcription Process.
- Julian Assange was arrested from Embassy of which country?
We will soon update with the rest of the questions. So, stay updated with us.
How to Download AIIMS 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 and other Previous Year Question Paper?
As said, the AIIMS Question Paper PDF is available for free. You will not be charged a penny for downloading these question papers. Just follow the steps that we have provided here.
- On the Article, click on the link of the AIIMS Question Paper Year
- You will be then redirected to the Question Paper Google Drive Link
- Select the Download Option and the Question Paper will be downloaded.
- Go through the Questions and Practice.
We have the AIIMS MBBS Question Paper starting from the year 2001 to 2019. So, you can get the last 10-year question paper set here.
Check- AIIMS 2019 Exam Centers
Download AIIMS MBBS Previous Year Question Paper with Solutions
|AIIMS Question Paper Year||Question Paper||Solution|
|2017||Download Here||Download Here|
|2016||Download Here||Download Here|
|2013||Download Here||Download Here|
|2012||Download Here||Download Here|
|2011||Download Here||Download Here|
|2010||Download Here||Download Here|
|2009||Download Here||Download Here|
|2008||Download Here||Download Here|
|2007||Download Here||Download Here|
|2006||Download Here||Download Here|
|2005||Download Here||Download Here|
|2004||Download Here||Download Here|
|2003||Download Here||Download Here|
|2002||Download Here||Download Here|
|2001||Download Here||Download Here|
AIIMS 2019 MBBS Mock Test Papers
The AIIMS Mock Test Papers are available here in this page. Candidates who are appearing the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam this year can download these mock papers and practices. However, the Mock Test is the sample dummy papers which is quite similar to that of the AIIMS Question Paper.
The Mock Test Papers will help you to prepare well for the exams. This will give you an idea of the exam pattern and sort of questions. Practicing the AIIMS Mock Test Papers will improve your time management skills and accuracy to attempt the questions.
Check – AIIMS MBBS 2019 Syllabus
Download AIIMS MBBS 2019 Mock Test Papers
|Mock Test Paper I|
|Mock Test Paper II|
Importance of AIIMS MBBS 2019 Question Paper
The AIIMS 2019 Question Paper plays a very vital role in the preparation of the exams. AIIMS MBBS Question Paper 2019 will give you the idea of the exam pattern and help you to understand what sort of questions will be asked in the exam. Through the question paper, you will also get to know about the difficulty level of the questions. Not only this, but this will also help you improve your accuracy to attempt the questions and enhance your time management skills. Therefore, solving the AIIMS MBBS Question Paper 2019 PDF is a must in your Preparation Schedule.
AIIMS MBBS Question Paper 2019 – Exam Pattern
The AIIMS Exam Pattern is another important factor that is required in the AIIMS Exam Preparation. Before you appear the exam, you must know the exam pattern so that it can be easy for you to attempt the questions. So, the AIIMS MBBS 2019 Exam Pattern is as follows-
- The AIIMS Entrance Exam will take place on 25th and 26th May 2019.
- This is a Computer Based Test that will take place in various parts of India.
- The Exam will take place in two shifts – which means 2 exams in a day.
- The Time Duration of the exam is 3 Hours and 30 Minutes
- A total of 200 Questions will be asked in the exam.
- Each correct question carries 1 mark and for every wrong answer, one-third of marks will be deducted.
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Knowledge, and Aptitude Logical Thinking.
Distribution of Questions in AIIMS MBBS Question Paper 2019
|Biology -(Zoology and Botany)||60|
|Aptitude and Logical Thinking||10|
Check – NEET 2019 Answer Key
AIIMS MBBS Answer Key 2019
AIIMS Answer key will be released soon after the completion of the exams. However, the exam answer key that will be available after the exam is the unofficial released by various Institutes such as Aakash, Career Point, Resonance, etc. Through the answer key, candidates can tally their answers and predict their chances of getting qualified. The Official Answer Key of the AIIMS Exam will be available after 10 days of the exam. The Official Solution Key will be available on the official website of AIIMS.
Check AIIMS 2019 Answer Key
AIIMS Exam Analysis 2019
The AIIMS MBBS Exam Analysis 2019 will be available soon after the exam. We will provide you the details of the exam paper including the difficulty level of the questions and pattern of questions that were asked in the exam. Candidates can predict the cutoff scores as well.
The Exam Analysis will cover the difficulty level of the question paper, distribution of the questions, syllabus, and comparison of the difficulty level over the last few years.
AIIMS 2019 Admit Card
All India Institute of Medical Sciences released the AIIMS MBBS Hall Ticket 2019 on 15th May 2019. To appear the exam, the Admit Card is a mandatory document. The Admit Card can be downloaded on and must be downloaded before the date of the exam. The Hall Ticket of AIIMS will carry all the important details regarding the exam and the candidate. You can download the admit card by entering your registration id, unique code, password, and captcha code. No candidate will be allowed to appear the exam without an AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card.