JIPMER 2019 Admit card has been released on 20th May 2019. You have a few days left to download your Hall Ticket. The JIPMER MBBS Exam 2019 was held today. However, the link to download the Admit Card is available in the section below. The Conducting Body JIPMER, Puducherry has announced the official dates of JIPMER Entrance Exam. The Admit Card is the most important document that a candidate must carry on the examination day. JIPMER Admit card is also known as hall ticket. Without JIPMER MBBS admit card 2019, a candidate is debarred to take the exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2019 is available only for the registered candidates. Candidates who have applied for the JIPMER 2019 exam can check this article out. The JIPMER 2019 Hall Ticket will be available a few days before the date of the exam. Aspirants can follow the below given steps to view and download the JIPMER 2019 Admit Card.
Also, read about admit card of AIIMS MBBS 2019
JIPMER Admit Card 2019- Released
The Jawaharlal Admit Card 2019 is now available on the official website of JIPMER. However, the exam is on 2nd June 2019. Candidates can download their respective hall ticket from the link given below. To download the JIPMER UG Admit Card, you need to submit your Registration/User ID and Password. Click on the Link to Download the Admit Card of JIPMER MBBS here. The Display Page of the Admit Card is provided below –
Download JIPMER Admit Card 2019
|Events||Exam Scheduled Date|
|Application Form of JIPMER 2019||6th March 2019 to 12th April 2019|
|Release of JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2019||20th May 2019 (Released)|
|Exam Date of JIPMER 2019||2nd June 2019|
First Shift – 10:00 am to 12:30 pm
Second Shift -3 pm to 5:30 pm
JIPMER 2019 Admit Card
To download the JIPMER Admit Card 2019 is a six-step process. Registered candidates must follow the below-mentioned steps to download the JIPMER MBBS Hall Ticket 2019.
- Visit the Official Website of JIPMER – www.jipmer.edu.in
- Click on the Admit Card link that is available on the Homepage
- Enter the “Application number/User ID” & “Password”.
- Click on “Login”.
- The JIPMER 2019 admit card will be available on the screen. Check the details mentioned on the admit card properly.
- Download the JIPMER 2019 admit card and take the print out of the same for future use.
NOTE: Request for rectification or change of any details in the hall ticket shall not be considered under any circumstance.
JIPMER MBBS Hall Ticket- Sample
Applicants who will be downloading their respective JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2019, must take a note that you check all the details that are printed on the admit card. Here, we have provided a sample of the JIPMER Hall Ticket, so that you can tally your details.
How To Retrieve Your Password in JIPMER 2019 Hall Ticket?
If you have forgotten your JIPMER Password while downloading the Hall Ticket, then please follow the steps provided below-
- Visit the Official Website and click on the link to download the Admit Card
- Now click on the Option that says – “Forgot Password”
- To get your password – “Enter your User ID”
- After doing the following step, your password details will be sent to your Registered E-mail ID.
Details on JIPMER 2019 Admit Card
JIPMER 2019 Admit Card contains the following details:-
- Name of the Applicant.
- Date of birth and roll number of the applicant.
- Image of photograph and signature uploaded at the time of filling the application form.
- Name of the examination city and address of the venue.
- Examination date and time.
- Application Number
- Contact Number
- E-mail ID
- Important instruction for the applicants.
What to Carry Along with JIPMER 2019 Admit Card?
At the time of attending the exam, the candidates have to carry the following documents –
- Valid Proof of Identity such as Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, College ID/Passport, etc.
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- Passport Size Photograph (Two to Three Copies)
- JIPMER MBBS/BDS Hall Ticket 2019
The discrepancy in the JIPMER 2019 Hall Ticket
You cannot make any modification in fields such as Name, Date of Birth will be allowed after the completion of the registration process. However, if there is any such discrepancy in the details on the Admit Card, then you must immediately contact on the following address-
The Dean (Academic),
III-Floor, Academic Section,
JIPMER Academic Centre,
Dhanvantri Nagar, P.O, Puducherry 605 006.
