Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Counselling 2020: The schedule has been released. Applicants can check below. The Office of Chairman, and Principal, and Controller, SMS Medical College, and Attached Hospitals, Jaipur is the main conducting body. This is the last process of the Rajasthan MBBS Admission Process. The Counselling will take place in two to three rounds depending on the availability of the seats. The mode of the counselling will take place online as well as offline. The first two rounds of the Rajasthan NEET Counselling will take place online and the last round will take place offline. However, to participate in the counselling process, the candidate has to qualify NEET and must have submitted the Application Form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates who have been eligible for the Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Counselling 2020 will have to download the seat allotment letter. Hence, the admission counselling will comprise of online registration, seat allotment, and document verification. In this article, we have provided complete details of the Rajasthan NEET Counselling. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
- Choice Filling and Locking Process has been started. The last date to submit the choices is 13th November 2020 ( 5 pm). Register for Choice Filling. Go through the Choice Filling Instructions from below.
- The State Provisional Merit List after document verification is released on 9th November 2020 (5 pm). Check rajgurumedical merit list
- Rajguru has published the Information Booklet for MBBS and BDS Admission 2020-21. Download below.
Rajasthan NEET Admission Counselling Schedule
The Rajasthan Government has released the official dates. However, candidates can check the schedule below. The State Provisional Merit List will release on 9th November 2020 (5 pm).
|S. No.||Events||Dates Scheduled|
|1||Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Admission Online Registration||1st November 2020|
|2||Registration Deadline||6th November 2020 (4 pm)|
|3||Merit List for Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Admission||6th November 2020 (11:45 pm)|
|4||Provisional List for Document Verification||7th November 2020|
|5||Document verification||8th November 2020|
|6||State Merit List||9th November 2020|
|7||Choice Filling and Registration Fee Submission||10th November 2020|
|8||Last Date of Choice Filling||November 13, 2020 (auto-locking of choices at 5.00 pm)|
|9||Printing of Application form with locked choices||13th November 2020 (7 pm onwards)|
|10||First Seat Allotment List||19th November 2020|
|11||Printing of Seat Allotment Letter||20th to 25th November 2020|
|12||Reporting Allotted College||20th to 25th November 2020|
|13||Second Round Seat Allotment (Offline)||To be notified later|
|14||Commencement of classes||–|
|15||Mop-UP Round Seat Allotmentnt||–|
Rajasthan NEET MBBS/BDS Counselling
Rajasthan Medical and Dental Admission Counselling will take place online. However, to be eligible, candidates will have to score a minimum percentile in NEET 2020 and satisfy the other eligibility conditions. Eligible candidates must register during the given time frame. Admissions will be given as per the merit list and candidate’s preferences. There will be two rounds of counselling followed by a third round of counselling/Mop-Up Round Counselling. The Rajasthan Mop-Up Counselling will take place offline.
How to apply for Rajasthan MBBS and BDS Counselling
The step by step procedure to apply for Rajasthan Medical Counselling is as follows-
Step I: Register and Login (Part-I)
- This is the first stage of the counselling round.
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan- rajumedical2020.com or https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
- New candidates have to register by creating an account in SSO Login.
- You can create an SSO ID by using Gmail/Facebook/Aadhaar ID/Twitter
- Now login using the generated SSO Id and Password
- Under the “Citizen” tab click “HTE”
- Now, in the login panel, enter the following details
- Organization- Directorate of Medical Education (DME)
- Application- NEET UG Medical/Dental Admission 2020
- Fill in the basic details of Part I Application Form
- Click on “Confirm” and continue
Step 2: Payment of the Application Fees
- After filling the Part-I of the application form, make the payment of the counselling registration fees.
- The cost of the Rajasthan MBBS Counselling Registration fees is Rs 2000/- for Unreserved Category and Rs 1200/- for Reserved Category.
- You can make the payment of the fees Online as well as Offline.
- Candidates who make the payment of the counselling registration will be eligible to fill the part II of the counselling form.
- After the submission of the form, download and take the printout of the challan.
Step-II: Rajasthan MBBS Form Part II (Uploading Documents)
- Soon after making the payment of the counselling registration fees, proceed to fill the Part II Form.
