RUHS B.Sc Nursing Result 2021 declared. The officials consider the candidate’s performance in Rajasthan Nursing Exam while preparing the result. Moreover, the result is released in the form of a merit list, wherein students are ranked in order of merit. The candidates can check the result in online mode only. However, candidates can check it only by entering their roll number, enrollment year, and enrollment number. Further, as per the RUHS B.Sc Nursing Result 2021, the candidates are called for counselling. For more details regarding the admission procedure, counselling, and merit list read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
RUHS B.Sc Nursing Result 2021
RUHS BSc Nursing Result is considered during the counselling. The authority calls students for counselling as per their merit ranks. The selected candidates further get admission to the nursing colleges of Rajasthan. Moreover, the university also releases the answer key before the result declaration. By referring to the solution key, a candidate can predict his/ her chances of getting selected. The final result is further as per the official answer key only.
|Exam Date||December 2021|
Check – Rajasthan ANM Nursing Admission
How To Download RUHS Nursing Result 2021?
Candidates can download their RUHS Nursing Result from the university official website. In addition, the candidates who score the minimum qualifying marks are further eligible for counselling round. You should further keep 2-3 photocopies of your result. Furthermore, you can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the merit list result.
- Visit the Official Website, i.e www.ruhsraj.org
- In the Latest News section, find the link to check the result and click on it.
- Enter your credentials and then your result shall appear on the screen.
- Then, Click on the download button
The officials releases the result in PDF format. Thus, you can follow the above-mentioned steps to download it. The candidates who clear the RUHS BSc Nursing Entrance Exam are eligible for admission to the following nursing colleges.
- Government College of Nursing, Jaipur
- Government Self Finance Scheme Nursing Colleges
- Private Nursing Colleges
Rajasthan University Nursing Admission Process 2021
- The candidates are admitted on the basis of merit.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Further, candidates who clear the RUHS BSc Nursing Exam are eligible for counselling.
- All selected candidates have to further attend the counselling round
- The candidates who clear this final round successfully get admission to their respective colleges. Furthermore, the seat allotment process takes place as per the merit list.
- In addition, the seats are allotted on the day of counselling only.
- A candidate (female) should be 17 years or below 28 years
- A candidate (male) should be 17 years or below 25 years
- The candidate should have passed the Senior Secondary School Certificate Exam (Science). Moreover, the exam conducting body should have been a statutory board.
- The candidate should have passed with an aggregate of 45% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Further, the passing percentage for SC/ ST candidates is 40%
Furthermore, you can check out the RUHS Nursing Information Booklet for more details. In addition, selected candidates get admission to the BSc Nursing course. It is a degree course, which mainly revolves around healthcare.
RUHS Previous Years’ Question Papers
Download Previous Years’ Merit List Result
- B.Sc Nursing 2020 Rank List pdf
- Result of BSc Nursing
- MSc Nursing Provisional Result
- Provisional Result of P.B Nursing Nursing
- Provisional Result of Paramedical UG
RUHS BSc Nursing 2021 Cut-Off
Rajasthan Nursing Cut-Off indicates the minimum qualifying marks. Each candidate needs to score minimum qualifying marks for being eligible for admission. The cut-off list is published on the official website. The cut-off list is further released category-wise. Moreover, the officials can also release 2 or more cut-off lists. It is usually done when the seats are left vacant even after the first cut-off list.
Rajasthan University BSc Nursing Merit List 2021
It is basically the list of candidates, who have successfully cleared the entrance exam. The candidates are ranked as per their scores in this list. Moreover, candidates are called for counselling rounds as per this merit list. RUHS 2021 Nursing Merit List thus indicates the names of all the selected candidates. The counselling round starts soon after the release of the merit list. Further, the details mentioned in the rank list are candidates name, merit rank, and exam roll number, etc.
Formula to Calculate Total Marks
The candidates’ can refer to the answer key and cross-check their answers. Further, the formula to be used for the calculation is given down below.
Total Marks Obtained = 1 X (No. of Correct Answers) – 0 X (No. of Incorrect Answers) / Total No. of Questions
RUHS Nursing Counselling
RUHS BSc Nursing Counselling 2021 starts soon after the release of the merit list. This round is basically conducted for document verification. The officials announce the date and time of counselling on their official website. It is compulsory for all selected candidates to appear for the counselling round. Further, candidates who do not attend this round may lose out their seats to other deserving candidates. However, in case of an emergency, you should contact the officials. If they allow, then your parents or guardians can act as a proxy. Furthermore, make sure that you carry all the necessary documents. For more details regarding counselling round, click on the given link.