AIIMS MBBS 2019 Counselling: The Third Round Seat Allotment Round Result was declared on 9th August 2019. The Open Round Counselling Registration have been started. The link to apply is available below. The Seat Matrix for vacant seats for all the AIIMS has been released. Candidates can check the official notice here down below. AIIMS First Round Seat/Allotment Counselling Result was declared on 29th June 2019. The Counselling took place online from 26th to 27th June 2019. Through AIIMS MBBS 2019 exam, qualified candidates get admission to MBBS program into one of the most prestigious institutes in India AIIMS. Selected Candidates will be eligible to participate in any of the 9 AIIMS located in India.
The Online Seat Allocation / Counselling for admission to MBBS course in Nine AIIMS will be held through an automated process based on the choice exercised by qualified and eligible candidates. To get thorough information about AIIMS MBBS Counselling & seat allotment 2019 – Read Below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Click Here For JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2019
The Online Registration Process for AIIMS Open Round Counselling 2019 has been started. Candidates can click on the link provided below to Register. Check Seat Matrix here-
The AIIMS MBBS Third Round Counselling Result 2019 is now available. Candidates can check the AIIMS Third Round Counselling List 2019.
The Vacant Seat Matrix for AIIMS Third Round MBBS Counselling is now available. Check the AIIMS MBBS Seat Matrix here –
The Third Round Online Counselling for AIIMS MBBS will start from 5th August 2019. However, the last date of the Online Counselling Registration is 8th August 2019. Check the Official Notification here.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences has released an important instruction regarding the MBBS Counselling 2019-
The Seat Allotment Result of AIIMS MBBS Round II Counselling is now available. Candidates can check all the details here-
Candidates who have been allotted seat in Round II will have to perform choice filling by 26th July 2019 (by 5:00 pm). Check complete AIIMS Round II Notification
- AIIMS Second Round Counselling 2019 started from 15th July 2019 to 17th July 2019 (5:00 pm).
- The AIIMS MBBS Vacant Seats List details for Second Round Counselling 2019
Other Previous Updates
- The First Round Seat Allotment and Counselling process had started from 1st July 2019 (5:00 pm). The last date for the online counselling is 4th July 2019 (5:00 pm).
- The AIIMS MBBS First Counselling Seat Allotment Result is now available. Check AIIMS Seat Allotment Result 2019.
- AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2019 (First Round) List declared. AIIMS New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Mangalagiri (Guntur), Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh, Bathinda, Deogarh, Gorakhpur, Kalyani, Rae Bareli, and Telangana; the eligible candidates have exercised the choices (AIIMS) from 26th June 2019 to 29th June 2019.
- The First Round Seat Allocation Result will be released on 29th June 2019.
Important Information About AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2019
- Candidates who do not wish to change their choices must at least once record their willingness to participate in the counseling. Otherwise, he/she will be treated ineligible.
- The List includes the names of the candidates who are eligible in the First Round of Online Counselling.
- The List does not include any Foreign National Candidates
- Candidates who do not participate in the First Round of Counselling will not be eligible for the 2nd and 3rd Round of Counselling. But these candidates can participate in the Open Round Counselling.
- The Second Round Counselling will take place on the basis of the Merit Order of the First Round.
- For the Open Round Counselling, the order of the counseling or the seat allocation will be on the basis of Original Merit List.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Counselling Dates
The Official Dates of AIIMS MBBS Merit Lisy and Counselling is available here. Check all the dates here.
|1.||Exercising of Choices (AIIMS) Counselling List||25th June 2019 (Released)|
|3.||Exercising/Editing of Choices (AIIMS) for 1st Round||26th to 27th June 2019 (5:00 PM)|
|4.||The announcement of seat allocation of 1st Round||29th June 2019|
|5.||First Round Seat Allocation/ Online Counselling Round Starts from||1st July 2019 (5:00 pm) to 4th July 2019 (5:00 pm)|
|6||Second Round Counselling/ Seat Allotment||15th July 2019 to 17th July 2019 (5:00 pm)|
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Counselling Rounds
The AIIMS MBBS 2019 Counselling will be held in the offline mode where candidates will be called to meet the concerned authority in person. The seats to the 9 AIIMS institutions will be allotted in the counselling process. Candidates will have to carry the required documents and reach AIIMS, New Delhi, on the allotted day and time.
|S. No||Counselling rounds||Dates|
|1.||1st Counselling||1st (5:00 pm) to 4th July 2019 (5:00 pm)|
|2.||2nd Counselling||15th (5:00 pm to 17th July 2019 (5:00 pm)|
|3.||3rd Counselling||5th to 8th August 2019|
|4.||Open Counselling (If required)||Last week of August 2019|
- Candidates will be called for counseling and will be given seats on the basis of merit, irrespective of the category they belong to.
