KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Counselling 2019 has been started. The second round counselling will start from 27th August 2019. Candidates who have been ranked from 1 to 500 including the Reserved/Freedom Fighter/Ex-Army Service Man/PWD Candidates have to attend the first counselling. The Counselling will take place offline. Shortlisted Candidates have to report the University – First Floor at Kalam Center at 9:00 am. The KGMU Nursing Result 2019 has been declared. The Counseling will take place in two rounds followed by an additional round. However, the KGMU Third Round Counselling will take place depending on the availability of the seats and preferences. The exam took place on 28th July 2019 in a single shift. Thus, in this article, we have provided complete details about KGMU B.Sc Nursing Counselling. Therefore, candidates who have been shortlisted in the merit list can check the details carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check – BHU B.Sc Nursing Counselling
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission – Counselling Dates
King George’s Medical University Lucknow has released the counseling dates. Candidates can check the dates provided here to get an idea regarding the Nursing Counselling Schedule.
|B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test||28th July 2019|
|Declaration of the Result||4th August 2019 (Declared)|
|Starting Date of First Round Counselling||13th August 2019|
|Second Round Counselling||27th August 2019|
|Third Round Counselling||10th September 2019|
King George University has released the Notification of Counselling. Check the KGMU B.Sc Nursing Counselling Date and Timing below. The Counselling will take place on 13th August 2019 offline. Eligible Candidates have to report at the First Floor of Kalam Center at 9:00 am. Check the KGMU Official Notice here.
How to Apply for KGMU B.Sc Nursing Counselling?
The Counselling Process of King George University will take place Offline. However, the University will issue a Counselling Call Letter for the candidates. The Call Letter will be issued only to those candidates who have qualified the KGMU Nursing 2019 Entrance Test. The KGMU Nursing Result will be available in the form of Merit List. Hence, candidates who have been shortlisted will have to visit the respective college and complete their admission. In Short, the Admission Counselling will take place at, K.G Medical University. The Link to Download the KGMU Counselling Call Letter is available down below.
Who Are Eligible for KGMU Nursing Admission Counselling 2019?
Not every candidate, is eligible to appear for the B.Sc KGMU Nursing Counselling. The University follows certain criteria in order to participate in the counseling.
- Candidates who have appeared the exam.
- Candidates whose name is on the KGMU B.Sc Nursing Merit Rank List.
Check- AIPVT Counselling 2019
How to Download KGMU Nursing Counselling Call Letter?
The KGMU Result/Rank Card is available on the website. Hence, the step by step process to download the Nursing Result Card is as follows-
- Visit the official website of KGMU, otherwise, click on the link available down below.
- Click on the Result Link.
- Enter Roll Number and submit
- The Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully and download.
Check- KGMU Nursing Question Paper
Details Mentioned on King George Nursing Call Letter
The List of the Details that are available on the Nursing Call Letter of KGMU are as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of the exam
- Category of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Score and Rank Secured by the Candidate
- Date and Time of the Counselling
- The venue of the Counselling
- Important Instructions of the KGMU Nursing Counselling Admission.
- List of Documents Required at the Time of Counselling.
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2019 – Procedure and Fees
The King George B.Sc Nursing Counselling will take place on three dates. In total, there will be three rounds of counselling, depending on the number of candidates qualified. So, here are some of the important notes on the Nursing Counselling –
- The Counselling of KGMU will take place at K.G Medical University, UP Lucknow. Candidates have to be physically present at the venue with the documents.
- The First Round of Counselling takes place on 13th August 2019. The Second Round KGMU Counselling will take place on 27th August 2019.
- If the seats remain vacant, after two rounds of counselling, then the third round of counselling will also take place on 10th September 2019.
- The Candidates must submit a Non-Refundable Fees of Rs 500/- through Bank Draft. The Draft must be in favor of “Dean, Faculty of Nursing, KGMU, payable at Lucknow.
- A separate Bank Draft of Rs 5000/- in favor of Finance Officer, KGMU Payable at Lucknow. However, the amount is refundable if the candidate joins for the course admission.
Check- JENPAUH Counselling 2019
What After KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Counselling?
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the merit list rank and preferences given by the candidate. Hence, the qualified candidates will get admission in any of the following Nursing Colleges affiliated to the KGMU UP, Lucknow.
Check- GNM Nursing Counselling 2019
- The Vivekananda College of Nursing, Lucknow, Sahara College of Nursing, and BCM College of Nursing, Khairabad, Sitapur have seats for Female Candidates only.
- Candidates must be medically fit. A Medical Examination will take place for the candidates who are on the Merit List.
- However, the candidates have to submit a Physical Fitness Certificate from a Registered Medical Practioner.
- Lastly, the seats can be increased or decreased on the directives of the Honorable Vice-Chancellor.
List of The Documents Required in KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Counselling 2019
In the KGMU Nursing Counselling Round, the candidates have to carry the following documents –
- KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2019
- The Result Card of KGMU B.Sc Nursing 2019
- 10th Mark and Passing Certificate
- 12th Class Marks and Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate (if any)
- PWD Certificate
- Valid Photo-Identity Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Character Certificate etc.
Candidates must carry original as well as the photocopy of the documents. If any candidate fails to bring the documents, then the counselling will be canceled.
If you have any queries regarding the KGMU First/Second/Third Round Counselling 2019, then please comment on the section below.