Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Counselling 2021: The Office of Chairman, and Principal, and Controller, SMS Medical College, and Attached Hospitals, Jaipur is the main conducting body. The seat allotment for the Rajasthan MBBS Admission Process is through counselling. It takes place in two to three rounds depending on the availability of the seats. This admission round further takes place in both online and offline mode. The first two rounds of the Rajasthan NEET Counselling take place online and the last round is conducted in offline mode. However, to participate in the counselling process, the candidate has to qualify NEET and must have submitted the Application Form. Candidates eligible for the Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Counselling 2021 have to download the seat allotment letter. Hence, admission counselling comprises of online registration, seat allotment, and document verification.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Rajasthan NEET Admission Counselling Schedule
The Rajasthan Government announces the counseling dates when the merit list is published or dates are mentioned in the information brochure. Rajasthan MBBS Counseling rounds are conducted as per the schedule only. Therefore, candidates should be well acquainted with the counseling dates.
|Rajasthan MBBS/ BDS Admission Online Registration||– To be Announced –|
|Registration Deadline||– To be Announced –|
|Merit List Release||– To be Announced –|
|Provisional List for Document Verification||– To be Announced –|
|Document verification||– To be Announced –|
|State Merit List||– To be Announced –|
|Choice Filling and Registration Fee Submission||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date of Choice Filling||– To be Announced –|
|Printing of Application form with locked choices||– To be Announced –|
|First Seat Allotment List||– To be Announced –|
|Printing of Seat Allotment Letter||– To be Announced –|
|Reporting Allotted College||– To be Announced –|
|Second Round Seat Allotment (Offline)||– To be Announced –|
|Commencement of classes||– To be Announced –|
|Mop-Up Round Seat Allotmentnt||– To be Announced –|
Rajasthan NEET MBBS/ BDS Counselling
Rajasthan Medical and Dental Admission Counselling takes place online. However, to be eligible, candidates have to score a minimum percentile in NEET 2021 and satisfy the other eligibility conditions. Eligible candidates must register during the given time frame. Admission is granted as per the merit list and candidate’s preferences. There shall be two rounds of counselling followed by a third round of counselling/ Mop-Up Round Counselling. The Rajasthan Mop-Up Counselling takes place offline. Mop-Up round is further conducted only if the seats are left vacant.
How to apply for Rajasthan MBBS and BDS Counselling?
The counselling round comprises of Online Registration, Choice Filling, Allotment Process, and Document Verification. Candidates need to complete each stage successfully for admission under the state quota. Hence, in this section, we have explained counselling procedure in detail for allowing students to easily take part and get a seat in the desired MBBS/ BDS College.
Step I: Register and Login (Part-I)
- This is the first stage of the counselling round.
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan- rajumedical2021.com or www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
- New candidates have to register by creating an account in SSO Login.
- You can create an SSO ID by using Gmail/ Facebook/ Aadhaar ID/ Twitter
- Now login using the generated SSO Id and Password
- Under the “Citizen” tab click “HTE”
- Now, in the login panel, enter the following details
- Organization – Directorate of Medical Education (DME)
- Application – NEET UG Medical/ Dental Admission 2021
- Fill in the basic details of the Part-I Application Form
- Click on “Confirm” and continue
Step 2: Payment of the Application Fees
- After filling the Part-I of the application form, make the payment of the counselling registration fees.
- The cost of the Rajasthan MBBS Counselling Registration fees is Rs 2000/- for the Unreserved Category and Rs 1200/- for Reserved Category.
- You can make the payment of the fees Online as well as Offline.
- Candidates who make the payment of the counselling registration shall be eligible to fill the part II of the counselling form.
- After the submission of the form, download and take the printout of the challan.
Step-II: Rajasthan MBBS Form Part II (Uploading Documents)
- Soon after making the payment of the counselling registration fees, proceed to fill the Part II Form.
- Then upload the documents as per the specifications.