- Then upload the documents as per the specifications.
Specifications of Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Counselling Documents
|Photograph||Image||20 kb to 50 kb|
|Signature||Image||20 kb to 50 kb|
|Class X Mark Sheet||PDF/Image||100 Kb to 150 Kb|
|Class XII Mark Sheet||PDF/Image||100 Kb to 150 Kb|
- After uploading all the above-mentioned documents, recheck all the information and click on the submit option.
Step-III: Depositing the Admission Registration Fees
- Candidates who are willing to participate in Rajasthan MBBS Counselling, will have to pay a registration fee amount.
- For Government Colleges, the Counselling Fee Amount is Rs 10,000/-,
- However, to participate in both Government and Private College, candidates have to make a payment of Rs 1,00, 000/-.
Step-IV Filling and Locking of Choices
- After making the payment of the registration fees, candidates will be eligible to fill in the choices.
- However, to perform the choice filling round, candidates have to follow the following steps-
- Login using the SSO Credentials
- Under the Citizen Tab, click HTE.
- Select the organization and application from the drop-down below.
- Click on “Continue” and click on “Fill Choice Form”
- Enter Application ID, Date of Birth, Registered Mobile Number, and Captcha
- Then click on “Search”
- Choose the colleges as per your preferences.
- Lock and submit your final choices. Click on the “Save” option
- Download the Registration Fees receipt for future reference.
Document Verification and Confirmation of Admission
After the completion and submission of the form, the Rajasthan Government will release a Seat Allotment List. Hence, candidates whose name is on the Rajasthan MBBS Seat Allotment List will have to download the Seat Allotment Letter and report the allotted college. The authority/examiner will then conduct a Document Verification Round. So, candidates have to carry the following documents to the Document Verification Round.
- A copy of Rajasthan NEET Counselling Registration Form
- NEET Score Card
- Seat Allotment Letter of Rajasthan Medical Admission
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Class 10th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Class 12th Passing Certificate and Marksheet
- Valid Photo Identity Proof
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Participating Colleges 2020
Government Medical and Dental College/Institute/University
|College Name||Seats (Tentative)|
|SMS Medical College, Jodhpur||250|
|Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner||250|
|RNT Medical College, Udaipur||150|
|Government Medical College, Kota||150|
|Jawaharlal Medical College, Ajmer||150|
|SN Medical College, Jodhpur||250|
|RUHS College of Medical Science||100|
|Jhalawar Medical College||150|
|RUHS Medical College of Dental Science||40|
Private Medical and Dental College/Institute/University
|College Name||Seats (Tentative)|
|National Institute of Medical Science and Research||100|
|Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital||150|
|Geetanjali Medical College and Hospital||150|
|American International Institute of Medical Sciences||150|
|Darshan Dental College||100|
|Eklavya Dental College||100|
|Geetanjali Dental College||100|
|Jaipur Dental College||100|
|Jodhpur Dental College||100|
|Maharaja Ganga Singh DC||100|
|Mahatma Gandhi Dental College||60|
|NIMS Dental College||100|
|Rajasthan Dental College||100|
|RR Dental College||100|
|Surendra Dental College||100|
|Vyas Dental College||100|
College-Wise Fees and Demand Draft Details
At the time of Rajasthan State NEET Counselling, candidates have to submit a demand draft of applicable one year’s tuition fees. Candidates have to submit the demand draft along with the Allotment Letter, and all other documents. Candidates will also have to produce a photocopy set of the state application form and 3 copies of Demand Draft at Academic Block, SMS Medical College, Jaipur. Make sure that you submit the form before the due date. Check the Rajasthan NEET MBBS Counselling Fee and Demand Draft details.
Rajasthan MBBS Counselling 2019 – Download Seat Allotment List
|Seat Matrix for the Allotment (Mop-Up) only for Dental College Admission||Rajasthan NEET Round I Seat Allotment Provisional List|
|PWD Round Provisional Merit List||Mop-Up Round Provisional Seat Allotment List|
Candidates can check the complete Round I/II/Mop-Up Round Counselling Seat Allotment List here.
So, these are the complete details of Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Counselling 2020. If you have any queries, then you can comment on the section below.