- The seats will then be filled up by reserved category students after the unreserved seats have been filled.
- In case there are vacant seats in the SC category, the seats will be passed on to the ST category. If both the SC and ST category seats remain vacant, then these seats will be passed on to the general category.
- Before the counselling round, candidates can take a mock counselling round. The link to access, the counselling will be conducted online.
The AIIMS Mock Counselling will be done before the first round of counselling. This is done to provide an idea of how to choice fill/lock/and edit the options of colleges and courses.
AIIMS Counselling Round 2019
As mentioned earlier, AIIMS conducts three rounds of counselling followed by an Open Round. We will now explain all rounds of counselling and who can apply for it.
AIIMS First Round Counselling
The AIIMS First Round of Counselling will be held for those who have been ranked top in the Merit List. Candidates have to register themselves and opt for the choices. Candidates must lock their choices before the closing date. Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the availability of the seats.
AIIMS Second and Third Round Counselling
Candidates who were not allotted seat in the first round of counselling will be eligible to register and appear for the second round of counselling.
AIIMS Open Counselling
The Open Counselling will be conducted if there are any seats left vacant after the completion of all the counselling rounds. This completely depends on the availability of the seats.
Options Available in the AIIMS MBBS Counselling/ Seat Allotment 2019
Candidates whose name is on the First Round of Counselling will have to visit the Online Seat Allocation/Counselling Portal. This facility is available from 1st to 4th July 2019 (5:00 pm). Candidates who did not register for the First Round of Counselling will not be eligible for the 2nd and 3rd Round Counselling. Hence, in the mode of the online counselling, the candidates have to perform any of the three options-
- Option I – Accept the Allotted Seat and Do Not Wish to participate in any further rounds.
- Option-II- Accepting the Allotted Seat and also wish to participate in the 2nd Round as well.
- and Option III- Decline and Refuse Allotted Seat and Do not Wish to participate in the 2nd and 3rd Round Counselling.
- Option -IV – Decline and Refuse the Allotted Seat and wish to participate in the 2nd Round of Seat Allotment.
AIIMS UG Round II Counselling Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates who are eligible for the Round II AIIMS MBBS Counselling are as follows-
- Candidates who have accepted the allotted but still willing to appear for the Round II.
- Applicants who have refused the seat allotment in Round I and wish to participate in the Round II Counselling.
- Candidates who were eligible to participate but were not allotted seat in the First Round Counselling as per their filled choices.
List of Non-Eligible Candidates for the All India AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2019 are-
- Candidates who did not participate in the Round I Counseling
- Applicants who got seat in the first round but did not choose any option online to proceed by 4th July 2019 (5:00 pm).
- Candidates who got seats in Round I and chose Option I and completed necessary formalities by 4th July 2019 (5:00 pm).
- Candidates who got seats and chose the option I/II/III/IV but did not submit any documents or Demand Draft by 4th July 2019 (5:00 pm).
Check – AIIMS Nursing Counselling 2019
Counselling Process for AIIMS MBBS Round II
The steps that have to be performed by the applicants for the second round counselling is as follows-
- Login for the Seat Allocation/Counselling Portal using your Login Credentials.
- The Portal will show the seats filled by the candidates in the first round counselling.
- Candidates can modify their choices. Even if the candidate does not wish to change, must log-in once to record their willingness to participate in the counselling.
- The rest of the procedure remains the same as the First Round Counselling.
Candidates who have deposited Rs 1, 00, 000/- DD must submit the original documents within 5 days. Otherwise, their candidature will be canceled.
Documents Required for AIIMS MBBS 2019 Counselling
The claim to the allotted seat by the candidate is the subject to verification of the documents for the eligibility as applicable as well as Biometric Verification of the Candidate. If you fail to submit any documents, then he/she candidature will be rejected. However, the candidate will be eligible for the AIIMS MBBS Open Round Counselling Round 2019.
- Offer Letter
- Registration Slip
- AIIMS MBBS admit card 2019
- Call letter issued by AIIMS, New Delhi
- 10+2 mark sheet from the recognized board
- Migration certificate from the school/college last attended
- Disability Certificate
- SC/ST/OBC/PH Category Certificate
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Copy of all the self-attested documents
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Counselling And Seat Allotment Procedure
The complete AIIMS Counselling 2019 comprises of the following steps-
- Filling and Locking of Choices
- The announcement of Mock Results
- Editing and Submission of the Final Choices
- Seat Allotment Result
- Acceptance or Refusal of Seats
- Reporting to the Allotted Seats
- The seats in the counselling process will be first filled by the candidates belonging to the unreserved category, where the candidates will be called on merit basis only.
