UHSR Nursing Counselling 2019 will start after the result declaration. In addition, the entrance exam is tomorrow, i.e 22 September 2019. It will start from 10:00 a.m, for more details you can check out the updates section. The officials haven’t prescribed the date of counselling. However, the venue is Committee Room, Director Office, PGIMS Rohtak. It is compulsory for all selected candidates to appear for this round. The day and time of counselling will be provided to merit list students. Thus, they have to appear for this round accordingly. Note that you will not receive any notification regarding UHSR Nursing Counselling 2019. Therefore, candidates should regularly check the notice board and official site for updates. Furthermore, candidates’ have to clear both written and counselling round separately for getting admission in UHSR.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
UHSR Nursing 2019 Counselling
On the day of counselling, candidates have to go through a medical examination as well. If the candidate is found to be fit for the course, then the only admission will be given. However, in the case of physically disabled candidates, they also need to go through this medical test. The committee will analyze their fitness, to know whether the candidate would be able to perform assigned tasks or not. Moreover, the decision of the committee in these matters will be final.
|Application Form (Released)||20 August 2019|
|Last date of submission of the Application Form||12 September 2019 (till 5:00 P.M.)|
|Date & Time of Entrance Exam||22 September 2019 (10:00 A.M to 1:00 P.M.)|
|Result Declaration||Within 48 hours|
|Counselling Round||To be announced|
|Venue of Counselling||Committee Room, Director Office, PGIMS Rohtak|
Check- UHSR Nursing 2019 Result
- UHSR Nursing Entrance Exam is tomorrow, i.e 22 September 2019. Students should make sure that they carry their admit card. Moreover, reach the exam center on time.
UHSR 2019 Nursing Selection Procedure
- The seats will be allotted on the basis of the entrance exam.
- Moreover, on the day of counselling seats will be allotted as per the suitability of candidate and seats available on that particular day.
- Further, during final counselling, a category-wise waiting list will be released. In addition, in case any of the seats remain vacant, then the selection will be done from the waiting list candidates.
- Candidates failing to attend the medical examination on notified can forfeit claim for admission in waiting list. Unless permitted by the authority under special circumstances.
- The admission process will end on 31 October 2019.
- Note that if you will absent for more than 15 days at a stretch, then your name will be struck off from the college without any prior notice.
- Moreover, note that the admission is subjected to eligibility and verification of documents at the time of counselling.
- If the result of any candidate is not declared on the mentioned date. Further, the candidate can apply for admission provisionally.
Further, the fee structure of the College of Nursing is given down below.
|S.No||Name of Dues||Fee (P.B BSc Nursing)||Fee (M.Sc Nursing)|
|1||Tuition Fee + Security (Refundable)||Rs. 15,000 + 2,000||Rs. 25,000 + 2,500|
|2||Enrollment Fee||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 1,000|
|3||Sports Fee||Rs. 50||Rs. 50|
|4||Youth Welfare Fee||Rs. 500||Rs. 500|
|5||Dr. Rajdhakishan Fund||Rs. 100||Rs. 100|
|6||Development Fund||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000|
|7||NSS Fund||Rs. 10||Rs. 10|
|8||Holiday Home Fee||Rs. 10||Rs. 10|
|9||Youth Red Cross Subscription Fee||Rs. 65||Rs. 65|
UHSR Post Basic Nursing 2019 Admission – Documents Required
The mentioned documents have to be submitted for admission in all three courses. Further, admission will be given only after verification of all the documents. Furthermore, the documents required for admission process are as follows.
- Secondary School Certificate or it’s equivalent for verification of date of birth.
- In addition, the candidate should have studied 11th & 12th in Haryana.
- Service Certificate from the employer as in Annexure 4.
- Certificate in performa in Annexure 5.
- You need to submit Certificate in the performa in Annexure 13 for ex-employees of Indian Defence Services/para-military force belonging to Haryana.
- Candidates need to submit a certificate of good conduct/character from the principal of institute last attended.
- Moreover, certificate pertaining to claim for reservations, scheduled castes (Annexure 4F), Backward classes (Annexure 4G), Income Certificate (Annexure 11), Physically handicapped (Annexure 6), Children of deceased/disabled/Ex-serviceman (Annexure 7), Haryana Domicile Certificate, undertaking (Annexure 9).
- Further, in-service candidates should apply through proper channel with NOC and experience certificate issued by the employer.
UHSR Nursing Cut Off 2019
UHSR 2019 Nursing Cut Off defines the minimum qualifying marks. The candidates have to score this much marks for getting selected. Moreover, the merit list is made on the basis of this only. It helps in ranking and segregating candidates. Further, this makes the process of admission much easier for the authorities. The candidates are also called for counselling as per their ranks. However, cut-off marks can be different for different category and course candidates. Therefore, you should refer to the one which is entitled to you.
UHSR 2019 Nursing Merit List
This list consists of names of all the selected candidates. UHSR Nursing 2019 Merit List will be available both online and offline. Candidates can check it on the official site or on the notice board of UHSR. The officials will not send any notification regarding its release date. Thus, candidates should the official site for updates. Further, only merit list candidates can appear for the counselling round.
University of Health Sciences Nursing Admission 2019 – General Instructions
- The counselling board can ask the candidate to produce any document. They also have the right to reject any certificate, if doesn’t find it valid.
- No judicial proceeding will lie against the competent authorities.
- Admission in the course P.B BSc Nursing, MSc Nursing and NPCC are provisional. It means that they are registered with Pt. B.D Sharma University of Health Sciences.
- The candidate needs to submit the fee, within the given time frame. You need to submit in the college wherein you have got the seat.
- All the certificates on which reservation is claimed have to be appended with the application form.
- Candidates should note that no request for change of category at later stages will be acceptable.
- The authorities can cancel the admission, if the candidate does not appear at the day of joining.
- If any false information or document has been provided. Then the application or admission of that candidate will be canceled.
- HNRC registration is compulsory within one month after admission.
- The uniform is compulsory for candidates in the classes, clinical and community area.
- A candidate who qualifies for admission in more than one category has to choose one at the time of counselling.