West Bengal MBBS 2020 Merit List will be released soon after the completion of the application process. The Department of Health and Family Welfare will release the Merit List pdf. The WB NEET Merit List pdf will be available online on its official website. However, the merit list will include the names of those candidates whose documents have been successfully verified. The selection of the candidates will take place on the basis of NEET Scores. The WB NEET MBBS/BDS Rank List will carry the details such name, roll number, NEET Scores, Rank, Qualifying status. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the West Bengal MBBS 2020 Merit List. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- WB NEET Rank List will be prepared as per the applicant’s performance in the national level exam. It will be released after the application process. Candidates will be ranked in order of merit in the list and will then be called for counselling.
WB MBBS Merit List 2020
Department of Health & Family Welfare Kolkata will release the West Bengal MBBS Merit List for the West Bengal MBBS Counselling. For each successive counselling, the authority will release a Merit List. Candidates can check the tentative dates below.
|West Bengal MBBS Admission Online Registration|
|Merit List for West Bengal MBBS Admission|
|The Release of the Merit List – Round I|
|Publication of the Vacant Seats|
|Merit List for Round I|
West Bengal NEET MBBS Merit List PDF
Candidates who clear the eligibility criteria can expect their names to be included in the WB MBBS Merit List. The eligibility criterion includes the following.
- Candidates seeking admissions for the medical programmes must satisfy the domicile criteria of West Bengal.
- Applicants who are not a domicile of West Bengal are only eligible for private management quota.
- Candidates must appear in the NEET 2020 examination.
- The minimum required percentile in the NEET will be 50th Percentile for General/unreserved Candidates; 45th Percentile for PWD candidates; and 40th Percentile for SC/ST candidates.
How to Check West Bengal 2020 Merit List?
Candidates are appearing NEET 2020 and who will successfully enroll in the West Bengal NEET Admission process can hope their names to be included in the West Bengal MBBS Merit List. Candidates can check the WB NEET MBBS/BDS Rank List pdf in the following ways-
- Go to the official website of the Department of Health and Family Welfare Kolkata- wbmcc.nic.in
- Locate the link that leads to counseling and seat allotment
- Locate the link of the merit list.
- Merit List will be displayed on the screen in the PDF form
- Check out names and keep a print of the document
West Bengal MBBS Cutoff 2020
Cut-offs will be set by the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal by assessing the NEET Score, Number of Applicants for West Bengal MBBS 2020 Admission, seat availability, etc. Candidates can check the cutoff of the West Bengal NEET here.
|Category||NTA NEET Cut-Off Percentile||NEET 2019 Cutoff||NTA NEET Cutoff 2018||NEET 2017 Cutoff|
Details Mentioned in West Bengal MBBS Merit List pdf
The details that are available on the West Bengal NEET Rank List are as follows-
- Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- West Bengal Category
- West Bengal Subcategory
- Marks Scored in NEET 2020
- NEET Percentile
- NEET Rank
- Fee Status
- West Bengal State Merit
What after West Bengal MBBS Merit List Release?
After the release of the West Bengal State MBBS Merit List, candidates will be able to make their choices for college. The link for choice filling and locking procedure will be activated after the release of the state merit list. Candidates, whose names appear in the West Bengal MBBS Merit List, will be able to participate in the further admission process.
So, these are the complete details of the West Bengal MBBS/BDS Rank List pdf. If you have any queries regarding the merit list, then comment on the section below.