RUHS BSc Nursing Admission 2020: The admission will be given to candidates on the basis of merit. Thus, it is essential for all the aspirants of the B.Sc Nursing course to sit for the exam. Moreover, the entrance exam will be conducted by the Rajasthan University for Health Sciences. To apply for the course, the candidates have to first submit the application form. The application process is explained in the article. Further, the RUHS BSc Nursing Admission 2020 process will be carried out entirely on the basis of merit. Wherein, the students will be admitted on the basis of their performance in the exam. For more details regarding the admission procedure, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
RUHS BSc Nursing Admission 2020
RUHS Nursing Entrance Exam will be a computer-based test. In addition, candidates will get 2 hours to complete the test. Note that the officials may not send you any notification regarding the events. Hence, you should check the official website for updates. We will also update you as soon as any new notification is released by the authorities. Furthermore, you can check out all the important dates in the table given below. It is the tentative schedule of exam activities.
|Online Application Form||– September 2020 –|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||– October 2020 –|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form Hard Copy||– October 2020 –|
|Admit Card||– October 2020 –|
|Exam Date||– October 2020 –|
|Result||– October 2020 –|
|Counselling Dates||– December 2020 –|
Candidates can click on the link given above for some preparation tips. Note that for taking admission, candidates have to clear this RUHS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam. Further, all the information and notifications will be released on the official site. Moreover, the government of Rajasthan even has an application available on the play store, through which candidates can pay their application fees. For more details regarding the application form and mode of payment, read further. Furthermore, candidates who will clear this exam can take admission in the following courses.
- M.Sc Anatomy
- M.Sc Biochemistry
- Physiology (M.Sc)
- M.Sc Pharmacology
- Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- B.Sc Nursing
- M.Sc Microbiology
Rajasthan B.Sc Nursing Application Form
Candidates who want to sit for the exam have to submit their RUHS B.Sc Nursing Application Form on time. The exam conducting body will further release the admit card of only the candidates who have successfully submitted their forms. Note that they will not accept any form after the due date. Hence, click on the link of your respective course application form, and fill it. The application fee for each of the courses is different. In addition, make sure that you provide true information while filling the application form. The details you will mention in the form will be used during the admission process and even after that. If any of the provided information is found to be false, then your application will be rejected. Further, the officials have the right to cancel your admission at any stage. In addition, if you have any other doubts, then you can check out the Instructions to Fill Online Form PDF for reference. However, this one is of the 2019 session, but you can definitely refer to it.
Rajasthan B.Sc Nursing Admission Process
The students who have applied for the nursing course should have complete knowledge of the admission procedure. Candidates would have to go through a few stages to get themselves admitted to the Rajasthan University for Health Sciences. Thus, the admission procedure of RUHS is as follows:
- Candidates would have to first fill and submit the Application Form for being eligible to appear for the exam.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Thus, do not forget to check that out even before filling the form.
- In addition, the admission process will be carried out on the basis of merit.
- Further, candidates who will clear the RUHS BSc Nursing Exam will be eligible for counselling.
- The candidates who will then clear this final round successfully will get admission in respective colleges. Furthermore, the seat allotment process will take place as per the merit list.
- In addition, the seats will be allotted on the day of counselling only.
The eligibility criteria for each of the course is different. Each candidate has to fulfill the eligibility criteria for being eligible for admission. These are basically the minimum requirements for being eligible. Thus, you can refer to the points mentioned below to check whether you are eligible for RUHS Nursing Admission 2020 or not.
- Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for this course.
- The minimum age requirement is 17 years. Moreover, the maximum age limit is different for male and female candidates. The upper age limit for female candidates is 28 years. Whereas, for males, it is 25 years.
- Further, the candidate should have passed 10+2 with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) from a recognized board.
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 with 45% marks in aggregate. Moreover, it is 40% for SC/ST candidates.
Post Basic Nursing
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent level exam from a recognized board.
- There is no age limit
- Further, a candidate should be medically fit.
- The candidate should have pursued GNM from an Indian Nursing Council. Furthermore, the candidate who has done a diploma in general nursing before the implementation of another integrated course. In addition, a diploma in GNM after the implementation of the integrated course.
- All Indian Residents can apply for this course.
- Moreover, the applicant should have passed BDS or MBBS. Candidate should have also undergone an internship during the course.
