MAHE MET counselling 2019: All eligible candidates who have met the cut off can participate in the MAHE MET counselling. The counselling of MAHE MET 2019 is held in the offline mode and candidates have to physically appear for the same. The MAHE MET counselling is the last step in the admission procedure where candidates will be allotted seats. The date of counselling has been announced by Manipal University. The date to conduct the counselling of B.Tech. is 30th May 2019.
Check Eligibility For MAHE Exam
Candidates participating in the MAHE MET 2019 counselling must reach the counselling venue at the scheduled date and time. Every candidate must carry only the valid documents with them for verification. Seats will be allocated to the candidate based on the choices made by the candidate after the documents have been verified by the concerned authority. A counselling fee has to be paid at the time of counselling. Candidates will then be given a seat allotment letter and the receipt which they have to carry to the allotted institute to confirm the admission.
MAHE MET Counselling Schedule 2019
All candidates must make sure to check the full schedule of the counselling.
|MU OET 2019 Exam (1st and 2nd attempt)||19th to 28th April 2019|
|MU OET 2019 Result||4th May 2019|
|All B.Tech. Programs SAGES Category Counselling||30th May|
|All B.Tech Programs General Category||31st May 2019 to 9th June 2019|
MAHE MET Counselling 2019 Venue
For the first round of MAHE MET counselling, candidates have to select their choice of venue (preference-wise). The venues have to be chosen at the time of Counselling registration from the ones mentioned below:
|Manipal University||Manipal University, Jaipur||Sikkim Manipal University|
|New Lecture Hall ComplexManipal Institute of Technology|
Manipal – 576 104
|Manipal University Jaipur, Dehmi Kalan|
Off Jaipur Ajmer Expressway
Jaipur – 303007
|Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, C-Block (Academic Building)|
SMIT, Majitar, Rangpo,
Sikkim – 737 136
Manipal Counselling 2019 Procedure Details
To know what exactly happens in the counselling procedure of MAHE MET 2019, you can read the steps given below:
- Registration: Candidates have to register for this round of Counselling of MU OET 2018. The registration forms will be available at the counter and candidates have to fill all the necessary information in the form. Eligible candidates also have to submit their choice of college and course.
- Payment of Fees: All candidates have to pay the registration and counselling fees at the time of registration. The fees have to be paid through demand draft drawn in favor of “Manipal Academy of Higher Education” payable at Manipal or Udupi.
- Modifying / Filling Choices: The candidate can change the choices filled by them by logging in with their application ID and OTBS password. The modification can be done according to the preference of the candidate and he/she can change the choices till they are finally locked. If the candidate forgets to lock the choices after the last date, the choices made will be automatically locked.
- Seat Allotment: Based on the locked choices, candidates will be allotted seats. The seat allotment will be done based on the availability of seats also.
- Reporting to Allotted Institute: After being allotted the institute, candidates have to report to the institute and confirm their admission. Candidates must carry their seat allotment letter as well as the fee receipt to complete the admission facilities.
After 4 Rounds of MAHE MET (Manipal) Counselling: Intra-Institute Sliding
After the 4 rounds of Manipal 2019 Counselling have been conducted and there are seats left, the intra-institute sliding will be conducted for those students who have already been allotted seats. Check details about it below:
- Candidates have to be physically present during the Inter-institute sliding.
- The seat up-gradation can take place only in the institute where the candidate has been allotted the seat. A shift of campus will not be allowed.
- Those candidates who haven’t accepted the allotted seats will not be eligible for this.
- Allotment of seats will be done based on the choice filled by the candidate, his/her rank, and the vacancy.
- The registration form for the same will be available at the venue and candidates have to fill it and write down their choice and lock it.
5th Round of MAHE MET Counselling 2019
Only those candidates who fall into one of the below-mentioned categories will be able to participate in the MAHE MET (Manipal) counselling 2019.
- Those students who are participating for the first time in the counselling procedure will be able to participate in the 5th round.
- Those who have been allotted a seat in previous rounds but want to participate in the further rounds of counselling.
- Those who have registered for the counselling but have not been allotted any seat till now.
Documents Required Manipal 2019 Counselling
- MAHE MET 2019 Admit card
- Two Demand Drafts (Rs.3,25,000 and Rs. 10,000) drawn in favour of Manipal Academy of Higher Education payable at Manipal / Udupi
- 10th Standard Mark Sheet as Proof of Date of Birth
- 12th Standard marks card issued by the recognized board.
- Study certificate certifying 2 years (11th & 12th) of study from the Academy of General Education (AGE) / Dr. TMA Pai Foundation college
- Pan Card of the Parent(s)
- Aadhaar Card of the Candidate
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Authorization Letter (if the representative is attending on behalf of the candidate)
Manipal (MAHE MET) Counselling Fee
During registration, candidates will be required to pay the fee which is both for counselling and registration. This fee has to be paid in the form of a demand draft in the favour of “Manipal Academy of Higher Education” payable at Manipal or Udupi. Check the MAHE MET 2019 counselling fee here:
|Category||Amount (1st Installment)|
|Registration Fees||Rs. 10,000/-|
|First year Program Fee||Rs. 3,25,000/-|
Wait List of MAHE MET 2019
In case a candidate wants to participate in the second round of Counselling, they have to select the Wait List option. This option can be opted by those who participated in the first round of counselling but were not allocated any seats. They have to pay the registration and counselling fees and if they have already paid the amount, the amount will be adjusted during the admission process.
If you have any query do ask us in the comments section below!