Rajasthan GNM Nursing Merit List 2020: The Final Merit List has been released, only the merit students are further eligible for counselling. The merit list will be released by the Department of Medical, Government of Rajasthan. It will further indicate the names of the candidates eligible for Rajasthan Nursing Admission. The candidates will be ranked in order of merit in it. Wherein, the ranking process will be carried out on the basis of candidates’ performance in the 12th class. In addition, the Rajasthan GNM Nursing Merit List 2020 will be released in online mode on the official website. The list will be available in PDF format. Thus, the candidates will be able to download it easily. For more details regarding the rank list and the procedure followed while preparing a merit list, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Rajasthan GNM Nursing 2020 Final Merit List has been published, indicating the names of students eligible for counselling. In addition, the list of students whose forms have been rejected is also available. Check out both the lists through the link provided below. Further, the cutoff list is provided below. The round of counselling will start soon.
- Rajasthan GNM Provisional Admission List has been released with the Grievances. In addition, the online grievances form is available as well. However, the form must be submitted before 21st October 2020. The link to the form and the provisional admission list is provided below.
- Rajasthan GNM Nursing Application Form 2020 was released via online mode. However, now the last date to submit the form is over. The merit list will be released soon.
Rajasthan GNM Nursing Merit List 2020
The Rajasthan Nursing Merit List students will be eligible for admission to colleges, which are located in Rajasthan. In addition, GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) is basically a 3-year diploma course. This course aims to prepare candidates for handling competencies at various health organizations. Thus, it is a great opportunity for the aspirants of the GNM course. Moreover, the officials haven’t released the admission activities schedule yet. However, the tentative schedule is given below. The dates will be updated here after the official announcement.
|Application Form||26th August 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||25th September 2020|
|Merit List||02nd November 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||– To be Announced –|
Check – RUHS BSc Nursing Admission 2020
Further, all the merit list students would be eligible for counselling round. The counselling will start soon after the result declaration. In addition, the seats will be allotted to students on the basis of their rank. The complete details about the counselling round are given below.
How to Download Rajasthan GNM/ANM Merit List 2020?
The candidates will be able to download Rajasthan Nursing Merit List from the official site. The whole admission process will be carried out on the basis of this list. Further, if your name is not on the list, then you are ineligible for admission. The candidates can further follow the below-mentioned steps to download the merit list.
- Visit the Official Website – www.rajswasthya.nic.in
- On the home page, there will be a link to download the rank list.
- Click on it and the list will appear on your screen.
- Further, click on the download button and you are done.
It is expected to be released in PDF format. There is a possibility that some of your details might match with another candidate. Therefore, check it carefully. The officials also might add application no, and other details that are unique. Thus, this will make it easier for candidates to check the list.
How the Rajswasthiya GNM 2020 Rank List is prepared?
To start with, the Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the marks of Class 10th and 12th. However, the merit list will be available category-wise and centre code wise. There will be a separate merit list available for Male and Female candidates.
List of Details available on Rajasthan GNM Nursing 2020 Merit List pdf
- GNM ID – This is a 13-digit alphanumeric id. This ID is generated at the time of filling the application form.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth and
- Percentage of marks secured.
List of Rajasthan GNM Center Code available on the Allotment List pdf
|Name of the College||Center Code|
|Ajmer, Supplementary AG Hospital||100|
|Bikaner, Supplementary AG Hospital||101|
|Jaipur, Supplementary AG Hospital||102|
|Kota, Supplementary AG Hospital||103|
|Jodhpur, Supplementary AG Hospital||104|
|Udaipur, Supplementary AG Hospital||105|
|Alwar, Principal Medical Officer||106|
|Bharatpur, Principal Medical Officer||107|
|Bhilwara, Principal Medical Officer||108|
|Pali, Principal Medical Officer||109|
|Jalore, Principal Medical Officer||110|
|Sri Ganganagar Principal Medical Officer||111|
|Sikar, Principal Medical Officer||112|
|Barmer, Principal Medical Officer||113|
|Banswara, Principal Medical Officer||114|
Rajasthan GNM Previous Year Merit List
|Rajasthan GNM First Round Counselling Seat Allotment List (Male)||GNM Rajasthan First Round Counselling Seat Allotment List (Female)|
|Provisional Allotment List after First Counselling (Male) – Private Institutions||Provisional Allotment List (Female) for Private Institutions|
|Rajasthan GNM Second Round Counselling Allotment List – (Govt. Institutions, Male)||Allotment List of Round II Counselling for Female Candidates – (Govt. Institutions)|
|RUHS GNM 2019 Cut Off List||Rajasthan GNM Nursing Merit List 2020|
Further, the List Of Ineligible Candidates is also available.
Rajasthan GNM Nursing Admission Process 2020
- The authorities will prepare a merit list of eligible candidates. In addition, the authorities will prepare it after receiving all the application forms.
- They will only select candidates who will fulfill the eligibility criteria. The complete eligibility criteria are mentioned down below.
- Further, merit list candidates will be eligible for the counselling round.
- Furthermore, seats will be allotted to candidates who will clear the counselling round.
- The authorities will provide admission to candidates in private and government nursing colleges in the ratio 80:20 for women and men.
Note that the official committee has the right to cancel your application at any stage of admission. Thus, make sure that you provide correct information. You should have all the essential documents. The officials can ask you to produce them at a point in time. Rajasthan General Nursing and Midwifery Admission 2020 is completely on the basis of merit. Furthermore, the merit list will have the names of candidates who had successfully submitted their application form.
Check – Free GNM Online Mock Test
- The candidate should have passed the HSC exam or another equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Moreover, a candidate should have passed with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English.
- Further, the candidate must have scored a minimum of 40% marks in the HSC exam.
- The minimum age requirement for general category candidates is 34 years (for women) and 28 years (for men).
- For reserved category candidates, it is 39 years (for women) and 33 years (for men).
- In addition, the minimum age requirement for female and male candidates under Departmental Quota is 40 and 35 years respectively.
Rajasthan Nursing Counselling
The officials will conduct the Rajasthan GNM Nursing Counselling round after the release of the merit list. It is basically conducted for verification of documents. Further, it is compulsory for all merit list candidates to appear for this round. You may lose out your seat to another deserving candidate, in case, you are unable to attend the round. Therefore, you should have an idea about the dates of counselling. The officials haven’t declared the details yet. But, it will start soon after the release of the merit list. The seats will be allotted to candidates on the same day. Furthermore, candidates will be called for counselling round, as per their ranks. In case of emergency, your guardians and parents can act as a proxy. However, you should contact the officials regarding that first. You can contact them over the phone or mail.
Phone No: 0141- 2222683
E-Mail: [email protected]