KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Counselling 2020: The Second Round of Counselling will begin soon. Check all the updates and details below. Note that a separate selection committee will be appointed for the counselling round. They will be responsible for checking whether merit list students are suitable for the course or not. Further, the Counselling will take place in two rounds followed by an additional round. However, the third round of counselling will take place depending on the availability of the seats and preferences. The students have to appear for this round. Candidates’ who will clear all the rounds of the KGMU Admission Process will be eligible for admission to university nursing schools. Moreover, the selection committee has the right to reject the applications of absentees. Therefore, make sure that you are present for KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Counselling 2020, in person.`
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- KGMU Nursing Counselling Round-2 has been delayed, however, it will begin soon. All the updates of the counselling rounds will be provided here. Keep checking the concerning websites for updates.
- The first round of counselling was conducted from 07th November 2020 to 10th November 2020. The students were called as per their merit rank. The complete schedule as per which students were called for the first round of counselling is provided below. – Check KGMU Nursing Counselling Notification
- KGMU BSc. Nursing Result was declared via online mode. Only the students who have cleared the exam are further eligible for counselling.
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Counselling 2020
KGMU Nursing is the last round of the admission process. Therefore, seats will be allotted on the day of counselling only. Although, students have to be present on the day of counselling in person. However, if the officials allow then the candidates’ guardians can act as a proxy.
|Declaration of the Result||30th October 2020|
|First Round of Counselling||07th to 10th November 2020|
|Second Round of Counselling|
|Third Round of Counselling||26th to 27th November 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||–|
Check – BHU B.Sc Nursing Counselling
KGMU Nursing 2019 Notification
As mentioned above, the 2020 session notification is not out yet. However, students can check out the 2019 notice for reference. The notification will be released in the same format.
How to Apply for KGMU B.Sc Nursing Counselling?
The Counselling Process of King George University will take place Offline. However, the University will issue a Counselling Call Letter for the candidates. The Call Letter will be issued only to those candidates who will qualify the entrance test. The KGMU Nursing Result will be available in the form of a Merit List. Hence, candidates who have been shortlisted will have to visit the respective college and complete their admission. In Short, the Admission Counselling will take place at, K.G Medical University. The Link to Download the KGMU Counselling Call Letter is available down below.
Who Are Eligible for KGMU Nursing Admission Counselling 2020?
Not every candidate, is eligible to appear for the B.Sc KGMU Nursing Counselling. The University follows certain criteria in order to participate in the counseling.
- Candidates who have appeared the exam.
- Candidates whose name is on the KGMU B.Sc Nursing Merit Rank List.
How to Download KGMU Nursing Counselling Call Letter?
The KGMU Result/Rank Card will be available on the website. Hence, the step by step process to download the Nursing Result Card is as follows-
- Visit the official website of KGMU (www.kgmu.org)
- Click on the Result Link.
- Enter Roll Number and submit
- The Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully and download them.
Details Mentioned on King George Nursing Call Letter
The List of the Details that are available on the Nursing Call Letter of KGMU are as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of the exam
- Category of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Score and Rank Secured by the Candidate
- Date and Time of the Counselling
- The venue of the Counselling
- Important Instructions of the KGMU Nursing Counselling Admission.
- List of Documents Required at the Time of Counselling.
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2020 – Procedure and Fees
The King George B.Sc Nursing Counselling will take place on three dates. In total, there will be three rounds of counselling, depending on the number of candidates qualified. So, here are some of the important notes on the Nursing Counselling –
- The Counselling of KGMU will take place at K.G Medical University, UP Lucknow. Candidates have to be physically present at the venue with the documents.
- If the seats remain vacant, after two rounds of counselling, then the third round of counselling will also take place.
- The Candidates must submit a Non-Refundable Fees of Rs 500/- through Bank Draft. The Draft must be in favor of “Dean, Faculty of Nursing, KGMU, payable at Lucknow.
- A separate Bank Draft of Rs 5000/- in favor of Finance Officer, KGMU Payable at Lucknow. However, the amount is refundable if the candidate joins for the course admission.
Check – JENPAUH Counselling 2020
What After KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Counselling?
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the merit list rank and preferences given by the candidate. Hence, the qualified candidates will get admission in any of the following Nursing Colleges affiliated to the KGMU UP, Lucknow.
- The Vivekananda College of Nursing, Lucknow, Sahara College of Nursing, and BCM College of Nursing, Khairabad, Sitapur have seats for Female Candidates only.
- Candidates must be medically fit. A Medical Examination will take place for the candidates who are on the Merit List.
- However, the candidates have to submit a Physical Fitness Certificate from a Registered Medical Practioner.
- Lastly, the seats can be increased or decreased on the directives of the Honorable Vice-Chancellor.
Documents Required For KGMU BSc Nursing Counselling
In the KGMU Nursing Counselling Round, the candidates have to carry the following documents –
- KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2020
- The Result Card of KGMU B.Sc Nursing 2020
- 10th Mark and Passing Certificate
- 12th Class Marks and Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate (if any)
- PWD Certificate
- Valid Photo-Identity Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Character Certificate etc.
Candidates must carry original as well as the photocopy of the documents. If any candidate fails to bring the documents, then the counselling will be canceled.