Uttarakhand GNM Answer Key 2020: The answer key will be released by Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) University of Uttarakhand (UK). It will be available soon after the entrance exam. Moreover, the solution key will carry all the correct answers to the questions. Thus, candidates’ who appeared for the HNB GNM Entrance Exam will be able to calculate a rough score. The answer key will be released along with the question paper. Further, Uttarakhand GNM Answer Key 2020 will be released set-wise. The sets are – A, B, C, and D. All sets will have the same number of questions- 100 questions. there will not be any kind of entertainment of any sort of queries related to the answer key. The decision of the HNBUMU will be final in this matter.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Uttarakhand GNM Answer Key 2020
HNBUMU Solution Key is released before the result so that students can cross-check their answers. It will be available online on the official website (www.hnbumu.ac.in) of the exam conducting body. Further, the schedule of exam activities will be released soon. However, you can check out the tentative schedule, which is given down below.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Date of Entrance exam||17th October 2020|
|The Release of the Answer Key||– October 2020 –|
|Result Declaration||– October/ November 2020 –|
|Commencement of Counseling||– November 2020 –|
Check – Punjab GNM 2020
How to Download the HNBUMU Uttarakhand GNM Answer Key?
The students’ who want to download the answer key can follow the below-mentioned steps. Note that the Uttarakhand Nursing Solution Key will be released in PDF format. Thus, students will be able to download it easily.
- Go to the official website, i.e www.hnbumu.ac.in
- Click on the link available on the home page that says- “Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 Answer key”.
- Click on the required answer key set and download.
- Remember your set number and check accordingly.
- After checking your answer, if you wish to, you can calculate your potential marks.
How to Evaluate Uttarakhand HNBUMU GNM/ANM Answer Key 2020?
Candidates must note that the GNM/ANM Entrance Exam of Uttarakhand will take place online. There will be a total of 100 Questions. Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Studies, English and Hindi, etc. The ANM Exam may take place from 10 am to 12 pm. Whereas, the GNM Exam of HNBUMU may take place from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm. The answer key will be available Set-Wise.
Thus, the step by step process to evaluate the answer key is as follows-
- Download the Answer key
- Tally Your Answers with the Question Paper
- For each correct answer, give 1 mark. Since there is no negative marking, calculate only the answers that are correct.
Uttarakhand GNM/ANM Answer Key Challenge 2020
Soon after the release of the Uttarakhand GNM/ANM Nursing Answer Key 2020 pdf, if in case the candidate finds any mistake in the answer key/solution key pdf. Then, he/she can raise an objection to the question’s answer. Hence, to challenge a question, the candidate has to make a payment of Rs 500/- per question. The payment has to be done in Bank Draft to the University.
Challenging the solution key will be available for three days. If your raising answer is correct, then your money will be refunded back within 48 Hours. Furthermore, note that the provided information is as per the last years’ record. However, if any changes would be made, then we will update those out here.
Download HNB GNM/ANM Nursing Previous Years’ Answer Key
|B.Sc Nursing Answer Key (Set A, B, C, D)||Paramedical B.Sc Nursing Answer Key (Set A, B, C, and D)|
|Post- Basic B.Sc Nursing Answer Key (Set A, B, C, and D)||M.Sc Nursing Answer Key pdf (Set A, B, C, and D)|
Uttarakhand HNB Revised Nursing Answer Key 2020
Soon after the challenge option for the answer key, the exam conducting authorities will verify the answers. If the answer of the candidate is correct, then they will soon release a Revised Answer Key. Hence, the revised answer key will carry the correct version of the answers.
Uttarakhand GNM Result/Merit List 2020
The authorities will give admission to the applicants on the basis of the merit list. It will be available in online mode. You have to go on the official website of the university. And then you have to download the merit list from the website. HNBUMU Uttarakhand Merit List will form on the marks secured by the applicants in the qualifying exam. After the declaration of the merit list, authorities will start the counselling round.
UK GNM 2020 Counselling
The Uttarakhand HNBUMU 2020 Counselling phase comes after the merit list releases. So, it is very important. You will get your college after this step. The information related to the counselling is available down below for the candidates:
- Official authorities will conduct counselling rounds for the applicants. After that, the university will provide admission to GNM courses.
- Applicants who want to get admission in the nursing course have to appear for counseling round.
- The Counseling process will take place on the basis of the rank.
- Further, there will be two different rounds. If there will be vacant seats even after that, then they will have more rounds.
- Applicants have to fill the registration form. It will available on the official website. This is necessary in order to participate in the counseling round.
- On the official website applicants also need to select the choice of course. Make sure that you do that according to your preference. And after that lock, the choices filled.
- Authorities will allot seats in the First HNB Counselling Round if everything checks out.
- For the counseling round, applicants need to download the seat allotment letter. You can get it from the website.
Uttarakhand Nursing Question Paper
HNBUMU 2020 GNM Question Paper will be released along with the answer key. Both of these will be available on the official website. The question paper will also be available set-wise. Thus, you will face no difficulty while cross-checking. It will also be released in PDF format. Further, the students who are planning to appear for the exam can also refer to it.