JIPMER 2019 Admit card is the most important documents that the candidate must carry on the examination day. JIPMER Admit card is also known as hall ticket. Without JIPMER MBBS admit card 2019, a candidate is debarred to take the exam. JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2019 will be available only for the registered candidates. Candidates who have applied for the JIPMER 2019 exam can view and download the admit card online from first week of May 2019 to the first week of June 2019 by visiting the official website.
Aspirants can follow the below-given steps to view and download the JIPMER 2019 Admit Card.
JIPMER 2019 Admit Card
To download the JIPMER Admit Card 2019 is a six-step process. Registered candidates must follow the below mentioned steps to download the JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2019.
- Click on the link “JIPMER Admit Card 2019” here. It will redirect to the official website page.
- Enter the “Application number/User ID” & “Password”.
- Click on “Login”.
- The JIPMER 2019 admit card will be displayed on the screen. Check the details mentioned on the admit card properly.
- Download the JIPMER 2019 admit card and take print out of the same for future use.
NOTE: Request for rectification or change of any details in the hall ticket shall not be considered under any circumstance.
Details on JIPMER 2019 Admit Card
JIPMER 2019 Admit Card contains the following details:-
- Name of the Applicant.
- Date of birth and roll number of the applicant.
- Image of photograph and signature uploaded at the time of filling the application form.
- Name of the examination city and address of the venue.
- Examination date and time.
- Important instruction for the applicants.
Examination Day Guidelines for JIPMER 2019
- MORNING SHIFT: Candidates who have allotted to take the exam on the morning shift should report to the exam venue by 08.00 AM. Entry to examination centre closes at 09:15 AM. Entry will not be permitted beyond 09:15 AM under any circumstance. This is to facilitate completing all the formalities including biometrics and photo capture. Exam starts at 10:00 AM.
- AFTERNOON SHIFT: Candidates who have allotted to take the exam on the afternoon shift should report to the exam venue by 01.00 PM. Entry to examination centre closes at 02:15 PM. Entry will not be permitted beyond 02:15 PM under any circumstance. This is to facilitate all the formalities including biometrics and photo capture. Exam starts at 03:00 PM.
- Candidates should carry only admit card along with valid identity proof and photocopy of the same ID proof inside the hall. Candidate will not be allowed to take the examination without valid hall ticket & valid ID Proof.
(Valid ID Proof: Aadhar/ E-aadhar with validated digital signature / Passport) ID Proof other than mentioned above will not be permitted /accepted under any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised to be available in their allotted exam centers 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam to avoid the unnecessary rush at the last minute. They also advised visiting the exam venue one day before the examination.
- Candidate will not be permitted to take any other papers or rough sheets except hall ticket and valid Identity proof and photocopy of the same ID proof.
- Cellular phones, calculators, watch, alarm clocks, digital watches with built-in calculators, memory, earphones and other electronic gadgets etc. will not be permitted inside the examination hall. (Arrangements will not be made by the duty staff for safe keeping and returning the above gadgets if brought). Candidates are solely responsible for the safekeeping of their belongings.
- Biometric fingerprint and image capture will be done for every candidate on the day of examination inside the examination hall by the authorized personnel.
- Candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall unless the duration of the exams gets over.
So, Applicants for JIPMER 2019 are advised to go through this article in order to know about the JIPMER Admit Card 2019 Entrance Exam for admission into MBBS programme in detail.
If you have any doubt related to JIPMER 2019 Admit Card, please inform us by writing in the comment box below.