RUHS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences issues the hall ticket. Admit Card consists of all the necessary details such as venue, time slot, and date of examination. Thus, no candidate is allowed to sit for the RUHS Nursing Entrance Exam without it. It is only available via online mode. Hence, candidates have to download it from the official website of RUHS. In order to download the admit card, candidates need to provide the Login ID and Password. Candidates need to carry their downloaded admit card to the exam centres. Moreover, candidates are advised to keep 2-3 copies of it to be on the safer side. For more details regarding the RUHS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
RUHS BSc Nursing Admit Card 2021
RUHS Nursing Admit Card allows the invigilator to check whether the registered candidate has appeared for the exam or not. Moreover, the officials release the admit card of candidates who have successfully submitted their application forms. Candidates who clear the examination further get a seat in a nursing school affiliated with RUHS.
|Release of Admit Card||– To be Announced –|
|Exam Date||– To be Announced –|
Check – Free GNM Nursing Mock Test
How to Download RUHS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021?
Candidates can download their RUHS Nursing 2021 Admit Card from the university’s official website. Note that the officials do not send it through any other medium. In addition, the printout should be clear. The invigilator should be able to read out details written on it easily. The invigilator can take any action, in case of misprinting. Thus, you should even carry identity proof as well. Furthermore, you can follow the below-mentioned steps for downloading it.
- Visit the University Official Website – www.ruhsraj.org
- In the Latest News Section, find the link to download the admit card
- Click on it and enter your credentials
- Further, your admit card shall appear on the screen
- Download it and do take 2-3 printouts
Sometimes, an admit card is required during the admission process. Therefore, do take out extra copies.
Details Mentioned on RUHS Nursing Admit Card
There are certain details mentioned on your RUHS Admit Card. Further, you can find the following details on your admit card.
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration number
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Name of Exam
- Exam Center
Candidates must check all the details carefully. However, if there is any discrepancy then he or she must immediately contact the university to rectify it before the exam.
RUHS BSc Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam takes place online. Moreover, the candidates must have in-depth knowledge of the exam pattern and syllabus of the RUHS Nursing Entrance Exam 2021. You can refer to the points mentioned below for understanding the exam pattern.
- The syllabus is the same as that of 10+2 Science Biology of Rajasthan or Ajmer board.
- 100 MCQs included in the paper.
- Moreover, candidates have to finish the exam within 2 hours.
- The medium of instruction for entrance shall be English and Hindi.
- One marks are awarded for a correct answer
- In addition, zero marks are awarded for unattempted and wrong answers.
- There shall be no negative marking
Subjects To Be Covered
- Biology (Zoology & Botany) – (34)
- Physics (33)
- Chemistry (33)
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Nursing 2021 Selection Procedure
- The admission is given on the basis of merit. Thus, candidates have to appear for the entrance exam.
- The officials then prepare a merit list. In addition, it is prepared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. In which, the students are ranked in order of merit.
- Moreover, the seats are allotted to candidates on the basis of the merit list.
- Furthermore, candidates have to submit the required documents. Make sure that you have all the required documents. In addition, you need to have originals and photocopies of all the documents.
RUHS BSc Nursing Exam 2021 – General Instructions
- If a candidate end-up filling two application forms. Then, the one which is complete and is filled last is considered.
- Candidates have to be at their seats, 2 hours before the commencement of the exam.
- Moreover, no candidate can enter the exam hall after 15 minutes of commencement of the exam
- You need to carry an ID along with the admit card to the exam center.
- In addition, no candidate can step outside the exam hall before time.
- If you have any grievances regarding the ambiguities of the question paper. Then you can get in touch with the office of convener in hard copy with supportive documents. In addition, you may have to report that on the next day of the examination till 5 pm.
- Further, if you face any difficulty during the admission process, then you can mail them. Their official E-Mail ID is [email protected].