AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019 will be available to download in the Month of May 2019. On the day of the AIIMS 2019 Entrance Exam, all registered candidates need to carry the AIIMS MBBS 2019 hall ticket commonly known as the admit card. Candidates can download the AIIMS MBBS 2019 admit card from the official website, i.e. www.aiimsexams.org. An admit card is a very important document that needs to be carried to the test centre on the examination day. The admit card of AIIMS MBBS 2019 will be generated online on the official website. The failure to produce the card in the examination hall will prevent the candidate from taking the examination. Only those who have successfully registered and submitted the application form will be able to view and download the admit card from the official website of AIIMS. It is important that the candidates check all the information given on the admit card. In case of discrepancy, they must contact the official authority of AIIMS to make the required changes.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Steps to download the AIIMS Admit Card 2019
The registered candidate must follow the below-given steps to download the admit card 2019. They should be ready with their login ID and password in their hand because it will be required at the time of downloading the admit card. The applicants should carry the AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019 on the examination day along with one valid identity card and one passport size photograph.
Step 1: Click on the link “AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019” here. It will redirect to the official website.
Step 2: Enter candidates ID and password.
Step 3: Candidate’s admit card will be displayed.
Step 4: Download the admit card and click on “print”.
Step 5: Applicants must download the admit card and preserve it for future reference.
Contents of AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit card
The AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019 contains the following details. Candidates should check all the details mentioned in the AIIMS Admit Card 2019 carefully. If any kind of discrepancy found in the details, then the applicants must immediately contact the concerned authority.
- Candidate’s name
- Exam centre details
- Exam timings
- Admit card number
- Candidate’s photograph and signature
- Candidate’s roll number
- Examination Day Guidelines
Discrepancy in AIIMS 2019 Admit Card
The admit card will be made available in the first week of May 2019. Candidates should check whether all the information given on the card is correct or not. In some cases where there is discrepancy in the information like date, name, time or if the candidate has not received the admit card/the link of the admit card is not being displayed, he/she must report the matter at the earliest to
Assistant Controller Examination at the address given below –
All candidates appearing for the exam must make sure to take the admit card to the exam centre along with identity proof and their passport size photograph. Apart from these two, no other material will be allowed inside the exam centre. Candidates must keep the admit card carefully even after examination as it will be required during counselling and seat allotment procedure also.
Guidelines on AIIMS 2019 Admit Card
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination centre at the reporting time mentioned in the Admit Card. No Candidate will be allowed to enter after the closing entry time mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidates with Benchmark Physical Disability are requested to report early for facilitation during entry.
- You should carry with you only three items: (i) admit card (ii) a valid photo id proof in original (passport, aadhar card/ aadhar card print out, pan card, voters id, driving license, recognized central or state board, examination admit card / marks card / result sheet bearing photograph. Please note that id cards issued by schools/ coaching centres, aadhar enrollment receipt without aadhar number and photocopies or images stored in mobile phones etc are not acceptable] and (iii) one recent passport sized colour. Photograph. Please remember that entry shall not be permitted without admit card or without a valid photo ID.
- While AIIMS does not specify any particular dress it is expected that you would dress conventionally appropriate for the summer. Please note that clips, bands, hats, caps, scarf, and similar headgear, as well as goggles, thick-soled footwear and large buttons (more than 1.5cms), are prohibited. However, if religion or customs require you to wear any particular headgear or attire, please visit the centre early to allow adequate time for frisking.
- Please do not wear any ornaments whatsoever. Mobile phones, wristwatches and an electronic device including those capable of transmission and receipt of any data in any form, pens, papers, books, bottles etc are forbidden. There may not be any provision for the safekeeping of valuables in every centre. Therefore, please come prepared accordingly.
- Please note that the examination will be computer-based and you should familiarise with the examination through the Mock Test available at official website. Do not use the keyboard during the examination. Please remember that the sequence of the subjects and both questions and responses shall be shuffled for all candidates.
- Please use the back of your Admit Card and Rough Sheet provided for Rough work. All Admit Cards and Rough Sheets must be returned. Those who do not do so shall not be evaluated.
If you have any doubts regarding AIIMS MBBS 2019 examination admit card, do ask us in the comments section below.