VBSPU Improvement Form 2020: Session-2020 Back Paper / Improvement Form For UG IInd ,IIIrd Year Students and PG Final Year Students Only released. The Controller of Examinations of Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur will release the Improvement Form for the Regular/Ex-Students. Therefore, the students who have to sit for the re-exam can download and fill the VBSPU Improvement Form / Regular/ Back Paper/ Ex-students Form before the Last Date. The students who could not secure a passing percentage of marks in the VBSPU Semester Exam can re-appear in the improvement exam. All such students must apply for the re-examination by filling the Purvanchal University Improvement Exam Form from the official website. The students must also check VBSPU Improvement Exam Date 2020, Admit Card and Result of Purvanchal University from the link given in this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The officials will release the improvement/ scrutiny form Online on its official website. Therefore, all those candidates who have to give the improvement exam must visit the official website to get the latest updates. However, we will also notify the candidates about the VBSPU Improvement Form Last Date in the updates section in this article. Therefore, all the applicants must read the article further to know the updates about the release of the VBSPU Improvement Online Form 2020.
- VBSPU Session-2020 Back Paper / Improvement Form (For UG IInd ,IIIrd Year Students and PG Final Year Students Only) and राष्ट्र गौरव / पर्यावरण Back Paper / Improvement Form (For UG Final Year Candidates Only) has been released Apply Here
Purvanachal University Improvement Form 2020
The Controller of Examinations is the main conducting body for all the semester and improvement exams. Candidates who wish to appear for the Re-Exam must fill the Purvanchal University Improvement Online Form 2020 from the official website. The officials will release the re-exam form for BEd./ BA/ BSc./ BCom. Degree Courses on its website. The re-examination includes the same syllabus for every paper. However, candidates must check the latest update on the exam pattern before appearing for the examination. So, the officials will release the re-exam form at vbspu.ac.in Improvement Form. The candidates appearing for the Improvement Examinations must keep visiting the official website. Also, they must check the latest notification in the updates section in this article.
Purvanchal University Back Paper Exam 2020 Date
The Controller of Exam will release the official VBSPU Jaunpur Improvement Online Form on its website. Therefore, candidates must visit the official website. Moreover, we will also notify the candidates. They can see the updates section of this article to know the latest update. However, the Re-Exam at Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University for Odd Semester Exam is in the month of December. The candidates can check the important dates given in the table below:
|Conduct of the Re-Exam||December 2020|
|Declaration of the Re-Exam result||January/February 2020|
|Availability of Re-Exam Forms||Releasing Soon!|
|Last date for application||20th December 2020|
|Issue of admit card||December 2020|
Check- VBSPU Application Form 2020
How To Fill VBSPU Re-Exam/Scrutiny Form 2020?
The candidates who have to sit for the re-exam need to fill the VBSPU BEd. Improvement Form 2020 from the official website. The Controller of Examinations will upload the notification for the re-exam schedule. Also, the mode of filling the re-exam form is online. Therefore, all the students will have to fill the details in the re-examination form of Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University. They need to download the online examination form from the official website. The steps to fill the VBSPU Re-Exam 2020 Form Online are as follows:
- In the first step, visit the official website of VBSPU to get updates on filling the form.
- Now, click on the link “Examinations 2019-20”.
- After clicking, a new page opens on the screen. Here the students will have to select the “Re-Exam Form 2020”
- Candidates will have to select the course for which they want to appear.
- After Clicking on the Link, the Re-Exam Form PDF opens on the screen.
- Furthermore, candidates need to download this Form PDF and take print-out of the same.
- After downloading the form, candidates need to fill all the details in the Re-Exam Form.
They also need to paste their recent photographs on the Exam Form.
- Finally, the applicants must pay the Examination Fees. The candidates can pay the Re-Exam online. Take the print of the Fee Receipt. Attach the Fee Receipt along with the Re-Exam Form of VBSPU.
- In the last step, attach the photocopies of all the academic documents. Keep the Form intact and attach all the essential documents.
- Send the duly-filled Re-Exam Form on the address given in the booklet. The Office of Controller of Examinations, Purvanchal University. Candidates must Speed Post the RE-Exam Form.
- Candidates can also collect the Re-Exam Form from the respective colleges. They can fill the form and submit it along with the examination fees.
Information Required For Filling VBSPU Improvement Form
The students must fill all the details in the VBSPU Improvement Application Form very carefully. Any mistake in the form can get rejected by the officials. Therefore, candidates need to fill the details in the correct order. They must fill the Date of Birth and Name according to the 10th Certificate. After filing the form, they must verify all the details. If there is any correction, they must take a fresh Re-Exam Form of Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanachal University. Moreover, for the ease of the candidates, we are giving a list of details given on the RE-Exam Form:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Name of the Course
- Year/Semester of the Degree Course
- Papers for which one id applying for Re-Examination
- Details of the Previous Exam Marks
- Status of Previous Semester Exam (Pass/Fail)
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Applicant
VBSPU Improvement Exam Admit Card 2020
The students who have applied for the re-exam can download the VBSPU Improvement Exam Admit Card 2020 from the official website. After filling the Purvanchal University Improvement/ Scrutiny Exam Form candidates should have the hall ticket. The officials will release the Re-Exam Hall Ticket online on its official website. After downloading the hall ticket, the students must carefully check all the printed details on the admit card. If there is any discrepancy in the name or any other details, they must immediately contact the Exam Branch. Admit Card is one of the most essential documents for any exam. Without a valid admit card, a candidate cannot enter in the exam hall. Therefore, the students must carry a copy of the hall ticket on the day of the examination.
VBSPU Ex-Student/ Regular Exam Result 2020
The result of all the semester/backlog exams is declared by the Exam Branch of Veer Bahadur Purvanchal University, Jaunpur. Hence, all the candidates who are appearing in the Re-Exam must check the VBSPU Improvement Result 2020 from the official website. The results for the examination conducted in December 2019 is likely to get updated in the month of January 2020. Therefore, the applicants must visit the website during this time. Also, the students must download the marks sheet of Re-Exam and keep it for future references. Candidates can get the direct link to download the Re-Exam Result of VBSPU in the updates section in this article.
VBSPU Improvement Form Highlights
VBSPU BA/BSc/BCOM Improvement Form 2020
|Name of Examination Authority||Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur (VBSPU)|
|Name of Courses||BA BSC BCOM and other course Exam|
|Improvement Date of Exam||Awaited|
|Event||Improvement Exam From|
|Improvement Form Date||Notify soon|
|Scrutiny Result Date||Update Soon|