Subscribe For Latest Updates
The AIIMS MBBS 2019 Eligibility Criteria will be available in the official notification of the AIIMS MBBS 2019. The Eligibility Criteria comprises of the Age, Nationality, Educational Qualification, and Minimum Qualifying Marks. Satisfying the AIIMS 2019 Eligibility Criteria is mandatory for those candidates who are willing to appear the exam. The Exam will take place on 25th and 26th May 2019. To Apply, the AIIMS Registration is divided into parts- Basic and Final Registration. The Basic Registration and Final Registration is over. In this article, we have provided complete details about AIIMS 2019 MBBS Eligibility Criteria, and other details.
Also read about JIPMER MBBS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates must go through the below mentioned eligibility criteria before going to do the online registration. Candidates must possess the below-mentioned criteria in order to apply for the MBBS programme and attend the test. The AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria comprises of Age, Educational Qualification, Minimum Marks, etc.
Age and Nationality
- Should have attained or will attain the age of 17 years as on the 31st of December of the year of admission (2019).
- Candidates born on or after 2nd January 2003 are not eligible to apply.
- The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian, OCI, NRI, and Foreign Nationals.
- Should have passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme/ Senior School Certificate Examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) from a recognized University/Board.
- The Candidates must have English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects in Class 12th.
- Candidates appearing on the qualifying exam will also be eligible for AIIMS Entrance Exam.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
- The Minimum Qualifying Percentage is 60% for the General Category candidates and 50% for the Reserved Category Candidates.
- The Minimum Qualifying marks for the PWD Candidates is 45%.
- It is mandatory to score the minimum qualifying marks in the exam.
An overseas citizen of India (OCI) & Non-Resident Indians (NRI) (Common to AIIMS, New Delhi & eight other AIIMS):
Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) registered under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 & Non-Resident Indians (NRI) are also eligible to appear in this test and all terms and conditions applicable for Indian Nationals given in this Prospectus will be applicable to them. The candidate will submit proof of Registration as OCI under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 / NRI to be eligible to appear for this test.
Check – AIIMS MBBS 2019 Result
Foreign Nationals (Applicable to AIIMS, New Delhi)
For Foreign Nationals, a total of 7 seats are reserved for Foreign Nationals in AIIMS, New Delhi only. To get admission in AIIMS, you need to have minimum qualifying marks to satisfy. The candidates have to score a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, English, and Biology.
The candidates have to contact the Indian Mission/Post abroad in their country and the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, New Delhi for nomination. The Admission to the Foreign Candidates will not be given on the basis of the AIIMS MBSS Scores.
Check – AIIMS MBBS 2019 Cut off
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application Form
So, candidates if you satisfy all the above eligibility criteria, then you will be eligible to fill in the AIIMS Application Form. The Application Form was available in the month of November 2019. The Mode of the Application Form is online. As the application form will be available for a limited period of time, therefore the candidates are advised to fill and submit the online form before the closing date.
The Application Form comprises of two stages- Basic Registration and Final Registration.
Check- AIIMS MBBS 2019 Merit list
If you have any doubts regarding AIIMS MBBS 2019, do ask us in the comment section below.