P.S to Dean:0413 – 2298283 (Direct Line)
Web URL: https://jipmer.edu.in
(The contact hours are from 9 am to 1 pm and 2 pm to 5 pm)
JIPMER 2019 Mock Test
The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education Research has also released a link for the Mock Test. The JIPMER MBBS Mock Test will help you understand the format and pattern of the Question Paper and JIPMER Syllabus. Using the JIPMER Dummy Registration details, attempt the questions and check your preparation level.
Attempt – JIPMER Mock Test 2019
Exam Centers of JIPMER 2019
The JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam will take place in 120 exam centers across India. In the registration process, the candidates had to select up to three exam centers. Thus, on the basis of your preferences, candidates will be allotted exam center for the entrance exam. So, here check the list of the Exam Centers for the JIPMER MBBS 2019 Entrance Exam.
- Bhilai Nagar
- New Delhi
Jammu and Kashmir
- Navi Mumbai
- Greater Noida
Importance of JIPMER 2019 Admit Card
The JIPMER Hall Ticket plays a vital role in the Admission Proces of JIPMER 2019. The Admit Card of JIPMER is important and mandatory for the candidates who are appearing in the exam. The Admit Card serves as an Identity Proof for the applicants. It contains all the details of the exam as well as of the candidate. Hence, no candidate will be allowed to appear in the exam hall without a JIPMER 2019 Admit Card.
Examination Day Guidelines for JIPMER 2019
- Candidates who have allotted to take the exam on the morning shift should report to the exam venue by 08.00 AM.
- Entry to the examination centre closes at 09:15 AM.
- Entry will not be permitted beyond 09:15 AM under any circumstance.
- This is to facilitate completing all the formalities including biometrics and photo capture. The exam starts at 10:00 AM.
- Candidates who have allotted to take the exam on the afternoon shift should report to the exam venue by 01.00 PM. Entry to the examination center closes at 02:15 PM.
- This is to facilitate all the formalities including biometrics and photo capture. Exam starts at 03:00 PM.
- Candidates should carry only admit card along with valid identity proof and photocopy of the same ID proof inside the hall.
- The candidate will not be allowed to take the examination without valid hall ticket & valid ID Proof.
(Valid ID Proof: Aadhar/ E-aadhar with validated digital signature / Passport) ID Proof other than mentioned above will not be permitted /accepted under any circumstances.
List of Instructions that Has to be Followed by the Candidate
- Candidates must reach the examination enter 30 minutes before the reporting time.
- Candidates should not take any other papers or rough sheets except hall ticket and valid Identity proof and photocopy of the same ID proof.
- Cellular phones, calculators, watch, alarm clocks, digital watches with built-in calculators, memory, earphones, and other electronic gadgets etc. will not be permitted inside the examination hall. Candidates are solely responsible for the safekeeping of their belongings.
- Biometric fingerprint and image capture will be done for every candidate on the day of examination inside the examination hall by the authorized personnel.
- Candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall unless the duration of the exams gets over.
- No electronic gadgets are allowed to the examination hall. These electronic gadgets include- Mobile Phones, Bluetooth, Pagers, etc.
- Smoking in the Examination Hall is prohibited
- You cannot carry any eatable items to the exam.
Thus, Candidates must check the Official Website frequently to get the latest updates and notifications regarding the exam. You cannot give the exam without JIPMER Hall Ticket.
JIPMER Exam Pattern 2019
As you know, the JIPMER Exam will take place on 2nd June 2019 in two shifts (Morning and Afternoon). Participating Candidates must take a look at the exam pattern of the JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam.
- JIPMER Entrance Exam is on 2nd June 2019
- This is a Computer Based Test
- The Total Time Duration of the Exam is 2.5 Hours (150 Minutes)
- The entrance exam will take place in two shifts (10 to 12:30 pm) and (3:00 pm to 5:30 pm)
- The Language Mode of the exam is English
- A total of 200 MCQ Questions will be asked in the exam
- Each correct answer will carry 4 marks and -1 for the wrong answer
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language and Comprehension and Logical Quantitative Reasoning
- The exam will take place in over 120 cities across India
If you have any doubt related to JIPMER 2019 Admit Card, please inform us by writing in the comment box below.