MAHE MET counselling 2019: All eligible candidates who have met the cut off will be able to participate in the MAHE MET counselling 2019. The counselling of MAHE MET 2019 will be held in the offline mode and candidates have to physically appear for the same. The MAHE MET counselling will be the last step in the admission procedure where candidates will be allotted seats. The tentative date of counselling has been announced by Manipal University. The counselling tentative dates are 27th May to 5th June 2019 for B. Tech.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates participating in the MAHE MET counselling 2019 must reach the counselling venue at the scheduled date and time. Every candidate must carry only the valid documents with them for verification. Seats will be allocated to the candidate based on the choices made by the candidate after the documents have been verified by the concerned authority. A counselling fee has to be paid at the time of counselling. Candidates will then be given a seat allotment letter and the receipt which they have to carry to the allotted institute to confirm the admission.
MAHE MET Counselling Schedule 2019
All candidates must make sure to check the full schedule of the counselling.
|1||MU OET 2019 Exam (1st and 2nd attempt)||19th to 28th April 2019|
|2||MU OET 2019 Result||4th May 2019|
|3||MU OET 2019 Counselling 1st Round||27th May to 5th June 2019|
|4||MU OET 2019 Counselling 2nd Round||2nd – 3rd week of June 2019|
MAHE MET Counselling 2019 Venue
For the first round of MAHE MET counselling 2019, candidates have to select their choice of venue (preference-wise). The venues have to be chosen at the time of Counselling registration from the ones mentioned below:
|Manipal University||Manipal University, Jaipur||Sikkim Manipal University|
|New Lecture Hall ComplexManipal Institute of Technology|
Manipal – 576 104
|Manipal University Jaipur, Dehmi Kalan|
Off Jaipur Ajmer Expressway
Jaipur – 303007
|Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, C-Block (Academic Building)|
SMIT, Majitar, Rangpo,
Sikkim – 737 136
MAHE MET Counselling 2019 Procedure Details
To know what exactly happens in the counselling procedure of MAHE MET 2019, you can read the steps given below:
- Registration: Candidates have to register for this round of Counselling of MU OET 2018. The registration forms will be available at the counter and candidates have to fill all the necessary information in the form. Eligible candidates also have to submit their choice of college and course.
- Payment of Fees: All candidates have to pay the registration and counselling fees at the time of registration. The fees have to be paid through demand draft drawn in favor of “Manipal Academy of Higher Education” payable at Manipal or Udupi.
- Modifying / Filling Choices: The candidate can change the choices filled by them by logging in with their application ID and OTBS password. The modification can be done according to the preference of the candidate and he/she can change the choices till they are finally locked. If the candidate forgets to lock the choices after the last date, the choices made will be automatically locked.
- Seat Allotment: Based on the locked choices, candidates will be allotted seats. The seat allotment will be done based on the availability of seats also.
- Reporting to Allotted Institute: After being allotted the institute, candidates have to report to the institute and confirm their admission. Candidates must carry their seat allotment letter as well as the fee receipt to complete the admission facilities.
After 4 Rounds of MAHE MET 2019 Counselling: Intra-Institute Sliding
After the 4 rounds have been conducted and there are seats left, the intra-institute sliding will be conducted for those students who have already been allotted seats. Check details about it below:
- Candidates have to be physically present during the Inter-institute sliding.
- The seat up-gradation can take place only in the institute where the candidate has been allotted the seat. A shift of campus will not be allowed.
- Those candidates who haven’t accepted the allotted seats will not be eligible for this.
- Allotment of seats will be done based on the choice filled by the candidate, his/her rank, and the vacancy.
- The registration form for the same will be available at the venue and candidates have to fill it and write down their choice and lock it.
5th Round of MAHE MET Counselling 2019
Only those candidates who fall into one of the below-mentioned categories will be able to participate in the MAHE MET counselling 2019.
- Those students who are participating for the first time in the counselling procedure will be able to participate in the 5th round.
- Those who have been allotted a seat in previous rounds but want to participate in the further rounds of counselling.
- Those who have registered for the counselling but have not been allotted any seat till now.
Documents Required for Verification
- MAHE MET 2019 Admit card
- Demand Draft of Counselling Registration and Course Fees
- 10th Standard Mark Sheet as Proof of Date of Birth
- Certificate of Conduct/Character issued by School/College
- Aadhaar Card
- Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate issued by School/College
- Copy of the Parent’s PAN Card
- Two Recent and Identical Passport Size Photograph and One Stamp Size Photograph.
Counselling fee for MAHE MET 2019
During registration, candidates will be required to pay the fee which is both for counselling and registration. This fee has to be paid in the form of a demand draft in the favour of “Manipal Academy of Higher Education” payable at Manipal or Udupi. Check the MAHE MET 2019 counselling fee here:
|Category||Amount (1st Installment)|
|Registration Fees||Rs. 10,000|
|Counselling Fees||Rs. 2,85,000|
Wait List of MAHE MET 2019
In case a candidate wants to participate in the second round of Counselling, they have to select the Wait List option. This option can be opted by those who participated in the first round of counselling but were not allocated any seats. They have to pay the registration and counselling fees and if they have already paid the amount, the amount will be adjusted during the admission process.
If you have any query do ask us in the comments section below!