UAPMT Result 2020: It will be available soon after the completion of the entrance exam. The results will declare the shortlisting of the applicants for the BAMS/BUMS/BHMS courses. In addition, the result will be declared in the form of a merit list. The University will release separate merit lists for BUMS/BAMS/BHMS 2020. Moreover, the students who will make it to the merit list of UAPMT 2020, will be eligible for admission to the university. The University will not send the Result sheet individually to the candidates. Thus, make sure that you visit the official website frequently for updates. Candidates who have received the scorecard will be eligible to appear for the counselling round. Further, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding UAPMT Result 2020, dates, and the process to check the Merit List and much more.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
UAPMT Result 2020
Well, the University has not announced any dates for releasing the merit list. However, the applicants can check the tentative dates here. The Dates will be updated on the official website (www.uau.ac.in). Furthermore, the counselling will start soon after the result declaration. The candidates’ who will clear the round of counselling will be eligible for admission to the offered course.
|Date of UAPMT 2020 Entrance Exam||– First Week of September 2020 –|
|Declaration of the Merit List of UAPMT 2020||– Second/Third Week of September 2020 –|
|Starting Date of the Counselling 2020||– Fourth Week of September 2020 –|
The Uttarakhand Ayurveda University will release the result in the month of September 2020 soon after the exams. Thus, the applicants who have appeared the exam can check their results. As the result will be available in the form of a Merit List in PDF Format, candidates can download it easily. The University will release the Merit List on the basis of the candidate’s score in the exam. The Uttarakhand Merit List 2020 will declare the separate merit list for BAMS/BUMS/BHMS.
Check – UP CPAT Result
How to Check UAPMT Merit List Result 2020?
The step by step process to check Uttarakhand Ayush Pre-Medical Test Result 2020 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of UAPMT – www.uau.ac.in
- Enter the required details – Name of the Candidate/Date of Birth/Mother’s Name
- Submit the Details
- The Result of the UAPMT 2020 will be available on the screen.
- Check your name by selecting Ctrl+F
- If your name appears on the list, then download and take the printout of the merit list.
How is UAPMT Result Merit List prepared?
The result will be available online. The Result will comprise of the candidates who appeared for the entrance exam. The parameters according to which Uttarakhand BAMS Merit List Result 2020 is prepared is as follows-
- Cut-Off Marks
- Tie-Breaking Criteria
Hence, on the basis of these parameters, candidates will be ranked. This list is basically made for segregating candidates’ on the basis of merit. Further, the candidates’ are also called for the counselling round in order of merit.
Well, the Uttarakhand Cutoff Marks is the minimum number of marks that decide the selection of the candidate for the further process. The cutoff marks are announced by the Uttarakhand Ayurveda University. The cutoff marks for each course (BUMS/BAMS/BHMS) will be different. In addition, the UAPMT 2020 Cutoff Marks depends on the following factors-
- Number of Applicants appearing for the Entrance Exam
- Difficulty Level of the Exam
- Previous Year Cutoff Marks of the Exam
Hence, on the basis of these factors, the minimum cutoff marks are prepared. This will be your minimum qualifying marks. Candidates who score more than the cutoff marks will be eligible to have their names on the Merit List.
Check – UPSMFAC Merit List
Tie-Breaking Criteria of UAPMT 2020
If more than two candidates score the same number of marks then the tie-breaking criteria method is used. The Tie-Breaking Rules of UAPMT Result 2020 are as follows-
- If there is a Tie, then the candidates who have more marks in Chemistry will receive a higher rank.
- If the tie still exists, then the candidate with more marks in Zoology is given a higher rank.
- Even after that, if the tie-still exists, then the candidate with more marks in Botany will get a higher rank.
- If still, the tie exists, then the applicant with more marks in Physics will be considered for deciding the merit.
Hence, on the basis of the cutoff marks and tie-breaking criteria, the ranking of the candidate is done. The Candidate with more marks will receive the highest rank on the merit list.
Affiliated Colleges After UAPMT Result 2020
Candidates’ who will clear all the rounds of the admission process will be eligible for admission. Well, some of the colleges that are affiliated with UAPMT 2020 are as follows-
- Rishikul University Campus, Haridwar
- Gurukul University Campus, Haridwar
UAPMT Result 2020 – Category Reservation
The Uttarakhand Ayurveda University has reserved a certain percentage of seats for the candidates. Hence, on the basis of this reservation of the seats, candidates will be offered seats in the colleges for the courses. The candidates’ who will claim reserved seats have to provide the required documents. Note that the students who will not be able to produce the required documents may lose out their seats to other deserving candidates’.
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
|SC Category for Uttarakhand||19%|
|Ex-Army/Freedom Fighter (Uttarakhand)||05%|
|Physically Handicapped Uttarakhand Women||03%|
|Uttarakhand Women depends on Freedom Fighter Person||02%|
|Kashmiri Migrant||1 per Institute|
Check – HPU Counselling 2020
What After UAPMT Result 2020?
Soon after the declaration of Uttarakhand BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Result 2020, the selected candidates have to undergo the process of the counseling. The counselling will take place online on the official website of UAPMT. The Counselling Round will take place in the form of rounds. Candidates have to register themselves and later select the colleges on the basis of the availability of the seats and colleges.
- The Selection of the candidates will take place on the basis of the rank.
- The UAPMT Authority is the main conducting body for UAPMT 2020 Counselling.
- There will be three rounds of counselling followed by an Open Round of Counselling.
After the completion of the counselling, the shortlisted candidates will have to report the allotted college with the documents.
Registration Fees for UAPMT Counselling 2020
- The Registration Counselling Fees for UAPMT Counselling is Rs 3500/-
- The Counselling Fees is Non-Refundable and have to be paid through DD.
- Candidates have to report the college with papers.
List of the Documents Required at the Time of UAPMT Admission 2020
The List of the documents that have to be carried at the time of UAPMT 2020 Admission–
- Recent Photograph of the Applicant
- Category Certificate of the applicant
- Marksheet and Passing Certificate of Class X
- Class XII, Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- UAPMT Admit Card 2020
- Marksheet/Scorecard of the Qualifying Exam (UAPMT 2020)
Furthermore, you must carry both original and photocopy of the documents. If a candidate fails to bring any of the documents, then he/she will not be allowed to appear the Counselling.