Adesh University, Bhatinda provides admission to BSc Nursing as well as GNM Nursing courses via merit list. Adesh University Merit List 2019 will release in the month of August-September 2019 in an online mode. However, in the first place, it is important for interested candidates to satisfy the prescribed eligibility criteria. In addition, one needs to complete Adesh University Application Form 2019 within the deadline. Moreover, only those who had their name in the BSc Nursing Merit List 2019 can attend the GNM Nursing Counselling 2019. In order to obtain a more detailed account on Adesh University Nursing Merit List 2019, continue scrolling down.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
BSc Merit List 2019- Important Dates
As mentioned earlier, the procedure of taking admission in Adesh University Nursing Courses is entirely merit-based. However, the University has yet not provided any official dates for the release of the same. Moreover, the GNM Nursing Merit List 2019 will most probably release in the month of August-September 2019. The authority will provide a direct link to the same at the official website. As soon as the University does so, we will also update our website with the latest schedule in order to ease your efforts. Until then make sure to visit our website for regular updates regarding Adesh University Merit List 2019.
BSc Nursing Eligibility Criteria- Adesh University
It’s mandatory for the interested candidates who are seeking Adesh University BSc Nursing Admission, to fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by the exam conducting body of the university. Moreover, one can check the BSc Nursing Eligibility Criteria at the link provided. In case, the candidate fails to satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria, this will definitely result in cancellation of his/her candidature.
The following is the basic selection criteria in order to get admission in BSc Nursing Adesh University.
- The candidate must have attained a minimum age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which the admission is sought.
- Whereas, the candidate of maximum age 35 years can also apply for GNM Nursing Admission, Bhatinda.
- Moreover, the applicants must have passed 10+2 in the subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB at the qualification examination. However, there is a relaxation of 5% marks for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
- In addition, Eglish is a compulsory subject in 10+2 in order to be eligible enough to take admission in B.Sc. Nursing.
- Also, candidates belonging to science background will be given first preference over those who belong to Non-science background.
BSc Nursing Adesh University- Selection Procedure
As mentioned before, the GNM Nursing Admission is based on the merit list. The marks scored by the registered candidates form the basis of the minimum BSc Nursing Cut-off which then ultimately results in the making of the BSc Nursing Merit List. Thereafter, only those candidates who have scored more than the minimum cut off are able to attend the GNM Nursing Seat Allotment Process. Moreover, the authority also releases the GNM Nursing Provisional Merit List.
Steps to check the GNM Nursing Merit List, Adesh University
The successfully registered candidates can check the Adesh University GNM Merit List at the official website of the University as soon as it is released. Moreover, we will also provide you with a direct link to the same at our website in order to make it easier for you. Until then, make sure you go through the following steps on how to check the Adesh University BSc Nursing Merit List 2019.
- Go to the official website of Adesh University.
- Find the BSc Nursing Merit List 2019 Link on the home page.
- Click on the link provided. Thereafter, the Merit List will appear on the screen.
- Furthermore, go through the merit list and search for your name on the list.
- The selected candidates then have to attend the Seat allotment process organized by the University officials.
Details Mentioned On The GNM Merit List Haryana
The Merit List BSc Nursing Adesh University, Bhatinda will consist of the following details. All the candidates are advised to check the details mentioned on the list very carefully.
- Name of the Candidate
- Merit List Number
- Application Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- If from Open Board or not
- Total Educational Percentage
- The rank of the Candidate Category-Wise
Adesh University BSc Nursing Counselling 2019
The Adesh University BSc Nursing Counselling 2019 will be held in the University campus only from 9 am onwards as per the schedule is given below. So, the selected candidates have to attend the Nursing Admission Counselling in order to proceed further with the admission process. However, only those candidates whose name showed up in the BSc Nursing Merit List are eligible enough to attend the BSc Nursing Counselling 2019. Moreover, in order to obtain all the essential information regarding the same one has to first register themselves for the counselling process. However, the Nursing Seat Allotment process depends on the rank secured by the candidate. In addition, the candidates will also receive an intimation letter. Thus, the letter will further provide you with the details namely Date of the counselling, Counselling Venue, Reporting Time, List of important documents, etc.
|1st Round of Counselling||Will be notified on the University website|
|Last date for joining the programme||Will be notified during counselling|
|2nd Round of Counselling||Will be notified on the University website|
|Commencement of the Academic Session||For B.Sc. (Nursing) & Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing): October 2019; For other Programmes: August 2019|
GNM Nursing Seat Allotment Process 2019- Adesh University
The Adesh University Nursing Seat Allotment Process begins as soon as the University releases the provisional list. Meanwhile, there are 2 rounds for the same which entirely depends on the availability of the seats. Hence, here all the essential details one needs to know regarding the same.
- The seat allotment process entirely depends on the merit list prepared by the authority.
- Furthermore, the details related to the seat allotment procedure will be available on the official website.
- One can use the Login credentials in order to download the intimation letter which contains all the details regarding the same.
- Thereafter, the candidates must report at the allotted institution or centre for final seat allotment as mentioned in the concerned letter.
- The candidates are advised to carry all the essential documents in order to avoid any further delay.
- Photocopy as well as Original Class 10th mark sheet
- Photocopy as well as Original Class 12th mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate (Photocopy)
- Caste Certificate (Photocopy)
- Identity proof (Aadhaar Card or Voter ID or Driving License) (Photocopy)
- The qualifying exam scorecard
- 2 Passport size photo
Tie-Breaking Criteria For Adesh University Merit List 2019
Many times, the total percentage of two students in the qualifying exam or standard board exam comes out to be same. In such cases, the candidates are allotted seats on the basis of their performance or their academic score in the following. Hence, in this way, the authority makes a fair decision towards the candidate’s admission.
- Qualifying stream.
- English marks in 10+2 exam.
- Seniority in the date of birth.
This was all about Adesh University BSc Nursing Merit List 2019. If you have any further queries, comment it down in the comment box below.