MP MBBS Admission 2021: Department of Medical Education (DME) Madhya Pradesh is the main conducting body for admission to 85% of state quota seats. In addition, admission is granted to students as per their NEET Scores. Candidates wanting to participate in the admission process have to register themselves from the official website, view the merit list, give college preferences, and wait for the seat allotment result. Moreover, the selected candidates are required to confirm their admission within a given time frame. In this Article check more details about MP MBBS Admission 2021, application, eligibility, merit list, and counselling process.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MP MBBS Admission 2021
Candidates only have a few days opening of the registration window, and thus, candidates are hereby advised to get registered before the due date. The applicants should also go through guidelines before starting to fill the application form. As the authority does not provide a form correction facility. Given below is the complete schedule. For More details, visit the official website – dme.mponline.gov.in
First Round MBBS/ BDS of Madhya Pradesh
|MP MBBS Admission Registration||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date for Application Submission||– To be Announced –|
|Publication of vacancies and objection against vacancies||– To be Announced –|
|State Merit List Release||– To be Announced –|
|Choice Filling and Locking||– To be Announced –|
|Seat Allotment Result (First Round)6||– To be Announced –|
|Admission Confirmation (Reporting the College)||– To be Announced –|
|Willing to Upgrade the Choice through candidate login after admission||– To be Announced –|
|Online Resignation at College Level (without seat liability)||– To be Announced –|
Check – NEET 2021
Second Round MBBS/ BDS of Madhya Pradesh
|Publication of Vacancies||– To be Announced –|
|Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Compulsory for all students who want to participate in the 2nd Round including the admitted students of 1st Round who have opted for up-gradation)||– To be Announced –|
|Second Round Seat Allotment Result||– To be Announced –|
|Reporting the Allotted College (Medical and Dental)||– To be Announced –|
|Willingness for Upgradation through candidates login||– To be Announced –|
|Online Resignation at College Level (without seat liability)||– To be Announced –|
Note: State Leaving Bond will be applicable if a candidate wishes to resign. The resignation will be at the admitted college level.
Mop-Up Round MBBS/ BDS of DME MP NEET
|Fresh Registrations for new eligible candidates (Candidates who are already registered are not required to register again)||– To be Announced –|
|Release of Revised State Merit List of registered candidates||– To be Announced –|
|Release of vacancies||– To be Announced –|
|Choice Filling and Locking (Compulsory for all students who want to participate in the 2nd Round including the admitted students of 1st Round who have opted for up-gradation)||– To be Announced –|
|Mop-Up Round Seat Allotment||– To be Announced –|
|Reporting of the Allotted Medical/Dental College in person for document verification and admission||– To be Announced –|
College Level Admission Against Stray Vacancies MBBS/ BDS Course
|Publication of vacancies and list of eligible candidates for filling Stray Vacancies||– To be Announced –|
|Invitation of Online Application (choice-filling) by the eligible candidate on the portal against vacancies||– To be Announced –|
|College-Wise Merit List (10 times the number of college vacancies after MOP-UP Round)||– To be Announced –|
|Attendance Reporting at College||– To be Announced –|
|Admission as per attendance merit of reported colleges||– To be Announced –|
MP MBBS 2021 Admission Process
- DME (Department of Medical Education) is responsible for student allocation into various governmental and privatized colleges/ institutes/ universities located in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Counselling conducting body of Madhya Pradesh MBBS Admission considers the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) score of the students to allot seats as per the latest norm.
- Programmes offered under NEET include Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Department of Medical Education (DME) takes care of 85% of the total candidate list; the remaining 15% is controlled by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).
- Around 28 governmental and privatized colleges/ institutes/ universities invite students for admissions into MBBS and BDS programmes.
- There are approximately 1100 seats available for both MBBS and BDS UG programmes in Madhya Pradesh medical and dental colleges/ institutes/ universities.