Specifications of Rajasthan MBBS/ BDS Counselling Documents
|Photograph||Image||20 kb to 50 kb|
|Signature||Image||20 kb to 50 kb|
|Class X Mark Sheet||PDF/ Image||100 Kb to 150 Kb|
|Class XII Mark Sheet||PDF/ Image||100 Kb to 150 Kb|
- After uploading all the above-mentioned documents, recheck all the information and click on the submit option.
Step-III: Depositing the Admission Registration Fees
- Candidates who are willing to participate in Rajasthan MBBS Counselling, have to pay a registration fee amount.
- For Government Colleges, the Counselling Fee Amount is Rs 10,000/-,
- However, to participate in both Government and Private College, candidates have to make a payment of Rs 1,00,000/-.
Step-IV Filling and Locking of Choices
- After making the payment of the registration fees, candidates can fill in the choices.
- However, to perform the choice filling round, candidates have to follow the following steps-
- Login using the SSO Credentials
- Under the Citizen Tab, click HTE.
- Select the organization and application from the drop-down below.
- Click on “Continue” and click on “Fill Choice Form”
- Enter Application ID, Date of Birth, Registered Mobile Number, and Captcha
- Then click on “Search”
- Choose the colleges as per your preferences.
- Lock and submit your final choices. Click on the “Save” option
- Download the Registration Fees receipt for future reference.
Document Verification and Confirmation of Admission
After the completion and submission of the form, the Rajasthan Government release a Seat Allotment List. Hence, candidates whose name is on the Rajasthan MBBS Seat Allotment List have to download the Seat Allotment Letter and report to the allotted college. The authority/ examiner then conducts a Document Verification Round. So, candidates have to carry the following documents to the Document Verification Round.
- A copy of the Rajasthan NEET Counselling Registration Form
- NEET Score Card
- Seat Allotment Letter of Rajasthan Medical Admission
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Class 10th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Class 12th Passing Certificate and Marksheet
- Valid Photo Identity Proof
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
Rajasthan MBBS/ BDS Participating Colleges 2021
Government Medical and Dental College/ Institute/ University
|College Name||Seats (Tentative)|
|SMS Medical College, Jodhpur||250|
|Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner||250|
|RNT Medical College, Udaipur||150|
|Government Medical College, Kota||150|
|Jawaharlal Medical College, Ajmer||150|
|SN Medical College, Jodhpur||250|
|RUHS College of Medical Science||100|
|Jhalawar Medical College||150|
|RUHS Medical College of Dental Science||40|
|Private Medical and Dental College/ Institute/ University|
|College Name||Seats (Tentative)|
|National Institute of Medical Science and Research||100|
|Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital||150|
|Geetanjali Medical College and Hospital||150|
|American International Institute of Medical Sciences||150|
|Darshan Dental College||100|
|Eklavya Dental College||100|
|Geetanjali Dental College||100|
|Jaipur Dental College||100|
|Jodhpur Dental College||100|
|Maharaja Ganga Singh DC||100|
|Mahatma Gandhi Dental College||60|
|NIMS Dental College||100|
|Rajasthan Dental College||100|
|RR Dental College||100|
|Surendra Dental College||100|
|Vyas Dental College||100|
College-Wise Fees and Demand Draft Details
At the time of Rajasthan State NEET Counselling, candidates have to submit a demand draft of applicable one year’s tuition fees. Candidates have to submit the demand draft along with the Allotment Letter, and all other documents. A photocopied set of the state application form and 3 copies of the Demand Draft should be submitted at Academic Block, SMS Medical College, Jaipur. Make sure that you submit the form before the due date. Check the Rajasthan NEET MBBS Counselling Fee and Demand Draft details.
Rajasthan MBBS Counselling – Download Seat Allotment List 2020
Rajasthan MBBS Previous Years’ Allotment list (2017, 2018, 2019)
|Seat Matrix for the Allotment (Mop-Up) only for Dental College Admission||Rajasthan NEET Round I Seat Allotment Provisional List|
|PWD Round Provisional Merit List||Mop-Up Round Provisional Seat Allotment List|
Candidates can check the complete Round I/II/Mop-Up Round Counselling Seat Allotment List here.
So, these are the complete details of Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Counselling 2021. If you have any queries, then you can comment on the section below.