UP MBBS Counselling 2019 has been started. The Proces of Counselling Document Verification will take place from 26th June 2019 to 29th June 2019. The Document Verification process will on the basis of the ranks of the candidates. The Directorate of Medical Education and Training, UP is responsible for UP NEET MBBS Counselling. However, to appear in the document verification program, candidates have to apply in UP MBBS Admission 2019. Hence, in this article, we have provided complete details of Uttar Pradesh NEET Document Verification 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, candidates will be informed all about the 2019 UP MBBS Counseling and Seat Allotment.
The Document Verification for UP NEET Counselling 2019 has been started. Check the Official Notice here
Details Required to Check UP NEET Seat Allotment Result 2019
You need to enter the following details to check the Uttar Pradesh MBBS Seat Allotment Result 2019-
- Select the respective course
- Roll Number
- NEET Application Number
- Captcha Code
UP MBBS Counselling 2019- Dates
UP MBBS Counseling for the 2019-20 academic session will be expected to go on for a couple of rounds. The first round will begin, provisionally, from the 1st week of July 2019. The whole counseling and seat allotment procedure will be carried out until the seats are completely filled.
|1||Online Registration for UP MBBS Counseling||21st June 2019|
|2||Registration Deadline||24th June 2019|
|3||UP MBBS Merit List Release||25th June 2019|
|4||Document verification||26th to 29th June 2019|
|5||First Round of UP MBBS 2019 Counseling||2nd to 4th July 2019|
|6||First Seat Allotment Result||5th July 2019|
|7||Last date to report to college and Downloading Seat Allotment Letter||6th to 12th July 2019|
|8||Online Registration – Second Round Counselling||12th to 15th July 2019|
|9||The Release of the Merit List||16th July 2019|
Document Verification and payment of security money
|17th to 19th July 2019|
|11||Filling Of Choices||24th to 25th July (10:00 am)|
|12||Seat Allotment Result||26th and 27th July 2019|
|13||The download of Seat Allotment Letter and Reporting College||29th July to 3rd August 2019|
How to Participate in UP MBBS/BDS Counseling 2019
Candidates whose names will be mentioned in the UP MBBS Merit List will be able to participate in the UP MBBS 2019 Counseling. To participate in the counseling process, candidates will have to register themselves and give their college preferences. Apart from that, candidate’s NEET Score/Rank will be a huge deciding factor for the UP MBBS 2019 Admissions. Eligible candidates will then have to get their documents verified. Once the seat allotment results are out, candidates will have a specific time frame to confirm their admissions by physically reporting to the allotted college.
Given below is a detailed procedure for participation in UP MBBS 2019 Counseling.
- The UP MBBS 2019 Admission Application form will be released during the 3rd week of June 2019.
- Candidates will have to get registered from the official website of DMET Lucknow.
- Registration will involve filling in the personal and academic details and uploading documents that are mentioned in the form. Specifications for uploading images will be provided later.
Check the Merit List
- Once the candidates are registered, DMET Lucknow will release the UP MBBS 2019 Merit List.
- This Merit List will then be the basis of UP MBBS Seat Allotment.
Choice Filling and Locking
- Candidate must give their preferences of desired colleges in the order of choice.
- Choice filling and locking will be done by logging in to the registered ID and selecting the choices therein.
- Candidates will be able to choose as many colleges as he wishes. However, the upper limit will be 300.
First Round Seat Allotment
- Candidates will have to download the UP MBBS Counseling Call letter from the official website and reach the said venue with valid documents.
- Candidates will be given seat allotment on the basis of their NEET Score/Rank and seat and Merit List. Top candidates will be given preferences over the lower ranked candidates.
- Candidates will have to confirm their admissions before the last date by reporting to the allotted college with valid documents and admission fees.
Second Round Counselling (Re-Do the whole previous process)
- If the seats are yet to be completely filled, then the whole process will repeat. DMET will release another registration window; candidates will have to fill their application and preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result will be released and on the basis of that candidates will have to confirm their admissions by physical reporting to the allotted college.
Seat Reservation in UP MBBS Seat Allotment 2019
Although the seats are allotted solely on the basis of the NEET Score/Rank and UP MBBS Merit List, candidates with reservations and quotas will be left some seats with. The following table showcases the distribution of seats among categories.
|Category||Percent of Reserved Seats|
|Other Backward Caste||27%|
UP MBBS 2019 Counseling – Document Verification
The Document Verification for Uttar Pradesh NEET will take place from 26th July to 29th July 2019. Candidates will have to get their documents verified for various reasons. Mostly, it will be for the verification of identity. Given below is the list of documents that candidates will have to show to the authorities for the verification process.
- Domicile certificate
- NEET 2019 Result Copy
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- Counseling letter
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category (if applicable).
- Copy of fee transaction slip and application form