AIAPGET 2020: The National Testing Agency has announced the dates of the AIAPGET 2020 Entrance Exam. AIAPGET Application Form has also been released in online mode. Candidates can click on the link given below to fill the application form. Moreover, check the new dates in the updates section below. The term “AIAPGET” refers to the All India AYUSH Post Graduation Entrance Test. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria and wish to take admission under AYUSH Post Graduate Courses can check all the details here. The Online Registration forms for AYUSH AIAPGET 2020 Exam will be available from 1st January 2020. The Exam will also take online on 29th April 2020. Hence, candidates willing to take admission can go through all the details available here.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The All India Institute of Ayurveda conducts the All India AYUSH Post Graduation Entrance Test on behalf of the Ministry of AYUSH. The AIAPGET 2020 Postgraduate Course includes (MD/MS) of Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy, etc. Hence, candidates willing must fill in the AIAPGET Registration Form within the given time period.
AIAPGET 2020 Exam Dates
As mentioned before, the AIAPGET 2020 Dates have been declared by the AIAPGET. Therefore, the candidates who look forward to sitting in AIAPGET should make sure that they are keeping a tab on the important dates. Hence, the official dates are now available, therefore, check the dates very carefully and stay updated with the notifications.
|Release of Online Application Form|
06 May 2020
|Last date to submit Online Application Form|
05 June 2020
|Opening of Application Correction Window||June 2020|
|Closing of Application Correction Window||June 2020|
|Release of Admit card||–|
|Availability of Answer Key||–|
|Release of Result||–|
AIAPGET Online Form 2020 has been released by the authorities. Note that the form is available for a limited period of time only. Hence, ensure that you fill and submit the form before 05 June 2020. No form will be accepted after the given date. Do not forget to read the instructions before filling the form.
- AIAPGET 2020 Application Form dates have been extended again due to the extension in lockdown due to Coronavirus. The form will now be released on 06 May 2020. Wherein, the last date to submit the form is 05 June 2020. Check the official notice below.
- The AIAPGET Application Form release has been postponed due to the COVID-19. The form was supposed to be made available on 01 April 2020. However, now it will be released on 01 May 2020, and the last date to submit form is 31st May 2020.
AIAPGET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, the candidates must make sure that they possess enough eligibility criteria as decided by the exam conducting authority. Hence, candidates who fail to satisfy the eligibility criteria will not be eligible to fill in the application and thus their application form will not be accepted by the All Indian Institute of Ayurveda.
- Since it is a Post-Graduate Course, You need to have a degree in BAMS/ BHMS/ Graded BHMS/ BUMS/ BSMS
- Also, the candidate must have a degree in Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS certified by any recognized university as per the provisions of IMCC 1970/ HCC 1973 Act.
- You also need to have a permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/ Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by CCIM/ CCH/ State Board/ Universities/ Deemed Universities.
- You need to complete a 1 year of Internship before the counseling starts for AIAPGET 2020.
Check- NEET 2020
AIAPGET AYUSH Application Form 2020
The AIAPGET 2020 Registration Form will be available from 1st January 2020 onwards. The NTA has declared the dates for the AYUSH 2020 Registration. However, the last date to submit the application form is 31st January 2020. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be eligible to fill in the application form. Since the Online Registration Form of AIAPGET AYUSH 2020 will be available for a shorter period of time, therefore, the candidates must submit the form before the due date.
The Mode of the AIAPGET 2020 Form is online only. Hence, eligible candidates have to register themselves and fill in the details in order to get a Registration ID and Password. Candidates must make sure that they fill in all the details correctly in the AYUSH 2020 Admission Form.
Check- HPU BAMS 2019
AIAPGET 2020 Application Fee
It is mandatory for the candidates to pay the application fee. The application fee will have to be paid through online mode only. Candidates must pay the application fees before the due date. The fee can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. The fee criteria are mentioned below.
Check – GPAT 2020
Making the payment of the application fees is a mandatory step. Your application form will not be accepted until and unless you make the payment of the form.
AIAPGET 2020 Application Form Correction Facility
The AIAPGET 2020 Correction Facility will be available soon after the completion of the Examination Registration Form. The main motive of providing this facility is to correct the mistakes that the candidates have made at the time of filling the application form. However, the dates for the AIAPGET AYUSH Correction Facility 2020 has not been announced yet.
AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card
The AYUSH AIAPGET Admit Card 2020 will release on 1st April 2020. The Hall Ticket will be issued only to those candidates whose forms have been accepted by the AIPGET. The Admit Card is a mandatory document that the candidate must carry to the examination hall. The AIPGET AYUSH Hall Ticket comprises all the important details of the examination and the candidate. Thus, no candidate will be eligible to appear the exam without the Admission Hall Ticket of AYUSH 2020.
Lastly, to download the Admit Card, you need to keep your Registration ID and Password safe. Make sure that you keep two to three printout copies of the hall ticket for future reference. Candidates must carry two printouts of the hall ticket including a valid Proof of Identity.