MP MBBS/ BDS Eligibility Criteria 2021
To be able to participate in the admission process, candidates are required to clear certain guidelines set forth by the DME. These guidelines are espoused to maintain a specific standard in the student resources appearing in the Madhya Pradesh MBBS Counselling 2021. Refer to the table for a detailed explanation of Madhya Pradesh MBBS 2021 Eligibility Criteria.
|S. No.||Factor||Eligibility Criteria|
MP NEET Admission 2021 Application Form
Candidates who meet the Eligibility requirements can proceed to the registration process. Registration mainly includes creating a user ID, filling up of MP MBBS Application Form, uploading relevant documents, and application fee payment. The registration window shall be open for only a few days; thus, candidates are advised to get registered as soon as possible. To successfully get registered, candidates can follow the steps given below.
- Register – Candidates have to get registered from the official website of DME by providing a valid email and a few basic details.
- Application Form Fill up – After registration, aspirants have to enter in personal and academic details.
- Uploading Documents – Recent passport size scanned photographs and scanned images of the candidate’s signature are to be uploaded as per the official guidelines set forth by DME. Other than that, candidates have to upload scanned images of their academic documents and ID proof.
- Application Fee Payment – Candidates must pay their application fees to finalize the registration process. The amount can be paid online via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Madhya Pradesh State NEET Merit List 2021
The Merit List for Admissions in Madhya Pradesh colleges and universities under medical programmes is prepared by the DME on the basis of the performance of candidates in NEET 2021, availability of seats, and the number of applicants. Merit Lists are an essential decider for the seat allotment procedure. Madhya Pradesh Medical Counseling Body refers mostly to the Merit List. Apart from that, candidates under special categories get preferences under quota. MP Medical Counselling Body release Merit Lists for each counseling procedure. The first MP MBBS Merit List is published after the conclusion of the registration process.
MP MBBS Counselling 2021
The MP NEET Counselling 2021 will be a straightforward procedure. MP Medical Counselling Conducting Authority prepares a merit list based on the candidates who register for the MP MBBS/ BDS admissions 2021. Merit Lists are prepared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in NEET 2021. Based on the Merit List, candidates are called in for participating in the counseling sessions of admissions. Seats are allotted to candidates therein, and they can confirm their admission by paying the admission fees before the last date. The counselling session goes up to two or more rounds until the conclusion of the whole admission procedure.
The list of documents that is to be presented at the time of verification is as follows.
- Domicile certificate of MP
- Candidate’s NEET 2021 Result Copy
- NEET 2021 Admit Card of the Candidate
- Counseling letter for MP MBBS Admission 2021
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as a copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category (if applicable).
- Copy of MP MBBS/ BDS fee transaction slip and application form
The allotment of seats is solely based on the NEET Score of the candidate and Merit List prepared by the counselling conducting body. However, there are reserved seats for candidates from OBC, SC, and ST categories. Last year the following percentage of seats were allotted under reservation status.
|Category||Percent of Reserved Seats|
|Other Backward Classes||13%|
|PWD/ Government Servants||3%|
|Defense Personnel/ Freedom Fighters||2%|
|NRI Quota (Private and Dental Colleges)||15%|
Participating Government/ Private Medical & Dental College/ Institute/ University
- Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal
- Gajraraja Medical College, Gwalior
- Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur
- Shyam Shah Medical College, Rewa
- Bundelkhand Medical College, Sagar
- Datia Medical College
- Government Dental College, Indore
- People’s College of Medical College, Bhopal
- Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore
- RD Gardi Medical College, Ujjain
- Index Medical College, Indore
- LN Medical College, Bhopal
- Amaltas Medical College, Dewas
- Chirayu Medical College, Bhopal
- Index Institute of Medical Science, Indore
- Modern Dental College and Research Centre
- People’s College of Dental Science, Bhopal
- Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore
- College of Dental Science, Rau
- Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre
- Bhabha College of Dental Sciences
- Mansarovar Dental College
- Maharana Pratap Dental College
- Hitkarini Dental College & Hospital
- Institute of Dental Education and Advanced Studies
- Guru Govind Singh College of Dental Science
- People’s Dental Academy, Bhopal.