UHSR Nursing Counselling 2021 starts soon after the result declaration. The venue of counselling is Committee Room, Director Office, PGIMS Rohtak. It is compulsory for all selected candidates to appear for this round. The day and time of counselling are provided to merit list students. Thus, they have to appear for this round accordingly. Note that you may receive any notification regarding UHSR Nursing Counselling 2021. Therefore, candidates should regularly check the notice board and the official website of UHSR Nursing Admissions for updates. Furthermore, candidates’ have to clear both written and counselling round separately for getting admission in UHSR.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
UHSR Nursing Counselling 2021
On the day of counselling, candidates have to go through a medical examination as well. If the candidate is found to be fit for the course, then only admission is granted. However, in the case of physically disabled candidates, they also need to go through this medical test. The committee analyzes their fitness, to know whether the candidate would be able to perform assigned tasks or not. Moreover, the decision of the committee in these matters is final.
|Result Declaration||– Within 48 hours –|
|Counselling Round||– To be Announced –|
|Venue of Counselling||Committee Room, Director Office, PGIMS Rohtak|
UHSR 2021 Nursing Selection Procedure
- The seats are allotted on the basis of the entrance exam.
- Moreover, on the day of counselling seats are allotted as per the suitability of candidates and seats available on that particular day.
- Further, during final counselling, a category-wise waiting list is released. In addition, in case any of the seats remain vacant, then the selection is done from the waiting list of candidates.
- Candidates failing to attend the medical examination on notification can forfeit their claim for admission on the waiting list. Unless permitted by the authority under special circumstances.
- Note that if you are absent for more than 15 days at a stretch, then your name can be struck off from the college without any prior notice.
- Moreover, note that the admission is subjected to eligibility and verification of documents at the time of counselling.
- If the result of any candidate is not declared on the mentioned date. Further, the candidate can apply for admission provisionally.
Further, the fee structure of the College of Nursing is given down below.
|S.No||Name of Dues||Fee (P.B BSc Nursing)||Fee (M.Sc Nursing)|
|1||Tuition Fee + Security (Refundable)||Rs. 15,000 + 2,000||Rs. 25,000 + 2,500|
|2||Enrollment Fee||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 1,000|
|3||Sports Fee||Rs. 50||Rs. 50|
|4||Youth Welfare Fee||Rs. 500||Rs. 500|
|5||Dr. Rajdhakishan Fund||Rs. 100||Rs. 100|
|6||Development Fund||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000|
|7||NSS Fund||Rs. 10||Rs. 10|
|8||Holiday Home Fee||Rs. 10||Rs. 10|
|9||Youth Red Cross Subscription Fee||Rs. 65||Rs. 65|
UHSR Post Basic Nursing 2021 Admission – Documents Required
The mentioned documents have to be submitted for admission in all three courses. Further, admission is given only after verification of all the documents. Furthermore, the documents required for the admission process are as follows.
- Secondary School Certificate or it’s equivalent for verification of date of birth.
- In addition, the candidate should have studied 11th & 12th in Haryana.
- Service Certificate from the employer.
- Certificate in performa.
- You need to submit a Certificate in the performa in Annexure 13 for ex-employees of Indian Defence Services/ para-military force belonging to Haryana.
- Candidates need to submit a certificate of good conduct/ character from the principal of the institute last attended.
- Moreover, certificate pertaining to claim for reservations, scheduled castes (Annexure 4F), Backward classes (Annexure 4G), Income Certificate (Annexure 11), Physically handicapped (Annexure 6), Children of deceased/ disabled/ Ex-serviceman (Annexure 7), Haryana Domicile Certificate, undertaking (Annexure 9).
- Further, in-service candidates should apply through the proper channel with NOC and an experience certificate issued by the employer.
UHSR Nursing Cut Off 2021
UHSR 2021 Nursing Cut Off defines the minimum qualifying marks. The candidates have to score this many marks for getting selected. Moreover, the merit list is made on the basis of this only. It helps in ranking and segregating candidates. Further, this makes the process of admission much easier for the authorities. The candidates are also called for counselling as per their ranks. However, cut-off marks can be different for different categories and course candidates. Therefore, you should refer to the one which is entitled to you.
UHSR 2021 Nursing Merit List
This list consists of the names of all the selected candidates. UHSR Nursing 2021 Merit List is made available both online and offline. Candidates can check it on the official site or on the notice board of UHSR. The officials do not send any notification regarding its release date. Thus, candidates should check out the official site for updates. Further, only merit list candidates can appear for the counselling round.
University of Health Sciences Nursing Admission 2021 – General Instructions
- The counselling board can ask the candidate to produce any document. They also have the right to reject any certificate, if they don’t find it valid.
- No judicial proceeding shall lie against the competent authorities.
- Admission in the course P.B BSc Nursing, MSc Nursing, and NPCC are provisional. It means that they are registered with Pt. B.D Sharma University of Health Sciences.
- The candidate needs to submit the fee, within the given time frame. You need to submit to the college wherein you have got the seat.
- All the certificates on which reservation is claimed have to be appended with the application form.
- Candidates should note that no request for a change of category at later stages is acceptable.
- The authorities can cancel the admission if the candidate does not appear on the day of joining.
- If any false information or document has been provided. Then the application or admission of that candidate is cancelled.
- HNRC registration is compulsory within one month after admission.
- The uniform is compulsory for candidates in the classes, clinical and community areas.
- A candidate who qualifies for admission in more than one category has to choose one at the time of counselling.