MP MBBS Admission 2020: The Merit List has been released on 11th November 2020. Department of Medical Education (DME) Madhya Pradesh is carrying out the admission procedure. Candidates who appeared for NEET 2020 will be eligible to register for the admission process. NEET 2020 Exam was conducted on 13th September 2020. DME will be responsible for about 85% of the total seat allotment. Interested candidates will have to register themselves from the official website, view the merit list, give college preferences, and wait for the seat allotment result. Candidates will have to confirm their admission within a given time frame. In this Article check more details about MP MBBS Admission 2020, application, eligibility, merit list, and counselling process.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- MP NEET State Merit List Released, Download MP MBBS Merit List
- MP MBBS/ BDS Application 2020 has been released via online mode. The students must submit the form before 10th November 2020. After the given date, no form will be accepted.
MP MBBS Admission 2020
Department of Medical Education (DME) has released the online applications for the MP MBBS/ BDS Admission. Candidates only have a few day opening of the registration window, and thus, candidates are hereby advised to get registered before the due date. Given below is the complete schedule. Note that it is the tentative schedule as the dates are not announced yet by the officials. For More details, visit the official website- dme.mponline.gov.in
First Round MBBS/BDS of Madhya Pradesh
|1||MP MBBS Admission Registration||01st November 2020|
|2||Last Date for Application Submission||10th November 2020|
|3||Publication of vacancies and objection against vacancies||4th to 6th November 2020 (5 pm)|
|4||State Merit List Release||11th November 2020|
|5||Choice Filling and Locking||12th November 2020 to 15th November 2020 (11:59 pm)|
|6||Seat Allotment Result (First Round)6||11th November 2020|
|7||Admission Confirmation (Reporting the College)||20th November to 28th November 2020 (5 pm)|
|8||Willing to Upgrade the Choice through candidate login after admission||20th November 2020 to 2nd December 2020|
|9||Online Resignation at College Level (without seat liability)||20th November 2020 to 2nd December 2020|
Check – NEET 2020
Second Round MBBS/BDS of Madhya Pradesh
|Publication of Vacancies||5th December 2020|
|Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Compulsory for all students who want to participate in the 2nd Round including the admitted students of 1st Round who have opted for up-gradation)||5th December 2020 to 8th December 2020 (2 pm)|
|Second Round Seat Allotment Result||11th December 2020|
|Reporting the Allotted College (Medical and Dental)||12th December 2020 to 17th December 2020 (5 pm)|
|Willingness for Upgradation through candidates login||12th December 2020 to 17th December 2020 (5 pm)|
|Online Resignation at College Level (without seat liability)|
Note: State Leaving Bond will be applicable if a candidate wishes to resign. The resignation will be at the admitted college level.
Mop-Up Round MBBS/BDS of DME MP NEET
|Fresh Registrations for new eligible candidates (Candidates who are already registered are not required to register again)||14th December 2020 to 17th December 2020|
|Release of Revised State Merit List of registered candidates||18th December 2020|
|Release of vacancies||18th December 2020|
|Choice Filling and Locking (Compulsory for all students who want to participate in the 2nd Round including the admitted students of 1st Round who have opted for up-gradation)||19th December 2020 to 21st December 2020 (11:59 pm)|
|Mop-Up Round Seat Allotment||24th December 2020|
|Reporting of the Allotted Medical/Dental College in person for document verification and admission||25th December 2020 to 28th December 2020 (5 pm)|
College Level Admission Against Stray Vacancies MBBS/BDS Course
|Publication of vacancies and list of eligible candidates for filling Stray Vacancies||29th December 2020|
|Invitation of Online Application (choice-filling) by the eligible candidate on the portal against vacancies||29th December 2020 (5 pm) to 30th December 2020 (10 am)|
|College-Wise Merit List (10 times the number of college vacancies after MOP-UP Round)||30th December 2020|
|Attendance Reporting at College||31st December 2020 (10 am to 3 pm)|
|Admission as per attendance merit of reported colleges||31st December 2020 (3 pm to 7 pm)|
MP MBBS 2020 Admission Process
- DME will be responsible for student allocation into various governmental and privatized colleges/institutes/universities located in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Counselling conducting body of Madhya Pradesh MBBS Admission will be considering the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) score of the students to allot seats as per the latest norm.
- Programmes offered under NEET include Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Department of Medical Education (DME) will be taking care of 85% of the total candidate list; the remaining 15% will be controlled by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).
