VBSPU Application Form 2020: The Admission Council of Purvanchal University has extended the Online Registration for Purvanchal University Common Admission Test (PUCAT-2020). The registration process ends on 20th June 2020 for admission to various UG/PG Courses for the academic session 2020-21. Therefore, the candidates who wish to take admission must fill the VBSPU Application Form 2020. The Application Form of Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University is now available on the official website of the University. Candidates can check the details below. Candidates register online for PUCAT-2020 before the due date. The submission of VBSPU Application Form is an important procedure in order to proceed with the VBSPU PUCAT Admission procedure further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Application Form of VBSPU consists of various sections that must be filled by the candidate and they must go through the Information Brochure very carefully in order to avoid any form of error in the Application Form. It must be noted by the candidate that the details provided in the form must be valid and correct as any form of misleading detail will lead to the cancellation of the admission immediately. For more of the details regarding VBSPU Application Form 2020 go through the article from below.
Purvanchal University Common Admission Test (PUCAT-2020) Online Registration Started. Apply Online. The dates have been revised. The last date to apply is 20th June 2020.
- Check Important Instructions Regarding PUCAT-2020 Online Registration
PUCAT Admission Notice
- Candidates can apply for UG Programs (B.Sc. (Zoology, Botany, Chemistry), B.Sc. (Physics, Maths, Chemistry), B.Sc. (Physics, Maths, Geology), B.Com. (Hons.), BCA, B.A. L.L.B. (Hons.) [5 Yrs.Integrated Course].
- Candidates can apply for PG Programs M.Sc.(Biotechnology), M.Sc.(Microbiology), M.Sc.(Biochemistry), M.Sc. (Environmental Science), M.Sc.(Physics), M.Sc.(Chemistry), M.Sc./M.A. (Mathematics), M.Sc.(Applied Geology), MBA, MBA(Business Economics),
MBA(Finance & Control), MBA(e-Commerce), MBA(Agri-Business), MBA (HRD), MCA, M.Tech.(Computer Science), M.Tech.(Power System), M.Tech. (Communication Engineering), M.Tech.(Thermal Engineering), M.Tech. (Material Science & Technology), M.A.(Mass Communication), M.A./M.Sc. (Applied Psychology).
VBSPU Application Form 2020 Important Dates
The schedule of VBSPU Admissions 2020 is available by the authorities of the University. Candidates who are planning on taking admission in their desired course offered by the University must keep themselves updated with the latest released information. It is important that the candidates must know all the relevant dates so as not to miss any of the important events related to the Application Form of VBSPU.
The official dates of the Application Form are mentioned here. Go through the schedule of the Application from the tabular format below:
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|PUCAT-2020 Online Registration Started||21st April 2020|
|PUCAT 2020||29th and 30th June 2020|
|Result Declaration||6th July 2020|
VBSPU Application Form 2020
The Application forms for Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University is now available in an online mode and must be filled and submitted by the aspirants. The procedure of filling up an Application form is important and is the first procedure if the candidate wants to proceed with the admission further. Those who will not be able to submit and fill-up the form for any reason will not be eligible to apply for admission to the course in which they want to get enrolled. The Application Form will consist of the sections to be filled with the Personal Details, Contact Details, Academic details, uploading documents, Photographs, and the signature as per the specifications which will be provided.
Along with the release of VBSPU Application Form, the University will also release the Information brochure which will consist of all the important details and instructions which must be followed by the candidate during the submission of the form so as to avoid any form of error during the submission of the form. It is important that the candidates provide the information in the Application which is correct and valid. In case the incorrect detail is entered in the Application Form, the candidature will be liable for the cancellation as these details will be cross-checked at the time of the admission by the admission authorities of the University.
Steps to Fill up VBSPU Application Form 2020
Candidates who will be filling the Application Form of VBSPU must submit the Application Form in an online mode and provide the information which is valid and correct. The availability of the Forms in an online mode will be as per the schedule and must be submitted in completion. The officials will not accept the incomplete Application Forms. Go through the procedure for the submission of the form from the points mentioned below:
Step 1 Registration: In the First Step candidates will have to register themselves first by providing the basic information in the Application Form. The candidates will have to provide the name and other basic details. After the successful registration, the candidate will be provided with the Registration Number which has to be entered in the login for proceeding with the procedure further.
Step 2 Filling Up of Application Form: The filling up an Application Form is the next step for the candidate. The candidates must submit the Application Form with all the details. The candidates must provide the information which is valid and correct. Any form of misleading detail will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. This section has to be provided with the Personal Details, Academic Details and the contact address.
Step 3 Uploading of Photograph and the Signature:
The candidates after filling the Application section will have to upload the photograph and the signature in this sections. Candidates must go through the specifications before uploading the photograph and the signature.
Step 4 Payment of the Application Fee: This is the most important step which must be completed by the candidate. The submission of an Application Fee will be in an online mode. Candidates must note that the payment of the Application Fee is important, the Application will not be accepted otherwise.
Step 5 Submission of an Application Form: The last step will be of the submission of an Application Form by the candidate after the payment of the Application Fee. This is the final step and candidates can edit the details.This is the final chance for the applicants to edit the information final submission. After the submission, the confirmation page will appear on the screen. Candidates must save the application form after the final submission.
Important Points Regarding VBSPU Application Form 2020
We have mentioned the points below to related to VBSPU Application Form 2020 which. The candidates can go through and must keep in mind while filling and submitting the Application Form. Go through the important points from below:
- VBSPU Application Form 2020 will be available only in an online mode and the candidates will have to fill up and submit the Application Form through online.
- The candidates must keep themselves updated with the latest released information regarding the release of the Application Form.
- The the examination conducting body of the University will release the Information Brochure along with the Application Form. Therefore, the candidates must go through the brochure carefully before proceeding to fill-up the form.
- The final submission of the Application Form will only be after the payment of the Application Fee. The officials will not accept the Application Forms with Incomplete details in the form.
- Candidates must note that the information which will be provided by them in the application such as the Personal details. Academic details or the contact information must be valid and correct. The incorrect information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature since. The candidates must carefully check the details in the application form. The authorities will also cross-check the examination conducting body of the University at the time of the admission.
- Candidates must fill up the Application Form who are planning on applying for the admission to the course.
- Keep two to three copies of the application form.
Other Important Links