Rajasthan GNM Nursing Counselling 2020: The Provisional Allotment List and Allotment Letter is now available, check the details in the updates section below. The round of counselling is conducted by the Medical Department of the Government of Rajasthan. This round will begin soon after the result declaration. Moreover, there will be two rounds of counselling depending upon the availability of the seats. This round is basically conducted for the verification of documents. In addition, it is compulsory for all selected candidates to appear in this round. You may not receive any notification regarding the date of counselling. Thus, do check our website for updates. Furthermore, Rajasthan GNM Nursing Counselling 2020 will be the final round of the RUHS Nursing Admission process. The seat allotment process will be carried out on the basis of this round. For more details regarding counselling round, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Rajasthan GNM Government Schools Provisional Allotment List and Allotment Letter has been released. The final allotment list will be available soon. Candidates should keep checking the concerning websites frequently for updates. Further, the link to the allotment list and download the allotment letter is provided below.
- GNM Provisional Allotment List (Female)
- GNM Provisional Allotment List (Male)
- Download Provisional Allotment Letter
- The Counselling for Government Schools is now over. Candidates had to submit the online option form on or before 17th Nov. 2020. The allotment result will be announced soon. In addition, counselling for private institutes will start soon as well.
- The Merit List has been published and hence the counselling will start soon. In addition, the cutoff list has also been released by the authorities. – Check Merit List & Cutoff
Rajasthan GNM Nursing Counselling 2020
Candidates will be called for Rajasthan Nursing Counselling 2020 as per the merit list. Further, candidates should carry all the essential documents along. The selection committee might reject your application, in case you are unable to provide the required documents. In this round, they check whether the candidate is suitable for the course or not. Further, the selected candidates will get admission in GNM Nursing Colleges of Rajasthan. In addition, the institutes within which candidates will be admitted can be both Government and private.
|Merit List (Rajasthan ANM)||–|
|Rajasthan GNM Merit List||02nd November 2020|
|Rajasthan First Round Counselling Option Form last date||17th November 2020|
|Second Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Commencement of Classes||– To be Announced –|
Check – GNM Nursing Result Updates
Furthermore, the authorities will also confirm the date of joining on the same day. It is compulsory for candidates to join the respective institute on the given date. However, in case of an emergency, you should inform the authorities beforehand. In that case, they might allow you to join the college on some other date. Further, make sure that you are not absent without providing any prior information.
Rajasthan Nursing Selection Procedure 2020
The officials will select the candidates on the basis of merit. They will prepare the GNM Nursing Merit List out of the received applications. They will prepare the merit list on the basis of candidates’ performance in the HSC exam. Further, merit candidates will be eligible for counselling round. In addition, you must check the eligibility criteria before even filling the application form. As the officials have the right to cancel your application at any stage of the admission process. Candidates can further refer to the points mentioned below for checking whether you are eligible for the course or not.
- The candidate should have passed HSC Exam or any other equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- In addition, the candidate should have passed with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English. Moreover, a candidate should have scored a minimum of 40% marks.
- Both male and female candidates are eligible for admission.
- The age criteria vary from category to category. The age criteria is mentioned down below, category-wise. Furthermore, the candidate should be below the mentioned age.
Check – GNM Nursing Free Mock Test
In addition, all the details regarding the counselling round will be updated on the Official Website (rajswasthya.nic.in). The counselling round will begin only after the official notification. Furthermore, it is expected to take place in the last week of October. If the seats are left vacant after the first round, then officials may conduct second round. Further, they can even release a waiting list. However, the authorities haven’t confirmed it yet.
Rajasthan GNM/ANM Counselling 2020 – Documents Required
The list of important documents is given below, which you will require during the counselling round. These documents are basically used for verifying that the provided information is correct. All the candidates have to thus appear with the required documents. Further, candidates without apt documents will lose out their seats to other deserving candidates. Hence, keep all the documents ready before the round. In addition, the candidates are advised to carry both the originals and photocopies.
- Class X and XII certificate
- Character certificate from the last attended institute.
- 3 passport size photographs
- A hard copy of the filled application form
- Original and attested copy of the caste certificate (if applicable). Moreover, it should have been issued by a competent authority.
Further, you can also carry a Birth Certificate/ Aadhar Card/ Pan Card. The officials may not ask for some of the mentioned documents. But, it is important for you to have them all. This will keep you on the safer side. The seats are allotted on the same day, thus it is an important part of the admission process. Make sure that you reach the venue on time. In addition, before leaving your place, do check that you have all the required documents or not.
Rajasthan GNM Nursing Merit List 2020
Rajasthan GNM/ANM Nursing Merit List consists of names of all the selected candidates. This list is prepared on the basis of merit. Moreover, candidates will be called for counselling round as per the merit list. The Merit List will be prepared category-wise. The officials haven’t announced the release date of the merit list. However, we will update you as soon as the official notification is out. Candidates can check it on the official site (www.rajswasthya.nic.in). Further, if your name is not on the list, then you are ineligible for admission. Rajasthan GNM Nursing Admission Process is completely based on this merit list.
GNM Rajasthan Previous Year Counselling Seat Allotment List
Here, we have provided a few details about the Rajasthan GNM Admission. The details are regarding the seat allotment of the Counselling Process of Rajasthan GNM. The Counselling List will be available in the form of a Provisional Merit List for both Male and Female Candidates. The Provisional Seat Allotment List will be available separately for all the centers. We will provide the last year’s Allotment List so that you can get the idea of the procedure.