UAPMT Result 2021: The Uttarakhand Ayurveda University releases the exam result. It is declared soon after the completion of the entrance exam. The results declare the shortlisting of the applicants for the BAMS / BUMS / BHMS courses. Also, the result is declared in the form of a merit list. The University further releases separate merit lists for BUMS / BAMS / BHMS courses. Moreover, the students who make it to the merit list of UAPMT 2021, are eligible for admission to the university. The University does not send the Result sheet individually to the candidates. Thus, make sure that you visit the official website frequently for updates.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The candidates who have received their scorecard are eligible to appear for the counselling round. Further, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding UAPMT Result 2021, dates, and the process to check the Merit List, and much more.
UAPMT Result 2021
UAPMT 2021 Admission Dates are updated on the UAPMT official website (www.uau.ac.in). The students appearing for the examination must be through the schedule. Soon after the result declaration, the counselling begins. If the students will not register for counselling, then their candidature can get canceled. Hence, all the important events and dates are mentioned in the table below.
|Date of UAPMT 2021 Entrance Exam||–|
|Declaration of the Merit List of UAPMT 2021||–|
|Starting Date of the Counselling 2021||–|
Check – UP CPAT Result
As the result is released in the form of a Merit List in PDF Format, candidates can download it easily. The University releases the Merit List on the basis of the candidate’s score in the exam.
How to Check UAPMT Merit List Result 2021?
UAPMT Merit List Result is released via online mode only. Hence, candidates cannot get their scorecards through any other medium. Therefore, the step by step process to check Uttarakhand Ayush Pre-Medical Test Result 2021 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of UAPMT – www.uau.ac.in
- Enter the required details – Name of the Candidate /Date of Birth / Mother’s Name
- Submit the Details
- The Result of the UAPMT 2021 is then displayed on the screen.
- Check your name by selecting Ctrl+F
- If your name appears on the list, then download and take the printout of the merit list.
How is UAPMT Result Merit List prepared?
The Merit List Result comprises of the candidates qualifying status who appeared for the entrance exam. Candidates are ranked in order of merit in this list. The students are ranked as per their scores in the entrance examination. The parameters according to which Uttarakhand BAMS Merit List Result 2021 is prepared are as follows-
- Cut-Off Marks
- Tie-Breaking Criteria
Hence, on the basis of these parameters, candidates are ranked. This list is basically made for segregating candidates’ on the basis of merit. Further, the candidates’ are also called for the counselling round in order of merit.
Well, the Uttarakhand Cutoff Marks is the minimum number of marks that decide the selection of the candidate for the further process. The cutoff marks are announced by the Uttarakhand Ayurveda University. The cutoff marks for each course (BUMS / BAMS / BHMS) are different. In addition, the UAPMT 2021 Cutoff Marks depends on the following factors-
- Number of Applicants appearing for the Entrance Exam
- Difficulty Level of the Exam
- Previous Year Cutoff Marks of the Exam
Hence, on the basis of these factors, the minimum cutoff marks are prepared. This is the minimum qualifying marks. Candidates who score more than the cutoff marks are eligible to have their names on the Merit List.
Tie-Breaking Criteria of UAPMT 2021
If more than two candidates score the same number of marks then the tie-breaking criteria method is used. It is to ensure that the students are ranked on the merit list in a fair manner. The Uttarakhand Ayurveda University has prescribed the tie-breaking criteria. Moreover, the Tie-Breaking Rules of UAPMT Result 2021 are as follows-
- If there is a Tie, then the candidates who have more marks in Chemistry is ranked higher.
- If the tie still exists, then the candidate with more marks in Zoology is given a higher rank.
- Even after that, if the tie-still exists, then the candidate with more marks in Botany gets a higher rank.
- If still, the tie exists, then the applicant with more marks in Physics is considered for deciding the merit.
Hence, on the basis of the cutoff marks and tie-breaking criteria, the ranking of the candidate is done. The Candidate with more marks receives the highest rank on the merit list.
Affiliated Colleges After UAPMT Result 2021
Candidates who clear all the rounds of the admission process are eligible for admission. The selected candidates are placed in the colleges affiliated with the Uttarakhand Ayurveda University. In addition, the seat allotment process is carried out as per students’ performance in counselling. Candidates also get admission to the university campus. Well, some of the colleges that are affiliated with UAPMT 2021 are as follows-
- Rishikul University Campus, Haridwar
- Gurukul University Campus, Haridwar
UAPMT Result 2021 – Category Reservation
The Uttarakhand Ayurveda University has reserved a certain percentage of seats for the candidates. Hence, on the basis of this reservation of the seats, candidates are offered seats in the colleges for the courses. The candidates’ who claim reserved seats have to provide the required documents. Note that the students who are not able to produce the required documents may lose out their seats to other deserving candidates’.
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
|SC Category for Uttarakhand||19%|
|Ex-Army/Freedom Fighter (Uttarakhand)||05%|
|Physically Handicapped Uttarakhand Women||03%|
|Uttarakhand Women depends on Freedom Fighter Person||02%|
|Kashmiri Migrant||1 per Institute|
Check – HPU Counselling 2021
What After UAPMT Result 2021?
Soon after the declaration of Uttarakhand BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Result 2021, the selected candidates have to undergo the process of counseling. The counselling takes place online on the official website of UAPMT. The Counselling Round is conducted in a no. of rounds until all the seats are allotted. Candidates have to register themselves and later select the colleges on the basis of the availability of the seats and colleges.
- The Selection of the candidates takes place on the basis of rank.
- The UAPMT Authority is the main conducting body for UAPMT 2021 Counselling.
- There will be three rounds of counselling followed by an Open Round of Counselling.
After the completion of the counselling, the shortlisted candidates have to report to the allotted college with the documents.
Registration Fees for UAPMT Counselling 2021
- The Registration Counselling Fees for UAPMT Counselling is Rs 3500/-
- The Counselling Fees are Non-Refundable and have to be paid through DD.
- Candidates have to report to the college with papers.
List of the Documents Required at the Time of UAPMT Admission 2021
The List of the documents that have to be carried at the time of UAPMT 2021 Admission–
- Recent Photograph of the Applicant
- Category Certificate of the applicant
- Marksheet and Passing Certificate of Class X
- Class XII, Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- UAPMT Admit Card 2021
- Marksheet/Scorecard of the Qualifying Exam (UAPMT 2021)
Furthermore, you must carry both the original and photocopy of the documents. If a candidate fails to bring any of the documents, then he/ she is not allowed to take part in the rounds of counselling.