Patna University 2020: Patna University Application Form 2020 will tentatively start from April and last up to May 2020. Eligible candidates can apply for the courses provided by the university. It is one of the oldest university which provides a large number of courses to the students of Bihar and the rest of the nation. The application form will be available online on the official site of the University.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
It provides both the educational as well as a professional degree. As per the preference, students are asked to fill the application form. Selection is basically an entrance based on the U.G courses while for P.G they consider the marks obtained by them in the previous exam. June will be the month of the entrance exam and the result and counseling will take place in the month of July. And classes will start most probably from the last week of June.
Patna University Application Process 2020
Patna University application form is available online for the students. Those who are willing to fill the form must visit the official website of the university. Before filling the application form, students must look into the eligibility criteria and they must register themselves. This is important because if the students are not eligible then their application process will be rejected. Students can start filling the application form tentatively from April 2020
Patna University Application Important Dates 2020
For any university and students, dates are considered as the most important element in the admission procedure. Patna University has not yet released the dates for applying for the university. However tentative dates are taken into consideration. Eligible candidates must look into the dates so that they don’t miss any chance of filling the application form.
Below table shows the dates:
|Event||Dates ( tentatives)|
|Starting of Online Application Form||2nd April 2020|
|End of Online Application Form||23rd May 2020|
Apart from basic eligibility, the requirement of the subject differs in many aspects. So before applying for the University, one must check the eligibility criteria for the subject they are applying for considering the dates into the mind.
How to apply for Patna University Application Form 2020
Patna University application form will be available in the online mode. In order to fill the form 2020, one must follow the procedure given below to fill the application form. One must avoid the last minute rush.
- Visit the official site of the university
- A homepage will appear in front of the screen.
- In homepage look for “Apply Online”
- Click on the link provided by the university and registered themselves.
- After registering the application form will appear
- Fill the application form and click on the declaration and submit it.
Patna University Application Form important things 2020
Patna University has released its application form submission procedure. The form seeks a lot of information from the students.
It includes the following things:
- General information like the candidate’s name, parents name, contact no. email id. Address, photograph.
- Education information like mention the exams qualified by the students till date.
- Upload the passport size photograph.
Documents Required For Filling The Patna University Application Form 2020
Apart from filling the general and educational information, there is a need to have the following documents. to give proof to the things which are mentioned in the above list:
- College Leaving Certificate
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th for graduation course.
- Community Certificate ( if any available )
- Migration Certificate
- If a student has a gap year then they must submit the affidavit along with the application form.
After filling the application form, take the print out of the form and have a self-attested copy of the documents such as makeshift of class X and XII, admit card of the examination appeared, community certificate, etc and send it to the department/colleges/institute either by post or by hand.
University’s Application Fees 2020
After filing the application form, candidates have to submit the application fee. In order to process the application form, one has to submit the application fee. Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode i.e credit card/Debit card/ Net banking. Application fees differ as per the category and subject. So before the payment, one must look into the information regarding the application fees.
Important Things For Application Form 2020
Before the final submission of the application form and fees, there are a lot of things which the candidates have to keep in mind so that they don’t face any issue while applying for the University.
- While registering, candidates must have the valid email id. and contact number
- Use the one mobile no. and email.id for one registration.
- Ensure that the filled information is correct and complete in all respect. Edit in the application form can be done only when the fees haven’t been paid. Once the fees are paid, candidates won’t correct the information. So fill the form very carefully.
- Have the scanned copy of the signature and photograph and resized as per the university notification.