Note that the option form can be submitted on or before 11 Nov. 2019. No form will be accepted after the given date. Rajswasthiya has activated the link to fill the Online Options Form. Candidates can now download the Provisional Allotment Letter. The Provisional Allotment List for both male and female candidates have been released. Check the updates section for details. List Of Ineligible Candidates Rajasthan GNM Nursing Merit List 2019 is released along with the List Of Eligible Candidates. The Cut-Off List is released. The officials have released the list of candidates who are eligible for filling the counselling option form. Check out the updates section for details. However, the Rajswasthiya has released the grievance form on 7th October 2019 (11:00 am). Last Date to submit is 9th October 2019. The Merit List will be available soon after the process. However, we will keep you updated. It is basically the list of candidates who are eligible for counselling round. Further, the admission process will take place on the basis of this list. Moreover, it will be available on the official site. In this list, candidates are ranked as per their score in the HSC exam. Furthermore, Rajasthan GNM Nursing Merit List 2019 will be released by the Government of Rajasthan, Department of Medical.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Rajasthan GNM Nursing Merit List 2019
Rajasthan GNM Nursing Merit List 2019 will be available on the official site. The selected candidates can take admission in colleges, which are located in Rajasthan. In addition, GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) is basically a 3-year diploma course. This course aims to prepare candidates for handling competencies at various health organizations. Candidates should also check the eligibility criteria before even filling the application form. The selection committee can cancel the admission of ineligible candidates at any stage. Furthermore, you can check all the important dates in the table given below.
|Application Form (Released)||16 September 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||30 September 2019|
|Merit List (Released)||11 October 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||– To be Announced –|
Check – RUHS BSc Nursing Admission 2019
The merit list is now available. However, the officials haven’t confirmed anything. We will update you as soon as the official notification is released. The officials may release the merit list category-wise. However, there is no official notification yet. We will update you as soon as the notification will be released.
The Online Option Form for Private Nursing Schools has been released. Moreover, the Option Form for BOB is also available. Note that the form has to be filled and submitted before 11Nov. 2019. The candidates will not be able to submit the form after that.
- Candidates can now download the Provisional Allotment Letter.
- Note that the Rajasthan GNM Cut Off List is now available. The admission process will be carried out on the basis of this list.
- Rajasthan GNM Merit List is now available. The authorities have released the list of candidates who are eligible for filling the option form for counselling. Further, the List Of Ineligible Candidates is also available.
Rajasthan GNM Grievance Form has been released. If any of the candidates want to make changes in their application form can fill in the form 7th October 2019 (11 am) to 9th October 2019. The Applicants have to enter the following details-
- Application GNM ID
- Merchant Order Number
- Application Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
Please click available here to fill in the Rajasthan GNM Complaint Form.
How to Download Rajasthan GNM/ANM Merit List 2019?
The candidates will be able to download Rajasthan Nursing Merit List 2019 from the official site. The whole admission process will be carried out on the basis of this list. Further, if your name is not on the list, then you are ineligible for admission. Moreover, you can follow the steps mentioned below for downloading the merit list.
- Go on to the official website.
- On the home page, there will be a link to the merit list.
- Click on it and the list will appear on your screen.
- Further, click on the download button and you are done.
It is expected to be released in PDF format. You should check the list carefully. In addition, there is a possibility that some of your details might match with another candidate. Therefore, check it carefully. The officials also might add mention application no, and other details that are unique. Thus, this will make it easier for candidates to check the list.
How the Rajswasthiya GNM 2019 Rank List prepared?
To start with, the Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the marks of Class 10th and 12th. However, the merit list will be available category-wise and center code wise. There will be a separate merit list available for the Male and Female candidates.
List of Details available on Rajasthan GNM Nursing 2019-20 Merit List pdf
- GNM ID – This is a 13-digit alphanumeric id. This ID is generated at the time of filling the application form.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth and
- Percentage of marks secured.
List of Rajasthan GNM Center Code available on the Allotment List pdf
|Name of the College||Center Code|
|Ajmer, Supplementary AG Hospital||100|
|Bikaner, Supplementary AG Hospital||101|
|Jaipur, Supplementary AG Hospital||102|
|Kota, Supplementary AG Hospital||103|
|Jodhpur, Supplementary AG Hospital||104|
|Udaipur, Supplementary AG Hospital||105|
|Alwar, Principal Medical Officer||106|
|Bharatpur, Principal Medical Officer||107|
|Bhilwara, Principal Medical Officer||108|
|Pali, Principal Medical Officer||109|
|Jalore, Principal Medical Officer||110|
|Sri Ganganagar Principal Medical Officer||111|
|Sikar, Principal Medical Officer||112|
|Barmer, Principal Medical Officer||113|
|Banswara, Principal Medical Officer||114|
Rajasthan GNM Previous Year Merit List 2017-18
|Rajasthan GNM First Round Counselling Seat Allotment List (Male)||GNM Rajasthan First Round Counselling Seat Allotment List (Female)|
|Provisional Allotment List after First Counselling (Male) – Private Institutions||Provisional Allotment List (Female) for Private Institutions|
|Rajasthan GNM Second Round Counselling Allotment List – (Govt. Institutions, Male)||Allotment List of Round II Counselling for Female Candidates – (Govt. Institutions)|
Rajasthan GNM Nursing Admission Process 2019
- The authorities will prepare a merit list of eligible candidates. In addition, the authorities will prepare it after receiving all the application forms.
- Moreover, they will only select candidates who will fulfill the eligibility criteria. The complete eligibility criteria are mentioned down below.
- Further, merit list candidates will be eligible for the counselling round.
- Furthermore, seats will be allotted to candidates who will clear the counselling round.
- The authorities will provide admission to candidates in private and government nursing colleges in the ratio 80:20 for women and men.
Note that the official committee has the right to cancel your application at any stage of admission. Thus, make sure that you provide correct information. You should have all the essential documents. The officials can ask you to produce them at a point in time. Rajasthan General Nursing and Midwifery Admission 2019 is completely on the basis of merit. Furthermore, the merit list will have the names of candidates who had successfully submitted their application form.
Check – Free GNM Online Mock Test
- The candidate should have passed HSC exam or another equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Moreover, a candidate should have passed with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English.
- Further, the candidate must have scored a minimum of 40% marks in the HSC exam.
- The minimum age requirement for general category candidates is 34 years (for women) and 28 years (for men).
- For reserved category candidates, it is 39 years (for women) and 33 years (for men).
- In addition, the minimum age requirement for female and male candidates under Departmental Quota is 40 and 35 years respectively.
Rajasthan Nursing Counselling
The officials will conduct the GNM Nursing Counselling round after the release of the merit list. It is basically conducted for verification of documents. Further, it is compulsory for all merit list candidates to appear for this round. You may lose out your seat to another deserving candidate, in case, you are unable to attend the round. Therefore, you should have an idea about the dates of counselling. The officials haven’t declared the details yet. But, it will start soon after the release of the merit list. The seats will be allotted to candidates on the same day. Furthermore, candidates will be called for counselling round, as per their ranks. In case of emergency, your guardians and parents can act as a proxy. However, you should contact the officials regarding that first. You can contact them over the phone or mail.
Phone No: 0141- 2222683
E-Mail: [email protected]