AIAPGET 2020 Syllabus
The candidate should prepare as per the prescribed syllabus. The syllabus of AIAPGET is mentioned below:
The Topics of AIAPGET 2020 Ayurveda includes the following topics-
- History of Ayurved
- Philosophy (kriya sharer)
- Structure of Body (Rachana sharer)
- The basic fundamental of Atang Hridya (Maulik siddhant avum ashtanga hridya)
- Pharmacology and Materia Medica (dravyaguna vighyan)
- Toxicology, Forensic Medicine And Medical Jurisprudence (agadtantra)
- Iatrochemistry And Ayurvedic Pharmaceutics (rasashatra)
- Charak Samhita
- Rog Nidan
- Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga
- Kaumarbhritya Parichaya
- Charak Samhita (uttarardha)
- Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
- Research methodology and medical statistics
Check- BYNS Admission
The Topics included in AIAPGET Homeopathy are as follows-
- Homeopathic Pharmacy
- Physiology including Biochemistry
- Homeopathic Materia and Medica
- Organon of Medicine, Principles of Homoeopathic Philosophy and Psychology
- Pathology and Microbiology
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- Surgery including ENT Ophthalmology and Dental Homoeo. Therapeutics
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Infant care and Homoeo. Therapeutics
- Practice of Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Three primordial, eternal entities and their Siddha anthric theories (Pathi, Pasu, Paasam)
- Initiation towards the highest goal of life (Deekai)
- Epistemology (Alavi)
- Five-element theory (lymbootha Kolgai)
- 96 Fundamental Principles (Thathuvams) and its different concepts
- Three humoural theory ( Uyir Thaathukkal)
- Seven Physical constituents ( UdalKattukal )
- Five basic properties of Drug
- History of Tamil Nadu including three Tamil Academies and Ancient Religious Traditions of Tamils(Arusamaiyakolgai)
AIAPGET AYUSH 2020 Exam Centres
The exam of AIAPGET 2020 will be conducted all over India in specified centers. The exam centers are mentioned below:
- Delhi NCR
The details of the AIAPGET 2020 Exam Center will be available on the AIAPGET Admit Card.
AYUSH 2020 Exam Pattern
Getting acquainted with the examination pattern is very important. Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Exam Pattern only. Hence, the AIAPGET Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Pattern is as follows-
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer Based)|
|Duration of the Exam||90 Minutes|
|Marks awarded for each answer||1 mark|
|Negative Marking||0.25 Marks|
Check – JIPMER MBBS 2020
AIAPGET 2020 Answer Key
The AIAPGET 2020 Answer Key will be available soon after the completion of the exam. The Answer key will be available in the first week of May 2020. The Answer Key pdf of AIAPGET AYUSH 2020 will be available online on its official website. Hence, candidates who have appeared the NTA AIAPGET AYUSH Entrance Exam can check the Solution Key once released. The benefit of checking the Answer key is that candidates can predict their chances of selection.
The AIAPGET Answer Key PDF 2020 will comprises of the answers that were asked in the entrance exam. Appeared candidates can tally their answers and thus, using the marking scheme, they can calculate the scores.
AIAPGET 2020 Answer Key- Raising Objections Facility
Along with the Answer key of AYUSH NTA, the National Testing Agency will also release raising objection facilities for the candidates. The AIAPGET Objection Facility will be available for a shorter period of time. If a candidate is not satisfied with the answer provided NTA, can go for the AIAPGET Objection Raising Facility 2020. Candidates can raise an objection by making a certain fee amount. However, while raising the objection, the applicant has to also mention the rejection objection with a valid reason.
NTA AIAPGET Revised Answer Key
The AIAPGET 2020 Revised Answer Key is the Final Answer Key pdf that will be released by the NTA. After the raising objection facility, if the NTA is satisfied with the answer of the candidate, then the NTA will include the answer in the final answer key pdf.
AIAPGET 2020 Result
The result of AIAPGET 2020 will release on 10th May 2020. The candidates can check the result in the online mode. The results will be valid only until the year of declaration. It is to be noted that the facility of revaluation/ re-checking will not be provided to anyone. If two candidates score equal marks, then the problem will be solved by the procedure of tie-breaking. The candidates must take a printout of the result as it will be required in the counseling session.
Candidates can check the NTA AYUSH 2020 Result by submitting their Registration ID and Password.
AIAPGET 2019 Tie-Breaker Criteria
If two or number of candidates have scored the same number of marks, then to simplify them or to make it fairer, the Conducting Authority uses the Tie-Breaking Criteria. However, the tie-breaking criteria follow certain conditions-
- More marks in the subjects (specified in an order)
- If not, then the candidate older in age gets a higher rank than others.
Thus, on the basis of the NTA AYUSH 2020 Rank Selection List, candidates will move to the further selection process.
Check- AIIMS PG 2020
AIAPGET 2019 Merit List
The institutions/universities who are participating in AIAPGET will be releasing their own merit list. The Merit List will be available online. Candidates whose name will be on the AIAPGET Merit Rank List will be eligible for the counselling. The Selection Lisy will carry complete details about the candidates, the application number, qualifying status, category, etc. Thus, on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates, the merit list will be prepared.
AIAPGET 2019 Counselling
The candidates, who have qualified the exam will have to attend the AIAPGET counselling session. The counselling session will take place in the month of June/July 2020. The Mode of AYUSH NTA Counselling is offline. That means, the candidates have to carry certain documents in order to attend the counselling.
The Candidates whose name is on the Rank Merit List pdf of AIAPGET AYUSH will be eligible for the counselling.
Documents to be Carried to the Counselling Centre
Candidates must carry the following documents to AIAPGET 2020 Counselling–
- Admit card of AIAPGET
- Marksheet/Result of AIAPGET
- The graduation mark sheet and certification
- Passport Size Photograph
- Certificate of Internship