The All India Institute of Medical Sciences released the AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card. The Admit Card was uploaded at 10:00 pm on the website. However, the last date to download the hall ticket is 25th May 2019. The AIIMS Entrance Exam will take place on 25th and 26th May 2019. Candidates who have completed their two-step registration process can download the Admit Card. You can download the AIIMS Hall Ticket by submitting your Registration ID and Password details. The Admit Card 2019 is a mandatory document to carry to the exam. The admit card of AIIMS MBBS 2019 will be generated online on the official website. Candidates who fail to bring their Admit Card of AIIMS 2019 will not be eligible to appear the exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates can download their respective AIIMS Hall Ticket by clicking on the link given below.
Check – AIIMS MBBS Application Form
The Exam will take place on 25th (Saturday) and 26th May 2019 (Sunday). This is an Online- Computer Based Entrance Exam. However, the result is expected to be released on 12th June 2019. So, if you have filled in the AIIMS Online Form 2019, then go through the article carefully.
Also to read about JIPMER MBBS 2019 Admit Card click here
- The evening session of the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam will start now. Candidates can check the details and exam instructions here. However, the exam time for the evening session is from 3:00 pm to 6:30 pm.
- AIIMS Exam Analysis of 25th May 2019 (Morning Session) is available now. Candidates can check the complete AIIMS MBBS Exam Analysis 2019.
- The AIIMS Hall Ticket is now available. The Link to download the AIIMS UG Admit Card is available down below.
- The AIIMS Admit Card 2019 for MBBS/BDS Courses will be available on the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Candidates can download their Hall Ticket by submitting their Registration ID and Password.
AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019- Important Dates
The AIIMS Hall Ticket 2019 was released on 15th May 2019 (Wednesday) at 18:00 Hours. Thus, candidates can check complete details regarding the AIIMS Exam Date 2019 and Admit Card details. Other than that, the candidates are also advised to check the official website to get the latest updates and notifications regarding the exam.
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|Issuance of the Admit Card||15th May 2019 (Released)|
|AIIMS Exam Date||25th and 26th May 2019|
Steps to download the AIIMS Admit Card 2019
The registered candidate must follow the below given steps to download the admit card 2019. They should be ready with their login ID and password in their hand because it will be required at the time of downloading the admit card. The applicants should carry the AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019 on the examination day along with one valid identity card and one passport size photograph.
- Click on the link provided here or visit the website of AIIMS
- Click on the Academic Courses option and select your course
- Enter Registration ID, Registration Unique Code, Password, and Captcha and submit
- Your AIIMS UG Admit Card will be available on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully
- Download the admit card and click on “print”.
- Applicants must download the admit card and preserve it for future reference.
How to get the AIIMS Registration Number 2019 for Login?
You can get back your AIIMS 2019 Registration ID details in two ways-
- Your Registration ID and Password will be sent to your registration email-id and mobile number. So, if you have lost your AIIMS Registration details, then please check your contact details. Do check the Spam Folder as well of your e-mail id.
- You can also get your Registration ID details is through the printout of the Registration Form.
How to retrieve your Password/Registration Unique Code of AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card?
- Visit the Official Website of AIIMS
- Click on the Basic Registration Form
- On the PAAR Registration Page, Click on the link which says – “Forgot Details”
- Enter your Registration that was generated at the time of registration and date of birth. You can also enter your Registration E-mail ID and Mobile Number.
- Click on the “Submit” button
- After submitting the details, the details will be available on the screen.
If the status of the AIIMS 2019 Admit Card is not available on the website, then immediately contact the Assistant. Controller Examinations before the date of the exam. You can also e-mail them on- [email protected] Submit all the basic and final registration details.
Contents of AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit card
The AIIMS UG Admit Card 2019 contains the following details. Candidates should check all the details mentioned in the Hall Ticket carefully. If any kind of discrepancy found in the details, then the applicants must immediately contact the concerned authority.
- Candidate’s name
- Exam center details
- Exam timings
- Admit card number
- Candidate’s photograph and signature
- Candidate’s roll number
- Examination Day Guidelines
- Date and Timings of the Exam
Check – AIIMS MBBS Cut off
The discrepancy in AIIMS 2019 Admit Card
The admit card is now available online. Candidates must check whether all the information given on the card is correct or not. In some cases where there is a discrepancy in the information like date, name, time or if the candidate has not received the admit card/the link of the admit card is not being displayed, he/she must report the matter at the earliest to Assistant Controller Examination at the address given below –
All candidates appearing for the exam must make sure to take the admit card to the exam center along with identity proof and their passport size photograph. You cannot carry any other item except for the admit card and other documents. Candidates must keep the admit card carefully even after examination as it will be required during counselling and seat allotment procedure also.
Check- AIIMS MBBS Syllabus 2020
Guidelines Printed on the AIIMS Rishikesh Admit Card 2019
- Candidates must reach the examination centers at the reporting time mentioned in the Admit Card.
- PWD Candidates must reach the examination center before the reporting time to fulfill all the formalities.
- You should carry with you only three items: Your AIIMS Admit Card 2019, A Valid Photo-Identity Proof such as Voter ID/School or College ID/ Passport/Aadhaar Card etc.
- The AIIMS Admit Card is mandatory to carry to the examination.
- Wear Appropriate Dress to the examination. You cannot wear accessories such as goggles, headgears, jewelry, etc to the exam. However, if religion or customs require you to wear any particular headgear or attire, please visit the center early to allow adequate time for frisking.
- Please do not wear any ornaments whatsoever. Mobile phones, wristwatches or any electronic devices such as pagers, pens, papers, books, bottles, etc are forbidden. There will not be any facilities to keep your items. Therefore, please come prepared accordingly.
- The Exam will take place online. Do not use the keyboard during the examination. Please remember that the sequence of the subjects and both questions and responses shall be shuffled for all candidates.
- Please use the back of your Admit Card and Rough Sheet provided for Rough work. All Admit Cards and Rough Sheets must be returned. Those who do not do so shall not be evaluated.
The sample of the AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019
So, as you can see that, the Admit Card comprises of two sections. The First section comprises of the details of the candidate and the exam. These details include-
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- ID Card Number
- ID Card
- Date and Time of the Examination
- The venue of the Examination
- Center Code etc.
The Below section comprises of three columns – Preparation Before the Exams, Prohibited Items, and General Instructions.
Importance of AIIMS UG Hall Ticket 2019
The AIIMS 2019 Hall Ticket plays a very important role in the admission process of AIIMS MBBS 2019. Firstly, the All India Institute Admit Card serves as an Identity Proof for the candidates who are appearing the exam. The Hall Ticket is a mandatory document, and thus, no candidate will be allowed to appear the exam without the Admit Card. You will also need the AIIMS Hall Ticket 2019 at the time of counselling/admission.
Finally, the AIIMS UG 2019 Hall Ticket is available online. Candidates can download their hall ticket by visiting the official website of AIIMS. No candidate will be eligible to appear the exam without an Admit Card. On the basis of the performance of the candidate, the counselling process will take place. Candidates can get admission in any one out of 14 AIIMS. Thus if you have any queries regarding the AIIMS 2019 UG Hall Ticket, then comment on the section below.
Check – AIIMS MBBS 2019 Preparation Tips