KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Counselling 2021: King George’s Medical University (KGMU) appoints a separate selection committee for the counselling round. They are responsible for checking whether merit list students are suitable for the course or not. Further, the Counselling takes place in two rounds followed by an additional round. However, the third round of counselling takes place depending on the availability of the seats and preferences. The students have to appear for this round. Candidates’ who clear all the rounds of the KGMU Admission Process are eligible for admission to university nursing schools. Moreover, the selection committee has the right to reject the applications of absentees. Therefore, make sure that you are present for KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Counselling 2021, in person.`
Subscribe For Latest Updates
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Counselling 2021
KGMU Nursing Counselling 2021 is the last round of the admission process. Therefore, the authorities allot seats to students on the day of counselling only. Although, students have to be present on the day of counselling in person. However, if the officials allow, a candidates’ guardians can act as a proxy. Furthermore, the counselling schedule is provided below, make sure that you are aware of the important event dates.
|Declaration of the Result||– July 2021 –|
|First Round of Counselling||– August 2021 –|
|Second Round of Counselling||– August 2021 –|
|Third Round of Counselling||– September 2021 –|
|Commencement of Classes||– TBA –|
Check – BHU B.Sc Nursing Counselling
How to Apply for KGMU B.Sc Nursing Counselling?
The Counselling Process of King George University takes place Offline. However, the University issues a Counselling Call Letter for the candidates. The Call Letter is issued only to those candidates who clear the entrance test. The KGMU Nursing Result is released in the form of a Merit List. Hence, candidates who have been shortlisted have to visit the respective college and complete their admission. In Short, the Admission Counselling takes place at, K.G Medical University. The Link to Download the KGMU Counselling Call Letter is provided here as soon as the university issues it.
Who Are Eligible for KGMU Nursing Admission Counselling 2021?
Not every candidate, is eligible to appear for the B.Sc KGMU Nursing Counselling. The University follows certain criteria in order to participate in the counseling.
- Candidates who have appeared in the exam.
- Candidates whose name is on the KGMU B.Sc Nursing Merit Rank List.
How to Download KGMU Nursing Counselling Call Letter?
The KGMU Result/ Rank Card can be downloaded from KGMU Website. Hence, the step by step process to download the Nursing Result Card is as follows-
- Visit the official website of KGMU (www.kgmu.org)
- Click on the Result Link.
- Enter Roll Number and submit
- The Result is then displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully and download them.
Details Mentioned on King George Nursing Call Letter
The List of the Details that are available on the Nursing Call Letter of KGMU are as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of the exam
- Category of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Score and Rank Secured by the Candidate
- Date and Time of the Counselling
- The venue of the Counselling
- Important Instructions of the KGMU Nursing Counselling Admission.
- List of Documents Required at the Time of Counselling.
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2021 – Procedure and Fees
The King George B.Sc Nursing Counselling takes place on three dates. In total, there are three rounds of counselling, depending on the number of candidates qualified. So, here are some of the important notes on the Nursing Counselling –
- The Counselling of KGMU takes place at K.G Medical University, UP Lucknow. Candidates have to be physically present at the venue with the documents.
- If the seats remain vacant, after two rounds of counselling, then the third round of counselling also takes place.
- The Candidates must submit a Non-Refundable Fees of Rs 500/- through Bank Draft. The Draft must be in favor of “Dean, Faculty of Nursing, KGMU, payable at Lucknow.
- A separate Bank Draft of Rs 5000/- in favor of Finance Officer, KGMU Payable at Lucknow. However, the amount is refundable if the candidate joins for the course admission.
Check – JENPAUH Counselling 2021
What After KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Counselling?
The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of the merit list rank and preferences given by the candidate. Hence, the students who are eligible for admission can get admission in Nursing Colleges affiliated to the KGMU UP, Lucknow.
- The Vivekananda College of Nursing, Lucknow, Sahara College of Nursing, and BCM College of Nursing, Khairabad, Sitapur have seats for Female Candidates only.
- Candidates must be medically fit. A Medical Examination takes place for the candidates who are on the Merit List.
- However, the candidates have to submit a Physical Fitness Certificate from a Registered Medical Practioner.
Documents Required For KGMU BSc Nursing Counselling
In the KGMU Nursing Counselling Round, the candidates have to carry the following documents –
- KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2021
- The Result Card of KGMU B.Sc Nursing 2021
- 10th Mark and Passing Certificate
- 12th Class Marks and Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate (if any)
- PWD Certificate
- Valid Photo-Identity Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Character Certificate etc.
Candidates must carry the original as well as the photocopy of the documents. If any candidate fails to bring the documents, then the counselling will be canceled.