JNUET Application Form 2020: will release on 2nd March 2020. Candidates who are planning on applying for Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Research or other Diploma courses will have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. However, the last date to submit the form is 31st March 2020. National Testing Agency has announced the date for JNUET Application Form. It is important that the candidates provide the details in the form which is valid and correct and must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the course for which they will be giving the entrance exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Information Brochure will release along with the JNUET online Application Form 2020. Candidates are advised to go through it thoroughly before proceeding for the Application Form. It is also important so as to avoid any form of error while providing the information in the form. For more of the details of JNUET online Form 2020 go through the article below.
JNUET Online Form Dates 2020
National Testing Agency has announced the dates of the JNUET admission procedure 2020 on its official website. Go through the schedule of JNUET Application Form 2020 from the tabular format below:
|JNUET Application Form 2020 will be released||2nd March 2020|
|Last Date for the submission of JNUET Application Form 2020||31st March 2020|
|The Application Form fee can be paid till||31st March 2020|
|The correction in the Application Form||Not Announced yet|
|JNU Entrance Test 2020||11th May to 14th May 2020|
JNUET Application Form 2020
NTA will release JNUET Registration Form in an online mode on 2nd March 2020. The filling up of an Application Form is an important part of the admission procedure and will be required to be completed by the candidates. The Form will release only in an online mode and there will be no other way of accessing it. The information brochure which will also release along with JNUET Application form 2020 must be read very thoroughly by the candidate. It will provide the steps of filling up the Application form which will be helpful for the candidate. They must avoid any form of error while providing the information in the JNUET Application form 2020.
The Application form of Jawaharlal Nehru University will have to be provided with the details which are valid and correct. The sections of JNUET Application Form will consist of the Personal details, contact details, Academic details, uploading of the documents, photographs, and the signature, as per the specifications provided in the Information Brochure. It must be noted that the candidates must provide the details which are valid and correct. As these details are cross-checked at the time of the final admission. The final submission of the Application will only be after the payment of the Application Fee.
How to Fill the JNUET Application Form 2020
The online JNUET Application Form 2020 will include the following steps:
- Online Registration
- Fill details
- Upload images
- Fee Payment
- Print online application
The steps are elaborated below.
Step 1- Online Registration
Online registration will be done in the following steps:
- Visit the main website of NTA
- Click on the button “Apply Online”
- Candidates have to select the Entrance exam they will be applying for.
- On selecting the link of the exam you desired to apply for, some instructions will be displayed on the screen. Click on the “I Accept Apply Online” button below the instructions.
- On the registration form that appears, candidates have to fill the following details:
- Programme of study you wish to apply.
- Name of Candidate.
- E-mail Address
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Password (8-16 characters long with at least alphabet, 1 number and 1 special character)
After you enter all the details, “Register Now” Button has to be clicked.
Candidates will be notified on the E-mail ID and Mobile number provided regarding the success of the registration.
Step 2- Filling up JNUET Application Form 2020
Candidates have to fill the following details on the application form:
- Personal Details
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name or Guardian’s name
- Select income Group
- Schooling from government school or others
- Whether you belong to Urban/Rural Area
- Minority Community (Yes/No)
- PwD Category
- Below Poverty Line (Yes/no)
- Leprosy Affected (Yes/No)
- Are you a Kashmiri Migrant (Yes/No)
- Wards of Defence personnel
- Category (General/OBC/ST/SC)
- State of Domicile
- Entrance Exam Centre
- Wards of JNU Employee (Group C/Group D/None)
- No of fields of study you wish you apply for
- Select the course you wish to apply for preference wise
- After entering the details, enter the Code displayed on the image and then click on “Save & Continue”.
- Communication Details
- Pin Code
- Select if your permanent address is same as correspondence address. If not, enter your permanent address separately.
- After entering your address details, enter the code on the image and then click on “Save & Continue”.
- Educational Details
Candidates have to enter the following details regarding their Class 10th, Senior Secondary Certificate (10+2), Graduation and Postgraduation:
- Select if the exam is the qualifying exam for the course you have applied for
- Year of Passing/Appearing
- % of marks/ Grade
- Name of School
- School/college located in India or Abroad
- State/District country and place if Abroad
- Whether through distance mode (Yes/no)
- Name of University/ Board
Enter the captcha image code and then click on “Save & Continue”
Step 3- Upload Images of Photograph and Signature
Candidates have to upload scanned images of their recent photograph and signature in the dimensions and sizes as shown in the table below:
20 KB to 50 KB
150px width & 200px height
10 KB to 20 KB
140px width & 60px height
Step 4- Pay the Application Fees
The application procedure will be completed only after the successful payment of the application fees. The application fee for different categories and the number of courses of study opted for are enlisted below:
Number of options
B.A. (Hons.) 1st and 2nd-year course and all other Part Time courses
M.Phil./M.Tech./MPH/ Pre-Ph.D./Ph.D., M.A., M.Sc., M.C.A.
For 1 preference
For 2 preferences
For 3 preferences
The application fee has to be paid online using your Credit Card/Debit Card/ SBI Netbanking.
Step 5- Printout JNUET Application Form 2020
After the payment has been made and all the details will be entered correctly, candidates will have to take a printout of their online application form and keep it safe for future reference.
Important Instructions Regarding JNUET Form 2020
- National Testing Agency will release the JNUET Admission Form 2020 in an online mode.
- Candidates will have to register themselves first so to proceed with JNUET Application Form further.
- The details that the candidate will be providing in the Application form must be valid and correct. If any time of the admission procedure. If the details provided in the form is found to be invalid and incorrect, the candidate will not be allowed to proceed further and their candidature will be liable for cancellation.
- The candidates before applying for the admission and filling the Application form must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria of the course for which they will be applying and have gone through the details mentioned in the Information Brochure carefully.
- While uploading the documents, candidates must check the specifications which will be provided in the Information Brochure of Jawahar Lal Nehru University. As the documents including the photograph and the signature must be uploaded as per the detail provided.
- The final submission of JNUET Application Form is only after the payment of the Application Fee. The incomplete applications will not be accepted by the examination conducting body.
- It is advised that the candidates get the multiple photocopies of the Application form of JNU for the future references.
Make sure that you submit the application form before the due date. Application Form submitted after the due date will not be accepted. So, if you have any queries regarding the form, then you can comment on the section below.