Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2019: Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/Counseling Board, and Principal and Controller, SMS Medical College & Attached Hospitals, Jaipur have released the official notification of the Medical/Dental Admission. The admission process will include the application process, merit list, and counseling process. However, the admission process has already started. The Rajasthan NEET Application Form 2019 was released on 17th June 2019. However, the last date to apply is 23rd June 2019. Hence, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the Admission Process.
Candidate must also note that the admission will take place on the basis of the NEET 2019 Scores. So, candidates if you are willing to participate in the Rajasthan NEET MBBS Admission 2019, then read the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2019 – Highlights
- Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/Counseling Board, and Principal and Controller, SMS Medical College & Attached Hospitals Jaipur is the main conducting body.
- The Online Notification and Application Form is now available online.
- The last date to apply is 23rd June 2019.
- There will be around 3200 seats for both MBBS and BDS courses in various government and private colleges located in the state of Rajasthan.
- Around 25 governmental and private colleges will be participating in the whole admission drive process.
Check – Assam MBBS Admission 2019
Rajasthan MBBS 2019 Admission Dates
Admission process for MBBS and BDS programmes in various government and private colleges/institutions will begin from the third week of June 2019. Interested candidates are advised to stay updated with the complete admission schedule of Rajasthan MBBS Admissions 2019.
|1||Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Admission Online Registration||17th June 2019|
|2||Registration Deadline||23rd June 2019 (4:00 pm) for counseling fees|
23rd June 2019 (11:45 pm)
|3||Merit List for Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Admission||24th June 2019|
|4||Document verification before the Board for PWD/Defence/PM, ab||26th June 2019 (10:00 am)|
|5||Online Choice Filling||26th June 2019 (10:00 am)|
|6||Indicative Seat Allotment Information (based on the choices filled by the candidates up to 28th June 2019, 5:00 pm)||29th June 2019|
|7||Last Date for Depositing the registration fees||30th June 2019 (5:00 pm)|
|8||Last date for Choice Filling (filling up and saving choices or modifying the choices||1st July 2019 (11:45 pm)|
|9||Printing of the Online Application Form after auto-locking the choices filled and saved by the candidates||2nd July 2019|
|10||The release of the first round of seat allotment information on the website||5th July 2019|
|11||Printing of the Allotment Letter||6th July 2019 to 9th July 2019|
|12||First Round of Counselling and Document Verification||6th July 2019 to 9th July 2019 (9:00 am to 4:00 pm)|
|13||Joining at the Allotted College and Appearance before the medical board of the allotted college||10th July to 12th July 2019|
(9:00 am to 4:00 pm)
Rajasthan State MBBS Counselling and Commencement of Classes
Similarly, the second round of seat allotment process will take place 15th July 2019 to 26th July 2019. The Classes will start on 1st August 2019. At the same time, the Mop-UP Round of Seat Allotment Process will start between 4th August 2019 to 8th August 2019. Candidates must note that these dates are tentative except for the application form dates. However, we advise the candidates to check the website frequently for the latest updates and notifications.
Rajasthan MBBS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria is the most important factor in the Rajasthan NEET Admission 2019 Process. The complete selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the Eligibility factor only. Hence, here is the list of some eligibility conditions that are followed by the Admission and Counseling Department of Rajasthan.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India. Other than that, a candidate who holds an Overseas Citizen of India Card can also apply.
- The domicile factor states that the candidate must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Otherwise, must have stayed in the state for a longer period of time.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years of age and the maximum age of the candidate must be 25 years of age.
- The reserved category candidates get an age relaxation of 5 years.
- The qualifying examination will be the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). Other than that, candidates must have passed 10+2 from State Board of Rajasthan.
- Candidates who have studied 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology are eligible to seek admission.
- Other than that, proficiency in English will be considered desirable.
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 examination with a combined aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- There will be a relaxation of 5 marks for physically handicapped students, and a relaxation of 10 marks will be given to candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST categories.
The Rajasthan NEET 2019 Admission Form is now available on the official website. The application form was available on 17th June 2019. The last date to submit the application form is 23rd June 2019. However, the application form of Rajasthan NEET 2019 can be filled by those candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria. Since application form is available for a shorter period of time, therefore, the candidates are advised to submit the form before the deadline date.
How to Apply for Rajasthan NEET 2019 Form?
