SDSUV Application Form 2020: Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand Vishwavidyalaya, Badshahthol, Tehri Garhwal, invites Online Applications for Private/Regular Semester Exam Form fro BA/BSc/BCom/MA/MSc/MCom courses online. Therefore, the students can fill SDSUV Online Application Private/ Regular Exam Form Session 2020 Sri Dev Suman University Online Form SDS Uttarakhand University Private Regular Exam Form 2020 SDSUU Online B.A B.Com B.Sc Form Sri Dev Suman University Online Private Form 2020 SDSUV Re/ Back Exam Form 2020. The students can access the Application Form of SDSUV from its official website sdsuv.ac.in. Candidates can also check important details like SDSUV 2020 Admission Fees, from the submission process, last date, exam date sheet, exam scheme, admit card, SDSUV BEd. Entrance Exam, Result, Counselling, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- SDSUV Online Affiliation and Exam Form is available now Click Here
SDSUV 2020 Application Form
Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand Vishwavidyalaya offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral courses in many different disciplines. Therefore, the students who aspire to pursue any degree course from SDSUV must fill the Application Form online through the website. Before, filling the SDSUV Exam Online Application Form the candidates must read all the instructions very carefully. They must download the Prospectus to get all the details of the instructions to fill the SDSUV Online Exam Form. After filling the SDSUV Private Form 2020, the candidates need to pay the exam fees, whatever is applicable for their course. They also need to take the print out of the application form and the fees receipt for any future references.
SDSUV Application Form 2020 Important Dates
Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University (SDSUV) Application form will be available on offline mode. Therefore, the candidates must fill the SDSUV Online Exam Form before the deadline. All the application forms will be available in June/July 2020. Candidates come to collect application forms. Candidates can bring all the documents such as fee payment Chalan, acknowledgment slip, and photocopy of the application form. Revised Schedule for the SDSUV B.Ed Admission 2020 is given below.
|Important Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Online from Starts||June 2020|
|Last date application form||July 2020|
|Last date for depositing the fee||July 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||July 2020|
|Date of Entrance Exam||3rs Week of July 2020|
SDSUV Entrance Exam Dates
Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand Vishwavidyalaya ( SDSUV) Entrance Exam 2020 will take place for the admission to various Degree/Diploma courses. Therefore, the candidates who are interested in pursuing the admission will have to clear the written entrance test. The SDSUV BEd. Entrance Form will be available for all the aspirants on the official website. Therefore, the students must check the important dates of the SDSUV Online Exam Form in the table given below.
|Releases of Advertisement||2nd week of June 2020|
|Online application form Registration Dates||4th week of June 2020|
|Registration and submission Last date||2nd week of July 2020|
|Admit Cards Availability||3rd week of July 2020|
|Entrance Exams Schedule||During the last week of July 2020|
|Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand Vishwavidyalaya final result||3rd week of August 2020|
How to Submit SDSUV Private Regular Application Form?
Since the officials will release the SDSUV Online Application Form 2020 for Regular Private semester examination. Therefore, the candidates must know the process to apply online. The University offers various UG, PG, Research and Diploma level programs in different specializations. However, the candidates can fill the application form online or offline. Also, they can make the payment of the application fee through SBI Collect or Challan. Therefore, the steps to fill the Online Private Form of SDSUV are given in this article.
- Initially, the candidates must visit the Official Website of Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University
- After registering themselves at the website and click on “Register for New User”. You must enter your Name, Date of Birth, Email, Category. Also, define whether Wards of Police, Details of the Police personnel/Ex-Police Personnel, 8 to 15 character password, confirm the password, and enter verification code, continue.
- Then the candidates must enter their Personal Information and Academic Information of Class 10th and Class 12th level.
- Also, the applicants must enter the college of their preference.
- Before filling the online application form, the candidates must keep the ready scanned image of photograph (Max 50 kb) and signature (Max 20 kb) for uploading.
- Furthermore, upload your Photo and Signature. Both the images must be in JPEG format with the photo should be of 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm dimensions, being less than 50kb in size and signature, less than 20 kb in size.
- After uploading the images, the applicant has to make the Fees Payment. They can use the either online or offline mode of fees payment.
- Finally, click on Preview to verify all the details in the Application Form. After verifying the details, one has to do the final submission of the form. They must click on the “Submit” Application Form to complete the process of submission.
Review your application form.
- After submission of online application form & fee, take a printout of the application form and submit University & College copy to the examination center along with self-attested copies all required documents (mark sheets, certificates, etc) and forwarding charges (Rs.100).
- The applicants can obtain the form from the study center of SDSUV.
- The Fee for the form is INR 500 perform.
- Read the detail in the form and fill the details.
- Attach the copies of the degrees and photos with the form.
- Post your form to the admin office of SDSUV.
- By-hand or late submission of form is also allowed.
Print Application Form
- Applicants can print their completed application forms with fee details.
- After a successful payment process for Application Form will be available on the website.
Submission of the Hard Copy
- Applicants shall submit (by speed post only) the hard copy of application form along with all the relevant documents (Class X, XII, Graduation, Post Graduation, mark sheets, degrees Caste certificate, etc.)
- The Postal Address is Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University, Badshahithol, Tehri Garhwal, Uttrakhand Registrar office Email Id – [email protected] Deputy Registrar +91-9105034443. University E-Mail Id [email protected]
Pre-Requisites For Filling the SDSUV Application Form
The applicants must keep ready the following documents before filling the application form:
- Valid Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
- Alternate Mobile Number (Preferably of the parent)
- Photo in JPEG format (Maximum upload size is 50 KB only)
- Aadhar Card/ Passport
- Documents of Academic Record
Documents required for Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2020
- Passport size photograph.
