Assam GNM Counselling 2021 is conducted by Srimanta Sankaradua University of Health Sciences. It is the final round of the admission process. Thus, it is compulsory for all merit list candidates to appear for this admission round. Moreover, it is mainly conducted for the verification of documents. The seat allotment process is carried out on the day of counselling only. In addition, candidates need to carry all the required documents along. Assam GNM Counselling 2021 begins a week or two after the release of the merit list. Candidates are called for counselling as per the merit list only. For more details regarding the complete admission process, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Assam GNM Counselling 2021
A selection committee is appointed for carrying out the process of counselling. The committee has the right to reject any application. Therefore, make sure that you reach on time. Do not forget to carry documents photocopies and originals. Further, counselling venue, date, and time details are published on the university’s official website. The selected candidates get admission to Assam GNM Nursing Schools. Candidates can further check all the important event dates in the table given below.
|Date of the Entrance Test||– To be Announced –|
|Release of the Merit List||– To be Announced –|
|GNMEE Counselling starts from||– To be Announced –|
Check – GNM Nursing Counselling Updates
The officials do not entertain candidates reaching the venue after the prescribed time. In addition, they can straightaway reject the applications of such candidates. Thus, reach the venue on time. You may not receive a separate notification regarding it. Therefore, check the official website regularly (www.ssuhs.in).
Assam GNM Admission Process
The admission process comprises a few stages that each candidate needs to go through for selection. Hence, the selection criteria for Assam GNM Admission is as follows:
- The officials admit candidates on the basis of merit. Thus, aspirants need to appear for the entrance exam.
- Further, officials release a merit list of selected candidates. Candidates’ performance in the exam is taken into consideration.
- The merit list candidates have to then appear for the counselling round.
- In addition, after counselling, seats are allotted in order of merit.
- Further, candidates have to report to their respective colleges on the prescribed dates.
All candidates need to satisfy the eligibility criteria. You can refer to the following point for checking whether you are eligible or not. The prescribed eligibility criteria is further as follows:
- Only female candidates can apply for this course.
- The applicant shall be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The minimum age required is 17 years. Further, a candidate should not be more than 24 years as of 1 January 2021.
- The upper age limit for reserved category candidates is as per government set norms.
- In addition, the candidate should have passed 10+2 with 40% marks. Moreover, art students (vocational streams only) are also eligible.
Documents Required for Assam GNM Nursing 2021 Counselling
Candidates need to carry a few documents for counselling for document verification. In addition, candidates should have originals and photocopies of the documents. The list of documents to be carried along is provided below.
- 10+2 mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Matriculation certificate for Date of Birth
- Address Proof
You must carry the above-listed documents. The officials can ask you to present any of the documents. Moreover, officials allot seats after the verification of documents. Further, if the officials found any of the document to be false, then they can reject that applicants’ application. Therefore, make sure that if you are applying under certain categories. Then you must have the required documentation to prove it.
Assam Nursing Counselling – General Instructions
- The officials may release counselling letters for selected candidates. You need to carry it along on the day of counselling. It shall be available on the official site.
- If the officials don’t release it, then you can appear for the round without it. Moreover, there is no update regarding that yet. We shall update you as soon as the official notification is made available.
- Candidates should appear at the venue on time.
- Check that you have all the required documents before leaving your place.
- In addition, seat allotment is subjected to the availability of seats.
Assam GNM 2021 Merit List
It consists of the names of selected candidates. In addition, the rank list is made available via online mode. It may not be available in any other medium. Therefore, do check the concerned sites regularly. Moreover, it is prepared as per candidates’ marks in the entrance exam. This list helps in segregating candidates on the basis of merit. Further, it makes the admission process easier. Assam GNM Merit List can be released in PDF format. Thus, candidates can download it easily. The candidates are called for counselling rounds as per the merit list only. In addition, it is released soon after the entrance exam.
Furthermore, if you have any other doubt, then you can contact the officials. You can contact them either through mail or phone. In case of an emergency, if you are not able to attend the counselling round. Then make sure that you inform the authorities about it. Further, they can allow your parents/ guardians to act as a proxy. The candidature of candidates who are absent without any prior information gets cancelled.
E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone: +91 03612130431