- After this, the counselling for reserved category will begin. This will also be based on merit.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved categories like SC/ST/OBC will be called to fill up the seats reserved for them in their respective categories. During this, if a candidate belonging to reserved categories who had taken admission under general category, opts for other institution of his/her choice for which he/she would be eligible as per the rules of reservation, the seat vacated by him or her in open competition shall be filled with a candidate from the same reservation category only, in order of merit.
- If a candidate belonging to the reserved category gets a seat in an institution of unreserved category and if she/he opts a different institution in reserved category, then the vacant seat unreserved seat shall be allotted to same category candidate in order of merit. i.e. the vacated seat of the meritorious reserved category would be immediately added to the seats available under that reserved category in the institute he/she had opted during counselling for UR seat.
- In case there are vacant seats in SC category, they will be transferred to ST category. Seats left vacant in SC/ST category will be made open to the general category.
Check AIIMS MBBS Exam Centre
AIIMS Online Counselling Process 2019 (In details)
In the Counselling Registration, the candidates have to register themselves. To start with the registration process, candidates have to submit their Registration ID, and Password. After entering the details, you will be redirected to a new page.
Step-II Choice Filling and Locking
In this process, the candidates have to select colleges and courses from the list of all the AIIMS. The list of the AIIMS Colleges will be displayed on the screen. To add a choice, select on the drop-down menu and select the desired AIIMS Institute and click on the “add-choice”. For removing the choice, click on the delete button. To reorder the choices, use the up and down arrows, to put them in a particular choice or position. Make sure that you save the option before the closing date. Options once submitted cannot be changed or modified.
Step- III Mock Allotment Result
After filling and the submission of the choices, the result will be announced for Mock Test. The Mock test is conducted to provide an idea to the candidates how the counselling process takes place. Candidates will also get an idea of how the seats have been allotted on the basis of their choices.
Step-IV Editing and Filling Choices
In this process, candidates can make edits in their choices which they had submitted before. You can also add choices. Candidates must note that the changes once submitted cannot be modified further.
Step-V Seat Allotment Result
The Seat Allotment Result will be available online and will be released after the counselling round. The seat allotment result of AIIMS will be available in PDF Format.
Step-VII Accepting and Refusal of Seats
Once the candidates have been allotted with the seats, they can now decide whether they want to accept or refuse the seat. Candidates who have been allotted seats can perform the following actions-
- Refuse the Seat- Candidates who do not wish to take admission in AIIMS Colleges can refuse from taking the seat. They have to log in using the ID and Password and click on the refuse option available.
- Accept the Seat- Candidates who wish to take admission in AIIMS, have to log in and accept the seat. After that, they have reported to the allotted institute for document verification.
- Accept the Seat and Wish to participate in the subsequent rounds – Candidates who have been allotted with a seat but wish to accept for the further rounds can click on this option.
- Refuse the Seat and Wish to Appear the Next Rounds – Candidates who have been allotted with a seat, can also refuse the seat and appear for the next counselling rounds. For that, they have to click on this option.
If in case, he/she fails to select an option, then the candidate will not be eligible for the admission process.
Check AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern
Official Reporting for AIIMS MBBS Admission 2019
Candidates who have been allotted seats and have chosen the respective option will have to deposit the DD/Certificate should approach the Nodal Officer at the respective AIIMS. The List of the AIIMS MBBS Colleges are provided here-
For More Details, candidates can refer to the Official Notification that is available here. The Notification explains the process of Counselling.
Check – JIPMER MBBS 2019 Counselling
AIIMS MBBS Location all over India
There is a total of nine AIIMS institute all over India. Names of the location are provided below.
- New Delhi
There is a limited seat in every AIIMS for MBBS programme. The Reservation of seats is different for each category. The seat reservation for various categories is as follows- 7.5% ST, 15% SC and 27% OBC, for Indian Nationals. 3% reservation for Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped on horizontal basis.
|S. No||Location of AIIMS||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
AIIMS MBBS Fee Structure 2019
The Applicants can check the Fee Structure of AIIMS 2019 here. We have listed out the details about the AIIMS MBBS Fees 2019-
|Academic and Other Fees||Amount of Fees||Hostel and Other Fees||Amount|
|Registration Fees||Rs 25||Hostel Rent||Rs 990|
|Caution Money||Rs 100||Gymkhana Fees||Rs 220|
|Tuition Fees||Rs 1350||Pot Fund||Rs 1320|
|Laboratory Fees||Rs 90||Electricity Charges||Rs 198|
|Student Union Fees||Rs 63||Mess Security (Refundable)||Rs 500|
|Total Fees||Rs 1628||Hostel Security (Refundable)||Rs 1000|
Check AIIMS MBBS Result
If you have any doubts regarding AIIMS MBBS 2019 counselling & seat allotment, do ask us in the comments section below.