- Around 28 governmental and privatized colleges/institutes/universities will be inviting students for admissions into MBBS and BDS programmes.
- There will be an estimated 1100 seats available for both MBBS and BDS UG programmes in Madhya Pradesh medical and dental colleges/institutes/universities.
MP MBBS/BDS Eligibility Criteria 2020
To be able to participate in the admission process, candidates are required to clear certain guidelines set forth by the DME. These guidelines are espoused to maintain a specific standard in the student resources appearing in the Madhya Pradesh MBBS Counselling 2020. Refer to the table for a detailed explication of Madhya Pradesh MBBS 2020 Eligibility Criteria.
|S. No.||Factor||Eligibility Criteria|
MP NEET Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates who meet the Eligibility requirements can proceed to the registration process. Registration will mainly include creating a user ID, filling up of MP MBBS Application Form, uploading relevant documents, and application fee payment. The registration window will be open for only a few days; thus, candidates are advised to get registered as soon as possible. To successfully get registered, candidates can follow these steps given below.
- Register – Candidates will have to get registered from the official website of DME by providing a valid email and a few basic details.
- Application Form Fill up – After registration, candidates will have to enter in personal and academic details.
- Uploading Documents – Recent passport size scanned photograph and scanned image of the candidate’s signature is to be uploaded as per the official guidelines set forth by DME. Other than that, candidates will have to upload scanned images of their academic documents and ID proof.
- Application Fee Payment – Candidates will have to pay their application fees to finalize the registration process. The amount can be paid online via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Madhya Pradesh State NEET Merit List 2020
The Merit List for Admissions in Madhya Pradesh colleges and universities under medical programmes will be prepared by the DME on the basis of the performance of candidates in NEET 2020, availability of seats, and the number of applicants. Merit Lists are an essential decider for the seat allotment procedure. Madhya Pradesh Medical Counseling Body will be referring mostly to the Merit List. Apart from that, candidates under special categories will be given some preferences under quota. MP Medical Counselling Body will release Merit Lists for each counseling procedure. The first MP MBBS Merit List will be released around the 4th week of June 2020 to the 1st week of July 2020.
MP MBBS Counselling 2020
The MP NEET Counselling 2020 will be a straight forward procedure. MP Medical Counselling Conducting Authority will prepare a merit list based on the candidates who register for the MP MBBS/BDS admissions 2020. Merit Lists will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in NEET 2020. Based on the Merit List, candidates will be called in for participating in the counseling sessions of admissions. Seats will be allotted to candidates therein, and they can confirm their admission by paying the admission fees before the last date. The counselling session will go up to two or more rounds until the conclusion of the whole admission procedure.
The list of documents that is to be presented at the time of verification is as follows.
- Domicile certificate of MP
- Candidate’s NEET 2020 Result Copy
- NEET 2020 Admit Card of the Candidate
- Counseling letter for MP MBBS Admission 2020
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as a copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category (if applicable).
- Copy of MP MBBS/BDS fee transaction slip and application form
The allotment of seats will be solely based on the NEET Score of the candidate and Merit List prepared by the counselling conducting body. However, there will be reserved seats for candidates from OBC, SC, and ST categories. Last year the following percentage of seats were allotted under reservation status.
|Category||Percent of Reserved Seats|
|Other Backward Classes||13%|
|Defense Personnel/Freedom Fighters||2%|
|NRI Quota (Private and Dental Colleges)||15%|
Participating Government/Private Medical & Dental College/Institute/University
- Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal
- Gajraraja Medical College, Gwalior
- Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur
- Shyam Shah Medical College, Rewa
- Bundelkhand Medical College, Sagar
- Datia Medical College
- Government Dental College, Indore
- People’s College of Medical College, Bhopal
- Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore
- RD Gardi Medical College, Ujjain
- Index Medical College, Indore
- LN Medical College, Bhopal
- Amaltas Medical College, Dewas
- Chirayu Medical College, Bhopal
- Index Institute of Medical Science, Indore
- Modern Dental College and Research Centre
- People’s College of Dental Science, Bhopal
- Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore
- College of Dental Science, Rau
- Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre
- Bhabha College of Dental Sciences
- Mansarovar Dental College
- Maharana Pratap Dental College
- Hitkarini Dental College & Hospital
- Institute of Dental Education and Advanced Studies
- Guru Govind Singh College of Dental Science
- People’s Dental Academy, Bhopal.