Uttarakhand GNM Answer Key 2021: The answer key is released by Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) University of Uttarakhand (UK). Moreover, the solution key carries all the correct answers to the questions. Thus, candidates’ who appeared for the HNB GNM Entrance Exam are able to calculate a rough score. The answer key is released along with the question paper. Further, Uttarakhand GNM Answer Key 2021 is released set-wise. The sets are – A, B, C, and D. All sets have the same number of questions- 100 questions. No queries related to the answer key are entertained. The decision of the HNBUMU is final in this matter.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Uttarakhand GNM Answer Key 2021
HNBUMU Solution Key is released before the result so that students can cross-check their answers. It is released online on the official website (www.hnbumu.ac.in) of the exam conducting body. Candidates must have knowledge of the exam schedule. The Result is declared soon after the release of merit.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Date of Entrance exam||3rd Week of July 2021|
|The Release of the Answer Key||3rd Week of August 2021|
|Result Declaration||Last Week of August 2021|
Check – Punjab GNM 2021
How to Download the HNBUMU Uttarakhand GNM Answer Key?
The students’ who want to download the answer key can follow the below-mentioned steps. Note that the Uttarakhand Nursing Solution Key is released in PDF format. Thus, students can download it easily. The steps to download the solution key pdf are as follows:
- Visit the HNBUMU Official Website, i.e www.hnbumu.ac.in
- Click on the link available on the home page that says- “Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 Answer key”.
- Click on the required answer key set and download.
- Remember your set number and check accordingly.
- After checking your answer, if you wish to, you can calculate your potential marks.
How to Evaluate Uttarakhand HNBUMU GNM/ANM Answer Key 2021?
Candidates must note that the GNM/ ANM Entrance Exam of Uttarakhand takes place in online mode. There are a total of 100 Questions in the paper. In addition, the Questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Studies, English and Hindi, etc. The ANM Exam may take place from 10 am to 12 pm. Whereas, the GNM Exam of HNBUMU may take place from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
Further, the step by step process to evaluate the answer key is as follows-
- Download the Answer key
- Tally Your Answers with the Question Paper
- For each correct answer, give 1 mark. Since there is no negative marking, calculate only the answers that are correct.
Uttarakhand GNM/ ANM Answer Key Challenge 2021
Candidates can raise an objection to the question’s answer in Uttarakhand GNM/ ANM Nursing Answer Key 2021 pdf if there is any mistake in the solution key pdf. Hence, to challenge a question, the candidate has to make a payment of Rs 500/- per question. The payment has to be done in Bank Draft to the University.
Note that the request for challenging the answer key must be submitted within three days after the release. If your raising answer is correct, then your money is refunded back within 48 Hours. Furthermore, note that the provided information is as per the last years’ record. However, if any changes would be made, then we will update those out here.
Download HNB GNM/ ANM Nursing Previous Years’ Answer Key
|B.Sc Nursing Answer Key (Set A, B, C, D)||Paramedical B.Sc Nursing Answer Key (Set A, B, C, and D)|
|Post- Basic B.Sc Nursing Answer Key (Set A, B, C, and D)||M.Sc Nursing Answer Key pdf (Set A, B, C, and D)|
Check – MP GNTST/PNST Question Paper
Uttarakhand HNB Revised Nursing Answer Key 2021
Soon after the challenge option for the answer key, the exam conducting authorities verify the answers. If the answer of the candidate is correct, then they soon release a Revised Answer Key. Hence, the revised answer key carries the correct version of the answers. If no changes are required, then the same solution key is considered. The final result is prepared as per the official solution key only.
Uttarakhand GNM Result/ Merit List 2021
The authorities grant admission to the applicants on the basis of the merit list. It is released in online mode. You have to go to the official website of the university. And then you have to download the merit list from the website. HNBUMU Uttarakhand Merit List is prepared as per the student’s performance in the entrance exam. Candidates are ranked in order of merit in this list. After the declaration of the merit list, the rounds of counselling starts.
UK GNM 2021 Counselling
The Uttarakhand HNBUMU 2021 Counselling phase comes after the merit list releases. So, it is very important. The GNM Colleges are allotted to students after this step. The information related to the counselling is available down below for the candidates:
- Only the merit list students can participate in counselling.
- Applicants who want to get admission in the nursing course have to appear for counseling round.
- The Counseling process takes place as per the candidate’s merit list rank.
- Further, there are two different rounds. If seats are left vacant, then they will have more rounds.
- Applicants have to fill the registration form for counselling. This is necessary in order to participate in the counseling round.
- On the official website applicants also need to select the choice of course. Make sure that you do that according to your preference. And after that lock, the choices filled.
- Authorities allot seats in the First HNB Counselling Round if everything checks out.
- For the counseling round, applicants need to download the seat allotment letter. You can get it from the website.
Uttarakhand Nursing Question Paper
HNBUMU 2021 GNM Question Paper is released along with the answer key. Both of these are made available on the official website. Candidates can thus check out the set-wise question paper online. Thus, you will face no difficulty while cross-checking. The HNBUMU Officials release it in PDF format. Further, the students who are planning to appear for the exam can also refer to it. By solving previous years’ papers, candidates can easily find out the weak areas. It further helps in getting a good score in the examination.