RUHS BSc Nursing Admission 2020: The RUHS BSc Nursing Result has been declared, check merit list pdf below. The Question Paper with the Solution Key is released, check the updates section for solution key pdf. Admission is granted to candidates on the basis of merit. Thus, it is essential for all the aspirants of the B.Sc Nursing course to sit for the exam. Moreover, the entrance exam is conducted by the Rajasthan University for Health Sciences. To apply for the course, the candidates have to first submit these. RUHS Nursing 2020 Exam new schedule, the exam is scheduled for 13th Jan. 202 application form. The application process is explained in the article. Further, the RUHS BSc Nursing Admission 2020 process is carried out entirely on the basis of merit. Wherein, the students are admitted on the basis of their performance in the exam. For more details regarding the admission procedure, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- RUHS Nursing 2020 Result has been declared, and hence the students who appeared for the test can check their scores now. However, it is a provisional result.
- The Question Paper & Answer Key pdf has been released by the authorities. Hence, the results will be announced soon. Candidates, for now, can check the solution key and calculate a rough score. – Check Question Paper & Solution Key PDF
- BSc Nursing Exam was conducted on 13th January 2021. The Post Basic/ MSc Nursing Exam was scheduled for 12th January 2021.
- The Application Form submission date is over.
RUHS BSc Nursing Admission 2020
RUHS Nursing Entrance Exam is a computer-based test. In addition, candidates get 2 hours to complete the test. Note that the officials may not send you any notification regarding the events. Hence, you should check the official website for updates. We also update you as soon as any new notification is released by the authorities. Furthermore, you can check out all the important dates in the table given below.
|Online Application Form||14th October 2020|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||13th November 2020|
|Admit Card||– January 2021 –|
|Exam Date||13th January 2021|
|Result||20th January 2021|
|Counselling Dates||– February 2021 –|
Candidates can click on the link given above for some preparation tips. Note that for taking admission, candidates have to clear this RUHS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam. Further, all the information and notifications are released on the official site. Moreover, the government of Rajasthan even has an application available on the play store, through which candidates can pay their application fees. For more details regarding the application form and mode of payment, read further. Furthermore, candidates who clear this exam can take admission in the following courses.
- M.Sc Anatomy
- M.Sc Biochemistry
- Physiology (M.Sc)
- M.Sc Pharmacology
- Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- B.Sc Nursing
- M.Sc Microbiology
Rajasthan B.Sc Nursing Application Form
Candidates who want to sit for the exam have to submit their RUHS B.Sc Nursing Application Form on time. The exam conducting body further release the admit card of only the candidates who have successfully submitted their forms. Hence, click on the link of your respective course application form, and fill it. The application fee for each of the courses is different. In addition, make sure that you provide true information while filling the application form. The details you mention in the form are used during the admission process and even after that. Further, the officials have the right to cancel your admission at any stage. In addition, if you have any other doubts, then you can check out the Instructions to Fill Online Form PDF for reference. However, this one is of the 2019 session, but you can definitely refer to it.
Rajasthan B.Sc Nursing Admission Process
The students who have applied for the nursing course should have complete knowledge of the admission procedure. Candidates would have to go through a few stages to get themselves admitted to the Rajasthan University for Health Sciences. Thus, the admission procedure of RUHS is as follows:
- Candidates would have to first fill and submit the Application Form for being eligible to appear for the exam.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Thus, do not forget to check that out even before filling the form.
- In addition, the admission process is carried out on the basis of merit.
- Further, candidates who clear the RUHS BSc Nursing Exam are eligible for counselling.
- The candidates who then clear this final round successfully get admission to their respective colleges. Furthermore, the seat allotment process takes place as per the merit list.
- In addition, the seats are allotted on the day of counselling only.
The eligibility criteria for each of the course is different. Each candidate has to fulfill the eligibility criteria for being eligible for admission. These are basically the minimum requirements for being eligible. Thus, you can refer to the points mentioned below to check whether you are eligible for RUHS Nursing Admission 2020 or not.
- Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for this course.
- The minimum age requirement is 17 years. Moreover, the maximum age limit is different for male and female candidates. The upper age limit for female candidates is 28 years. Whereas, for males, it is 25 years.
- Further, the candidate should have passed 10+2 with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) from a recognized board.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 with 45% marks in aggregate. Moreover, it is 40% for SC/ST candidates.
Post Basic Nursing
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent level exam from a recognized board.
- There is no age limit
- Further, a candidate should be medically fit.
