IOCL BSc Nursing and GNM Counselling 2021: A selection committee is appointed for carrying out the process of counselling. This round is basically conducted for document verification. During the round of counselling, candidates have to go through a personal interview round as well. Note that the distribution of seats is based on the written test and interview round. Further, only merit list candidates’ are eligible for IOCL BSc Nursing and GNM Counselling 2021. In addition, candidates’ do not receive any notification regarding the date, time, and venue of counselling. It is an amazing opportunity for students, as the stipend is also offered to selected candidates. For more details regarding IOCL B.Sc Nursing and GNM Admission 2021, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
IOCL BSc Nursing and GNM Counselling 2021
It is compulsory for all merit list candidates to appear for this round. However, in the case of an emergency, make sure to contact the officials beforehand. IOCL Nursing Counselling is another way of analyzing the skills and capabilities of candidates. The date and venue are provided after the release of the merit list. Candidates have to appear at the given time. Moreover, for avoiding inconvenience, do read the complete advertisement carefully.
|Course Name||No. of Seats||Reservation|
|B.Sc Nursing||30||EWS-03, Unreserved-14, SC-02, ST-03,OBC-08|
|General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)||30||EWS-03, Unreserved-14, SC-02, ST-03, OBC-08|
Check – Kerala GNM Result
There is a limited no. of seats for both the courses. Furthermore, some of the seats are reserved for certain category candidates. Hence, it is essential for candidates to not only get passing marks but also the best of marks amongst their category students. However, for claiming benefit, candidates have to submit the required documents. The candidates failing to do so, may not be able to exercise such benefits. Therefore, make sure that you have all the documents, before claiming anything.
IOCL BSc Nursing and GNM Selection Procedure
- IOCL GNM Selection Procedure 2021 is based on a written test and personal interview round. It takes place at Digboi. In addition, the authorities admit students on the basis of merit only.
- Candidates need to pass each stage successfully, wherein they need to acquire a minimum of 40%. In addition, it is 5% relaxable for SC/ ST/ PwBD category candidates.
- Note that scoring minimum qualifying marks does not mean that you are selected for the interview round. It completely depends upon the no. of positions, ratio applied, and relative performance in respective categories.
- The personal interview round is conducted by a selection committee.
- Candidates shortlisted in the ratio 1:2 have to acquire minimum qualifying marks in the written test and have to appear for the interview round.
- No claim can arise regarding the unfilled seats.
- Moreover, the decision of the committee is final and cannot be challenged.
Therefore, the admission depends upon candidates’ performance in this final round. Thus, you should prepare well for it as well. Do not take it lightly. The admission is denied if the committee finds you unsuitable. Furthermore, if the seats remain unfilled after this round, then it is filled by other candidates against unreserved seats. Moreover, the seats are given on the basis of merit only. All the important updates are available on the official website (www.iocl.com).
AOD GNM and BSc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2021
IOCL prescribed eligibility conditions that each applicant must satisfy for eligibility. Thus, it is essential for each candidate to follow AOD GNM AND BSc Nursing Eligibility Criteria. The prescribed eligibility conditions that must be fulfilled by the applicants are as follows:
- Only unmarried female candidates can apply for this course.
- Candidates who are possessing qualifications such as B.E/ B. Tech, MBA, LLB, CA, MCA, etc. are not eligible.
- Moreover, a minimum of 17 years and a maximum of 24 years on 31/12/2021 are eligible. The relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwBD candidates only.
- The candidates who have done these courses in the past or are pursuing them cannot apply.
- B.Sc Nursing – 10+2 with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English) with a minimum aggregate of 50% for General/ OBC/ EWS. In addition, ST/ SC/ PwBD category candidates need to have an aggregate of 45% marks. Moreover, the candidate should have completed it from a government-recognized board under AHSEC/ ICSE/ CBSE/ SSCE/ HCSE or equivalent board.
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) – 10+2 with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English) or with Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Biotechnology, History, Geography, Psychology, Philosophy, Accountancy, Home Science, Business Studies, English). Candidates belonging to EWS/ General/ OBC category need to have an aggregate of 40% marks. Further, SC/ST/PwBD candidates require 35% marks. Note that candidates possessing 10+2 with Science are preferred.
If the candidate failed in any of the above-mentioned subjects, then the application is rejected. Note that grace marks given by the Board are not considered.
IOCL Nursing Merit List Result 2021
The IOCL GNM Rank List is released in online mode. Candidates are ranked in order of merit in this list. In this way, the officials segregate students on the basis of merit. Moreover, only the merit students are eligible for admission to offered courses. This list is available in PDF format. Thus, the students are able to download it easily as well. Further, all the details regarding the candidate are present in it. Candidates should cross-check all the details carefully, as there could be two students of the same name.
IOCL GNM and BSc Nursing 2021 – General Details
- Only Indian nationals are eligible for applying for these courses. Moreover, only eligible unmarried females can apply.
- The GNM students get admission to the Assam Oil School of Nursing (AOSN) at IOCL.
- Further, BSc Nursing candidates get admission to the Assam Oil College of Nursing (AOCN). In addition, AOCN is affiliated with Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Guwahati. Furthermore, this course is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Both the courses are full-time and regular
- The duration of both courses is different. Note that GNM is for 3 years, whereas B.Sc Nursing is for 4 years.
- The admission of the ineligible candidate, if found, can get canceled at any stage.