- Further, candidates who have passed B.V.Sc, AH, B.Sc (with Biology, Zoology, and Chemistry) are also eligible.
- In addition, for Biochemistry, a candidate should have passed in the first attempt and with an aggregate of 60% marks.
- The reservation of seats is subjected to statutory provisions enacted by the state of Rajasthan.
- 85% of seats are available for bonafide candidates of Rajasthan.
- Note that for claiming the relaxation under any category, a candidate has to submit the relevant documents.
|Category||Seats Available (In %)|
|All India Bases||15%|
RUHS Application Fee 2020
|Name of Courses||Application Form Fee|
|Post Basic B.Sc Nursing|
Check – GNM Nursing Mock Test
Mode of Payment
Your application form will be successfully submitted only after the payment of the application fee. Note that the officials will not release your admit card, in case you haven’t submitted the fee on time. Therefore, do not forget to submit your fee. The category-wise application fee for each course is given in the above table. Moreover, you can pay the fee through different modes. The modes of payment allowed are as follows.
- Mobile Wallets
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Internet Banking
- E-Mitra App.
Wherein, E-Mitra is an application that is available for android users. Candidates can fill the form and submit application fee there. Furthermore, do not forget to take a printout of the receipt after payment. It consists of a 12 digit transaction ID. Moreover, you can even fill the form through any other medium and can then submit the fee through this application. The 2019 Official Notification is however given below, candidates can refer to it as in the same format a notification will be released for the 2020 session.
RUHS Nursing Admit Card 2020
The officials will release the RUHS Nursing Admit Card 2020 as soon as all the applications are received. No candidate will be allowed to sit for the exam without it. Thus, it acts as an entry pass. Make sure you download it from the official site on time. In addition, do take a printout of it. Further, carry it along to the exam centre. The details regarding the exam center, exam date, the application number, and other basic information are mentioned on it. Further, it consists of all the information that you provided while filling the application form. The officials may release it in between the first and second weeks of October.
Rajasthan Nursing Entrance Exam Pattern
RUHS 2020 Nursing Exam will be conducted in online mode for all the courses. Moreover, there is no negative marking. Also, a candidate will get +1 for a correct answer and zero of unanswered questions. However, the medium and type of questions will be different. Furthermore, the exam center for the examination will be in Jaipur. The exam pattern of each course, in brief, is given down below.
- The level of questions will be the same as that of 10+2 or equivalent level course.
- In addition, Objective Type Questions will be there
- The sections to be covered for this exam are Biology, Chemistry, Physics.
- Further, the medium of the exam will be English and Hindi.
- There will be 100 questions in total
- Multiple Choice Questions will be there
- Medium – English
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- The level of questions will be the same as the GNM course. Thus, the syllabus is the same.
- Medium – English & Hindi
- The exam center will be in Jaipur
Rajasthan Nursing Answer Key
RUHS Nursing Answer Key 2020 will be released soon after the entrance exam. It consists of answers to all the questions that were asked in the exam. In addition, it will be out before the result declaration. The officials release it for allowing the candidates to calculate a rough score. Further, it helps in maintaining a transparent relationship between the students and the exam conducting body. Candidates will be able to download it from the official website. Note that the answer key released by other portals may not be authentic. Thus, you should consider the one available on the official website. Moreover, the candidates may not be able to challenge the answer key. However, we will update you as soon as any notification regarding that is out.
RUHS Nursing Result 2020
The authorities will not send any notification regarding the release date of the result. Thus, do check our website for updates. Moreover, RUHS Nursing Merit List Result will be available online on the official website. The exam conducting body may release the result in the form of a merit list. Wherein, the students will be ranked in accordance with their performance in the exam. It will be available in PDF format. Thus, further, the candidates will be able to download it easily. Candidates should keep at least 2-3 photocopies of the result, as you may require it during further admission processes.
Rajasthan Nursing 2020 Counselling
Counselling is the final round of the admission process. It is compulsory for all selected candidates to appear for this round. Moreover, RUHS Nursing Counselling 2020 will be conducted for the verification of documents. The selection committee can ask for any document. Hence, candidates should carry all the essential documents along. Candidates will not receive any notification regarding this. However, we will keep you updated. The candidates who will not attend this round may lose out their seats to another deserving candidate. Therefore, make sure that you are available on the day of counselling. In case of an emergency, you should contact the officials. In addition, you can find their contact details in the official notification given above.