Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2019: Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/Counseling Board, and Principal and Controller, SMS Medical College & Attached Hospitals, Jaipur will be in charge for conducting the counseling and seat allotment for Rajasthan MBBS admissions for the academic session of 2019-20. The admissions will be solely based on NEET score. Admission conducting body in Jaipur will allocate student resource into various governmental and privatized colleges located in the state of Rajasthan. Candidates who are interested in pursuing their medical graduation programme from the colleges of Rajasthan can apply for the Rajasthan MBBS Admissions from 3rd week of June 2019. SMS Medical College & Attached Hospitals Jaipur will be responsible for about 85% of student seat allotment, and the remaining 15% will be controlled by Medical Counseling Committee (MCC).
In this article, viewers will be informed about all the relevant details of Rajasthan medical admissions such as Rajasthan MBBS Counseling Schedule, Eligibility Criteria, Registration Procedure, and Merit List for the Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2019 – an Outline
- Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/Counseling Board, and Principal and Controller, SMS Medical College & Attached Hospitals Jaipur will be allocating students into various colleges located in the state of Rajasthan.
- Counseling conducting body of Rajasthan MBBS will be considering National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) score of the students to allot seats as per the latest norm.
- Programmes offered under NEET include MBBS and BDS.
- There will be around 3200 seats for both MBBS and BDS courses in various government and private colleges located in the state of Rajasthan.
- Around 25 governmental and private colleges will be participating in the whole admission drive process.
Rajasthan MBBS 2019 Admission Dates
Admission process for MBBS and BDS programmes in various government and private colleges/institutions will begin from the third week of June 2019. Interested candidates are advised to stay updated with the complete admission schedule of Rajasthan MBBS Admissions 2019.
|1||Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Admission Online Registration||3rd week of June 2019|
|2||Registration Deadline||3rd week of June 2019|
|3||Merit List for Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Admission||4th week of June 2019|
|4||Document verification||4th week of June 2019|
|5||Online Choice Filling||4th week of June 2019|
|6||First Round of Counseling||1st week of July 2019|
|7||First Seat Allotment List||1st week of July 2019|
|8||Admission Confirmation for Rajasthan MBBS||2nd week of July 2019|
|8||Online Choice Filling for second Counseling||3rd week of July 2019|
|9||Second Round of Counseling||4th week of July 2019|
|10||Mop up Round||August 2019|
Rajasthan MBBS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested in pursuing their graduation in the field of medicine at one of the campuses offered through the Rajasthan MBBS Counseling must possess certain qualities and qualifications. The following are the guidelines set forth by the Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/Counseling Board, and Principal and Controller, SMS Medical College & Attached Hospitals, Jaipur. Candidates must clear these guidelines in order to be eligible to pursue medical admission in Rajasthan.
- Nationality – Candidates must be a citizen of India. Other than that, candidate who holds an Overseas Citizen of India Card can also apply.
- Domicile Factor – Candidates seeking admissions for the medical programmes must satisfy the domicile criteria of Rajasthan, i.e. students with either roots in Rajasthan, who have spent considerable amount of years in Rajasthan, and has done the schooling from Rajasthan will be considered eligible.
- Age Factor – The minimum age required to apply for Rajasthan MBBS admission 2019 is 17th The age limit will be 25 years for candidates belonging to General and OBC categories. There will be an age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST categories, i.e. SC/ST candidates can apply till 30 years of age.
- Qualifying Examination – Qualifying examination will be National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). Other than that, candidates must have passed 10+2 from State Board of Rajasthan.
- Qualifying Subjects – Candidates who have studied 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology are eligible for seek admission. Other than that, proficiency in English will be considered desirable.
- Qualifying Marks/Percentage – Candidates must have cleared 10+2 examination with a combined aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. There will be relaxation of 5 marks for physically handicapped students, and a relaxation of 10 marks will be given to candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST categories. The qualifying marks from NEET 2019 will be announced and updated eventually. For previous session, candidates were required to score a minimum of 50 percentile in NEET exam.
Domicile Criteria – To be eligible as a domicile of Rajasthan, a person must have stayed in the state of Rajasthan for a minimum of 10 years. There are few exceptions which will allow candidates to take part in Rajasthan MBBS admission 2019-20. Candidates who are dependent of employees of Government of Rajasthan are also eligible to apply.
Candidates who clear the eligibility criteria for seeking admissions in medical programmes various government and private college/institute/universities can proceed to the Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Application Form Submission. The complete procedure to fill the application form is as follows.
- Go to the official website for Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2019
- Locate the link that leads to new application submission.
- Fill in the application form; candidates will have to enter in basic information
- Pay the application fee by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or by e-Mitra Kisok.
- After payment of application fee, candidates are required to upload their scanned documents
- After the final submission, candidates can take a print of the application form.
Application Fee for Rajasthan MBBS admission 2019 admission will be INR 2000 which can be paid online via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or offline by e-Mitra Kisok. E-challan will be generated once the candidate submits his/her application form.
The documents are to be uploaded in accordance with the official guidelines. Candidates will be provided with all the information needed to get successfully registered here soon.
Merit List for Rajasthan MBBS 2019 Admissions
The Merit List for Admissions in Rajasthan colleges and universities under medical programmes will be prepared by the Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/Counseling Board, and Principal and Controller, SMS Medical College & Attached Hospitals on the basis of performance of candidates in NEET 2019, availability of seat, and number of applicants. Merit Lists are an essential decider for the seat allotment procedure. Rajasthan Medical Counseling Body will be referring mostly to the Merit List. Apart from that, candidates under special categories will be given some preferences under quota. Rajasthan Medical Counseling Body will release Merit Lists for each counseling procedure. The first Merit List will be released around 4th week of June 2019 to 1st week July 2019.
Rajasthan MBBS 2019 Counseling
Rajasthan MBBS Counseling 2019 will be a straight forward procedure. Rajasthan Medical Counseling Conducting Authority will prepare a merit list based on the candidates who register for the Rajasthan MBBS/BDS admissions 2019. Merit Lists will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in NEET 2019. Based on the Merit List, candidates will be called in for participating in the counseling sessions of Rajasthan MBBS 2019 admission. Seats will be allotted to candidates therein, and they can confirm their admission by paying the admission fees before the last date. Counseling session will go up to two or more rounds until the conclusion of the whole admission procedure.
The list of documents that is to be presented at the time of verification is as follows.
- Domicile certificate of Rajasthan
- Candidate’s NEET 2019 Result Copy
- NEET 2019 Admit Card of the Candidate
- Counseling letter for Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2019
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category (if applicable).
- Copy of Rajasthan MBBS/BDS fee transaction slip and application form
The allotment of seats will be solely based on the NEET Score of the candidate and Merit List prepared by the counseling conducting body. However, there will be reserved seats for candidates from OBC, SC, and ST categories. Last year the following percentage of seats were allotted under reservation status.
|Category||Percent of Reserved Seats|
|Non-creamy Layer of Other Backward Class||21%|
|Women Candidates (for all categories)||25%|
|PWD (for all categories)||5%|