- Mark Sheet as a proof of Date of Birth
- 12 class Mark Sheet
- Community Certificate.
- UG degree (for PG programs).
SDSUV Application Fees
After filling the details in the Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand Vishwavidyalaya Application Form the applicants have to pay the fees. Then the applicants must make the payment of the Application Fees. You must pay the following Application Fee through State Bank Collect Payment through Debit Card/Credit Card. The fees for the Regular/Private students in the university, for various courses, are given in the table below. Candidates must check the revised fees of SDSUV in order to avoid any confusion.
|Course/Program||Average Annual Fees (INR)|
|UG Course B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com (Regular)||First-year/ Second year/ Third year – Rs. 900|
|UG Course B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com (Private)||First-year/ Second year/ Third year – Rs. 1500|
|PG Course M.A/ M.Com (Private)||Previous/ Final Year – Rs. 1800|
The following charges are included in the Exam fee:
- Enrollment fee – Rs. 150 (who are appearing first time for University exam)
- Environment fee – Rs. 150 (who are appearing for the second year of UG exam)
- Degree fee – Rs. 150 (who are appearing final year of UG/PG exam)
Instructions for the Applicants
The candidates must fill the application form very carefully. They must read all the instructions in the brochure before filling the online form. After filling the form, they must post the hard copy to the official authority. The application form is likely to get rejected in any one of the following conditions:
- If the Application Form is incomplete.
- The Application Form has been received without a requisite fee.
- It has been received after the last date.
- If it has been received with invalid or incomplete documents.
- NOTE: No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
SDSUV 2020 Admission Eligibility Criteria
Most importantly, the applicants must check the eligibility criteria before filling the SDSUV Online Application Form 2020. However, if a candidate does not qualify for a particular course. Then the admission council will reject his/her application form. Therefore, one must carefully check all basic eligibility criteria for the course they are applying. Therefore, we are giving a list of courses and their eligibility criteria in the section given below.
UG Courses Eligibility Criteria
|Course||Faculty/ Department||Eligibility Conditions||Selection Criteria|
|B.Com||–||Pass in 10+2 with English as the main subject||On the basis of marks in the qualifying examination|
|B.Lib.Sc.||–||Graduation from a recognized university||Admission Test|
|5 Year Integrated (B.Li.Sc+ M.Li.Sc)||–||Academic Merit followed by Admission Test|
|BA+ B.Li.Sc||–||A pass in 10+2|
|2 Year Integrated (B.Li.Sc+ M.Li.Sc)||–||Graduation from a recognized university||On the basis of merit or test|
|B.Sc (Hons.)||Food & Nutrition||10+2 with 50% marks in Chemistry||Merit-Based|
|Human Development||10+2 with Sociology/ Psychology/ Education/ Home Management/ Physics & Chemistry/ Chemistry & Biology with 50% marks|
|B.Sc (General)||–||Pass in 10+2|
|BA (Hons.)||Russian||10+2 with 50% marks|
|BA (General)||–||Pass in 10+2|
|BA- LL.B||–||Pass in 10+2 with minimum 45% marks||Entrance Test conducted by the university|
SDSUV Semester Private Exam, B.A B.Com M.A M.Com, Online Form
The students who are already enrolled in the university will have to appear in the semester exam. However, they need to fill the SDSUV Private Exam Form 2020. Also, the Examination Department releases the Exam Form. Further, the students must also pay the Exam Fees along with the examination form. However, the students must visit the official website in order to get the latest updates on the date of the Exam Form. They can collect the exam form from the college window. The candidates must fill and submit the Exam Online Form of SDSUV before the official deadline. They must enter all the details very carefully and re-examine the form before the final submission. The university officials will immediately reject the application forms with incomplete/wrong details, or without the payment of exam fees.
SDSUV Admit Card 2020
After filling the Exam Form, the candidates must download the SDSUV Admit Card 2020. The Hall Ticket is an important document for any examination. Therefore, the students who have submitted the SDSUV Application Form 2020 are eligible to download the hall ticket. Furthermore, they must verify the details in the Hall Ticket. In order to avoid any confusion, the students must check the examination venue very carefully. Therefore, all the candidates who are going to appear in the exam must download the Hall Ticket of SDSUV before going for the papers. They must also carry a valid identity proof along with the admit card.
SDSUV 2020 Result
After the completion of the examination, the students can check the SDSUV Result 2020 from the official website. The students who have given the SDSUV Application Form can wait for their SDSUV Entrance Result. The Controller of Examinations will release the result online on its official website. Therefore, the candidates must know the process to check the results online. After getting the result, the students can sit for the counseling. The admission is made on the basis of the marks of the candidates in the entrance examination.
SDSUV Affiliated Colleges List
- Northern Institute of Management Studies
- B.S.M. Women B.Ed. College
- Phonics School of Education
- Phonics School of Sciences and Commerce
- Ram Institute of Hotel Management – RIHM
- Harsh Vidhya Mandir P.G. College
Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University Badshahi Thaul is situated on the way between Chamba and New Tehri at a distance of 3 km from Chamba, one of the brightest spots of district Tehri Garhwal, at an elevation of 1676 m from sea level. Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University is established as a State University of Uttarakhand.
This university also has the eligibility criteria. If the candidate takes the admission in UG courses then the candidate must be passed the 12th standard from a recognized board. if the candidate takes the admission in postgraduation then the candidate must have a graduation degree from a recognized university. If the candidate takes admission to Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University then the candidate can visit on the official website of the university. The candidate will fill the application form before the due dates. University released the notification about the online admission in this university.
SDSUV Application Form Overview
|University Name||Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University (SDSUV)|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||01376 254 065|
|Address||Badshahithol, Tehri,(Uttarakhand) 249199|