- Go to the official website for Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2019
- Locate the link that leads to new application submission.
- Fill in the application form; candidates will have to enter in basic information
- Pay the application fee by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or by e-Mitra Kisok.
- After payment of application fee, candidates are required to upload their scanned documents
- After the final submission, candidates can take a print of the application form.
Application Fees of Rajasthan MBBS 2019 Application Form
- Making the payment of the application fees is mandatory.
- The cost of the online form fees is Rs 2000/- which is applicable for all the categories.
- Candidates can make the payment of the form through Net-Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
- No application form will be accepted without the payment of the fees.
Merit List for Rajasthan MBBS 2019 Admissions
The Merit List for Admissions in Rajasthan colleges and universities under medical programmes will be prepared by the Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/Counseling Board, and Principal and Controller, SMS Medical College & Attached Hospitals on the basis of performance of candidates in NEET 2019, availability of seat, and number of applicants. Merit Lists are an essential decider for the seat allotment procedure. Rajasthan Medical Counseling Body will be referring mostly to the Merit List.
Check – Rajasthan MBBS Merit List 2019
Apart from that, candidates under special categories will be given some preferences under quota. Rajasthan Medical Counseling Body will release Merit Lists for each counseling procedure. The merit list will be available in the fourth week of June 2019. Candidates whose name will be on the merit list will be eligible for the counseling process.
Rajasthan MBBS 2019 Counseling
Rajasthan MBBS Counseling 2019 will be a straight forward procedure. The Rajasthan Medical Counseling Conducting Authority will prepare a merit list based on the candidates who register for the Rajasthan MBBS/BDS admissions 2019. Merit Lists will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in NEET 2019. Based on the Merit List, candidates will be called in for participating in the counseling sessions of Rajasthan MBBS 2019 admission. The Seats will be allotted to candidates who confirm their admission by paying admission fees. On whole, the counselling process will take place in two to three rounds depending on the availability of the seats.
The list of documents that is to be presented at the time of verification is as follows.
- Domicile certificate of Rajasthan
- Candidate’s NEET 2019 Result Copy
- NEET 2019 Admit Card of the Candidate
- Counseling letter for Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2019
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category (if applicable).
- Copy of Rajasthan MBBS/BDS fee transaction slip and application form
The allotment of seats will be solely based on the NEET Score of the candidate and Merit List prepared by the counseling conducting body. However, there will be reserved seats for candidates from OBC, SC, and ST categories. Last year the following percentage of seats were allotted under reservation status.
|Category||Percent of Reserved Seats|
|Non-creamy Layer of Other Backward Class||21%|
|Women Candidates (for all categories)||25%|
|PWD (for all categories)||5%|
Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2019 – Bond and Fee Structure
The Government of Rajasthan has released a certain condition related to the bond and fee structure. However, the Bond Format for the Government and Private College is different.
Rajasthan NEET Bond Format (applicable for the Government Colleges)
- The candidates who have selected a Govt. Dental College, will have to submit a bond of Rs 4 Lacs. The bond has to be submitted in favor of Principal of the college with a bank guarantee of Rs 1 Lakh.
- If in case, the candidate leaves the course after the second round of counseling, then the Bank Guarantee and Bond will be forfeited by the college.
- Similarly, if in case, the candidate has selected a Govt. Medical College, then he/she will have to submit a bond of commitment to serve the State Government for 2 years, amounting to Rs 5 Lakhs
- If in case, the candidate leaves the course after the second round of counseling then also the Bond of Rs 5 lakhs will be applicable.
- Rs 5 lacs will be charged for such candidates.
Rajasthan NEET Bond Condition for Private Colleges
- At the time of reporting, the candidates who are selected in the private colleges will have to submit a bond/bank guarantee.
- Further details will be available in the brochure of the respective colleges.
|Round||Free Exit||Exit with Forfeiture of fees||Ineligible for further counseling||Amount Of Registration Fees|
|State Round-I (Online)||Yes|
|State Round-II (Offline)||If not Joined||If Joined||Govt. – Rs 10,000/- and Rs 5000 for reserved category|
Private – Rs 1, 00, 000/-
|State Mop-Up Round||If Joined|
|Deemed Mop-Uo Round||If Joined|
Candidates are requested to go through the Official Notification carefully. Hence, the Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 will take place for a span of two months (approx). If you have any queries regarding the admission procedure, then comment on the section below.