On the basis of IOCL BSc Nursing and GNM Counselling 2019, seats will be allotted. This is the final round of this admission process. A selection committee carries out this round. Moreover, candidates have to go through a personal interview. The distribution of seats is based on the written test and this interview round. Only selected candidates can attend AOD GNM and B.Sc Nursing 2019 Counselling. Candidates will not receive any notification regarding this. Therefore, you need to keep checking the site regularly. It is an amazing opportunity, as the stipend is also offered to selected candidates. For more details regarding IOCL B.Sc Nursing and GNM Admission 2019, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
IOCL BSc Nursing and GNM Counselling 2019
It is compulsory for all selected candidates to appear for this round. However, in the case of an emergency, make sure to contact the officials beforehand. IOCL BSc Nursing and GNM 2019 Counselling is another way of analyzing the skills and capabilities of candidates. The date and venue will be provided soon after the release of the merit list. Candidates have to appear at the given time. Moreover, for avoiding inconvenience, do read the complete advertisement carefully.
|Course Name||No. of Seats||Reservation|
|B.Sc Nursing||30||EWS-03, Unreserved-14, SC-02, ST-03,OBC-08|
|General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)||30||EWS-03, Unreserved-14, SC-02, ST-03, OBC-08|
Check- Kerala GNM Result 2019
There is limited no. of seats for both the courses. Furthermore, some of the seats are reserved for certain category candidates. Hence, it is essential for candidates to not only get passing marks but also the best of marks amongst their category students. However, for claiming benefit, candidates have to submit the required documents. The candidates failing to do so, may not be able to exercise such benefits. Therefore, make sure that you have all the documents, before claiming anything.
IOCL BSc Nursing and GNM 2019 Selection Procedure
- IOCL BSc Nursing and GNM Selection Procedure 2019 would be based on written test and personal interview round. It will take place at Digboi.
- Candidates need to pass each stage successfully, wherein they need to acquire a minimum of 40%. In addition, it is 5% relaxable for SC/ST/PwBD category candidates.
- Note that scoring minimum qualifying marks does not mean that you will be selected for the interview round. It completely depends upon the no. of positions, ratio applied and relative performance in respective categories.
- The personal interview round will be conducted by a selection committee.
- Candidates shortlisted in the ratio 1:2 have to acquire minimum qualifying marks in written test and have to appear for the interview round.
- No claim can arise regarding the unfilled seats.
- Moreover, the decision of the committee will be final and cannot be challenged.
Therefore, the admission depends upon candidates performance in this final round. Thus, you should prepare well for it as well. Do not take it lightly. The admission will be denied if the committee finds you unsuitable. Furthermore, if the seats remain unfilled after this round, then it will be filled by other candidates against unreserved seats. Moreover, the seats will be given on the basis of merit only. All the important updates will be available on the official site.
AOD GNM and BSc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2019
It is essential for candidates to successfully fulfill the eligibility criteria. No ineligible candidate will be given admission. Thus, it is essential for each candidate to follow AOD GNM AND BSc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2019. Therefore, refer to the below-mentioned criteria to check whether you are eligible for this course or not.
- Only unmarried female candidates can apply for this course.
- Candidates who are possessing qualifications such as B.E/B. Tech, MBA, LLB, CA, MCA, etc. are not eligible.
- Moreover, a minimum of 17 years and a maximum of 24 years on 31/12/2019 are eligible. The relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PwBD candidates only.
- The candidates who have done these courses in the past or are pursuing it cannot apply.
- B.Sc Nursing – 10+2 with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English) with a minimum aggregate of 50% for General/OBC/EWS. In addition, ST/SC/PwBD category candidates need to have an aggregate of 45% marks. Moreover, it has to be done from a government recognized board under AHSEC/ICSE/CBSE/SSCE/HCSE or equivalent board.
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) – 10+2 with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English) or with Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Biotechnology, History, Geography, Psychology, Philosophy, Accountancy, Home Science, Business Studies, English). Candidates belonging to EWS/General/OBC category need to have an aggregate of 40% marks. Further, SC/ST/PwBD candidates require 35% marks. Note that candidates possessing 10+2 with Science will be preferred.
If the candidate failed in any of the above-mentioned subjects, then the application will be rejected. Note that grace marks given by the Board will not be considered. Furthermore, NEET 2020 dates are out.
IOCL GNM and BSc Nursing 2019 – General Details
- Only Indian nationals are eligible for applying for these courses. Moreover, only eligible unmarried females can apply.
- The GNM students will get admission in Assam Oil School of Nursing (AOSN) at IOCL.
- Further, BSc Nursing candidates will get admission to Assam Oil College of Nursing (AOCN). In addition, AOCN is affiliated to Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Guwahati. Furthermore, this course is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Both the courses are full-time and regular
- The duration of both courses is different. Note that GNM is for 3 years, whereas B.Sc Nursing is for 4 years.
- The admission of the ineligible candidate, if found, can get cancel at any stage.
Check- GNM Merit List 2019
Q1. Can male candidates apply for IOCL B.Sc Nursing and GNM 2019?
Ans. No, only unmarried female candidates are eligible.
Q2. Can married females apply for AOD GNM and B.Sc Nursing 2019?
Ans. No, only unmarried female candidates can apply for this course.
Q3. What is the duration of the written test?
Ans. 90 minutes
Q4. Does IOCL provide accommodation to selected candidates for B.Sc Nursing and GNM course?
Ans. Yes, free hostel accommodation is provided. However, candidates have to stay in the Nursing College hostel only.
Q5. What is the stipend given to IOCL GNM 2019 working interns?
Ans. Rs. 15,250/-
Q6. What is the stipend given to IOCL 2019 B.Sc Nursing working interns?
Ans. Rs. 16,250/-