Odisha Nursing Merit List 2019 will be available soon after the submission of the Odisha Nursing Application Form. However, there will be no entrance exam conducted for the admission in Doho Nursing Admission. Therefore, the candidates will get admission on the basis of their Class 10th and 12th academic performance. The Directorate of Nursing Odisha is responsible for conducting the Odisha B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019-20. The expected dates for releasing the Odisha B.Sc Nursing Merit List is in the first week of October 2019. The merit list will be published online on the official website of doho Odisha- www.dohoodisha.in. Hence, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the Odisha B.Sc Nursing Rank List. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Odisha Nursing BSc Merit List Dates 2019-20
The DMET Odisha Nursing Rank List Dates will be available soon. However, the Nursing Odisha has released the dates for the application. Hence, we have provided tentative dates for the Odisha BSc and GNM Merit List pdf –
|The Release of the Official Notification||10th September 2019|
|Starting Date of the Application Form||10th September 2019|
|Closing Date of the Registration Form||26th September 2019|
|Complying of Wanting Documents After Scrutinisation||Second Week of October 2019|
|Date of Declaration of the Merit List||Third Week of October 2019|
|Date of Counselling and Deposit of Course Fees||First Week of November 2019|
|Date of Reporting at the concerned institutions for the admission both counselling student and vacant seats of 85% Govt. Seats and 15% Management Seats||Fourth Week of November 2019|
|Spot Counselling for Govt. Institutions||Fourth Week of November 2019|
|Date of Commencement of Classes||First Week of December 2019|
The Doho Nursing Odisha B.Sc Application Form will release on 10th September 2019 along with the Official Notification. The Link to Apply Here for B.Sc Nursing Odisha Registration Form.
How to Download Odisha B.Sc Nursing 2019 Merit List?
The step by step procedure to download the Odisha Nursing Merit List 2019 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of Nursing Odisha- www.dohodisha.nic.in/ nursingodisha.nic.in
- Click on the Merit List Link that is available on the Homepage
- Now, click on the respective link and download the Odisha GNM/ANM/B.Sc Nursing Rank List.
- Take the Printout of the Merit List for future reference.
Brief Details of Odisha B.Sc Nursing Merit List 2019
The doho Odisha Nursing Merit List Result will be prepared on the basis of career marks. That means, there will be no separate entrance exam for the Nursing Admission in Odisha. The merit list will be available in pdf format so that candidates can download the rank list easily. However, the Odisha B.Sc Rank List will be available separately for each category. Thus, candidates whose name will be on the Merit List will be eligible for the Counselling Process. The merit list will be available on its official website- www.nursingodisha.nic.in or dohodisha.nic.in
How is DMET Nursing Odisha Merit List pdf prepared?
As mentioned above, the merit list is prepared on the basis of the career marks. However, to prepare the Rank List, the selection committee follows certain criteria, which we have mentioned here.
- For Career Marks, 50% of the aggregate marks secured in HSC/10th and 50% of the aggregate marks secured in Physics, Chemistry, Biology in 10+2/12th Examination will be considered.
Like for example, if you have scored 60% marks in 10th Board Examination and in 10+2 (Physics+Chemistry+Biology), you have scored 50% marks, then the secured career marks will be 30+25= 55% marks.
Tie-Breaking Criteria for Odisha Nursing Merit List Result pdf
If in case, two or more candidates secure the same number of career marks, then inter-se-merit or tie-breaking criteria will take place-
- Candidates scoring more marks in Biology will get a higher rank.
- If the tie, still exits, then the candidate’s score in the English Language will be considered.
- Even after that, if the tie still exists, then the candidate who is older in age will get a higher rank.
The eligible candidates as per their merit list will be eligible to appear before the Selection Committee on the scheduled date, time, and venue for the counseling and admission.
Types of Odisha Nursing Merit List 2019
Candidates must note that the Odisha B.Sc Nursing Merit List will be available separately for each category. Hence, the Odisha GNM Nursing Merit List Result will be prepared Male/Female separately for the following category-
- Scheduled Caste
- Scheduled Tribe
- Physical Handicapped
- Green Card Holder (GCH)
- Unreserved Category
Odisha Nursing Counselling 2019
Soon after the release of the Doho B.Sc Nursing Odisha Rank List 2019, the Counselling Process will start. The Counselling related information will be available on the official of the Directorate of Nursing- www.nursingodisha.nic.in. For Orissa B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2019-20, the Intimation Letter will also be sent to the candidates in his/her address. If in case, the candidate fails to receive the intimation letter by post/download from the website, then he/she can collect the copy from the Convenor in any working day between 10 to 5 am during the Pre-Counselling Period.
Applicants must attend the counseling on the given date and time. The Odisha BSc Nursing for the Reserved Category will take place first. The Nursing Odisha Spot Counselling will take place within the stipulated period as per INC if the seats in the Government Institutions remains vacant. The Convenor will prepare the spot counseling list.
List of Documents Required at the Time of Odisha Nursing Counselling 2019
Well, candidates have to carry the following documents for the Odisha Nursing Counselling Admission 2019-20.
- Class 10th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- 12th Class Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Conduct/Character Certificate
- Color Passport Size Photograph (5cm X 7cm) approx. It must be self-attested at the front and affixed at the space provided in the application form.
- Resident Certificate (must have been issued within 6 months prior to the date of advertisement.
- Category Certificate for the SC/ST Category
- PWD Certificate for the Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Self-Attested Photocopy of Passing Odia as a subject at M.E/HSCE issued by the Board of Secondary Education or other equivalent board.
- If in case, candidates are claiming seats reserved for Children of Ex-Servicemen and for children of Servicemen.
- Married Candidates have to carry their Marriage Declaration Certificate.
- Candidates who are claiming seats reserved under Green Card Quota have to carry their Green Card photocopy.
Thus, candidates must carry the self-attested photocopies of the above documents. Also, you need to submit your Migration Certificate and Medical Fitness Certificate at the time admission.
Lastly, these are the complete details regarding the Odisha Nursing Merit List 2019-20. If you have any queries, then please comment on the section below.