AIIMS MBBS 2019 Counselling: AIIMS will conduct counselling both in online & offline mode based on the score and rank obtained by the qualified candidates in the test. Based on the merit list, the qualified candidate will be called for reporting. Through AIIMS MBBS 2019 exam, qualified candidates get admission to MBBS programme into one of the most prestigious institute in India AIIMS. There is a total 9 AIIMS institute located all over India. Names of the location are provided in the table below. In each category i.e. UR, OBC, SC & ST, the total number of candidates eligible to participate in the First Round of Online Seat Allocation /Counseling will be 4 times the number of seats available in each category. The Online Seat Allocation / Counselling for admission to MBBS course in Nine AIIMS will be held through an automated process based on the choice exercised by qualified and eligible candidates. To get the thorough information about AIIMS MBBS Counselling & seat allotment 2019 – Read Below.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Counselling Dates
The AIIMS has not released the official dates for MBBS counselling & seat allotment 2019. The tentative dates for AIIMS Counselling events 2019 have been provided in the table below. The AIIMS MBBS 2019 Counselling Dates will be updated here once the notification releases.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|S. No||Events||Date (tentative)|
|1.||Exercising of Choices (AIIMS) Mock Round||Last week of June 2019|
|2.||Announcement of Seat allocation of Mock Round||Last week of June 2019|
|3.||Exercising/Editing of Choices (AIIMS) for 1st Round||Last week of June 2019|
|4.||Announcement of seat allocation of 1st Round||1st week of July 2019|
|5.||Last Date for Online Active Acceptance/ Refusal of allocated seat in 1st Round||1st week of July 2019|
|6.||Last Date for Submission of Documents/DD at
|1st week of July 2019|
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Counselling Rounds
The AIIMS MBBS 2019 Counselling will be held in the offline mode where candidates will be called to meet the concerned authority in person. The seats to the 9 AIIMS institutions will be allotted in the counselling process. Candidates will have to carry the required documents and reach AIIMS, New Delhi, on the allotted day and time. Tentative dates for multiple rounds of AIIMS MBBS counselling 2019 has been provided below.
|S. No||Counselling rounds||Dates (tentative)|
|1.||1st Counselling||1st week of July 2019|
|2.||2nd Counselling||1st week of August 2019|
|3.||3rd Counselling||1st week of August 2019|
|4.||Open Counselling (If required)||Last week of August 2019|
- Candidates will be called for counselling and will be given seats on the basis of merit, irrespective of the category they belong to.
- The seats will then be filled up by reserved category students after the unreserved seats have been filled.
- In case there are vacant seats in the SC category, the seats will be passed on to the ST category. If both the SC and ST category seats remain vacant, then these seats will be passed on to the general category.
Documents Required for AIIMS MBBS 2019 Counselling
- AIIMS MBBS admit card 2019
- Call letter issued by AIIMS, New Delhi
- 10+2 mark sheet from the recognized board
- Migration certificate from the school/college last attended
- Caste certificate stating the candidate belongs to
- SC/ST/OBC/PH Category
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Copy of all the self-attested documents
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Counselling And Seat Allotment Procedure
- The seats in the counselling process will be first filled by the candidates belonging to the unreserved category, where the candidates will be called on merit basis only.
- After this, the counselling for reserved category will begin. This will also be based on merit.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved categories like SC/ST/OBC will be called to fill up the seats reserved for them in their respective categories. During this, if a candidate belonging to reserved categories who had taken admission under general category, opts for other institution of his/her choice for which he/she would be eligible as per the rules of reservation, the seat vacated by him or her in open competition shall be filled with a candidate from the same reservation category only, in order of merit.
- If a candidate belonging to the reserved category gets a seat in an institution of unreserved category and if she/he opts a different institution in reserved category, then the vacant seat unreserved seat shall be allotted to same category candidate in order of merit. i.e. the vacated seat of the meritorious reserved category would be immediately added to the seats available under that reserved category in the institute he/she had opted during counselling for UR seat.
- In case there are vacant seats in SC category, they will be transferred to ST category. Seats left vacant in SC/ST category will be made open to general category.
AIIMS MBBS Location all over India
There is total nine AIIMS institute all over India. Names of the location are provided below.
- New Delhi
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Seat Reservation
There is a limited seat in every AIIMS for MBBS programme. For each different categories, the certain number of seats are reserved. The seat reservation will be followed by 7.5% ST, 15% SC and 27% OBC, for Indian Nationals. 3% reservation for Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped on horizontal basis.
|S. No||Location of AIIMS||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
If you have any doubts regarding AIIMS MBBS 2019 counselling & seat allotment, do ask us in the comments section below.