- The candidate should have pursued GNM from an Indian Nursing Council. Furthermore, the candidate who has done a diploma in general nursing before the implementation of another integrated course. In addition, a diploma in GNM after the implementation of the integrated course.
- All Indian Residents can apply for this course.
- Moreover, the applicant should have passed BDS or MBBS. The candidate should have also undergone an internship during the course.
- Further, candidates who have passed B.V.Sc, AH, B.Sc (with Biology, Zoology, and Chemistry) are also eligible.
- In addition, for Biochemistry, a candidate should have passed in the first attempt and with an aggregate of 60% marks.
- The reservation of seats is subjected to statutory provisions enacted by the state of Rajasthan.
- 85% of seats are available for bonafide candidates of Rajasthan.
- Note that for claiming the relaxation under any category, a candidate has to submit the relevant documents.
|Category||Seats Available (In %)|
|All India Bases||15%|
RUHS Application Fee 2020
|Name of Courses||Application Form Fee|
|Post Basic B.Sc Nursing|
Check – GNM Nursing Mock Test
Mode of Payment
Your application form is successfully submitted only after the payment of the application fee. Note that the officials may not release your admit card, in case you haven’t submitted the fee on time. Therefore, do not forget to submit your fee. The category-wise application fee for each course is given in the above table. Moreover, you can pay the fee through different modes. The modes of payment allowed are as follows.
- Mobile Wallets
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Internet Banking
- E-Mitra App.
Wherein, E-Mitra is an application that is available for android users. Candidates can fill the form and submit the application fee there. Furthermore, do not forget to take a printout of the receipt after payment. It consists of a 12 digit transaction ID. Moreover, you can even fill the form through any other medium and can then submit the fee through this application.
RUHS Nursing Admit Card 2020
The officials release the RUHS Nursing Admit Card 2020 as soon as all the applications are received. No candidate is allowed to sit for the exam without it. Thus, it acts as an entry pass. Make sure you download it from the official site on time. In addition, do take a printout of it. Further, carry it along to the exam centre. The details regarding the exam center, exam date, the application number, and other basic information are mentioned on it. Further, it consists of all the information that you provided while filling the application form. The officials may release it in between the first and second weeks of October.
Rajasthan Nursing Entrance Exam Pattern
RUHS 2020 Nursing Exam is conducted in online mode for all the courses. Moreover, there is no negative marking. Also, a candidate gets +1 for a correct answer and zero for unanswered questions. However, the medium and type of questions are different. Furthermore, the exam center for the examination is in Jaipur. The exam pattern of each course, in brief, is given down below.
- The level of questions shall be the same as that of a 10+2 or equivalent level course.
- In addition, Objective Type Questions are included
- The sections to be covered for this exam are Biology, Chemistry, Physics.
- Further, the medium of the exam is English and Hindi.
- There will be 100 questions in total
- Multiple Choice Questions shall be there
- Medium – English
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- The level of questions is the same as the GNM course. Thus, the syllabus is the same.
- Medium – English & Hindi
- The exam center shall be in Jaipur
Rajasthan Nursing Answer Key
RUHS Nursing Answer Key 2020 is released soon after the entrance exam. It consists of answers to all the questions that were asked in the exam. In addition, it shall be out before the result declaration. The officials release it for allowing the candidates to calculate a rough score. Further, it helps in maintaining a transparent relationship between the students and the exam conducting body. Candidates can download it from the official website. Note that the answer key released by other portals may not be authentic. Thus, you should consider the one available on the official website. Moreover, the candidates may not be able to challenge the answer key.
RUHS Nursing Result 2020
The authorities do not send any notification regarding the release date of the result. Thus, do check our website for updates. Moreover, RUHS Nursing Merit List Result is released online on the official website. The exam conducting body may release the result in the form of a merit list. Wherein, the students are ranked in accordance with their performance in the exam. It is released in PDF format. Thus, further, the candidates are able to download it easily. Candidates should keep at least 2-3 photocopies of the result, as you may require it during further admission processes.
Rajasthan Nursing 2020 Counselling
Counselling is the final round of the admission process. It is compulsory for all selected candidates to appear for this round. Moreover, RUHS Nursing Counselling 2020 is conducted for the verification of documents. The selection committee can ask for any document. Hence, candidates shall carry all the essential documents along. Candidates may not receive any notification regarding this. However, we will keep you updated. The candidates who do not attend this round may lose out their seats to another deserving candidate. Therefore, make sure that you are available on the day of counselling. In case of an emergency, you should contact the officials. In addition, you can find their contact details in the official notification given above.