DBRAU Re-Exam Form 2020: The Controller of Examinations of Bhimrao University, Agra has released the DBRAU Re-Exam Form 2020 for BEd./BA LLB 1st/3rd/5th Semester Exam. Candidates can fill the Re-Exam Form of Agra University on or before the Last Date. The students who are already enrolled in the course can check the official website. Re-Exam is usually for those courses in which the scheduled exam gets cancelled for some reason. In such cases, the university conducts the DBRAU Backpaper/ Re-Examination for all the cancelled papers.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Students can read the article to know more details about the Re-Exam of Agra University, DBRAU Admission Application Form, Admit Card, Exam date Sheet. DBRAU Re-Examination Result, Merit List, Syllabus, Counselling, etc. We are also giving the Re-Exam Date Sheet for candidates who are going to appear in the papers once again.
Click For Back Paper Examination Form B.Ed First Year & Second Year 2020 RELEASED! Click Here
BEd. (1st/2nd), BA LLB. (1/2/3/4/5th) Re-Exam Form 2019
DBRAU Re-Exam Form 2020
The Controller of Examinations is the main conducting body for all the semester and improvement exams. Candidates who wish to appear for the Re-Exam must fill the Agra University Re-Exam Form 2020 from the official website. Officials have released the exam form for BEd. 1st and 2nd Semester on its website. The re-examination includes the same syllabus for every paper. However, candidates must check the latest update on the exam pattern before appearing for the examination. The odd semester Re-Exam Form has been released on the official website. Candidates can check the latest notification in the updates section in this article.
How To Fill Agra University Re-Exam Form 2020
The candidates who have to sit for the re-exam need to fill the DBRAU Re-Examination Form 2020 from the official website. The Controller of Examinations will upload the notification for the re-exam schedule. Also, the mode of filling the re-exam form is online. Therefore, all the students will have to fill the details in the re-examination form of Agra University. They need to download the online examination form from the official website. The steps to fill the DBRAU Re-Exam 2020 Form online are as follows:
- In the first step, visit the official website of DBRAU to get updates on filling the form.
- Now, click on the link “Examinations 2020-21”.
- After clicking, a new page opens on the screen. Here the students will have to select the “Re-Exam Form 2020”
- Candidates will have to select the course for which they want to appear.
- After Clicking on the Link, the Re-Exam Form PDF opens on the screen.
- Furthermore, candidates need to download this Form PDF and take print-out of the same.
- After downloading the form, candidates need to fill all the details in the Re-Exam Form.
- They also need to paste their recent photographs on the Exam Form.
- Finally, the applicants must pay the Examination Fees. The candidates can pay the Re-Exam online. Take the print of the Fee Receipt. Attach the Fee Receipt along with the Re-Exam Form of DBRAU.
- In the last step, attach the photocopies of all the academic documents. Keep the Form intact and attach all the essential documents.
- Send the duly-filled Re-Exam Form on the address given in the booklet. The Office of Controller of Examinations, Agra University. Speed Post the RE-Exam Form.
- Candidates can also collect the Re-Exam Form from the respective colleges. They can fill the form and submit it along with the examination fees.
Details Required For Filling DBRAU Re-Exam 2020 Form
The students must fill all the details in the DBRAU Improvement Exam Form very carefully. Any mistake in the form can get rejected by the officials. Therefore, candidates need to fill the details in the correct order. They must fill the Date of Birth and Name according to the 10th Certificate. After filing the form, they must verify all the details. If there is any correction, they must take a fresh Re-Exam Form of Agra University. Moreover, for the ease of the candidates, we are giving a list of details given on the RE-Exam Form:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Name of the Course
- Year/Semester of the Degree Course
- Papers for which one id applying for Re-Examination
- Details of the Previous Exam Marks
- Status of Previous Semester Exam (Pass/Fail)
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Applicant
Agra University Re-Exam 2020 Date
The Controller of Exam will release the official Agra University Re-Exam Date 2020. Therefore, candidates must visit the official website. Moreover, we will also notify the candidates. They can see the updates section of this article to know the latest update. However, the Re-Exam at Agra University for Odd Semester Exam is in the month of December. The candidates can check the important dates given in the table below:
|Conduct of the Re-Exam||December 2020|
|Declaration of the Re-Exam result||January/February 2020|
|Availability of Re-Exam Forms||Available Now|
|Last date for application||20th December 2020|
|Issue of admit card||December 2020|
DBRAU Re-Exam Admit Card 2020-20
The students who have applied for the re-exam can download the DBRAU Re-Exam Admit Card 2020-20 from the official website. After filling the DBRAU LLB Re-Exam Form candidates should have the hall ticket. The officials will release the Re-Exam Hall Ticket online on its official website. After downloading the hall ticket, the students must carefully check all the printed details on the admit card. If there is any discrepancy in the name or any other details, they must immediately contact the Exam Branch. Admit Card is one of the most essential documents for any exam. Without a valid admit card, a candidate cannot enter in the exam hall. Therefore, the students must carry a copy of the hall ticket on the day of the examination.
DBRAU Re-Exam Result 2020
The result of all the semester/backlog exams is declared by the Exam Branch of Agra University. Hence, all the candidates who are appearing in the Re-Exam must check the DBRAU Re-Exam Result from the official website. The results for the examination conducted in December 2020 is likely to get updated in the month of January 2020. Therefore, the applicants must visit the website during this time. Also, the students must download the marks sheet of Re-Exam and keep it for future references. Candidates can get the direct link to download the Re-Exam Result of Agra University in the updates section in this article.
DBRAU Re-Exam Form 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Examination||Re-Exam/Back paper/ Improvement examination|
|Event||DBRAU Agra University Re-Exam Form|
|Conducting University||Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra|
|Academic system||Annual and semester|
|Course type||Both Regular and Private|
|Application form status||Available Now|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Official website of the university||www.dbrau.org.in|