Assam GNM Counselling 2020 will be conducted by Srimanta Sankaradua University of Health Sciences. It is the final round of the admission process. Thus, it is compulsory for all merit list candidates to appear for this round. Moreover, it is mainly conducted for the verification of documents. The seat allotment process will be carried out on the day of counselling only. In addition, candidates need to carry all the required documents along. The authorities haven’t released any official notification. Assam GNM Counselling 2020 will begin in a week or two after the release of the merit list. For more details regarding the complete admission process, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Assam GNM Counselling 2020
A selection committee will be appointed for carrying out the process of counselling. The committee will have the right to reject any application. Therefore, make sure that you reach on time. Do not forget to carry documents photocopies and originals. Further, counselling venue, date and time will be available on the official site. The selected candidates will get admission in Assam GNM Nursing Schools.
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||First Week of December 2019|
|Closing Date of the Application Form||Fourth Week of December 2019|
|The Release of the Assam GNMEE Admit Card||10 days before the date of the exam|
|Date of the Entrance Test||First Week of February 2020|
|Release of the Merit List||Third Week of February 2020|
|GNMEE Counselling starts from||February/March 2020|
Check – GNM Nursing Counselling Updates
The officials will not entertain candidates reaching the venue after the prescribed time. In addition, they can straightaway reject the applications of such candidates. Thus, reach the venue on time. You will not receive a separate notification regarding it. Therefore, check the official site regularly (www.ssuhs.in).
Assam GNM Admission Process
- The officials will admit candidates on the basis of merit. Thus, aspirants need to appear for the entrance exam.
- Further, officials will release a merit list of selected candidates. Candidates’ performance in the exam will be taken into consideration.
- The merit list candidates have to then appear for counselling round.
- In addition, after counselling, seats will be allotted in order of merit.
- Further, candidates have to report at respective colleges on the prescribed dates.
All candidates need to satisfy the eligibility criteria. You can refer to the following point for checking whether you are eligible or not.
- Only female candidates can apply for this course.
- The applicant shall be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The minimum age required is 17 years. Further, a candidate should not be more than 24 years as on 1 January 2020.
- The upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per government set norms.
- In addition, the candidate should have passed 10+2 with 40% marks. Moreover, art students (vocational streams only) are also eligible.
Documents Required for Assam GNM Nursing 2020 Counselling
- 10+2 mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Matriculation certificate for Date of Birth
- Address Proof
You must carry the above-listed documents. The officials can ask you to present any of the document. Moreover, officials will allot seats after verification of documents. Further, if the officials found any of the document to be false, then they can reject that applicants’ application. Therefore, make sure that if you are applying under certain categories. Then you must have the required documentation to prove it.
Assam Nursing Counselling – General Instructions
- The officials may release counselling letters for selected candidates. You need to carry it along on the day of counselling. It will be available on the official site.
- If the officials don’t release it, then you can appear for the round without it. Moreover, there is no update regarding that yet. We will update you as soon as the official notification will be available.
- Candidates should appear at the venue on time.
- Check that you have all the required documents before leaving your place.
- In addition, seat allotment is subjected to the availability of seats.
Assam GNM 2019-20 Merit List
It consists of the names of selected candidates. The officials will release it on the official site. It may not be available in any other medium. Therefore, do check the concerned sites regularly. Moreover, it is prepared as per candidates’ marks in the entrance exam. This list helps in segregating candidates on the basis of merit. Further, it makes the admission process easier. Assam GNM Merit List can be released in PDF format. Thus, candidates will be able to download it easily. The candidates will be called for counselling round as per the merit list only. In addition, it will be out soon after the entrance exam.
Furthermore, if you have any other doubt, then you can contact the officials. You can contact them either through mail or phone. In case of an emergency, if you will not be able to attend counselling round. Then make sure that you inform the authorities about it. Further, they can allow your parents/guardians to act as a proxy. The applications of candidates who will be absent without any prior information will get canceled.
E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone: +91 03612130431